HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Who is the dude who is always doing landscaping work on the streets of reston?
Posted by: reston-ian ()
Date: March 24, 2011 08:35PM

he is often working at the intersection of Town Center Parkway and Baron Cameron... he's an older guy, with a white beard... what is his story?

Re: Who is the dude who is always doing landscaping work on the streets of reston?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 24, 2011 08:36PM

The Santa Claus dude?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Re: Who is the dude who is always doing landscaping work on the streets of reston?
Posted by: reston-ian ()
Date: March 24, 2011 08:40PM

yup, that guy... what's his deal? seems like he always out there working on something... i'm not complaining - just curious.

Posted by: Restonite ()
Date: March 24, 2011 08:43PM

He's just keeping things nice in his spare time when he isn't busy with all the rape.

Posted by: Tyler Derden ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:02PM

reston-ian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he is often working at the intersection of Town
> Center Parkway and Baron Cameron... he's an older
> guy, with a white beard... what is his story?

His name is Robert Paulson...

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:30PM

I almost posted this same topic a few days ago. I always see him picking up trash at Elden Street/Fairfax Co. Pkwy. He's probably retired and wants to keep his neighborhood clean (good for him), or he's completely crazy.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 25, 2011 07:22AM

I can't remember the entire story, but my friends and I saw him all the way back in elementary school. He seemed liked a good person, but I wish I could remember what I was told about him (It wasn't bad).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: STEWMAC ()
Date: March 21, 2018 04:00PM

He's just being a nice guy.

This forum powered by Phorum.