HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Another pin knocked down
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:05PM

I read where FCPD is looking for info on a mexican they found laying on route one Hybla Valley area. They reported he has no idea what happened to himself but they are not ruling out he was hit by a car.

My translation is he was so drunk he either fell down or got struck by a car. Also not ruling out a route one redneck gave him an ass whipping.

Bottom line he is now in Mt Vernon hospital gratis of the taxpayers.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:10PM

He was just looookeeeen for sum agua maayyyynee

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:14PM

Well, I read that the County was NOT going to roll up the welcome mat and would continue to offer hospitality to the illegals.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 25, 2007 12:34AM

Another pin knocked down? "a mexican"?

Are you some kind of ignorant racist moron? Thats a person and if some redneck beat him up I would hope they charge the redneck for assault.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:27AM

According to the police report

A 47-year-old Alexandria-area man was found unconscious in the middle of Richmond Highway on Wednesday, October 24 around 1:30 a.m. Police are trying to determine if he was struck by a car. He was found in the left lane of northbound Richmond Highway in the 6400 block near the Target store. The victim was transported to Inova Fairfax Hospital with serious injuries.

The report later requests information if you saw a Hispanic man about this time. I don't know if the man was drinking, legal or illegal. However, I hope that he is doing well and treated well.

Hybla Valley area is not the place, however, to be wandering around at 1:30 a.m.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 25, 2007 05:58AM

Hispanic & Mexican are two different things. Not all Hispanics are "mexican".

Thanks for the info from the report.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Andrea ()
Date: October 25, 2007 07:46AM

Oh my Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hispanic & Mexican are two different things. Not
> all Hispanics are "mexican".
>
> Thanks for the info from the report.


Very true. Ive found that most of these people come from El Salvador, Honduras, and Bolivia. There are, of course, others too.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:19AM

Oh My, go back to slapping "Hillary in 08" stickers on your car. This board isn't the one for liberal whinners worried about offending people, just ask Meade.

If you feel so bad for the guy drop by the hospital with some flowers.

If you had read previous posts you would have seen where pins is short for bowling pins which have a habit of being knocked or falling down. In reading local events a "person of hispanic origin" as is the politically correct way of saying mexican are alwasy getting hit by cars. In fact your liberal county of fairfax spent taxpayer dollars to run an education program directed at hispanics to teach them not to run in front of cars.
I have no idea what it is like in Mexico but I thought all over the world it was common sense not to run in front of cars. Is it some kind of cultural or machismo thing I am missing here.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:31AM

I'm entitled to my own opinion. And my opinion is you're a moron. Just cause he is Hispanic does not mean he is from MEXICO. Maybe he is mexican but you can't just assume that. I can assume you are a jack ass just cause you post on this board can't I? But does that mean I'm right?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:33AM

What's up with the difference between Hispanic and Latino. Since Hispanic would refer to the language a person speaks, I would assume Latino is more accurate.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:54AM

My favorite part is how "concerned citizen" cracks jokes about people getting hit by cars and then expects people to understand and agree with his political agenda, all within the same few sentences.

Does Ann Coulter troll this forum?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: AnswerMAn ()
Date: October 25, 2007 11:00AM

The term "Hispanic" is derived from Hispania, the name given by the Romans to the Iberian Peninsula (present-day Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar) during the period of the Roman Republic. "Hispanic" has traditionally applied to Spain, Latin America, and to the countries that were part of the Spanish Empire.

The term "Latino" is a shortened version of the noun "Latinoamericano", meaning Latin American.

USA Official use of the term Hispanic has its origins in the 1970 United States Census. The Census Bureau attempted to identify all Hispanics by use of the following criteria in sampled sets:

Spanish speakers and persons belonging to a household where Spanish was spoken
Persons with Spanish heritage by birth location
Persons who self-identify with Spanish ancestry or descent

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 25, 2007 11:16AM

Oh my - i dont know exactly what you're trying to argue, but i don't think its working...

and try and think about this a little more logically instead of like a moron..

hispanics might not all be mexican, but all mexicans are definately hispanic... that being said, no respectable publication is going to run around calling people mexican.. even if its true it comes off a little racist sounding - the whole "you can't just assume every hispanic person is from mexico" bullshit (like what you're trying to pull)..

so.. quit trying to argue for the sake of arguing.. be relavant or go away..

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: October 25, 2007 11:26AM

All I know is when I go to porn sites, it is almost always "Hot Latina Maids" or "Latina Taco Time." Never "Hispanic Hotties."

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: October 25, 2007 11:29AM

Yeah, since when do people have to be politically correct in terminology on a fucking forum?

You obv both have opinions/and are strong in supporting them.

Citizen might sound harsh in his wording, but I sense he is trying to emphasize the larger problem of illegal immigration. Oh My is basically saying don't make an analogy of Mexican/Hispanic/Latino to bowling pins. If that is your issue Oh My then you made it clear. If you are one of those pro illegal immigration types, get your fucking head checked.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: October 25, 2007 12:32PM

concerned citizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh My, go back to slapping "Hillary in 08"
> stickers on your car. This board isn't the one for
> liberal whinners worried about offending people,
> just ask Meade.
>
> If you feel so bad for the guy drop by the
> hospital with some flowers.
>
> If you had read previous posts you would have seen
> where pins is short for bowling pins which have a
> habit of being knocked or falling down. In reading
> local events a "person of hispanic origin" as is
> the politically correct way of saying mexican are
> alwasy getting hit by cars. In fact your liberal
> county of fairfax spent taxpayer dollars to run an
> education program directed at hispanics to teach
> them not to run in front of cars.
> I have no idea what it is like in Mexico but I
> thought all over the world it was common sense not
> to run in front of cars. Is it some kind of
> cultural or machismo thing I am missing here.

You know, on second thought. I am wrong about what I said, I am a racist prick and a faggot face. You are right about what you said Oh My, I contract my offensive remarks about Mexicans being bowling pins.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 25, 2007 01:33PM

Stinkfist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, since when do people have to be politically
> correct in terminology on a fucking forum?
>
> You obv both have opinions/and are strong in
> supporting them.
>
> Citizen might sound harsh in his wording, but I
> sense he is trying to emphasize the larger problem
> of illegal immigration. Oh My is basically saying
> don't make an analogy of Mexican/Hispanic/Latino
> to bowling pins. If that is your issue Oh My then
> you made it clear. If you are one of those pro
> illegal immigration types, get your fucking head
> checked.


I am not pro-illegal immigration. I am anti racist and I think it speaks volumes about ones ignorance when they use the term Mexican to describe any one who is Hispanic regardless of where they might be from. I also find it funny that most folks like to assume that someone who is Hispanic is most likeley illegal and taking advantage of everything the county has to offer.

Not all Hispanics are illegal and not all of them are on welfare and cashing in on food stamps. I don't like illegals from any country Hispanic or not taking advantage of our system and yes I agree there is a problem and it needs to be delt with. Yes most of the illegals taking advantage of the system are Hispanic or Mexican, But when you assume stuff you sound like a jack ass. At least know what you are talking about before you assume.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 25, 2007 02:57PM

At least know what you are talking about before you assume.

if you know what your talking about, then you're not assuming anything, are you?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2007 03:01PM by bdimag.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:00PM

bdimag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least know what you are talking about before
> you assume.
>
> if you know what your talking about, then you're
> not assuming anything, are you?



Wow, you're right.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:18PM

Another pin knocked down? Does that mean there are only 10 Mexicans in the area?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:43PM

So is it legal or illegal to run over Mexicans with your car?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: gabydamage ()
Date: October 25, 2007 04:53PM

BR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another pin knocked down? Does that mean there are
> only 10 Mexicans in the area?


LOL......

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: October 26, 2007 12:33AM

Oh Yeah-why are you still posting? You made your point. Do you honetsly think anyone here values your fucking opinion?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh my ()
Date: October 26, 2007 01:29PM

Stinkfist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh Yeah-why are you still posting? You made your
> point. Do you honetsly think anyone here values
> your fucking opinion?


I can post as much as a wish. My fucking opinion is just as good as your opinion.
What are you going to do about stinkfist?

By the way its honestly, But I'm sure you already knew that.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: October 26, 2007 01:34PM

What are you a fucking grammar nazi? Go back to sewing you old cuntmuscle.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh My ()
Date: October 26, 2007 02:29PM

No I'm just a jack ass. Much like your self I don't have anything better to do then post on this site.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: October 26, 2007 02:31PM

BR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another pin knocked down? Does that mean there are
> only 10 Mexicans in the area?


What kind of bowling alley only has one lane?

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh My ()
Date: October 26, 2007 02:46PM

Redneck bowling alleys can only afford one lane.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Heather ()
Date: October 26, 2007 03:08PM

concerned citizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh My, go back to slapping "Hillary in 08"
> stickers on your car. This board isn't the one for
> liberal whinners worried about offending people,
> just ask Meade.

I'm assuming you mean whiners, not whinners. Regardless, even if you were not concerned with offending other people, one would think you might be concerned about how stupid you come across. If you're going to hate a group of people, at the very least make sure you're targeting the right ones. If you're after illegal Mexicans, it would behoove you to make sure you're expending your time and energy hating the correct people.

It all boils down to the fact that you're a raving retard without the sense enough to realize that the only person you're truly offending is yourself and your own character.

Dumbass.

By the way, I'm a conservative. So, don't waste your time.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: October 26, 2007 04:50PM

"By the way, I'm a conservative. So, don't waste your time."

You will vote for Hillary because she is a fellow female that understands your feelings.

p.s. in using the word "retard" you have offended an entire group of people. We are waiting for our apology.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: gabydamage ()
Date: October 26, 2007 08:19PM

i think "oh my" and "concerned citizen" are the same person...

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: Oh My ()
Date: October 27, 2007 01:21AM

I can assure you that I am not concerned citizen.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 02, 2007 07:31PM

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/news/2007/oct/29/fairfax-pedestrian-killed-centreville-driver/

A 45-year-old man was killed in Fairfax City on Sunday, Oct. 28, after being hit by a vehicle driven by a Centreville resident.

Fernando Pardo, 45, of no fixed address, was fatally injured when he was struck while walking at about 7 p.m. in the 9500 block of Lee Highway, just north of Fairfax Circle. Pardo, who was not in a crosswalk when he was hit, was transported to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Fairfax City Police said.

Pardo was struck by a 2005 Honda operated by Chong-Hwan Son, 27, of the 6100 block of Muster Court in Centreville. Police said neither speed nor alcohol appeared to have been a factor in the accident. No charges have been placed as of this time.

Re: Another pin knocked down
Posted by: concerned citizen ()
Date: November 02, 2007 07:40PM

I guess this event is wide open for sterotypes with the Hispanic running across where he shouldnt and the oriental running him down but I do not need another politically correct lecture from Oh My and Heather.
Thank you

This forum powered by Phorum.