HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All
Current Page: 12 of 12
Re: Beware - two italian guys in SUV - scam artists (emporio a collezione)
Posted by: Lil Whiz ()
Date: October 03, 2018 07:46PM

His fake name is Guazzeppe. On October 1st 2018 he was driving a green Volvo SUV and entered MASSACHUSETTS TURNPIKE from Springfield MA Exit 6 between 1:40 pm and 2:40 pm on Monday 10/01/2018
picture was taken at map coordinates 42.130,-72.623
He will be captured.
Attachments:
Guazzeppe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware - one italian guy Green Volvo SUV - scam artists (emporio a collezione)
Posted by: Lil Whiz ()
Date: October 03, 2018 08:03PM

Watch out for Guazzeppe (Fake name) in Volvo SUV with MA plate number.He said he was a designer for G. Armani/Emporio & Co leather jackets.He was seen in Western MA on 10/01/2018.He entered MASSPIKE exit 6 to head to Boston or Albany.Pathetic liar! He lied he was flying back to Milan Italy from Logan.His mobile phone number 929-4000-940 (NY number).
Attachments:
Guazzeppe

Posted by: Brian C. ()
Date: March 29, 2019 03:00PM

This guy is now in Beltsville MD. Got me in the Costco parking lot. I fell for the scam. Cost me $100. He's driving a black SUV with Virginia plates.

Posted by: Richard Stevens ()
Date: May 02, 2019 06:01PM

A guy approached me yesterday, Giuseppe Monaco, in a grocery store parking lot. I was loading my groceries into the car when he pulled up in a Mazda CX5 SUV. He asked me if I was Italian. He spoke with a heavy Italian accent. He said he is from Milano,Italy. He was attending a fashion sales meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area and said he was going to be heading back home.

He had sample leather jackets he brought from Italy for the meeting. The sample leather jackets are for the Armani Emporio Callezione Brand label jackets for the next model year. He said did not want to bring the jackets back to Italy and pay extra baggage fees.

He had six mens jackets that he would like to give to me, for a small price, as he wanted to buy his daughter the latest Apple Phone but wanted to pay cash for the phone rather than use his credit card.

He took the jackets out of these nice logo'd bags for me to see. He showed me the Armani Brand labels, including the "made in Italy" label. They even a spare button in a nicely packaged container attached to the coats. He then pulls out a cigarette lighter and puts a flame to the jackets to show they are inflammable (not sure what that meant from making the deal).

My first reaction was to be suspicious. Why would some guy that I don't know, want to do something like this for me? Also, I'm not big on leather jackets and I am not a brand conscious consumer. So, I pushed back saying that I have a much less expensive no-brand made in China leather jacket and I wear it 2-3 times a year and that I didn't need more jackets. I'm really not interested.

He kept saying "do you know much these jackets are worth?" That I was getting a bargain to get 6 leather Armani jackets for $300. I still was hesitant, so he pulled out a womens jacket thinking I might want that for my wife.

I still hesitated, so he pulls out his Italian Drivers License (With European Union logo). I hesitated so he pulled out his Medical ID card (same logos). I hesitated, so he pulls out his rental agreement and airline ticket info.

So now I was beginning to switch gears thinking that even though if I personally did not need or want another leather jacket and I don't likde status stuff e.g. Armani, they would, however, make good gifts.

So I said ok, but I don't have cash, only a credit card. He points to the Bank of America across the street and says "do you have an ATM card?"

You guessed it! I went over to the B of A and withdrew $300 cash to pay for the 7 jackets. My thinking now, having read the other experiences that sound very similar, that I've been had. So I felt somewhat emasculated by that.

But I thinking, I did get 7 nice "leather" jackets with the Armani Brand. That's about $45 each. So, even though they are probably fake, and that I have been had, they would still be a good gifts as knockoffs novelties items.

But the bottom line is I could have used the $300 for something I really needed rather than a novelty gift for 7 other people.......

Posted by: Richard Stevens ()
Date: May 02, 2019 06:08PM

I forgot one thing. This guy, Giuseppe, has the same name and looks a lot like the picture of the Guiseppe, that scammed the entry recently posted by someone just before my entries.

If it is the same guy, he mmust be doing a lot of travel as a sales rep for a Chinese knockoff Armani jacket factory!!

Posted by: JOHN ALLAN ()
Date: May 09, 2019 05:10PM

Exactly the same story with the Italian man - this time with Vercace, in Melbourne,Australia.
May 2019

Posted by: Antonio Rizzovicci ()
Date: May 09, 2019 09:41PM

HEY A FUCK YOU BAFUNGOOL YOU A BAD MOUTH MY BIZNESS YOU MOTHERFUCK! I SELL A BEST HI QALITY JACKIT 100 PERCINT ITALIANO LEATHER YOU SON OF THE BITCH STOP A GIV ME THE BAD BIZNESS YOU FUCKER. BIG A SALE NEXT MONT 2 FOR 1 ALL ARMANI.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU

Posted by: Gabe Malpasso ()
Date: March 22, 2020 02:42PM

Fecal fortitude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BEWARE these fecal jacket pushing Italian men have
> begun to operate in the Racine, WI area. Two men
> smelling of human waste approached me in the
> parking lot of Walmart and said they were fresh
> out of poop and needed some more. Then the shorter
> fat man produced a bucket and beckoned me to his
> van. It all seemed legit and i had a fresh turd
> nearly ready so I followed them. No sooner had I
> blasted out my bodacious brown beef burrito butt
> blast of bowel bonanza into their bucket, then I
> noticed that each of them were also shitting in
> their pants themselves. I was a bit taken aback
> because here I was donating my hard earned feces
> and these men were able to crap themselves. I was
> humiliated. Since i was nervous, I still agreed to
> rub my shit in their eyes for them but after that
> I made up a quick lie about needing to take a bath
> just to get myself out of there. And there were
> jackets involved. Same guys you are all dealing
> with for sure. Stay safe out there everyone.

These guys get anyone else lately?

Posted by: need a new jacket ()
Date: October 01, 2020 01:41PM

The weather is starting to get chilly and I need a new jacket. I was very happy with a previous fake Armani jacket I bought from these guy in Ashburn a few years ago and would like to purchase another one. Anyone know how to contact them or where they are working?

Posted by: reek ()
Date: October 01, 2020 06:52PM

hm .....................

Posted by: Reston Town Center ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:47PM

They are back at Reston Town Center today. Giuseppe and his partner were parked outside Jackson's on Democracy Dr in a white SUV. A customer had just purchased a jacket and they were starting to leave but I recognized Giuseppe and flagged them down. At first I offered him $10 but he claimed the jackets were worth $1,500 each. So I (half-jokingly) offered $1,500 for 150 jackets and he said he did not have that many with him. After we dickered a bit we settled on 2 good jackets and one with a small burned spot on the sleeve for $50 total. The damaged jacket was otherwise in excellent condition. I think he had held the flame in one spot too long and caused a melted area which is not all the way through and not really even noticeable.

So far I am very happy with the $50 purchase. I mostly fixed the melted spot and I got compliments on it when I wore it back to my office. For about the same price Alibaba has more variety for both real and imitation leather, but you have minimum order quantities and shipping.

Posted by: cd ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:53PM

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale,

AKC purebred beagle puppy online| Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn | Beagles Puppies For Sale California | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagles For Sale Iowa | Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

adorable beagle puppies in USA | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw |,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Nc | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Buy Tan colored Beagle puppies cheap | Teacup Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist | Beagle Puppy For Sale | Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Buy brown Beagle puppies online | Order beagle for gift online | Tan & Black marking beagle dogs for sale | Adorable Beagles for Rehome | Buy Beagles now for a Companion | Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Buy a Cute Home raised Beagle today |

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale | Blue tri color beagle puppies online | Beagle puppies for sale | Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

White Chocolate Beagle for sale | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online |

Buy black Beagle color puppies Buy Tan beagle puppy | Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me | Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale ,

Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale ,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Adorable Beagles for Rehome

Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Home raised beagle puppies for sale

Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick

Buy brown Beagle puppies online

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale

How to buy cheap beagle puppy online

Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist

Gorgeous Beagles for sale

Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale

Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Beware - an Italian guy scamming Emporio in Paris
Posted by: Bob Thomson ()
Date: November 07, 2022 10:49AM

I got caught on the edge of the Bois du Bologne in Paris by a guy claiming to be Italian in Paris for a fashion show who had to get rid of a bunch of clothing before returning to Italy. I paid 240 Euros for 3 coats of which one is OK but probably faux leather, not real leather. He claimed the buttons on one long coat/jacket were silver. I should have known better.

Bob in Canada
Attachments:
jacket25percent.jpg

Posted by: 3wgjh54 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 05:30PM

So these two italian guys in a parking lot try to scell me a cell phone "new".

I said, "hey the seal is broken on that it's not new", they said "it's a great deal it's new". I think that's a geek squad phone used for 2 years though no scratches hardly.

They said it's Moto 5G in box!

I said "that's a mediatek phone - the iPhone5 had an A6 chip - the mediatek phone are just above flip phones they were the cheap asian iPhone look-alikes in the 2000's that weren't smart and didn't have software"

They said "no it's 5G look at the specs"

I SAID, HEY - AT&T DOESN'T REQUIRE 5G TO SIGN ONTO IT'S NETWORK - THEY BLOCK PHONE MODELS PURELY FOR FORCE PURCHASES. That phone saying it's 5G doesn't mean crap unless you have a microscope, survace the chips, and show me they aren't just selling old chips and keeping quiet about it because their china masters have told them to.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S SOFTWARE SAYS 5G DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL EVER GET 5G SPEEDS that are anything except Wifi 6 (which is intel design not asian design).

So I said, "Hey get outa here. That's not a smart phone that's a cheap copy that isn't shut off "because it's not 5G" only because they are a favored status. I wouldn't give you $75 for it".

Come back to me when you have your hands on something hot, not something cooollllddddd.

Posted by: 33jkj6534 ()
Date: November 18, 2022 05:34PM

It just so happens the $110 to $200 MotoG motorola is headed by 2 italian guys, asians, some malicious foreigners who aren't from usa: AND NONE OF THEM ever designed a phone - the MOTO G 5G is an asian phone. IT'S A CHINESE PHONE. THE FUCKING chinese are using a USA MILITARY / CAR MAKER brand name (probably paid the CEO $0.0025 per phone sold for the brand name). Chinese phone nobody employed in USA

(nothing against MediaTek they make economical chips not global cell frauds sales nor does mediatek force microsoft google ubuntu redhat to release malware)

Posted by: Chilly in Fairfax ()
Date: November 26, 2022 01:21AM

I've been looking for the jacket vendors and want to purchase a couple gifts. Has anyone seen them recently and know if they have any special offers or sales going on? Thanks.

Posted by: Armani shopping time ()
Date: November 04, 2023 01:01PM

It's Christmas shopping season and a good time to pick up some synthetic leather jackets for family and friends. Hanging them outdoors in the breeze for a few days will get rid of any residual chemical odor.

Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All
Current Page: 12 of 12

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.