HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 07:58AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor
I WILL DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT after sentencing out of respect for the Gardner children. They do not need to know what losers they have for parents and I feel sorry for them.




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:51PM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: George Clinton ()
Date: May 04, 2012 09:42AM

Wingnut=GordonBlvd?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 09:52AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:51PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 10:19AM

Wingnut - Yes, this is a conviction on one night. You want to assign crimes to Mr. Gardner that not only have NOT been proved, but havn't even been alledged. This is part of the confusion in this case. He has no past history of anything like this. He coached girls soccer for years. You think every girl he's had contact with wasn't grilled by her parents? No other girls have come forward with any allegations. The man had money. No trips to foreign ports of call?

The police failed in their search warrant. You can lay the blame of their sloppy police work on Mr. Gardner, but I think going forward you should look harder at the police who failed to search his car or work, an office which was right in Falls Church. Oh, and next time, serve the search warrant at the time of arrest.

With all that said, these girls were damaged as were their parents and I hope they are addressing that. No amount of punishment for Mr. Gardner will help these girls. I don't know how you help these girls recover from this, but it seems like the one girl has a handle on it saying, "He had a choice." He will be gone from the streets for the rest of his life, again, because of choices he made one night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 10:45AM

@george - 2+2 doesnt equal 22, k?
@wingnut - whats kinda sad is that maybe Gardner's children already know............may never tell. That sorta thing, y'know?
@Father - I wonder if "voice" is like a NAMBLA person or something. Something that we dont think about but pedos do connect up, like taliban or aryans. Those sorta of ppl do tend to protect each other, y'know? Most of Gardner's human friends are going to stop talking to him and wake up about him - if not before, most CERTAINLY in the next week or so..............

and for voice.............................

YES ASSHOLE! I HAVE A RAGE PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO THE THOUGHT OF LITTLE GIRLS BEING MOLESTED!! IF THAT DOES NOT CREATE A FEELING OF RAGE WITHIN YOU, THEN WE NEED YOU TO STOP BY SUNOCO, PURCHASE 1 QUART OF 10W30, AND POUR THE CONTENTS OF THE BOTTLE DOWN YR THROAT.
Yes, rage. Plain and simple. Which is why, voice, you should GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG PPL LIKE "Father" FOR THANKS AND MERCY because it's ppl like him, ppl who show ppl like me that Law and Order works, that keeps ppl like me from burning the flesh of yr pedo-buddy, dangling the remains off the 66 overpass so everyone coming into town can see what happens to Pedos.

You say you dont defend it - posted that around 8 last night. And yet at 11 in the morning yesterday, you posted that you could not comprehend why your friend is "going away for at least 20 years and he'll likely die in prison, all to cop a feel on a kid"............as if "coping a feel" is all that occured ( you are TOTALLY disregarding the fact that he was attempting to STEAL THE SOUL OF A CHILD when he was just "coping a feel). And oh yeah, asshole, you cant "just cop a feel" on a kid. That thought doesnt FUCKING FLOW thru the minds of most humans, k?
Sorry, but your incomprehension of basic common sense (cant understand prison time...........geez that makes me wanna smack you right there), ESPECIALLY when it involves the safety and security of a child in your community, coupled with your stuck-up bourgeois attitude toward this issue as a whole (wahhhh Gordon - you are soooo nasty towards my CONVICTED PEDOPHILE FRIEND!!! I discard all community anger! Let them eat cake!) pisses me of.
And yr gonna have to kinda deal with that sorta vibe if you continue to fly the pedo-flag in your own house so I'd shut my mouth if I was you. Sticking by Gardner's side is gonna get you anger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 10:57AM

Gordon - The reason I think you have a rage problem is because you make terroristic threats, think rape is ok, and you are a misogynist. I haven't defended Mr. Gardner in the least for his actions. I just think the jury did a good job in this case. You clearly do not think they did and would like a wild west scenario with you as sheriff. You are a sick individual who clearly needs help and when you finally do become unhinged and take your vengence IRL, then "father" and "wingnut" can then share in the blame for your actions as they've offered so much encouragement to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:04AM

Voice of Reason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gordon - The reason I think you have a rage
> problem is because you make terroristic threats,
> think rape is ok, and you are a misogynist. I
> haven't defended Mr. Gardner in the least for his
> actions. I just think the jury did a good job in
> this case. You clearly do not think they did and
> would like a wild west scenario with you as
> sheriff. You are a sick individual who clearly
> needs help and when you finally do become unhinged
> and take your vengence IRL, then "father" and
> "wingnut" can then share in the blame for your
> actions as they've offered so much encouragement
> to you.


Why didn't you add Michael Gardner to the list that will share the blame? Isn't it he who did the heinous act that enraged Gordon? It is interesting and telling that once again you are not placing the blame on the sick asshole that is at the center of the story here.

So, why do you continue to deflect the story away from Mike Gardner? What is your agenda here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:27AM

Check It! Pedobear's pal wants to play!! Incredible....... ok, asshole - let's play.
All my crap's on here - show us were I've stated that the rape of Gardner is ok or shown any hatred towards EITHER gender? Aint never said a thing about rape and never showed hatred to ANY woman if I wasnt mad at her for her INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS! I lashed out at the police chief for my percieved lack of action on the part of her troops, which I may have been wrong for (still learning about that) and I've worst I've talked about Robin is about her losing her seat on the council. So go thru this thread, make sure you are intelligent enough to know who YOUR anger is directed at, jackass.

I know my rage, know who should get it and know your idea of a "terrorist threat" is MILES away from what the real thing would be.

I got a rage problem cause assholes like you would rather focus on my interweb words than on helping the community heal.

Oh yeah, if you want to know WHY you are an asshole, voice - re-read the last sentence you wrote. If I became "unhinged" (LoLz, like I'm not now, right?), you see ppl like Father and Wingnut as ones to blame for it!?!?!?!!?!? I mean, really? REALLY? REALLY!?!!? o_0

Check It! THIS GUY WOULD SERIOUSLY BLAME THE INTERWEB FOR RAGE AT HIS PEDO-PAL, and NOT the actions of his pedo-pal. In-FUCKING-credible........



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 11:28AM by Gordon Blvd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:32AM

tell the truth - Because justice has been served in this case. The jury has found him guilty and he will be going away for more than 20 years. I'm not sure what more you want from it, but Gordon clearly wants to "burn down his house," and wants him raped in prison. I'm sorry, but throw in with that kind of person if you want, but I'll choose to stand with the jury, not Gordon. I'll say this again. Mr. Gardner is the only one to blame here, but that's not what Gordon and Wingnut are saying and it concerns me that you support people who are so comfortable with violence.

Since you all seem so intent on throwing around hypotheticals, most pedophiles were abused as children correct? So, was Mr. Gardner abused as a child? You see how Libeling me is circular arguement.

When I say "I don't understand," I'm not saying I don't understand how the jury came to this conclusion or I don't understand how the girls said these things. I mean, which I felt I stated quite clearly, is how a man who has everything throws it all away to do something like this. To basically end your life, to demage these girls and your own children and a reputation you spent a life building is uncomprehensible to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:37AM

Oh and Gordon or lets use your "real name", "Jomamas Pimp"; with a name like that, let's jump to the conclusion you are comfortable being a pimp and therefore comfortable with the enslavement of women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:37AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:51PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Amazed Onlooker ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:43AM

Holy shit...GordonBlvd is losing it!

CAPS, underlining, BOLD!

You've probably smashed a few keyboards at this point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:43AM

Voice of Reason- FUCK YOU..

You are obviously comfortable with a child molester as a friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:46AM

here he goes again. Ok, asshole - pay attention. I've said which I felt I stated quite clearly how it's because of law and order why I WOULDNT burn down his house. I've pointed out repeatedly how the bravery of the girls and how the strength and convictions of their family are things that would keep me from ever doing the crap I'm raging about. And why you keep saying I want him raped in prison..............well I've never said that and dunno why you want me to feel that's a good idea or state that I've even said that.

But fuck all that!! WHO CARES WHAT I FEEL, THINK, SAY, ETC!?!? WHO THE FUCK CARES, ASSHOLE?!? ANSWER - ONLY YOU DO. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME, OK? I AM NOT PART OF THIS EQUATION, OK AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT.

You know why? Because if I was serious about what I was talking about, it would be DISRESPECTING the families, ok? If I took their choice of getting Gardner locked up away from them, I would be as much an asshole as Gardner, bringing drama, trouble, pain to the community. I know this and you should too.

Now..........about libeling you. Your pedo-pal may or maynot have been abused as a child. But he...........and pay attention now because this id directed to you, ok?.............he DOES NOT HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO CONTINUE THE CYCLE OF PAIN, ASSWIPE!! GET THAT THRU YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL!!!

if you are human, you are NEVER going to understand why he needs little girls to cum until you wake up to the fact he's been doing it for a while.

But you dont care about that do you? Much better to focus on me, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:49AM

@Amazed - I.T. is gonna start buying them by the gross LoLz
@wing - maybe so....... pedos sometimes run in packs, y'know? Voice may be someone mad that they cant get streaming feed or downloads from Gardner anymore, for all I know...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Atticus Finch ESQ ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:53AM

"ppl like me burning the flesh of yr pedo-buddy, dangling the remains off the 66 overpass so everyone coming into town can see what happens to Pedos."



Wow, that's pretty dam Biblical...who needs a legal system when we have GordonBlvd's homegrown Taliban...


Tell you what, Gordo, why don't you get some of your mouth-breathing friends, storm the jail, torture, castrate, and hang this guy, and you can even proudly pose for photographs with the mutilated corpse dangling over you. Save a few body parts as a keepsake while you're at it.


Thanks, but no need to "pour a quart of 10w30 down my throat."

Wow....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:55AM

Atticus Finch ESQ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "ppl like me burning the flesh of yr pedo-buddy,
> dangling the remains off the 66 overpass so
> everyone coming into town can see what happens to
> Pedos."
>
>
>
> Wow, that's pretty dam Biblical...who needs a
> legal system when we have GordonBlvd's homegrown
> Taliban...
>
>
> Tell you what, Gordo, why don't you get some of
> your mouth-breathing friends, storm the jail,
> torture, castrate, and hang this guy, and you can
> even proudly pose for photographs with the
> mutilated corpse dangling over you. Save a few
> body parts as a keepsake while you're at it.
>
>
> Thanks, but no need to "pour a quart of 10w30 down
> my throat."
>
> Wow....


Well, looks like it is pedo sympathizer day here on FFXU. At least these freaks are on here defending their pedo friend instead of trading pedo porn or looking for their next victim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 11:59AM

So what became of Michael Gardners laptop in the weeks between his arrest and the search of his home?

Answer me, Defenders of the Ped or go the fuck away/


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:00PM

Wingnut... seriously, you think pre-sentencing points are made on a message board? I'm just stating the obvious fact that no other girls have come forward and there's no evidence he's ever done anything like this before. If there was, don't you think the prosecution would have mentioned it?

I would think that would bring some solace to you. You could make the argument that because these girls were taught to speak out, Mr. Gardner's quick arrest and now conviction prevented him from doing this again and stopped him early in a "career" of harming girls.

The conviction rate on people accused of pedophilia is over 90 percent. The girls said what happened and DNA supported their claims. That doesn't mean the police did a "great job." They were sloppy. It's my understanding from this board that semen and sperm was found on the pajamas, not Mr. Gardner's. What happened to that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Nature Inspired ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:06PM

@to tell the truth...

You seem to be quite familar with the language of predators, such as "trading pedo porn or looking for the next victim."


Anything you want to tell us?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:07PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:52PM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:13PM

Nature Inspired Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @to tell the truth...
>
> You seem to be quite familar with the language of
> predators, such as "trading pedo porn or looking
> for the next victim."
>
>
> Anything you want to tell us?


Sure. I work closely with law enforcement to see that the laws regarding these sickos is adequate enough to put these freaks away for a long time.

I can see I touched a nerve.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church PD ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:29PM

"I work closely with law enforcement"

Yeah, sure...

Sorry, you're not going to "touch my nerve," even though you want so much to...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:32PM

@tell - I bet that's not all you'd like touching.....
@Wing - I notice he aint as focus on yr questions as he is on my bs..........interesting, eh? We been waiting an hour over here to see when I've been hatin on women and crap LoLz
@Nature - I cant imagine what are running on the other screens on that computer he's typing from :(
@Voice - the other sperm was from dad. It was cause his crap got washed with the girls crap. That's why Gardner's cum was in like a megamillions times more present. That was explained like days ago, yo. And if you can just discount away the fucking REALITY that a guy who was a little girls soccer coach for almost a decade just got convicted on multiple counts of child molestation.........................oh whats the point - we all know how this is gonna end up..............
Attachments:
there-is-no-separating-the-internet-from-the-troll-because-the-fundamental-building-blocks-are-thems.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 04, 2012 12:49PM

Falls Church PD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I work closely with law enforcement"
>
> Yeah, sure...
>
> Sorry, you're not going to "touch my nerve," even
> though you want so much to...


It is good to see Mike's pedo friends contributing to the conversation. It only bumps the thread higher. Say hello to Nick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:01PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:52PM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:08PM

friend, maybe a "business" partner - who knows?

edit: pic unrelated :)



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 01:12PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
internet-memes-lawyer-dog1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: FCNP history of defending pedos ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:22PM

Here is Mike's good friend, political ally Nick Benton defending another pedo in print:

(Keep in mind, Gardner and Benton long tried to be the puppet masters of the elected officials in FCC. Gardner was an op/ed writer for Benton's paper.)

By Nicholas F. Benton

We are heartened by the news that came late last night of the plans by the attorney for George Mason High School theatre arts instructor Frank Marino to vigorously fight what he's called the "unconstitutional charges" brought against his client in Prince William County. Indeed, it appears clear on its face that the three counts of "crimes against nature" brought against Marino are flat-out unconstitutional based on the U.S. Supreme Court's Lawrence vs. Texas ruling last summer.

Some Neanderthal politicians in Richmond are trying to keep Virginia's anti-same sex laws on the books through legislative sleights of hand, but none will pass muster with the clear equal rights standard established by the Supreme Court. In this context, it remains to be seen if the choice of the specific charges brought against Marino was based on some political or ideological motive by Prince William prosecutors.

We share and are keenly attuned to the heartfelt grief that has swept over the entire Falls Church community over the arrest last week on charges of sexual involvement with a minor against one of the school system's most esteemed and cherished teachers. While the charge of "indecent liberties with a minor" is serious, guilt or innocence of Mr. Marino will be discerned through the impending court fight. In the meantime, he has the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise.

But not only does this presumption of innocence apply to Mr. Marino, so does much more. Almost everyone familiar with what's gone on at George Mason High School over the past decade knows that Mr. Marino was clearly among the premier "impact" instructors of the institution's entire history. Having covered events and lives of students at this high school over the entire decade of Mr. Marino's involvement there, this newspaper is fully aware of the universal appreciation all the students held for him: Not just the drama students, but all the students who were beneficiaries of his attentive, caring, kind and laughter-filled personality and skill. Under Mr. Marino, for example, there was no hint of the common adolescent cultural antipathy separating drama "types" from jocks. On the contrary, Mr. Marino successfully persuaded many a jock to play leading roles in his beloved plays and musicals.

We are truly concerned about whatever lasting harm was allegedly perpetrated on the under-aged former student in question. But beyond that, we care greatly for the enduring harm to hundreds if not thousands of students, current and future, caused not so much by any trauma associated with the particular charges (most students are more resilient and capable of coping with human fallibility than they're often given credit for), as by prospect of the students' potential loss of access to Mr. Marino's enormous talents.

http://www.fcnp.com/350/comm1.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:29PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:52PM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:42PM

Wingnut... I never questioned the veracity of an of the evidence. The jury agree with the prosecutor that there was no explanation of his DNA inside the girl's underwear. Again, I've never questioned the evidence or the girls' testimony.

As for the laptop, I'm guessing it was on Mr. Gardner's person. He was not allowed in the home between his arrest and the search warrant so that makes sense. Sorry your Keystone cops did a poor job with the search warrant, but that shouldn't reflect on Gardner.People generally don't turn things over when they're neither asked or required to.

Mr. Gardner's cum was not found anywhere. His DNA was found in the girl's underwear which is in large part why the jury convicted.

You are clearly a police officer in this case as you can't see the potential disaster your department almost caused for the prosecutor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:44PM

@ FCNP history of defending pedos-

The FCNP is shitty paper, I only use to to clean my patio glass and windshield. It has a much better consistency than paper towels.


THe editor Nick Benton doesn't write very well, but I think what he was trying to argue was the difference between the charge if it had been a male studen or female. His point being that a "crime of nature" was sex male on male, and it would have been a different charge altogether had it been male on female.

I could understand the logic from a constitutionalist or libertarian point of view- sex with a male minor is just as bad as sex with a female minor.

But it is kind of weird to devote a column to this, the language may have been different in the charge (crime against nature) but the sentence was probably no different. It's illegal to buttfuck your own wife in VA too, so who fucking cares?

The good news for Micahel Gardner is that he probably has a friend in this Frank Marino fagola who can give him a few pointers on what to expect when he goes downstate.

The bad news for Michael Gardner is that Marino will have NO good news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:52PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:52PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: FCNP history of defending pedos ()
Date: May 04, 2012 01:54PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ FCNP history of defending pedos-
>
> The FCNP is shitty paper, I only use to to clean
> my patio glass and windshield. It has a much
> better consistency than paper towels.
>
>
> THe editor Nick Benton doesn't write very well,
> but I think what he was trying to argue was the
> difference between the charge if it had been a
> male studen or female. His point being that a
> "crime of nature" was sex male on male, and it
> would have been a different charge altogether had
> it been male on female.
>
> I could understand the logic from a
> constitutionalist or libertarian point of view-
> sex with a male minor is just as bad as sex with a
> female minor.
>
> But it is kind of weird to devote a column to
> this, the language may have been different in the
> charge (crime against nature) but the sentence was
> probably no different. It's illegal to buttfuck
> your own wife in VA too, so who fucking cares?
>
> The good news for Micahel Gardner is that he
> probably has a friend in this Frank Marino fagola
> who can give him a few pointers on what to expect
> when he goes downstate.
>
> The bad news for Michael Gardner is that Marino
> will have NO good news.


I get what he was trying to say, but there are better examples to use than a charge against a pedo.

Nick Benton spent a good chunk of his adult life working for Lyndon LaRouche. That should tell you something right there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 02:23PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:52PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 04, 2012 03:07PM

@Wingnut - that's actually old hat - the LaRouche thingee. Think about Helen and the whole Israeli thingee and how she got her job at FCNP. Small World. And I miss the Volvos. LoLz

@FCNP - especially odd that a so-called COMMUNITY-oriented paper would make that column with that argument in the same city that the victims lived in. Makes ya wonder what sorta "community" the FCNP is actually printing for...........

@Voice - we're still waiting, asshole

here's a pic for yr buddy - dont say I never gave him anything.................
Attachments:
2010 kids choice awards show  o_0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: tell the truth ()
Date: May 04, 2012 03:10PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I can't help but wonder is what if any kind
> of plea bargain was offered?
>
>
> Save this kids the trauma...plead
> guilty...apologize to yhe kids, the parents, the
> community...blame drink/drugs/medication....get
> "treatment"....
>
>
> Michael the PedoFag Gardner might have been able
> to cop this down to 3 or 4 yrs. Wouldn't have been
> a fun 3 or 4 yrs, but he may have been able to run
> free again.
>
>
> NEWSFLASH- Jan.13th 2016--
>
> A 52 year old Falls Church man, convicted of child
> molesatation in 2012, died at Medical Center of
> Virginia after collasping during his work
> assignment in the kitchen of Powhattan
> Correctional Center.
>
> Michael Gardner, who had suffered from congestive
> heart failure, was once a prominent local Democrat
> activist in the City of Falls Church and former
> husband of Robin Sigler, who served as mayor of
> the city last decade.
>
> Gardner, whose appeal was denied in 2013, was
> serving a 22 year sentence for the 2012
> molestation of three girls in his Falls Church
> home during a slumber party hosted by his
> daughter.
>
> In 2013, Gardner survived multiple stab wounds
> inflicted by another inmate at Augusta
> Correctional Center in the western part of the
> state. Gardner was recently transferred to
> Powhattan Correctional Center after a lengthy stay
> in protective custody.
>
> Cause of death is suspected to be heart related,
> but autopsy results will not be made available for
> several weeks."
>
>
> His story will end like this or similarly.


Nah, probably more like this:

52 year old Falls Church man, convicted of child molesatation in 2012, died at the Augusta Correctional Center after ingesting a lethal amount of barbiturates.

Michael Gardner, who had previously attempted suicide by hanging at the Coffeewood Correctional Center in October of 2012, was once a prominent local Democrat activist in the City of Falls Church and former husband of Robin Sigler, who served as mayor of the city last decade.

Gardner, whose appeal was denied in 2013, was serving a 22 year sentence for the 2012 molestation of three girls in his Falls Church home during a slumber party hosted by his daughter.

Throughout his prison stay, Gardner filed numerous unsuccessful civil rights cases agains the Virginia Department of Corrections.

Cause of death is suspected to be suicide by drugs, but autopsy results will not be made available for several weeks."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 04, 2012 03:19PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:53PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: they never stop ()
Date: May 04, 2012 03:53PM

I remember a few years back when they first started the online sex offender registry. There was one that lived near me and a few bleeding hearts objected to the registry as "everyone needs a fresh start and he paid his dues" and all that bullshit. It wasnt a month after he was released he molested another little kid.
His defenders slithered back into the wood pile.
Do I keep an eye on the ones near me your damn right I do. I do not harrass them or bother them but I damn well watch them.


I think you can rehabilitate a thief or drug user but not a child molester. I think they have hard wired to do what they do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Lucifer Annex 43 ()
Date: May 04, 2012 07:38PM

Is it safe to come out? Have Gordon and Wingnut exausted their passion yet?

Has Voice of Reason--you remember, the "friend of the PEDO Faggot" been (slowly)burned at the stake at a GordonBlvd-hosted auto de fe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 05, 2012 08:31AM

if yr a fucking pedo, NEVER SAFE TO COME OUT, yo..........
Attachments:
sniper1.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: BS Meter ()
Date: May 05, 2012 08:34AM

Lucifer Annex 43 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it safe to come out? Have Gordon and Wingnut
> exausted their passion yet?
>
> Has Voice of Reason--you remember, the "friend of
> the PEDO Faggot" been (slowly)burned at the stake
> at a GordonBlvd-hosted auto de fe?
Attachments:
burned at the stake.bmp

Options: ReplyQuote
really, dude? really? that's the best you could do?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 05, 2012 09:31AM

now THIS! THIS is the way to kill an evil shitmonster


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Tribunal Pharasee ()
Date: May 05, 2012 10:15AM

Rich revenge fantasy life you have going there, GordonBlvd...at least you're not hurting (we hope) people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon ()
Date: May 05, 2012 10:38AM

Tribunal Pharasee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rich revenge fantasy life you have going there,
> GordonBlvd...at least you're not hurting (we hope)
> people
Attachments:
J Carey-2.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Not my Kid ()
Date: May 06, 2012 10:36AM

How ironic...the Voice of Reason and Atticus Finch have departed, but the retards GordonBlvd and WingNut, with their rich revenge fantasy lives, remain...AND GordonBlvd keeps posting her little video clips...

Options: ReplyQuote
Ive gotten the rage of the pedo community - how cute LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 06, 2012 12:05PM

my card
Attachments:
pokemon card Chris-Hansen_.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Back to Forum ()
Date: May 06, 2012 01:10PM

Has it occured to you Gordon that you're being trolled?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 06, 2012 11:28PM

Back to Forum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has it occured to you Gordon that you're being
> trolled?


Has it occurred to you Mike Gardner's friends still support him? He is known to run with sexual deviants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Dell ()
Date: May 07, 2012 12:00AM

"He is known to run with sexual deviants"

No kidding? Well, if you know the names of these "deviants," why don't you hasten yourself to the police and report to them, instead of wasting time here.

It's easier and braver for you to post stupid videos and make random anomymous charges...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:24AM

Dell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "He is known to run with sexual deviants"
>
> No kidding? Well, if you know the names of these
> "deviants," why don't you hasten yourself to the
> police and report to them, instead of wasting time
> here.

Are you stupid enough to believe that all sexual deviancy is illegal? I bet you are.

http://nfbenton.com/archives/category/bentons-gay-science


> It's easier and braver for you to post stupid
> videos and make random anomymous charges...

I posted no videos. You are talking pretty brave for a guy that listed his real name. Oh, wait....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church Playground ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:43AM

"You are talking pretty brave for a guy that listed his real name. Oh, wait...."




This, coming from a person who plants an anonymous rumor about Gardner's "deviant friends?"

And then you post a link listing your own favorite deviancies?

That's funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:52AM

Falls Church Playground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You are talking pretty brave for a guy that
> listed his real name. Oh, wait...."
>
>
>
>
> This, coming from a person who plants an anonymous
> rumor about Gardner's "deviant friends?"

It isn't a rumor. The deviant confirms it himself.

> And then you post a link listing your own favorite
> deviancies?

OMG! Did someone on the internet just call me gay?!?!? Are you always so original or did you get some burst of inspiration this morning?

> That's funny.

As funny as your pal Mike getting 20+ years? Or, as funny as your friend Nick coming to his side?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 07, 2012 10:28AM

@Falls Church: I think it's as funny as him/her saying you are me just for disagreeing with him/her LoLz

and about "sexual deviancy": they just think it's all illegal since their particular type of sexual deviancy is, y'know?

@backto - yea............still dont know why it's such a pastime, though.

so when's sentencing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church Playground ()
Date: May 07, 2012 03:01PM

"As funny as your pal Mike getting 20+ years? Or, as funny as your friend Nick coming to his side?"

You obviously didn't major in forensics in high school...


Actually, I'm not a catamite, sodomite, or paedophile, don't know either Mike or Nick, so I wouldn't say we were pals or friends...but thanks your attempt at witty discorse, thanks for playing, and by all means, continue on with your fantasy...

BTW...nobody called you gay...you just brought that up yourself...hmmm

I surrender the "funny" crown to you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: press reports ()
Date: May 07, 2012 03:13PM

To be honest, from reading the press reports and the back and forth in this thread, one still doesn't have a good idea of the dynamics of the trial. It strikes me the defendant's defense was in the nature of the state simply isn't meeting their burden of proof. Did the defendant take the stand? And while it would be very difficult for a prosecutor to have admitted at trial evidence of prior similar acts (no prior arrests or convictions), the prosecution must have had some sense of his background - indeed - this could come out at sentencing because standards at sentencing are far different than trial.

In any event, I wonder if anyone who attended the trial or followed it closely could inform. What was it that convicted this guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 07, 2012 03:22PM

Falls Church Playground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "As funny as your pal Mike getting 20+ years? Or,
> as funny as your friend Nick coming to his side?"
>
> You obviously didn't major in forensics in high
> school...

Like most people, I didn't major in anything in high school. Also, with this comment, are you somehow implying you possess some superior debate skills as evidenced by your performance in this thread? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

> Actually, I'm not a catamite, sodomite, or
> paedophile, don't know either Mike or Nick, so I
> wouldn't say we were pals or friends...but thanks
> your attempt at witty discorse, thanks for
> playing, and by all means, continue on with your
> fantasy...

To which fantasy are you referrring? I do not believe that I presented any fantasy throughout this discorse (sic).

Oh, nobody accused you of being a catamite, sodomite, or paedophile. Why the rush and need to defend yourself? hmmm...

> BTW...nobody called you gay...you just brought
> that up yourself...hmmm

Umm, you might want to follow along better.

You implied that I posted "a link listing [my] own favorite deviancies." The link was to Nick Benton's Gay Science.

To summarize, you implied my favorite deviancy was being gay.

Plus, you fell right into your own trap by rushing to claim you aren't a catamite, sodomite, or paedophile. Now it makes it easy to turn it right back around on you. Except here, I am correct that nobody accused you of those activities whereas you weren't.

For a guy who majored in forensics, this whole debate thing seems difficult for you.

> I surrender the "funny" crown to you...

You never owned it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 07, 2012 04:08PM

Mr. Gardner testified. I believe he was convicted because a. this type of crime almost always leads to a conviction. b. the girls in this case were credible, but more than that, the DNA supported their accounts. I'm guessing that's why they could get to a unanamous decision on the one girl, no DNA, and he'll have to face that charge again in September.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: May 07, 2012 04:09PM

*could NOT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: press reports ()
Date: May 07, 2012 04:44PM

Voice - there were some physicians reports, too, correct? One of the girls visited a physician promptly thereafter? That kind of evidence would be very persuasive among the testimony and DNA reports. But again, it is difficult to grasp a theme of the case. Did he repeatedly visit the room? I find it hard to believe he went from one girl to another without waking up the entire room.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 07, 2012 04:58PM

@press - what voice said. What convicted him was that Gardner committed the crime and left his evidence on the kid's panties. That coupled with the fact the girls where brave enough to tell what happened and cops did their job securing and handling all the evidence (that wasnt hidden, anyways) properly.
@Falls Church - I beg to differ. Him being up at 1 in the morning online defending pedobear? That's pretty funny, yo. You gotta picture the reality of it, my friend...........see what I mean?
Attachments:
internet geek.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 07, 2012 05:09PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:53PM by WingNut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Father ()
Date: May 07, 2012 08:20PM

As someone who had to testify, I could not sit in on most of the trial, but I did get to sit in on the closing arguments and have spoken to those who did attend. What you had was three girls testifying about events that occurred, two of which had DNA evidence to support exactly what they said happened. And Gardner's only defense was to say that he didn't do it. They tried to say that it was too dark in the basement for the girls to see who it was, but that was dispelled by one of the defense's own witnesses as well as the judge looking up that it was clear and a full moon on the night of the incident and the basement has large windows. They tried to say that when you enter a persons home, you are "swimming in a DNA pool" and although that could conceivably(not really according to the experts) explain DNA found on the outside of things, DNA does not migrate so does not explain why it was found on the inside of one girls underwear or why if what they tried to say was true -that it was from the "Pool of DNA"-why his wife and kids or anybody else's DNA was not also found.
In the one sample that was 20.7 quadrillion times more likely him than anyone else, 25% of the DNA sample that was recovered belonged to Michael Gardner the other 75% belonged to the girl. There was no DNA from anybody else. One expert testified that to get a sample where so much came from the Defendant, it had to be wet DNA meaning from sweat, tears, saliva etc. Considering what he did, it is not hard to imagine where that wet DNA came from. The defense did not present any of their own expert witnesses. I presume this is because they could not find any that would be helpful to them. Gardner was hoping that somehow the burden of "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" would not be met.

By the way, a pet peeve of mine, it is not "innocent" until proven guilty, it is "presumed innocent" until proven guilty. A person is guilty when they commit an illegal act and being found guilty or not at trial does not change that. Benjamin Franklin wrote "it is better [one hundred] guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer". And I suspect that is at least how many guilty people escape for every innocent person convicted.

Beyond a reasonable doubt is an extremely high threshold. Just look at the one charge the jury deadlocked on. Without the DNA backing up her story, the defense was able to point out a few inconsistencies in a 10yr old girl's story over the course of the 10 months that this ordeal took that at least one of the jury had a reasonable doubt. I would bet that all of them were at least pretty sure he did it, but in our judicial system, "pretty sure" is not sufficient.

When that charge gets retried, he may get several more years added to his sentence. A new trial date for that charge will be set at sentencing.

Sentencing is Sept 7 and Judge Benjamin Kendrick is not known to reduce jury recommendations. Maximum Benny is a nickname of his.

P.S. Gardner did not have any prior convictions, but if you talk to experts on the subject, and I have with several, they will tell you a 47 yr old man does not just suddenly start molesting children. I saw one statistic that it is believed a pedophile commits on average more than 100 offenses before being caught.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2012 08:31PM by Father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church Playground ()
Date: May 07, 2012 10:00PM

Falls Church Playground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "As funny as your pal Mike getting 20+ years? Or,
> as funny as your friend Nick coming to his side?"
>
> You obviously didn't major in forensics in high
> school...

Like most people, I didn't major in anything in high school. Also, with this comment, are you somehow implying you possess some superior debate skills as evidenced by your performance in this thread? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

> Actually, I'm not a catamite, sodomite, or
> paedophile, don't know either Mike or Nick, so I
> wouldn't say we were pals or friends...but thanks
> your attempt at witty discorse, thanks for
> playing, and by all means, continue on with your
> fantasy...

To which fantasy are you referrring? I do not believe that I presented any fantasy throughout this discorse (sic).

Oh, nobody accused you of being a catamite, sodomite, or paedophile. Why the rush and need to defend yourself? hmmm...

> BTW...nobody called you gay...you just brought
> that up yourself...hmmm

Umm, you might want to follow along better.

You implied that I posted "a link listing [my] own favorite deviancies." The link was to Nick Benton's Gay Science.

To summarize, you implied my favorite deviancy was being gay.

Plus, you fell right into your own trap by rushing to claim you aren't a catamite, sodomite, or paedophile. Now it makes it easy to turn it right back around on you. Except here, I am correct that nobody accused you of those activities whereas you weren't.

For a guy who majored in forensics, this whole debate thing seems difficult for you.

> I surrender the "funny" crown to you...

You never owned it.





Falls Church, how much time did you waste, trying to rebutt me, line by line? Amazing. Agreed, I'm just the pretender to the Funny Crown...I could never rise to your stellar debate skill level..LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 08:52AM

@Father-

Hey my wishes go out to you and your family, I imagine it's a really terrible ordeal to have to fuck around with. Your daughter showed a lot of strength for coming forawrd and hopefully she'll show some serious resilence but still be able to enjoy being a kid while she is.

I forgot there was to be a retrial on the deadlocked count, so technically they may not be done with this until 2013 sometime. I would normally be against trying this charge because the man already faces such a huge sentence, but they might as well pile it on.

Gardner may wind up with another 5-7 years tacked on top of the likely 22 that he'll get. Ouch.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 08, 2012 09:34AM

@wingnut- I'm all for it :)
@playground - see? told ya ! LoLz
@father or anybody in the know - is Gardner like separated from the rest of the "pack" over there in Clarendontown?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Father ()
Date: May 08, 2012 09:56AM

Initially he may be on suicide watch which I was told involves a room with nothing in it but a minimalistic toilet, a paper jump suit, and a glass wall facing a guards work station.
I've also been told he will be separated from the main prison population with others of his kind as they don't fare to well in the general prison population. I forget where.

Also, I could see him plea bargaining on the last charge in exchange for only one more year or something, but I also thought he would have plea bargained before or even during the trial, so I won't hold my breath.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 10:01AM by Father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 09:57AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:53PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:03AM

Falls Church Playground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Falls Church, how much time did you waste, trying
> to rebutt me, line by line? Amazing. Agreed, I'm
> just the pretender to the Funny Crown...I could
> never rise to your stellar debate skill level..LOL


About 30 seconds, but I won't make fun of you for being slow. Besides, your stupidity has earned at least 30 seconds of my time. Don't you think? Well, I know you don't think, but at least you can agree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:10AM

@ Father-

I'm just curious if you are privvy to whether the CA offered a plea to spare the victims from testifying.

I said here before that I highly suspefct that they would have offered him one. And that Gardner arrogantly moved forward with an unwinnable defense.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Father ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:34AM

You nailed it. He arrogantly moved forward without any defense to speak of and never sought a plea bargain. He did get an extra 10 months of freedom out of the deal at a cost of probably close to a million dollars as some lawyer friends have estimated. My daughter's first comment when she was told who Gardner had gotten as a lawyer and who Greenspun was, was "Doesn't that just make him look more guilty?" I had to agree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:43AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:53PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Father ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:46AM

He survived some kind of cancer a few years ago that left his lymph nodes messed up. He is very susceptible to infections. This came up during the trial.

He very possibly won't make it 22 yrs in prison.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 10:47AM by Father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 08, 2012 10:56AM

Father Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He very possibly won't make it 22 yrs in prison.

Aww, I am heartbroken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 11:19AM

Cancer and prison medical care do not mix.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Date: May 08, 2012 11:23AM

Falls Church Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Father Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He very possibly won't make it 22 yrs in
> prison.
>
> Aww, I am heartbroken.


He's going to get all the lovin' he can handle....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: press reports ()
Date: May 08, 2012 11:27AM

Father - your post is exceedingly informative. The fact that the scientific evidence conformed to the testimony obviously made a difference. I feel apologetic that you felt compelled to answer my queries, as this event has to be painful for you and your family.

By the way, while I can understand the emotions behing Gordon Blvd's and Wingnut's posts, I think that in their righteous (and frankly rightful) indignation they are not an addressing a key point. Just what the heck are we supposed to do with these kind of criminals? The science and behavioral studies reflect an incredible rate of recidivism for these kinds of offenders. I suppose we can, as it is likely to be the case here, lock them up for essentially life, but that is hardly a realistic prospect for all cases. Anyone want to bet that if Gardner plea bargained and did not take a chance at trial what kind of sentence he could have received, especially with the high quality of counsel he engaged? A lot less than he is going to receive, is my guess. Do three year sentences stop this kind of behavior? The statistics are depressing. And it would have been a very attractive prospect to have these brave ten year old girls forego a trial, making the incentives to plea bargain on the prosecution side compelling.

This is a reminder that appearances can be deceiving, and that caring adults must be vigilant, even if at times they come off as overprotective nutjobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 08, 2012 11:55AM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:53PM by WingNut.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: press reports ()
Date: May 08, 2012 02:37PM

WingNut - I have posted under other names. But I have always maintained you are one intelligent guy - rare - in fact - because the street smarts go along with the analytic intelligence. I suspect that you might say you haven't arrived at this position via an easy road - but no matter - I appreciate the dialog and insights. And as I say above, I "get" why you would be passionate about this issue. For what it is worth, I am in the same state of flux as exactly what do with pedophiles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Wing Blvd ()
Date: May 08, 2012 02:40PM

What do you do with pedophiles? You shoot them in the face, then burn them to ash in an all-redeming fire...that's what you do!

Anyone who says otherwise is a friend of the pedo-fags, and they deserve the same treatment!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 08, 2012 03:12PM

@press - I'll tell you something. I'm not that smart. Not that smart at all. Never gonna be the hottest burger on the grill. And still to this day have no idea why God would allow me to be a parent.
When my boys were young, I was out west with them, doing the single parent thing. While I was out there, this happened.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002900190_webgroene30.html

I always imagined before that incident that if anything like that happened to the boys, I'd not care about spending the rest of my life in jail for killing him, and could NOT understand how other parents could settle for less. t losing my kids.

Then I saw Shasta's dad on the TV - and he taught me what being a father was TRULY all about and how I guess sometimes you have to dig deep. That's the only way I can put it.

all I know is that if he, and guys like Father can follow the pathway of law - then I cant dare do any less no matter what I feel.

All that being said, there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY that Gardner will ever be nothing but a THREAT to ALL children.

I can excuse all types of fantasy, no matter how sick in the head it is..........but to bring something like that into REALITY without a consenting partner...........yeah, a person like that is too far gone, cant be helped. No matter what happens , Gardner can be 80-some years old when he gets out, but YOU BETTER ALL BEST KNOW that he will STILL be a risk to children and would do this EXACT same crime again if he was given the chance and knew he could get away with it. At at this EXACT moment you are reading this sentence, Michael Gardner, IF HE COULD, would DEFINITELY do the same thing with any little girl he could come in private contact with, if he believed he could get away with doing it. He WILL continue with that mentality until he dies. He would do this even though he has gone thru this ordeal. If, somehow, right this minute, Michael Gardner could have access to a child and could molester her, he WOULD do it if he could get away with it. Why? Because thats how pedos work - their dicks supersede EVERYTHING

Tell me I am wrong. Gimmie a link shows me different. As for what to do about it? I tell you what I do. Make sure yr kids can tell you crap like this. I've dated girls who've been molested before and have told parents and be told to fuck off, prettymuch. Another girl never told cause she felt she would have been called a slut for being raped back when she was a kid cause her mom was all "high morals". Sad shit but it's real as a heart attack.
Lotsa pedos get away cause the kids dont tell, are afraid to tell. If you run a household make sure yr kids know about bad touch, how they can tell you ANYTHING if they are sad, how if anything does happen that it's not their fault, and how that if someone threatens you the parent (cause that happens too-kid takes abuse to protect fam) to let you know so you can set them on fire or whatever........you know what I mean.

Ok, off my soapbox



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 03:13PM by Gordon Blvd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: RedPop ()
Date: May 08, 2012 04:37PM

It doesn't totally add up that Gardner at age 47 would just start suddenly molesting little girls. No convictions, but what was he doing to satisfy these deviant impulses?? His laptop was never recovered?? We are missing some details. Was he messing with his own kids??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Beyond Over-Overprotective Mom ()
Date: May 09, 2012 12:25AM

After going through all of this for months, it's such a relief to be able to sleep at night (unmedicated), and to wake up every morning knowing that this bogeyman is in jail -- wondering (but not caring) how he's enjoying his time. For those involved in this lively discourse, there is so much information that was never published in the news (and I use that term lightly in regards to the FCNP, who should be ashamed of themselves).

For those doubters out there, while the girls certainly could have been making this up, to our absolute horror, they were not. Physical evidence was found exactly where they said they'd find it. Even if she could have lied while she was awake, at least one girl's dramatically altered behavior while she sleeps does not lie. One of the girls, after four hours on the stand, was goaded into saying she didn't see Mr. G, but it doesn't change how detailed her identification of him was right after the incident. The fact that it was explained to another of the girls, when taking her to the FCPD, that she would be telling the truth – no matter how embarassing – and standing up to do the right thing, aka helping the police, does not mean that she was making things up to participate in a conspiracy. This poor kid, sleeping in between the two other girls during the sleepover, was likely spared that night since he had already addressed her the night before. The fact that the girls were well-spoken and could use adult words does not mean that they were coached; they absolutely were not, as their shocked parents watching their police interviews can attest.

Much was implied by the fact that they didn't scream or cry at the time of the event -- which is ridiculous since they couldn't believe what was happening and certainly didn't know what to do about it. It was also suggested they were lying because they did not tell someone in the house the next morning; instead, they told the first adults they trusted the next morning -- which, oddly enough, was not Mrs. G, since it was into her care that they had been entrusted. Much was made of a vast conspiracy to bring this family down, but two little girls briefly conferring the next morning to make sure that they weren't dreaming only makes sense. These girls told their parents within 20 minutes of being picked up (one before they were out of the driveway), and one of them, when advised of the painful and embarassing exam that would be required, still said "then we have to go, mom." If that's not brave, I don't know what is.

Amazingly, the defendant's own daughter was the turning point of the trial - after she stopped testifying as prepared and began telling things as she actually recalled them, she bolstered the testimony of the girls, not her parents. So much so that the prosecution didn't even need to put her through the stress of cross-examination. Though the DNA evidence was the clincher here, because there would likely not have been a conviction without it, the defense's failure to bring an expert to controvert Dr. Perlin's testimony really says it all. If there had been one out there, they would have spared no expense to present them. The fact that the defendant took the stand doesn't mean he isn't guilty -- as an attorney, he just knew that jurors prefer to actually hear defendants say they didn't do it. He'll have plenty of time to use those expired attorney credentials helping the other inmates file their motions from prison.

While I know that prisons are violent places, I will not lose one moment's peace worrying about his welfare -- and cannot apologize for my attitude. These girls will never be the same, and neither will their parents. All of the counseling in the world will not change what happened. Moving forward with therapy and keeping a positive outlook is great, and the girls are doing this admirably; however, as their parents, even though he's locked up, we will not forget the terrible things his wife said about these girls and how the FCNP (and possibly Mrs. G) even had school administrators thinking the charges would be dismissed, while the parents could not speak publicly about the case for fear of contaminating the jury pool and giving grounds for a change of venue.

To those of you with kids, simply put, no sleepovers ever is the safest bet. This is not an overreaction. For one of the girls, this was the only place she had ever been allowed to stay (without a parent outside of her home), and this still happened -- even with 7 other girls in the same room. If any of us was considered overprotective before, we're sure to be considered zealously overprotective now -- since one of our worst fears has been realized. Also, if something like this ever happens to your child (heaven forbid), be sure to handle and bag the evidence appropriately; it made all of the difference in this case.

To those of you suggesting that we should've known the family better, not only were they FC's "first family," some of the parents knew the family for over three years (or as many as five years), some had been to their home for parties, etc., and the defendant's daughter had spent untold hours at all of these homes. We still could not have conceived of this happening in a room full of kids. He really should have gone with an insanity defense, because you'd have to be stark raving insane to think that you could do this and actually get away with it.

I'm sure no one wants to hear it, but the mantra for other parents throughout this ordeal has been "it could happen to you." I can only hope that the school system and community will do its best to support these girls, and prevent things like allowing Mrs. G into the classrooms with these girls (this actually happened) or making them sit through Career Day listening to her as a role model (this also happened). Her kids have been through the wringer, too, but that doesn't diminish what happened to these three little girls. And she should certainly not be allowed to chaperone school events, entrusting kids to her care, after her deplorable behavior here.

In case you're thinking that the ex-mayor is a poor, maligned woman, please keep in mind that on more than one occasion, when having girls sleep over at her house, she had male guests in attendance overnight and didn't see fit to advise the parents in advance -- seeing nothing wrong with this. She made much of the fact that she left them in a pitch-black basement while she slept on the second floor with two adult men in the house. And if she was petty and vindictive towards the kids involved, it's almost laughable how she treated the Falls Church police in her role as Councilwoman. She was reportedly not above using her position to retaliate against the police and the investigation, as the only member of the Council to vote against the department getting new motorcycles as part of a grant program (which wouldn't have cost the city itself anything).

She and her husband are both despicable, and if she was not directly responsible (which I would argue that she was), she was certainly an enabler and should be called to account for it. When comparing notes after the trial, it became obvious that certain behaviors of her kids, as well as something that happened with Mr. G at his home in the past and the testimony of one of the defense's own juvenile witnesses, certainly indicated that something was wrong. Unfortunately, no one was privy to all of this information before the sleepover. At this point, it's absolutely inconceivable that this was his first venture -- these girls were just the first ones to come forward. You know you're in for a fight when a PTA president (former?) testifies as a character witness to change the defendant's bail conditions to have more time with his kids -- and as it turns out, enjoy his last holidays with them.

To WingNut, thanks for the supportive insight; always engaging and witty commentary. To press reports, thanks for your last message; it helped to soften your prior posts. To hmm, glad to see that you finally came around ... and I believe that Mr. Greenspun's son was advised by one of the parents that he was acting inappropriately during the trial, which was why his seating was changed. To voice of reason, while I see your points, it should be obvious that people are venting about an emotionally-charged issue on this page; rather than being upset by that, and construing their comments to be truly violent, it's best to take such things with a grain of salt (but don't bother with the Raid). And to GordonBlvd, please know that your message to the girls got to one of them, and you got a shy smile and helped her to walk a bit taller that day.

The continued commentary on this site has been cathartic -- thanks to all who joined in the discussion. Even the uninformed and those with what could be perceived as a pro-defense stance. The whole thing has just been disgusting, but seeing the discourse has helped. I thought I could understand how people who had been through such an event might feel, but I wasn't even close. My heart will always go out to those kids who step forward and tell the truth about abuse, and even more so to those who don't have the strength to come forward. And to the parents, whose guilt will haunt them always; you are not alone.

Best wishes to all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Wingspan ()
Date: May 09, 2012 12:46AM

What do you do with pedophiles? You shoot them in the face, then burn them to ash in an all-redeming fire...that's what you do!

Anyone who says otherwise is a friend of the pedo-fags, and they deserve the same treatment!



I think that was a tongue-in-cheek statement...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 09, 2012 06:51AM

Beyond Over-Overprotective Mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After going through all of this for months, it's
> such a relief to be able to sleep at night
> (unmedicated), and to wake up every morning
> knowing that this bogeyman is in jail -- wondering
> (but not caring) how he's enjoying his time. For
> those involved in this lively discourse, there is
> so much information that was never published in
> the news (and I use that term lightly in regards
> to the FCNP, who should be ashamed of
> themselves).
>
> For those doubters out there, while the girls
> certainly could have been making this up, to our
> absolute horror, they were not. Physical evidence
> was found exactly where they said they'd find it.
> Even if she could have lied while she was awake,
> at least one girl's dramatically altered behavior
> while she sleeps does not lie. One of the girls,
> after four hours on the stand, was goaded into
> saying she didn't see Mr. G, but it doesn't change
> how detailed her identification of him was right
> after the incident. The fact that it was
> explained to another of the girls, when taking her
> to the FCPD, that she would be telling the truth
> – no matter how embarassing – and standing up
> to do the right thing, aka helping the police,
> does not mean that she was making things up to
> participate in a conspiracy. This poor kid,
> sleeping in between the two other girls during the
> sleepover, was likely spared that night since he
> had already addressed her the night before. The
> fact that the girls were well-spoken and could use
> adult words does not mean that they were coached;
> they absolutely were not, as their shocked parents
> watching their police interviews can attest.
>
> Much was implied by the fact that they didn't
> scream or cry at the time of the event -- which is
> ridiculous since they couldn't believe what was
> happening and certainly didn't know what to do
> about it. It was also suggested they were lying
> because they did not tell someone in the house the
> next morning; instead, they told the first adults
> they trusted the next morning -- which, oddly
> enough, was not Mrs. G, since it was into her care
> that they had been entrusted. Much was made of a
> vast conspiracy to bring this family down, but two
> little girls briefly conferring the next morning
> to make sure that they weren't dreaming only makes
> sense. These girls told their parents within 20
> minutes of being picked up (one before they were
> out of the driveway), and one of them, when
> advised of the painful and embarassing exam that
> would be required, still said "then we have to go,
> mom." If that's not brave, I don't know what is.
>
> Amazingly, the defendant's own daughter was the
> turning point of the trial - after she stopped
> testifying as prepared and began telling things as
> she actually recalled them, she bolstered the
> testimony of the girls, not her parents. So much
> so that the prosecution didn't even need to put
> her through the stress of cross-examination.
> Though the DNA evidence was the clincher here,
> because there would likely not have been a
> conviction without it, the defense's failure to
> bring an expert to controvert Dr. Perlin's
> testimony really says it all. If there had been
> one out there, they would have spared no expense
> to present them. The fact that the defendant took
> the stand doesn't mean he isn't guilty -- as an
> attorney, he just knew that jurors prefer to
> actually hear defendants say they didn't do it.
> He'll have plenty of time to use those expired
> attorney credentials helping the other inmates
> file their motions from prison.
>
> While I know that prisons are violent places, I
> will not lose one moment's peace worrying about
> his welfare -- and cannot apologize for my
> attitude. These girls will never be the same, and
> neither will their parents. All of the counseling
> in the world will not change what happened.
> Moving forward with therapy and keeping a positive
> outlook is great, and the girls are doing this
> admirably; however, as their parents, even though
> he's locked up, we will not forget the terrible
> things his wife said about these girls and how the
> FCNP (and possibly Mrs. G) even had school
> administrators thinking the charges would be
> dismissed, while the parents could not speak
> publicly about the case for fear of contaminating
> the jury pool and giving grounds for a change of
> venue.
>
> To those of you with kids, simply put, no
> sleepovers ever is the safest bet. This is not an
> overreaction. For one of the girls, this was the
> only place she had ever been allowed to stay
> (without a parent outside of her home), and this
> still happened -- even with 7 other girls in the
> same room. If any of us was considered
> overprotective before, we're sure to be considered
> zealously overprotective now -- since one of our
> worst fears has been realized. Also, if something
> like this ever happens to your child (heaven
> forbid), be sure to handle and bag the evidence
> appropriately; it made all of the difference in
> this case.
>
> To those of you suggesting that we should've known
> the family better, not only were they FC's "first
> family," some of the parents knew the family for
> over three years (or as many as five years), some
> had been to their home for parties, etc., and the
> defendant's daughter had spent untold hours at all
> of these homes. We still could not have conceived
> of this happening in a room full of kids. He
> really should have gone with an insanity defense,
> because you'd have to be stark raving insane to
> think that you could do this and actually get away
> with it.
>
> I'm sure no one wants to hear it, but the mantra
> for other parents throughout this ordeal has been
> "it could happen to you." I can only hope that
> the school system and community will do its best
> to support these girls, and prevent things like
> allowing Mrs. G into the classrooms with these
> girls (this actually happened) or making them sit
> through Career Day listening to her as a role
> model (this also happened). Her kids have been
> through the wringer, too, but that doesn't
> diminish what happened to these three little
> girls. And she should certainly not be allowed to
> chaperone school events, entrusting kids to her
> care, after her deplorable behavior here.
>
> In case you're thinking that the ex-mayor is a
> poor, maligned woman, please keep in mind that on
> more than one occasion, when having girls sleep
> over at her house, she had male guests in
> attendance overnight and didn't see fit to advise
> the parents in advance -- seeing nothing wrong
> with this. She made much of the fact that she
> left them in a pitch-black basement while she
> slept on the second floor with two adult men in
> the house. And if she was petty and vindictive
> towards the kids involved, it's almost laughable
> how she treated the Falls Church police in her
> role as Councilwoman. She was reportedly not
> above using her position to retaliate against the
> police and the investigation, as the only member
> of the Council to vote against the department
> getting new motorcycles as part of a grant program
> (which wouldn't have cost the city itself
> anything).
>
> She and her husband are both despicable, and if
> she was not directly responsible (which I would
> argue that she was), she was certainly an enabler
> and should be called to account for it. When
> comparing notes after the trial, it became obvious
> that certain behaviors of her kids, as well as
> something that happened with Mr. G at his home in
> the past and the testimony of one of the defense's
> own juvenile witnesses, certainly indicated that
> something was wrong. Unfortunately, no one was
> privy to all of this information before the
> sleepover. At this point, it's absolutely
> inconceivable that this was his first venture --
> these girls were just the first ones to come
> forward. You know you're in for a fight when a
> PTA president (former?) testifies as a character
> witness to change the defendant's bail conditions
> to have more time with his kids -- and as it turns
> out, enjoy his last holidays with them.
>
> To WingNut, thanks for the supportive insight;
> always engaging and witty commentary. To press
> reports, thanks for your last message; it helped
> to soften your prior posts. To hmm, glad to see
> that you finally came around ... and I believe
> that Mr. Greenspun's son was advised by one of the
> parents that he was acting inappropriately during
> the trial, which was why his seating was changed.
> To voice of reason, while I see your points, it
> should be obvious that people are venting about an
> emotionally-charged issue on this page; rather
> than being upset by that, and construing their
> comments to be truly violent, it's best to take
> such things with a grain of salt (but don't bother
> with the Raid). And to GordonBlvd, please know
> that your message to the girls got to one of them,
> and you got a shy smile and helped her to walk a
> bit taller that day.
>
> The continued commentary on this site has been
> cathartic -- thanks to all who joined in the
> discussion. Even the uninformed and those with
> what could be perceived as a pro-defense stance.
> The whole thing has just been disgusting, but
> seeing the discourse has helped. I thought I
> could understand how people who had been through
> such an event might feel, but I wasn't even close.
> My heart will always go out to those kids who
> step forward and tell the truth about abuse, and
> even more so to those who don't have the strength
> to come forward. And to the parents, whose guilt
> will haunt them always; you are not alone.
>
> Best wishes to all.


All is said and said well.

Best wishes to your family and strength to children everywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 09, 2012 12:55PM

@Beyond - all I can say is that it was my honour to point out her/their strengths. I pray that is what she takes away from this event. Thank you for sharing with us information that FC"N"P refuses to cover, and like wingnut said , prayers for all involved in this............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Falls Church ()
Date: May 11, 2012 10:31AM

Welcome to the VA Sex Offender Registry, Mr. Gardner:

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/offenderDetails.html?regId=37129

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: 22046 ()
Date: May 11, 2012 10:44AM

I like the "Home" address.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Really?? ()
Date: May 14, 2012 08:32PM

Divorce proceedings? Hearing that calls have been made to certain attorneys....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 15, 2012 09:52AM

Reno odds would say that soon after Mikey is unable to give Robin the his whole 2 inches, she'd look elsewhere for it. Prolly someone who used to be close to him or both of them............unless she was already stepping off the porch (if you know what I mean) before his pedo-plays came to light................

man, does Mikey look suave in his pedo-pic, dont he?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Moving? ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:05AM

Really?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Divorce proceedings? Hearing that calls have been
> made to certain attorneys....


Real estate agents called?

House was purchased in 1996 for $221,000, but rebuilt in 2003. It is assessed at over $1M. That is probably a hard mortgage payment on a single mom.

I guess you could always tap Mike's retirement. He won't be needing it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:44AM

so ok, question for anybody "in the know".......

jokes all aside, is Robin still "connected" in the FC.....or is she a pariah now?
I mean, can she go to Giant and not get hissed out? If y'all Mustangs see her out and about, do you just let her go about her business? Do you start talking real loud about her husband? Do you go up to her and tell her how you "feel for her"? Does she even leave her house? Does she simply drive out to Fairfax or Alexandria to do shopping? "Enquireing" minds want to know!!! LoLz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: whereabouts ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:54AM

She wasn't at the city council meeting last night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Salem Bitchcraft ()
Date: May 15, 2012 11:14AM

"so ok, question for anybody "in the know".......

jokes all aside, is Robin still "connected" in the FC.....or is she a pariah now?
I mean, can she go to Giant and not get hissed out? If y'all Mustangs see her out and about, do you just let her go about her business? Do you start talking real loud about her husband? Do you go up to her and tell her how you "feel for her"? Does she even leave her house? Does she simply drive out to Fairfax or Alexandria to do shopping? "Enquireing" minds want to know!!! LoLz"



What a gleeful woman you are...That would be just your style, Gordon, to "hiss out" this woman when she was in public. Does that make up for the fact that you couldn't burn her husband at the stake? Why don't you get together with a coven of your redneck harpies and cut off this woman's hair, or make her wear a giant red letter on her clothing. Your hand-wringing, self-congratulatory concern in this case is quite touching...now why don't you go away...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: 22046 ()
Date: May 15, 2012 11:16AM

I wouldn't know her if I saw her. But I don't want to see her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Poplar ()
Date: May 15, 2012 11:22AM

Salem Bitchcraft Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "so ok, question for anybody "in the know".......
>
>
> jokes all aside, is Robin still "connected" in the
> FC.....or is she a pariah now?
> I mean, can she go to Giant and not get hissed
> out? If y'all Mustangs see her out and about, do
> you just let her go about her business? Do you
> start talking real loud about her husband? Do you
> go up to her and tell her how you "feel for her"?
> Does she even leave her house? Does she simply
> drive out to Fairfax or Alexandria to do shopping?
> "Enquireing" minds want to know!!! LoLz"
>
>
>
> What a gleeful woman you are...That would be just
> your style, Gordon, to "hiss out" this woman when
> she was in public. Does that make up for the fact
> that you couldn't burn her husband at the stake?
> Why don't you get together with a coven of your
> redneck harpies and cut off this woman's hair, or
> make her wear a giant red letter on her clothing.
> Your hand-wringing, self-congratulatory concern in
> this case is quite touching...now why don't you go
> away...


Well, it appears Robin is posting on FFXU.....

If you aren't Robin, let me know where in FCC you live. I wouldn't want my kids near a pedo sympathizers house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 15, 2012 12:20PM

@poplar - apparently, we are supposed to understand and sympathize............ o_0

@Salem - wow, arent we a little uptight. Sounds like yr scared we may find out EXACTLY what's on yr laptop too, eh? For the record, never said I'd do anything to her I was just asking what the Falls Church vibe is like - why you'd pick "hissing" out of all the choices...........well that just speaks volumes about your guilty mind now, doesnt it? Sounds like you are afraid of what may happen to you if you are found out, is what it sounds like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Salem Bitchcraft ()
Date: May 15, 2012 02:12PM

@Salem - wow, arent we a little uptight. Sounds like yr scared we may find out EXACTLY what's on yr laptop too, eh? For the record, never said I'd do anything to her I was just asking what the Falls Church vibe is like - why you'd pick "hissing" out of all the choices...........well that just speaks volumes about your guilty mind now, doesnt it? Sounds like you are afraid of what may happen to you if you are found out, is what it sounds like.



Of course, you were just "asking what the Falls Church vibe is like," and "you'd" never "do" anything, Gordon, but passivly suggesting that others do "something," is just your style. Not sure how the word of yours I quoted; "hissing," intimates that I have a guilty mind, and your clumsy attempt to hint that I'm afraid of being "found out" for...something...is as laughable as your logic.

I could equally charge that your spittle-flecked anger would indicate that YOU have something to hide, and that you are accusing others to deflect attention from yourself, is what it sounds like...

"Reno odds would say that soon after Mikey is unable to give Robin the his whole 2 inches, she'd look elsewhere for it."

Are you drunk when you type shit like this? You seem to be way fixated on Micky.

Just sayin'...

LoLz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 15, 2012 02:19PM

@Salem.....
Attachments:
LOL_WHUT_by_snookie_pudge.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: PDA 75 ()
Date: May 15, 2012 10:31PM

@GordonBlvd If I might ask, what brings up your passion in this case? I could understand it if you had been sexually assaulted as a child.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 16, 2012 08:22AM

@PDA-dont be stupid. YOu dont need to be black to hate racism. Dont need to be gay to hate homophobia. Dont need to have common sense to hate Philly Fans, and dont need to have been raped to hate rapists.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
this pic makes more sense.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **        **  **     **  **         *******  
 **     **        **  **     **  **        **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **  **               ** 
 *********        **  **     **  **         *******  
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **               ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **        **     ** 
 **     **   ******    *******   ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.