HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Ellis Williams ()
Date: April 14, 2011 06:13PM

What up rockstars?

This applies for those who are beyond high school age, and are out of high school


GMU's Young Life is hosting a Metro Scavenger hunter tomorrow night for anyone who wants to join.

What is it?
Metro subway scavenger hunt. You will need to pick up things all over the DMV close to metro stops, that can only be found in certain locations. Knowing the metro system makes it easy... not know makes it fun!

What you need:
$9 for a all day metro pass(Worth it for how much you'll run around), so you don't run up your own card.
Where do we meet?
If you are a NOVA student or a GMU student or just live close to GMU you can meet at Mason Or meet us up at the Vienna Metro. We are leaving from the Meters parking lot @7:30 behind President's Park (freshmen dorm park), on Shenandoah River road, which is off of Roberts road, which is off of Braddock road!

Want more info?
hit me up at 703-475-7991
OR Check the facebook event https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178987965483816
OR Become a friend of Mason Younglife to see future events and awesome photos from past events! https://www.facebook.com/masonyounglife


Hope to see you tomorrow night!

Peace!

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: deprogrammer ()
Date: April 14, 2011 08:30PM

How's that cult thing working out for you?

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: William Ellis ()
Date: April 14, 2011 09:06PM

Ellis Williams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What up rockstars?
>

Hookers and blow, Ellis. Hookers and blow.

Care to join us tomorrow night for a trip out to the wild strip club scene of West Virginia? We have the hook up to take a few dancers outta the club, you know what I mean? A few lines, a cheap motel, a jacuzzi. We're playing a few games, too. Like Hide the Sausage. And Gag the Whore With Mah Cock.

Hit me up.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Tags ()
Date: April 14, 2011 10:15PM

I never got why people called it a cult. Just because it's attached to Christianity doesn't make it a cult. Not like they are forcing you to become a Christian, or even pressuring you to. Trolls.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: deprogrammer ()
Date: April 15, 2011 10:09AM

Tags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never got why people called it a cult. Just
> because it's attached to Christianity doesn't make
> it a cult. Not like they are forcing you to become
> a Christian, or even pressuring you to. Trolls.

You can have non-Christian cults as well, so your argument is pretty stupid.

Looks like you are the one trolling.

As for Young Life being a cult, do some of your own research.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: April 15, 2011 10:39AM

I hope you get jumped on the metro by some 15 year old thugs

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Ellis ()
Date: April 15, 2011 12:55PM

William Ellis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ellis Williams Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What up rockstars?
> >
>
> Hookers and blow, Ellis. Hookers and blow.
>
> Care to join us tomorrow night for a trip out to
> the wild strip club scene of West Virginia? We
> have the hook up to take a few dancers outta the
> club, you know what I mean? A few lines, a cheap
> motel, a jacuzzi. We're playing a few games, too.
> Like Hide the Sausage. And Gag the Whore With Mah
> Cock.
>
> Hit me up.

This made me lol irl

deprogrammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can have non-Christian cults as well, so your
> argument is pretty stupid.
>
> Looks like you are the one trolling.
>
> As for Young Life being a cult, do some of your
> own research.

Just out of curiosity why do you think we are a cult?


like2eat@theY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope you get jumped on the metro by some 15 year
> old thugs

Ouch... love you too qtpi.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: deprogrammer ()
Date: April 15, 2011 01:10PM

Ellis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just out of curiosity why do you think we are a
> cult?

Are you winning the right to be heard?

How many campaigners do you have?

Do you trust your accountability partner?

Did you let Jesus into your heart at camp?

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Ellis ()
Date: April 15, 2011 01:26PM

deprogrammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ellis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just out of curiosity why do you think we are a
> > cult?
>
> Are you winning the right to be heard?
>
> How many campaigners do you have?
>
> Do you trust your accountability partner?
>
> Did you let Jesus into your heart at camp?

Sure
maybe 8 or 9?
Don't have one. Not something we really talk about.
Nope it happened a year afterward.

So... why is it a cult? Still waiting bruh lol.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: deprogrammer ()
Date: April 15, 2011 01:30PM

Ellis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> deprogrammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ellis Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Just out of curiosity why do you think we are
> a
> > > cult?
> >
> > Are you winning the right to be heard?
> >
> > How many campaigners do you have?
> >
> > Do you trust your accountability partner?
> >
> > Did you let Jesus into your heart at camp?
>
> Sure
> maybe 8 or 9?
> Don't have one. Not something we really talk
> about.
> Nope it happened a year afterward.
>
> So... why is it a cult? Still waiting bruh lol.

The fact that you can answer those questions should tell you why.

Tell us about your recruitment practices.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Ellis ()
Date: April 15, 2011 01:39PM

We don't "recruit" anyone.
We go out and hang out with high schoolers, and if the conversation comes up we talk about Jesus. If they are curious they can ask us questions, and if not then thats cool... still hang out. It's nice to have someone in college step out and care for you as a high schooler, even if you don't share the same beliefs.

Don't get it twisted playboy... I'm not here to argue though.

If you wanna come out tonight that's cool, if not that's alright too. Be easy.

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: deprogrammer ()
Date: April 15, 2011 01:44PM

Ellis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't "recruit" anyone.
> We go out and hang out with high schoolers, and if
> the conversation comes up we talk about Jesus. If
> they are curious they can ask us questions, and if
> not then thats cool... still hang out. It's nice
> to have someone in college step out and care for
> you as a high schooler, even if you don't share
> the same beliefs.
>
> Don't get it twisted playboy... I'm not here to
> argue though.
>
> If you wanna come out tonight that's cool, if not
> that's alright too. Be easy.

No problem, buddy. If it weren't for "groups" like yours, parents wouldn't be paying me money to extricate their children from your influence. I'm not the one twisting what you do. You know that.

How do you decide who you will go "hang out" with?

Re: GMU Metro Scavenger Hunt (So fun)
Posted by: Hey guys back off ()
Date: April 15, 2011 04:32PM

I just checked out their facebook page and it seems pretty legit. I've also started a nice file on some pretty nice pieces of strange I plan on trying to lay.

Whats the deal with these chicks Ellis are they DTF? Anal w/o condom, swallow lick the tip, how far do these sleezy's go. Also I'm assuming their cheap dates if they can be tricked into wasting time with looser shit like a Metro Scavenger hunt. I'll be on the hunt on Metro all right, and they can Scavenge in my pants for some hard cock.

Thanks for the heads up on the tail, I bet their all tight too since your saving it for marriage right?

This forum powered by Phorum.