HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: GMU police abuse power and discriminate against student (names inside)
Posted by: MikeUSA ()
Date: August 27, 2011 02:06PM

This post isn't about the article written, it's about the total police state we currently live in. Just visit the Fairfax County Courthouse one day and see the amount of people who are lined up for their appearance before the judge. It's a money maker. View the post online about the D.C. Police who approached the homeless man, in his wheel chair and "face planted" him for having an open container of alcohol in public. View how the police raided the councilman/mayor's home in Maryland and shot his two dogs because a drug dealer left a package on his porch. View the information about the Fairfax County Police Officer who shot and killed a the guy in Alexandria and lost his job. The questions that should be answered are. How many Police Officer's family members have received tickets in the last 5 years for breaking the law. How many judges family members have received tickets for driving infractions or have been arrested for breaking the law in the last 5 years, and how many Fairfax County District Attorney's family members have received tickets for driving infractions or have been arrested in the last 5 years. The laws implemented are supposed to apply to all. With no accountability how do you know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wahoo ()
Date: August 27, 2011 03:01PM

GMason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.change.org/petitions/gmu-police-abuse-p
> ower-3#?opt_new=f
>
> Petition started

LOL
Mason students are all borderline retards. The school has to use redneck cops to make the dumbass mason kids stay in line.

Posted by: Romania ()
Date: August 27, 2011 03:45PM

MikeUSA Wrote:
> This post isn't about the article written, it's
> about the total police state we currently live in.
> Just visit the Fairfax County Courthouse one day
> and see the amount of people who are lined up for
> their appearance before the judge. It's a money
> maker. View the post online about the D.C. Police
> who approached the homeless man, in his wheel
> chair and "face planted" him for having an open
> container of alcohol in public. View how the
> police raided the councilman/mayor's home in
> Maryland and shot his two dogs because a drug
> dealer left a package on his porch. View the
> information about the Fairfax County Police
> Officer who shot and killed a the guy in
> Alexandria and lost his job. The questions that
> should be answered are. How many Police Officer's
> family members have received tickets in the last 5
> years for breaking the law. How many judges
> family members have received tickets for driving
> infractions or have been arrested for breaking the
> law in the last 5 years, and how many Fairfax
> County District Attorney's family members have
> received tickets for driving infractions or have
> been arrested in the last 5 years. The laws
> implemented are supposed to apply to all. With no
> accountability how do you know.

Total Police State? Are you fucking kidding me? I spent 31 years of my life in Romania. People disappeared. Everything was restricted. You could be arrested for anything and convicted based on someone's whim. As much as I love this country, It really pisses me off when you pussies bitch about the police here being oppressive.

Posted by: dboi89 ()
Date: August 27, 2011 08:19PM

These cops should be fired. This is bullshit. Here this kid did nothing now he could become a convicted felon and have no job or education. Imagine people like him who are really innocent. This is why I feel that it's unfair that felons can't own firearms. If he becomes a bogus felon he loses his rights.

Posted by: Felony ()
Date: August 27, 2011 08:27PM

dboi89 Wrote:
> Here
> this kid did nothing now he could become a
> convicted felon and have no job or education.
> Imagine people like him who are really innocent.

Abdi is lucky he didn't go to jail for his crime. The punk got over only because the Mason Administration didn't want the publicity of an abusive student abducting females.

Date: August 27, 2011 10:35PM

Romania Wrote:
> MikeUSA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This post isn't about the article written, it's
> > about the total police state we currently live
> in.
> > Just visit the Fairfax County Courthouse one
> day
> > and see the amount of people who are lined up
> for
> > their appearance before the judge. It's a
> money
> > maker. View the post online about the D.C.
> Police
> > who approached the homeless man, in his wheel
> > chair and "face planted" him for having an open
> > container of alcohol in public. View how the
> > police raided the councilman/mayor's home in
> > Maryland and shot his two dogs because a drug
> > dealer left a package on his porch. View the
> > information about the Fairfax County Police
> > Officer who shot and killed a the guy in
> > Alexandria and lost his job. The questions that
> > should be answered are. How many Police
> Officer's
> > family members have received tickets in the last
> 5
> > years for breaking the law. How many judges
> > family members have received tickets for
> driving
> > infractions or have been arrested for breaking
> the
> > law in the last 5 years, and how many Fairfax
> > County District Attorney's family members have
> > received tickets for driving infractions or
> have
> > been arrested in the last 5 years. The laws
> > implemented are supposed to apply to all. With
> no
> > accountability how do you know.
>
>
> Total Police State? Are you fucking kidding me?
> I spent 31 years of my life in Romania. People
> disappeared. Everything was restricted. You
> could be arrested for anything and convicted based
> on someone's whim. As much as I love this
> country, It really pisses me off when you pussies
> bitch about the police here being oppressive.

+1

Mason kids should be happy that they made it through high school. They are all borderline retards.

Posted by: oinkoink7 ()
Date: August 27, 2011 10:50PM

hey guess what? WE ARE NOT IN ROMANIA. Clearly, he was talking about the United States, so how about we stay on topic here. If you want to call people pussies, then go back to Romania so you can be a bad ass. Because when you talk like that in America, it's called being an ignorant asshole. I myself would like to see the statistics, money makes this world go round and can buy you out of any broken law. Exhibit A: Lindsay Lohan. OJ Simpson. And even Casey Anthony, who is as broke as most of America. But she had such a heinous crime, that even the top lawyers took her case for publicity reasons. Any other person as broke as her wouldn't have that fighting chance.

"People disappeared. Everything was restricted. You could be arrested for anything and convicted based on someone's whim."
^^^
GUESS WHAT. THAT, happens here too. IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE. So thank you for informing us all of the obvious but what about the not so obvious? LIKE,

"How many Police Officer's family members have received tickets in the last 5 years for breaking the law. How many judges family members have received tickets for driving infractions or have been arrested for breaking the law in the last 5 years, and how many Fairfax County District Attorney's family members have received tickets for driving infractions or have been arrested in the last 5 years."

He's not talking about all the bad things that happen to people like disappearances and convictions based on whim. He's talking about the fairness and equality of the law. The very same law, that EVERY United States citizen is supposed to abide by. Including officers of the law and the judges making those convictions and finally the lawyers and all of their families. Before you respond to me, like you did to that guy, have something intellegent to say.

Posted by: wakeUP ()
Date: August 27, 2011 11:20PM

we are living in a total police state. WTF happened to the USA?

Posted by: MikeUSA ()
Date: August 27, 2011 11:39PM

Just in case there is any questions. I am a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Move on from any question of loyalty. The police officers that are sworn to protect and serve the people have no accountability in the U.S. The motto should be changed to "protect my friends and family,the judges family and friends, and the lawyers" and "screw and face plant the others". Ask yourself, when the police pull you over, for whatever reason, are you protected from their authority? Can they hit you and then charge you with assault?...yes they can. Who watches the police? No one. Every police stop in this country should be monitored by an independent agency. If you ever have been arrested in Fairfax County, and had the pleasure of being taken to the Fairfax County Jail...did you have the opportunity to call someone to let them know where you were? Are the sherrif's deputies monitored in intake? They are not. They can beat you, they can face plant you, and there is nothing you can do, and there is no recourse for you. It doesn't matter wether you were charged with "drunk in public" or "making an illegal right turn (condition with an arrestable offense)" your ass belongs to the gestapo. It's just a matter of time before what is happening around the world...STRIKES HOME IN FAIRFAX COUNTY...unless there is oversight in the near future.

Date: August 28, 2011 10:23AM

MikeUSA Wrote:
> Just in case there is any questions. I am a
> veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Move
> on from any question of loyalty. The police
> officers that are sworn to protect and serve the
> people have no accountability in the U.S. The
> motto should be changed to "protect my friends and
> family,the judges family and friends, and the
> lawyers" and "screw and face plant the others".
> Ask yourself, when the police pull you over, for
> whatever reason, are you protected from their
> authority? Can they hit you and then charge you
> with assault?...yes they can. Who watches the
> police? No one. Every police stop in this
> country should be monitored by an independent
> agency. If you ever have been arrested in Fairfax
> County, and had the pleasure of being taken to the
> Fairfax County Jail...did you have the opportunity
> to call someone to let them know where you were?
> Are the sherrif's deputies monitored in intake?
> They are not. They can beat you, they can face
> plant you, and there is nothing you can do, and
> there is no recourse for you. It doesn't matter
> wether you were charged with "drunk in public" or
> "making an illegal right turn (condition with an
> arrestable offense)" your ass belongs to the
> gestapo. It's just a matter of time before what
> is happening around the world...STRIKES HOME IN
> FAIRFAX COUNTY...unless there is oversight in the
> near future.

Come on Mike, if you want anyone to take your comments seriously you should not admit to being a jarhead.

Posted by: FUCK_U_WELFARE ()
Date: August 28, 2011 01:50PM

HERE is the official video of what happened.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: August 29, 2011 01:37PM

>Total Police State? Are you fucking kidding me? I spent 31 years of my life in Romania. People disappeared. Everything was restricted. You could be arrested for anything and convicted based on someone's whim. As much as I love this country, It really pisses me off when you pussies bitch about the police here being oppressive.

AMEN! American my entire life. IMHO, all American teens should have to spend at least one week in both an impoverished country and a week in a total police state. I've seen both and "Romanian" is spot on.

Posted by: Vet ()
Date: August 29, 2011 04:35PM

Mike sounds like you had problems adjusting to the Marines. Prob got kicked out ot pissed hot. Dont wana get your ass kicked by the police or jail guards...dont break the law, pretty simple pyle.

Date: August 29, 2011 09:51PM

so... since you all are missing mikeusa's point go read today's washington post newspaper section A8, under the digest section, under INDIA. a guy over in india is fighting for an independent agency to oversee the police's actions. so mr. romania and romania's supporter i get what you're saying but it's irrelevant, let's take it one issue at a time. because i agree, i wish we could just send punks to another country and have them break a law over there. BUT we can't, it's against our rights. However, in other countries AS WELL AS THE UNITED STATES, police can act however they want. why? because NO ONE is watching them. YES people should NOT break the law, but they do. If no one did we wouldn't need police and we wouldn't be having this conversation. So by just saying "don't break the law plain and simple" that isn't going to do anything because you obviously KNOW that people are always somehow, someway, going to break the law. But just because you're that unlucky one to get caught doing whatever law you're breaking, doesn't give the police the right to beat you down because they're having a bad day, or bored with their life, or whatever their reason may be. there is no excuse. If they can beat down whoever they want than anyone should be able to beat down whoever they want. Which brings me back to what i had said in an earlier post, "He's talking about the fairness and equality of the law. The very same law, that EVERY United States citizen is supposed to abide by. Including officers of the law and the judges making those convictions and finally the lawyers and all of their families." If we are going to have all these laws that EVERYONE is supposed to follow, the police should too. They enforce the laws on us, someone should enforce the laws on them. and all of you who disagree are probably the very same police officers i'm talking about. oh boo hoo, i know it suuuuucks soooooo baaaad to follow the very same laws everyone who isn't a cop has to follow. well get used to it, because all you dirty cops are about to get f***** by the long d*** of the law.

Posted by: Joe Fixit ()
Date: August 30, 2011 11:46AM

oinkoink7 Wrote:
> ... police can act however they want. why?
> because NO ONE is watching them.

Hey genius, it's called "Internal Affairs." If you haven't heard of them, go read a wiki article.

> They enforce the laws on us, someone should enforce the
> laws on them.

But then, who would enforce the laws on the people who enforce the laws on the people who enforce the laws?

> well get used to it,
> because all you dirty cops are about to get f*****
> by the long d*** of the law.

What, are you 12?

The cops didn't do anything wrong in this whole Abdi/Study Room incident. They gave a belligerent asshole who was harassing a female over a study room EVERY opportunity to walk away, but he kept pushing it until they threw the book at him. Boo hoo hoo.

Posted by: Chelsea ()
Date: September 10, 2011 05:13AM

This is an interesting story, and while I'd certainly like to believe that it's an exaggeration and that such things don't actually happen at Mason, it is quite possible that Sarah Evan's account of the incident is pretty accurate. I have never seen so many offensive, bigoted comments in one place. Racism and intolerance are *not* necessarily things of the past, and local students tend to view "foreign" students as beneath themselves.

Posted by: Haji Hunter ()
Date: September 10, 2011 04:29PM

I heard that Abdi returned to the mountainous region of Pakistsn and is now arguing over cave spaces.

Posted by: D-nuts ()
Date: September 17, 2011 02:46PM

MikeUSA Wrote:
> Just in case there is any questions. I am a
> veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Move
> on from any question of loyalty. The police
> officers that are sworn to protect and serve the
> people have no accountability in the U.S. The
> motto should be changed to "protect my friends and
> family,the judges family and friends, and the
> lawyers" and "screw and face plant the others".
> Ask yourself, when the police pull you over, for
> whatever reason, are you protected from their
> authority? Can they hit you and then charge you
> with assault?...yes they can. Who watches the
> police? No one. Every police stop in this
> country should be monitored by an independent
> agency. If you ever have been arrested in Fairfax
> County, and had the pleasure of being taken to the
> Fairfax County Jail...did you have the opportunity
> to call someone to let them know where you were?
> Are the sherrif's deputies monitored in intake?
> They are not. They can beat you, they can face
> plant you, and there is nothing you can do, and
> there is no recourse for you. It doesn't matter
> wether you were charged with "drunk in public" or
> "making an illegal right turn (condition with an
> arrestable offense)" your ass belongs to the
> gestapo. It's just a matter of time before what
> is happening around the world...STRIKES HOME IN
> FAIRFAX COUNTY...unless there is oversight in the
> near future.

Probably other than honorable discharge or a complete unsat former Marine that hates authority because he failed. I'm also a former Marine and at least I understand the basics of traffic stops. Cops don't go around punching people UNLESS it's warranted. IE. jackass behind the wheel, drunk, mouthing off, resisting, etc. I'm sure this boot probably has had authority issues and gotten his ass handed to him before. Thus the police bashing in the name of "I'm a vet".

All in all, the university pressured the chief because of the negative press and not wanting a tarnish mark on the university's criminal report - Cleary Act. Look it up. They don't want one single "aduction" case on campus. Makes them look bad. So think of what else is not reported because of this? All the Kappa Sig party rapes, etc. So when all you tards grow up and have kids that go to college. Think back to this time. Then when your daughters gets date-raped or harassed by some sandmonkey and the cops do nothing, it's because of idiots like you.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 17, 2011 02:49PM

Haji Hunter Wrote:
> I heard that Abdi returned to the mountainous
> region of Pakistsn and is now arguing over cave
> spaces.

Dude...he's ethiopian, get it right! He's fighting over flies to put on his face. But if he's able to come to the US and attend college, I'm sure he's the privileged few. Probably some warlord's son or a pirate captain's kid. ARGH!

Date: September 19, 2011 10:23PM

LMAO you pigs are funny don't get salty because you don't want anyone to crack down on all the slack you're given for the simple fact that you wear a badge! boo hoo over that lmaoooo you guys ride around, stuff your faces with fast food, and give out a thousand bullshit tickets because you need to make quota. you're a joke. oh and i am a genius, you on the other hand, just had to pass a background check and police academy! story of your life!

Posted by: the real issue is this ()
Date: September 20, 2011 12:43PM

D-nuts Wrote:

> Probably other than honorable discharge or a
> complete unsat former Marine that hates authority
> because he failed. I'm also a former Marine and at
> least I understand the basics of traffic stops.
> Cops don't go around punching people UNLESS it's
> warranted. IE. jackass behind the wheel, drunk,
> mouthing off, resisting, etc. I'm sure this boot
> probably has had authority issues and gotten his
> ass handed to him before. Thus the police bashing
> in the name of "I'm a vet".
>
> All in all, the university pressured the chief
> because of the negative press and not wanting a
> tarnish mark on the university's criminal report -
> Cleary Act. Look it up. They don't want one single
> "aduction" case on campus. Makes them look bad. So
> think of what else is not reported because of
> this? All the Kappa Sig party rapes, etc. So when
> all you tards grow up and have kids that go to
> college. Think back to this time. Then when your
> daughters gets date-raped or harassed by some
> sandmonkey and the cops do nothing, it's because
> of idiots like you.

Tell me what law states that you can't be mouthy with a cop. There is no law.

It's total bs that judges take attitude during a traffic stop into account too.

Posted by: Remorseless ()
Date: September 20, 2011 01:03PM

Somalians, Ethiopians etc.. are a bunch of ugly moo-moos. Just a waste of space, of course the americant government allows them entry into the country instead of letting them rot in their $hithole countries.

Posted by: ihateentitledpeople ()
Date: January 18, 2013 03:57AM

Well....you can bash cops all you want and judge any incident as injustice with slanted false rumors.
1. The girl/victim was black.....all this race BS is already a lie just to try and make the cops look bad.
2. The arresting officer himself has multiracial kids and was married to a black woman. So again, trying to make the cops looks like racists is also a lie.

Its ok to hate cops but dont just make up complete lies. You all just wind up looking stupid.

Posted by: Bump! ()
Date: June 26, 2013 09:30PM

Bump

Posted by: SFB ()
Date: June 28, 2013 06:10AM

Move your feet, lose your seat. Possession is 9/10's of the law.

Posted by: dylan terreri, i ()
Date: September 27, 2013 11:15PM

dear sir or vagina:

discrimination regarding my homosexuality, Traumatic Brain-Injury and the indiana, pennsylvania state police:

my name is dylan terreri. i am a summertime cross-dresser, i had a "traumatic brain-injury" on june 24, 1990, and i am the victim of either anti-gay harassment or anti-disability harassment done by the indiana, pennsylvania state police, as well as one policevagina named abby blazavich.

i am mailing this letter to "traumatic brain-injury" groups and also to other organizations who may have the authority to PENALize the policevagina (and also the whole indiana, pennsylvania state police department) regarding the harassment i have experienced. my court-date is in the middle of october, it is over a bogus "charge" (harassment and disorderly conduct) that cannot be justified without a little use of "creative license" being applied to the law.

this is the letter (with some edits/additions) which i had originally written with regards to the state police and their harassment of citizens who comment on an officer's picture online.

dear sir or vagina:

i would like to sue the state of pennsylvania and the united states government for emotional distress.

my name is dylan terreri, i - my website is http://www.dearsirorvagina.com - my complaint is regarding both pennsylvania's indiana police department and a specific vagina who works there named abby blazavich. this vagina sent the police or fbi to my house, in july of 2013, on account of a facebook-account i created in "her" name (her name happens to be my drag-name since 2012 - that's when i first saw the picture of the policevagina who looked like a policeman. yes, i do drag in the stores of cranberry township with the identity of "abingdon blazavich," daily during during the summer).

"abby" is short for "abingdon," so i joined facebook under the name "abby blazavich". this facebook-account featured my own picture, i commented on news stories with this "abby blazavich" account but signed the posts using my real name, and i consider it an abuse of power for the policevagina to have me charged with "harassment" and "disorderly conduct" on account of the existence of a similar name if abby was not a police officer, there is not a chance that i would have received a ticket for "harassment" or "disorderly conduct". for crying out loud, not even madonna owns the name "madonna," and madonna's ownership of the domain "madonna.com" wasn't a simple task because someone else owned it before her.

the emotional distress i went through was not caused immediately by lawmen knocking on my door, it was caused a week later after the realization hit me, the realization of my having come so close to being arrested. i was at home when i started sweating and feeling both light-headed and sick to my stomach, and after a while, i thought i just needed to get out. so, i went to the grocery store for a sandwich and a drink. well, after eating the sandwich, my head was not relieved, so i bought exedrin migraine - no, it wasn't a migraine that i had but i am so a-c-c-u-s-t-o-m-e-d to buying this aspirin because i got headaches a lot until i went to the hospital and got medication to ward-off the headaches so i don't have to take so many liver-damaging migraine-pills.

to continue, i will give you the whole story. there is a super-stud who works at the cranberry township police department who has been on my mind since 2008 when he pulled me over for expired tags - i wanted to learn his name so i could stop referring to him as "the super-stud who works at the cranberry township police department," so i went onto patrooper.com to see if my brain-damaged memory could identify him. on that website, i got a look at one picture of a vagina named abby blazavich - i thought she looked like a transvestite who was trying to seem manly (despite the LESSER bodyheight and bodyweight and bodystrength which all members of the vagina-gender seem to share), and i complained about the masculine wannabee - BY NAME - on various websites, stating that any vagina who looks like a man should not serve on a police force to be looked up to by kids with impressionable gender-identies. i also signed up for facebook with the name "abby blazavich," i uploaded a picture of nobody but MYSELF - and then used that profile to comment (SIGNED IN MY REAL NAME) on news stories i had run into on various websites.

though i believe i am justified in saying that abby blazavich looks like a masculine-wannabee/transvestite who harbors as many gender-identity issues as a lesbian (see http://www.patrooper.com/reclist.html and look for "abby blazavich"), it appears that abby the vagina didn't like my screen-name of "abby blazavich" being attached to the topics i write about and/or the offensive way i write. she must have whined and belly-ached to her superiors (who ISN'T superior to a little vagina) and soon the police or fbi were at my door. hmn, i think the fbi came regarding a "elect duane rape" page i made earlier this past summer (with a name like "duane rape," how can wordplay not be expected?).

anyway, i maintain that if i (dylan jacob terreri, the first) wrote under facebook-names such as "james brown" or "jakob dylan" and complained about the masculine-wannabees and masculivoids known as feminists and gay "men," neither jakob dylan nor anyone named james brown could have complained enough to get the police over to my house. furthermore, i will say that if online fake-identities are illegal, i demand a full investigation be done to apprehend the homo who misrepresented himself to me in 1997 via an aol profile - i would have NEVER told him my hotel room-number if i knew what he really looked like.

maybe if he looked a little more like abby blazavich, then i would have been inclined to suck his dick.

facebook claims to have billions of members, but they don't take into consideration the number of people (like myself) who have more than one account. facebook claims to have billions af members, yet there are so many accounts belonging to "josh lane," for instance. i maintain that if there can be many accounts of men named "josh lane" then there can be many accounts of vaginas named "abby blazavich". the name "abby blazavich" is not exclusive to the little vagina who works at the police department, the name is not exclusively HER property, and she had NO RIGHT to have my emotional well-being jolted simply because she was offended that essays written by dylan terreri, i (AND SIGNED THAT WAY) were attached to a facebook-account featuring the name "abby blazavich" as well as MY OWN PICTURE.

i had little contact with the police and/or fbi, this is because i see a therapist who was contacted, but either a policeman or an fbi-man came to my house (after my therapist told me that one would) to talk to me. he told me that what i did (i'm sure he meant my having made a fake facebook-account) was bordering on "identity-theft". i maintain that it was MY PICTURE that was on the account, it was MY NAME under every essay that was attached to the account, and to even suggest "identity theft" in this situation is as ridiculous as a recruiter at a police department who is suggesting that a vagina can do anything a man can do while entry-level requirements FOR that police department are lessened for the lesser gender.

it was UNWARRANTED for authorities to have been called on account of a duplicate name being used on facebook. "josh lane" isn't the only name that is attached to a plethora of facebook accounts. policemen and policevaginas do NOT have special rights and they should NOT be permitted to send the police to anyone's house simply because anyone made a facebook account in the name of a policeman or a policevagina. ESPECIALLY when the picture attached to that facebook account does not represent the police officer named...or even the gender which the police officer's name implies.

i would like to sue the state of pennsylvania and the united states government for emotional distress. i got a ticket in the mail for "harassment" and another one for "disorderly conduct," $500 each, and i believe that these charges are bogus enough to defend myself in court. i was told that i should hire a lawyer anyway, but i maintain that i did nothing harassing to the policevagina named abby blazavich. if she felt harassed by someone with the same name as her then it's simply a matter of her ego. she does not own the name "abby blazavich" exclusively, and her desire to get me in trouble just makes her out to be just another manipulative vagina who cries "rape"...or, in this case, "wolf". this is like one of the thousands of phony rape charges which are filed out of spite for the stronger gender and filed by members of "the pipsqueak gender". to think that she's the only one who is allowed to have her name is simply ego-driven madness.

furthermore, facebook deleted my "abby blazavich" account even before i was informed of the policevagina's complaints. i tried to log-on one morning and i was unable to, it was that afternoon that the policeman came. i assume that the policevagina contacted facebook and told them to delete my screenname. i maintain that it is an abuse of power for the little vagina to have a ticket sent to me simply because i made a facebook-account in her name and commented on many news stories with offensive language (my therapist told me that she blew the name off at first, and only was offended enough to file a complaint when she saw my potty-mouthed style of writing and the offensive topics i write about).

"thou shalt not take abby blazavich's name in vain" - oh, really? this is a bogus complaint filed against me. it is a lie because i would have consciously stopped posting on facebook in her name if facebook didn't delete the account before i even spoke to police. i couldn't have posted anything more even if i wanted to.

abingdon "abby" blazavich is my drag-name when i'm dressed in short shorts/low-cut tanks, the name was inspired by my love of football studs like jeb blazavich whose abs make me horny (i get horny when i see a man's horn in the locker room, and i get abby when i see his abs).

i AM abby blazavich.

mr. dylan terreri, i
dr. sheldon cooper, ii
www.abbyblazavich.com
--------------------------
"When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it." - Madonna
www.jaggedlittledyl.com/essays
--------------------------

Posted by: Luv Connection ()
Date: September 27, 2013 11:29PM

dylan terreri, i Wrote:
> dear sir or vagina:
>
> discrimination regarding my homosexuality,
> Traumatic Brain-Injury and the indiana,
> pennsylvania state police:
>

Have you met Sven?

Posted by: Brevity too ()
Date: September 28, 2013 12:31PM

In other related news GMU will offer free courses on the use of paragraphs for the mentally challenged.

Posted by: 2nd responder ()
Date: September 28, 2013 12:38PM

Some people need to lay off the I am a current/former Marine. Its fine you are trying to project an image of a front line combat warrior but the odds are you were not even close to the action.

Posted by: Cock of Justice ()
Date: September 28, 2013 06:53PM

Sounds like both the girl and Officer Rapoli are in need of a thorough raping. I stand ready to serve. Schwinnnnng!

Posted by: McCarthy ()
Date: September 29, 2013 12:27AM

i'm tired of "minorities" doing false biggot claims to do huge legal fraud and getting away with it

the "dems" have displaced denizens in the area and used their heritage area to spend usa dollars like mad. every time a foreigner gets control in a workplace by playing nice they fire all the whites and the whole area of town goes tan.

it's terrorism within the usa. it's called treason.

Posted by: Truth Hurts1969 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 12:25PM

Love it. Preach. Tired of all these fake racial injustice posts and articles.

Posted by: Stone ()
Date: April 27, 2023 10:37AM

I lost my virginity to a girl named Megan Morris in Fenwick library lol! Chubby little strawberry blonde.
late 2000s were a different time

Posted by: My Two Cents Worth ()
Date: April 27, 2023 04:51PM

Abdi needs to man up. Sometimes, when bitch-ass Karen students pull their shit, real men just walk away. That student will get hers one day.

As for the GMU cops, don't even get me started on the incompetence of GMU cops. I've seen it at the Fairfax County Courthouse regularly.

Posted by: Vrajitor ()
Date: June 15, 2023 03:59PM

I wonder if it is same Megan I banged lol

Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.