HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Fairfax Fire in Big Trouble!
Posted by: Firefighters ()
Date: January 19, 2012 02:37PM

Apparently the BOS condones perjury! No wonder disciplinary action in the Fire and Rescue Department is rarely enforced past the grievance process, the Assistant Chief of Operations has no credibility or power to leverage discipline.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: chris ()
Date: September 12, 2012 11:37PM

Vote Romney he will empower the white agenda and once he enact s the right solution for the Latino and black question in this god save the queen land of ours then and only then will the vested organizations of fire, police, and nurse corps be properly able to serve. I bid all good southern people adieu.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 05, 2013 03:25PM

and has awarded her $250,000

follow the money.

the penalty must fit the crime. a judge can only award a person to compensate for injury and a penalty

in this case what is the injury? if 1/4 million dollars is doled out for every similar case

then please give me a reason to claim sexual harassment. i need the money and the injury is small according to the reward

fairfax has often allowed fairfax employees to sue the county with the county awarding it. county workers have been enjoying the lion's share of lawsuit payouts in fairfax.

it is like "an inside job". a bank heist of public funds. except since they haven't funded liability: it isn't really county funds.

am asking once again: what was her injury. inconvenience?

and why isn't it the harassers owe her money. what in the darn world makes the judge think that fairfax owes the girl money?

a municipality can only be sued if it somehow aided or allowed an injury. in this case the municipality did neither.

all injuries were done by people acting as individuals.

very sorry to hear about lung damage. for 1/4 a million i want proof not just complaints.

but that should be insured. historically injured fire fighters were on their own if injured in line of duty or training: and had to have their own injury insurance.

i'm not sure if fairfax fire has injury coverage deducted from pay or not. i am sure that it was previously not the case firefighters could sue public funds for injuries

consider 911. they asked for donations. if they could sue NY, NY for all the funds for injuries why would they need donations?

this looks like a basal money grab to me

Posted by: Line Copy, Anyone? ()
Date: September 05, 2013 03:50PM

And none of this was reported in Line Copy, the Fire Department's overpriced internal newsletter.

Time for that to go-are you listening, Ed Long, is that a stone you failed to overturn?

I think if enough people find enough pockets of waste, Ed Long should be forced out of his job.

Posted by: Jack Travis ()
Date: September 05, 2013 04:32PM

I hear that Alexandria is just as bad/worse but it is not harassment but rather voluntary. Heard several accounts in a couple recent years of female new recruits sleeping around with as many married members of the department as they could wrap their lips around. Awesome that my tax dollars subsidises these county-sponsored orgies. Some of them even wind up in relationships with each other after she has been passed around the department several times.

Posted by: Engine Driver ()
Date: April 26, 2015 09:16PM

Nothing has changed since this was posted.

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.