HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 13
Re: Navy Vale School PTA Embezzlement of $180,000, Chantilly Boosters Scholarship
Date: July 21, 2009 10:39AM

So does Litsa's crotch look/smell like Spanakopita?

357647413_a57a2d2245.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Navy Vale School PTA Embezzlement of $180,000, Chantilly Boosters Scholarship
Posted by: golitsa ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:13PM

I just saw her heading down 66 on her way to The big Nordstroms sale...she hasn't paid anything back so she still has plenty to spend.

Posted by: LitsaM ()
Date: July 23, 2009 05:22PM

Gosh, I've been waving to everyone while I drive around town and no one is waving back to me. Have I done something wrong? Are people still mad at me?

Posted by: enough already ()
Date: July 23, 2009 11:12PM

hey yentas, enough al-fucking-ready! no one cares, you don't like the sentence? Get the laws changed or vote in some new elected officials. Start with the prosecutor's office.

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: July 24, 2009 12:13AM

I love reading about Litsa's adventures ... please don't stop posting!

Date: July 24, 2009 11:09AM

enough already Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey yentas, enough al-fucking-ready! no one cares,
> you don't like the sentence? Get the laws changed
> or vote in some new elected officials. Start with
> the prosecutor's office.

Sounds like Litsa wants us to stop talking about her guilty plea. Yeah, she had no choice. Hear that folks? She didn't do anything wrong but The Man forced her to plead guilty.

Anybody who would put her in a position of trust is out of his or her mind. The folks in Chantilly have been warned. Be her friend. Be a sympathetic ear. Be nice to her kids (who did nothing to deserve this that I am aware of). But don't trust her with money.

Posted by: pissed ()
Date: July 25, 2009 07:49PM

Don't even begin to believe her husband Doug was innocent in all of this. He is just a slimy as the fat cow. Be warned if you decide to give him any financial responsibility as well.

Posted by: Katey ()
Date: July 25, 2009 11:02PM

Her husband had to know that the $180,000 came from some where.

Date: July 26, 2009 12:17PM

He was with her at every event sitting at the table taking the money! Of course he knew about the money.

Posted by: shesback ()
Date: July 31, 2009 07:44PM

Just saw Litsa waddling thru the mall with lots of shopping bags, she must be back volunteering somewhere to get her cash flow going again.

Date: August 01, 2009 01:00PM

Just getting ready for our vacation before our son goes off to college. FYI...my volunteering does not start until the first day of fall sports. Can't wait to get behind the cash box again. It's been such a long time.

Posted by: spendaway ()
Date: August 06, 2009 04:18PM

So many stores and restaurants to go to, I am so busy spending all my money.

Posted by: LitzaM ()
Date: August 06, 2009 04:49PM

Now that I'm out of the house, suggestions for where I can get back into doing accounting for a local charity or fund raising group. I'm eager to get started again, I need a new Lexus.

Posted by: Enjoying ()
Date: August 07, 2009 03:25PM

What country club will Litsa be at this weekend?

Date: August 07, 2009 07:03PM

I still have some friends at International or maybe I will just stay at my new community's pool.

Date: August 08, 2009 10:50AM

you don't have friends...............you have idiots that weren't directly impacted by your lieing and stealing so they feel compelled to still listen to your wo is me bullshit.

Posted by: right on ()
Date: August 12, 2009 05:55PM

ain't that the truth

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: August 14, 2009 11:19PM

now that the fat pig is officially off house arrest who makes sure she is actually paying the money back?

Posted by: dunno ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:06AM

you would think the angry Navy PTO would be on top of that..or maybe they don't care,hey its only $75,000!!!

Posted by: did you know ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:15AM

she has only paid back the original $10,000 and one payment of $40.00. so, here's the lesson learned. Steal $180,000 and pay back $10,040.00 and no one else cares.

Posted by: sighting ()
Date: October 16, 2009 11:13AM

My husband saw Litsa eating at the Palm in Tysons this week. What the heck is wrong with this picture? At this point though, I am not shocked at all.

Date: October 16, 2009 11:43AM

sighting Wrote:
> My husband saw Litsa eating at the Palm in Tysons
> this week. What the heck is wrong with this
> picture? At this point though, I am not shocked
> at all.

How'd she afford that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: October 16, 2009 03:54PM

I still have $169,960 left

Posted by: keep eatin ()
Date: October 17, 2009 11:31AM

who was she with, her whole family? That must have been a big bill, but she can afford it since she is not paying back the money she stole from Navy anyway. Keep eatin Litsa.

Date: October 17, 2009 11:34AM

keep eatin Wrote:
> who was she with, her whole family? That must have
> been a big bill, but she can afford it since she
> is not paying back the money she stole from Navy
> anyway. Keep eatin Litsa.

They were celebrating how she got away with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Opus ()
Date: January 28, 2010 06:36AM

So nice to see Litsa paying $25 a month. It was just a $180,000 accounting error. Forgot that she had TWO bank accounts fro donations.

Posted by: Grumble ()
Date: January 28, 2010 12:22PM

At that rate ($25/Month) it will take her 600 years to pay all the money back, and that's without interest.

How did you find out how much she is paying?

Posted by: enquiring minds NEED to know ()
Date: July 06, 2010 01:31PM

Any news on Litsa? How is her summer going? Which pool does she attend?

Date: July 06, 2010 01:34PM

enquiring minds NEED to know Wrote:

> Which pool does she attend?

This one...Until she dived into it....

an_empty_pool_stood_redundant.jpg

Posted by: $$$ ()
Date: August 06, 2010 02:17PM

How is my buddy Lista doing these days? How much of the $180,000 she stole has she returned?

Posted by: exnavy ()
Date: August 06, 2010 04:32PM

She supposedly is paying $40 a month back. I'm sure she's sunning herself at her new neighborhood pool.

Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: August 09, 2010 09:49AM

exnavy Wrote:
> She supposedly is paying $40 a month back. I'm
> sure she's sunning herself at her new neighborhood
> pool.

It's Monday morning, I really don't a visual of Litsa sunning herself at neighborhood pool.

My guess is she's probably working on the next place to ripoff. I wouldn't be surprised if she running the Chantilly boosters operation now.

Posted by: where ()
Date: April 28, 2011 04:02PM

Do you hink Litsa and her family enjoyed their spring break cruise? Anyone know what ports of call they visited?

Posted by: Robbed ()
Date: April 28, 2011 08:28PM

The moral of the story is steal $180,000 because you don't have to pay it back, you can throw some awesome parties and you can go cruises with the money later.

Posted by: victim ()
Date: April 29, 2011 01:47PM

anyone know which cruise line she went on and how she paid for it?

Posted by: Litsa ()
Date: April 29, 2011 03:10PM

victim Wrote:
> anyone know which cruise line she went on and how
> she paid for it?

Don't mean how Navy donations paid for it?

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: June 09, 2011 02:34PM

Wow, looks like Loudoun has surpassed Fairfax in more than just median income—this bitch makes Litsa look like a rank amateur:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/36/597202.html

Posted by: WhazUp ()
Date: July 27, 2011 01:21PM

Anybody know what Litsa is up to these days?

Is she back in the business of making money off donations of organizations?

Posted by: Lauren ()
Date: August 01, 2011 12:32PM

I last saw Litsa at a Chantilly football game. Surprised she has the nerve to show her face in public.

Date: August 01, 2011 12:49PM

WhazUp Wrote:
> Anybody know what Litsa is up to these days?
>

800lbs

Posted by: Lauren ()
Date: August 02, 2011 01:50AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> WhazUp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anybody know what Litsa is up to these days?
> >
>
> 800lbs

+1

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: August 02, 2011 07:17PM

So,

What is Trianafatlisa up to these days?

Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: August 13, 2011 09:46PM

Jessica Wrote:
> So,
>
> What is Trianafatlisa up to these days?

Same old sh#t

Re: Navy Vale School PTA Embezzlement of $180,000
Posted by: Popeye1 ()
Date: August 14, 2011 05:04PM

Why does a PTA have that huge of cash balance?? There needs to be a least an annual audit of the books if you are dealing with sums that large.

I know a small non profit takes in roughly $3000/yr and those books are checked annually by a outside firm. Seems like the PTA had no financial controls.

Posted by: Vote for Triantafilitsa Mattfeld for School Board??? ()
Date: August 14, 2011 05:09PM

Triantafilitsa Mattfeld is running for School Board! She just announced it today!

Date: August 14, 2011 05:33PM

From the news reports Litsa was controlling the money. Apparently the bank did some re-oragnizing of accounts from PTO or PTA to a new account setup. Litsa then tried to withdrawl money from an account that was suspicious to a bank employee.

My guess is she might of had a side account that didn't get moved when everything was converted. When she tried to withdrawl money on the old side account the bank manager probably freaked out thinking they had forgot to moved an old account into the new account. That sparked an investigation leading to calling the fraud department of FPD and her arrest.

The problem is nobody actually knows when money is donated exactly where their contribution is spent. If you give $2000 to charity do you really follow that contribution? No you take the charity word. Look at a lot of big charities that have executives that make $500,000 in salary.

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: April 18, 2012 05:27PM

So,

What is Trianafatlisa up to these days?

Date: April 18, 2012 05:34PM

Jessica Wrote:
> So,
>
> What is Trianafatlisa up to these days?

836 lbs

Date: August 07, 2012 10:28PM

Anyboyd heard of Litsa? Is she still around?

Posted by: lolyer ()
Date: August 07, 2012 11:27PM

Damn.. I was hoping to follow another yet again, a Fairfax Embezzlement story.. Shucks.. Slow news day I suppose.. Come on fellow Fairfax'sters - I know someone in Reston or Tysons corner has to fall behind on bills or get laid off - and embezzled some shit.. Im a disappoint in u Fairfax
Attachments:
funny-pictures-history-embezzlement.jpg
lol-cats_embezzlement-cat.jpg

Posted by: Lockie ()
Date: November 01, 2012 08:46PM

What's that tricky Litsa up to?

Posted by: CatNip ()
Date: January 02, 2013 01:47PM

Litsa check? Anybody seen her lately?

Posted by: formernavyparent ()
Date: January 03, 2013 05:04PM

Has she paid any of it back? Does the PTO care anymore?

Posted by: 404ed ()
Date: January 03, 2013 05:10PM

Holy hell. She's huge! Or is that a function of image stretching?

Date: June 11, 2013 10:13AM

formernavyparent Wrote:
> Has she paid any of it back? Does the PTO care
> anymore?

Anybody know if she has paid all the money back now?

Posted by: Fox Mill ()
Date: June 11, 2013 10:18AM

Litsa Wrote:
> formernavyparent Wrote:
> -----
> > Has she paid any of it back? Does the PTO care
> > anymore?
>
> Anybody know if she has paid all the money back
> now?

I am sure she has. I saw her in Neiman Marcus last weekend. She certainly wouldn't be shopping there if she still owed the money.

Posted by: Lexus ()
Date: June 11, 2013 10:26AM

Fox Mill Wrote:
> Litsa Wrote:
> -----
> > formernavyparent Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Has she paid any of it back? Does the PTO
> care
> > > anymore?
> >
> > Anybody know if she has paid all the money back
> > now?
>
>
> I am sure she has. I saw her in Neiman Marcus
> last weekend. She certainly wouldn't be shopping
> there if she still owed the money.

Is she still driving her Lexus and having birthday parties at the Chantilly Country club?

Posted by: is she home yet? ()
Date: June 11, 2013 10:32AM

Is she home yet?

Lurker. Wrote:
> PTA Embezzlement
> On Wednesday, August 22
> Triantafilitsa Mattfeld, 48, of 3929 Collis
> Oak Court, turned herself into police. She was
> charged with two counts of felony embezzlement.
> Mattfeld served as Treasurer and President of the
> Navy Elementary School Parent Teacher Association
> from 2001 to 2006. The PTA was recently
> re-organized and is now known as the Parent
> Teacher Organization. It is alleged that during
> her tenure she embezzled over $180,000 from the
> PTA.
Mattfeld was transported to the Fairfax
> County Adult Detention Center.
>
> "Triantafilitsa???????????????????"

Is she home yet?
Attachments:
your mad stay mad.gif
its always sunny.gif
it isnt fair.gif
I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-it-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133206-500-235.gif

Posted by: Thank You, Jack Dale ()
Date: June 11, 2013 10:33AM

If we did not have foolish things like PTA and Boosters she would have had to find another place to steal from.

Jack Dale managed to "sell" school spirit so well things like this get overlooked, to say nothing of the multitudinous opportunities for scams like this. I'll bet there's more than pocket change in some band trip fund, for example.

Posted by: Poor Jack ()
Date: June 11, 2013 12:17PM

Thank You, Jack Dale Wrote:
> If we did not have foolish things like PTA and
> Boosters she would have had to find another place
> to steal from.
>
> Jack Dale managed to "sell" school spirit so well
> things like this get overlooked, to say nothing of
> the multitudinous opportunities for scams like
> this. I'll bet there's more than pocket change in
> some band trip fund, for example.

No wonder Jack's "Black Heart" almost gave out.

Posted by: facepalm ()
Date: June 12, 2013 12:15AM

How did this woman get caught to begin with? Did someone FINALLY after 6 years wonder why the checking account was a little light?

Posted by: LittleFeet ()
Date: February 10, 2014 11:49AM

How is Litsa doing?

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 10, 2014 12:04PM

i see. so a spic can turn herself in when $180,000 is missing

but i am arrested in the workplace un-allowed to turn myself in when there are false charges waiting

no wonder i'm suing

--------------------------------
you shouldn't publicize court matters unless her connection with the 180,000 is proven. if it is, then never mind

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 10, 2014 12:06PM

but FCPS and even moreso VA colleges get up to $1,000,000 (that right, one million dollars) salary

so this "missing money" is goign to be returned to who ?

the bigger thieves

Posted by: Def ()
Date: February 10, 2014 12:19PM

I think Litsa was sentenced to pay back $25 a month to the county. What a joke.

Posted by: guess what?!?!?!? ()
Date: February 16, 2014 08:56PM

I heard from a neighbor that she moved out in the middle of the night after her electronic bracelet was removed. That is one way to avoid paying back what you steal.
She used to park herself right at the cash box at the Fair Oaks Estates Swim Team meets. Wonder where all that went, too.

Posted by: GT3 ()
Date: February 17, 2014 08:32AM

Since all PTA's have to be audited each year how can this happen? How could bank statements not reflect this type of shortage? The PTA in my school is lucky to earn 40K a year. You never have people alone counting money in a room you always have two people. This just blows my mind. Why didn't the PTA decide to sue her and get a judgment against her and I don't mean for the $25 she was ordered to back by the courts. A school can do a whole lot of good with that kind of money.

Date: February 17, 2014 08:57AM

They went to court. She admitted the whole thing. She was supposed to pay it back. They never do. She was electronically incarcerated in her home.

They had an old bank account from when they were a PTA instead of the PTO they are now. Everybody forgot about the old account. That was where she was putting the money. Why nobody could see that they were missing a bunch of money is anybody's guess. She was writing checks out of that and putting the money into a personal account. Don't know how checks made out to a PTO could get into an account for a PTA but maybe the bank wasn't checking that closely. I suppose you could easily change an O to an A. Don't know all the details. A PTO may or may not do an audit. Some non-profits haven't done any audits or internal reviews. PTO is separate from PTA. They are an independent group.

These parent groups are ripe for problems. Untrained people, trusting people, etc.

Posted by: she'll never pay ()
Date: February 17, 2014 10:32AM

PTA's may have to be audited, but PTO's are self run and can create their own policies and practices. Litsa was very good in getting this set to a PTO before she left her position. Therefore, there was no responsibility to the National PTA organization anymore. Had the school kept the PTA, the national PTA would have sued her for the money. She was very slick.

She was also very authoritative and manipulative. Very easy to take cash from events home and count it as her little assistants would run back to their homes and holes. No one questioned Litsa.

She had her hands in a lot of pots and I'm sure she's back at it.

Posted by: Arrest Record Updated ()
Date: February 17, 2014 01:31PM

In the arrest record it shows that she has duplicate embezzlement charges...

"MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","044"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","01/04/2004","RECKLE/20 MPH OVER LIMIT "
"MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","046"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","04/03/2006","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","047"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","08/22/2007","EMBEZZLEMENT FELONY "
"MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","047"," ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," "," ","08/22/2007","EMBEZZLEMENT FELONY "

Posted by: Deft ()
Date: February 17, 2014 03:55PM

Arrest Record Updated Wrote:
> In the arrest record it shows that she has
> duplicate embezzlement charges...
>
> "MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","044","
> ","NO ADDRESS RECORDED "," "," ","
> ","01/04/2004","RECKLE/20 MPH OVER LIMIT
> "
> "MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","046","
> ","04/03/2006","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
> "MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","047","
> ","08/22/2007","EMBEZZLEMENT FELONY
> "
> "MATTFELD ","TRIANTAFILIT","M","047","
> ","08/22/2007","EMBEZZLEMENT FELONY
> "

How can there be now address recorded???? She was sentenced in a court? With a lawyer.

Date: February 17, 2014 05:00PM

The PTO should have had a bond. However, if they didn't meet the conditions of the bond and their officer liability policy, they wouldn't pay up. A lot of parent-run organizations are very sloppy. It is a lot of work, people don't understand how this can happen and how to prevent it, etc.

If nobody else was paying attention to the bank statements, etc. they are probably screwed as far as insurance.

She had an embezzlement history in the past, supposedly.

What a nasty person. I saw her drive. Not surprised at the speeding tickets, either.

Posted by: Where's Litsa? ()
Date: May 06, 2014 04:08PM

How is our girl Litsa doing? Has she found a new charity or organization to work the books at?

Is she still a member of the Chantilly boosters?

Posted by: Where's Litsa? ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:36AM

Did the county get their money back yet from Litsa?

Posted by: right ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:37PM

Dream on.

Posted by: Tricky Litsa ()
Date: October 17, 2014 03:17PM

Any updates on Litsa? Has she paid back the $180,000 she took from the Chantilly boosters?

Posted by: Bad Timing ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:03PM

You picked a bad day to resurrect this thread. Too much else going on.

Posted by: Ebola victim??????? ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:35PM

Will Litsa catch Ebola?

Posted by: Vbn ()
Date: October 18, 2014 08:59AM

Where's Litsa? Wrote:
> Did the county get their money back yet from
> Litsa?

It wasn't county money. It was money taken from parents, children, etc.

Posted by: Litza?? ()
Date: January 13, 2015 10:03AM

How is our buddy Litza doing? Any reports?

Posted by: See those tail lights? ()
Date: January 13, 2015 10:13AM

I am sure she is long gone. So is the money.

Posted by: fond memories ()
Date: January 13, 2015 11:06AM

Is Litsa's pussy still the moist succulent paradise of Chantilly that all the local dads go to for release?

Posted by: WTFers??? ()
Date: January 13, 2015 11:21AM

fond memories Wrote:
> Is Litsa's pussy still the moist succulent
> paradise of Chantilly that all the local dads go
> to for release?

God I hope not. That would be really sad. Have you seen pictures of her?

Posted by: fond memories ()
Date: January 13, 2015 11:50AM

WTFers??? Wrote:
> fond memories Wrote:
> -----
> > Is Litsa's pussy still the moist succulent
> > paradise of Chantilly that all the local dads
> go
> > to for release?
>
> God I hope not. That would be really sad. Have
> you seen pictures of her?

Yes, and I have more than a few in my private collection.

Posted by: WYcHw ()
Date: January 13, 2015 06:14PM

most of sharon bull-o-va gov fit into the class of, in their career, embesseling that much or more

$1,000,000 embesseled fro many of those FCPS - each.

when i look at billions missing i'm not looking for one f'ing foreigner

i'm looking at all of them acting as a knowing group

Posted by: Litsa Watch ()
Date: February 20, 2015 03:25PM

Anybody know if Litsa has repaid the $180,000? Is she sill under house arrest?

Posted by: hewitt99890 ()
Date: February 20, 2015 11:46PM

She does send the school a small amount of money every month. It goes through the court first and then comes to the school. The envelope is stamped by the court system.

The cop leading the investigation refused to search her house for funds or expensive items or stuff like that. He told the people from the school that in these embezzlement cases the embezzler fritters away the money on things like going out to eat, vacations, etc. The person does not fill up shoe boxes at home with cash. So the cops never went through her stuff even looking for things. Everything she had of value she got to keep, no questions asked.

While she pleaded guilty she did NOT admit fault. She stood up in court and said it was a big misunderstanding, that she'd gotten funds mixed up, etc. Many were more than a bit surprised that a person could plead guilty and deny wrong-doing, but that's what she did.

She got away with it because the school's administration and the other members of the PTA were lazy and didn't follow basic money-handling principles. Also Litsa, for no good reason explained at the time, had the school switch from being a PTA to a PTO. Again, no good reason, except for the fact--learned afterwards--that once a school makes the switch the forensic accounting provided free of charge in cases of feared wrongdoing is no longer available. Nicely done, Litsa.

Again, you had a bunch of people who were lazy and never did what they were supposed to do. Had two people been counting the money, two people been reviewing the books, two people getting bank statements, none of this would have happened. Many local people who did business with the PTA and never got paid because Litsa was skimming never made a stink about it because nobody wants to be the dick putting the squeeze on a neighborhood school. They'd get screwed out of $400 for t-shirts or whatever and they'd just sigh and write it off. And the school never did the annual audit of the PTA's books. That was just simply not done. That was a huge foul up. And, let's be honest and fair, people simply don't think this is happening. They contribute $100 and buy cakes at the bake sale and pitch in and help out and nobody expects somebody to be skimming. Good people don't mentally expect or prepare for bad people, especially in some place like a PTA meeting.

Really, I wish somebody would have beaten her up or burned her car or done something to her. She stole a pile of money ($180,000 is the LOW estimate) and stole it from kids and a school. And she continues to walk around through the community today like nothing happened.

Posted by: Correction ()
Date: February 21, 2015 06:13AM

A sad situation nicely summarized, except that the school had nothing to do with this. The school administration has nothing to do with the finances of a PTA or PTO. The school isn't responsible for doing an audit. The school didn't switch from being a PTA to a PTO. The parents did, and probably with a vote. These parent groups are freestanding non-profits. She probably doesn't send the money to the school. She probably sends it to the PTO. Did the PTA or PTO carry coverage? If nobody else was paying attention to bank statements they probably would not help either in the event of a loss.

All this shows why you don't want to funnel huge sums of money through a parent group bank account unless that is your only option. And why if students are used to raise funds, the money should run through a school account. They have a huge insurance/self-insurance setup. That way at least the kids are protected. If the school screws up and the insurance company doesn't pay up, they have reserves set aside and can cover losses. Yes, it comes from our taxes and things, but at least if a bunch of kids (or parents) have money stolen from them by a school employee there is hope that they can have a trip payment, etc. covered and not have to come up with it themselves. The taxpayers/ school system have to cover for school employee embezzlement. Hopefully. They don't have to cover for PTA or PTO.

She drove a pretty nice car. Ridiculous that they can't seize assets for this. When the TJ finance tech made off with public funds they seized her real estate.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by: tj tech fiasco ()
Date: February 21, 2015 09:10AM

http://www.tjhsst.edu/parents-community/ptsa/documents/techcetera-2009-2010/Techcetera2010_April.pdf

In the newsletter they said they were insured and the missing money was totally covered.

Date: February 21, 2015 09:12AM

This is what happens to employees who do this stuff.

Date: February 21, 2015 09:21AM

Because the school receives federal funding, they treated this as a Federal offense and went after her. They got her home and other assets as a start.

http://archive.wusa9.com/news/article/101018/0/Thomas-Jefferson-HS-Embezzler-Pleads-Guilty

None of this rinky dink Booster and PTA coverage.

Posted by: tj finance tech fiasco ()
Date: February 21, 2015 10:01AM

> This is what happens to employees who do this
> stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/06/AR2010050603429.html

Posted by: Real Truth ()
Date: March 24, 2015 02:55PM

All of these donations type orgs have people who skim money.

Posted by: Ralph1 ()
Date: March 24, 2015 03:22PM

Was it ever commented that this lady was a Compulsive Gambler?

That's my opinion and the money went to feeding her habit in Vegas, Atlantic City and local casino's. Many other cases are found to go down this road.

Comments.

Posted by: finance tech was gambler ()
Date: March 24, 2015 06:13PM

Ralph1 Wrote:
> Was it ever commented that this lady was a
> Compulsive Gambler?
>
> That's my opinion and the money went to feeding
> her habit in Vegas, Atlantic City and local
> casino's. Many other cases are found to go down
> this road.
>
> Comments.

-----Yes it was very clearly noted that the TJ finance tech was a compulsive gambler. Don't know about the PTO Treasurer. Anybody know what she used all the money for? Probably personal expenses.

Posted by: 4Fphd ()
Date: March 25, 2015 10:24PM

$100,000 so f'ing what

bull-o-va gov democrats began with a small surplus in the late 80s'

they have spent 2 billion and are not even paying interest on the interest for the 2 billion since then

and they tell us: we're going to double our pay and want another billion for a single fiscal year

it never was legal what they are doing on the first DIME

they have inflated the holy crap out of the area while also hugely increasing the number of people needing income without making ANY headway on creating any (production/export)

Posted by: P9kwd ()
Date: March 25, 2015 10:27PM

impress me. make something and sell it to NOT YOUR FRIEND GOV WORKER WHO HAS TO BUY IT TO BE IN YOUR PYRAMID GAME - but to a willing buyer - exported

like china does (well kinda - thats called dumping and fraud by ny,ny - but whatever)

does fucking any country make anything except china ?

not incl mexico i know those engine plants were bought by american car makers to get cheap labor: not mexican auto plants.

Posted by: jujPW ()
Date: March 25, 2015 10:29PM

oh i forgot. dc has a product. ordering huge miitary products using taxes in another state.

then dc democrats leaking the plans to the f'ing foreigners obama hires in dc (who today: are PAID to take it)

yea that's an export alright !

Posted by: ¥¥¥¥¥¥ ()
Date: May 21, 2015 08:51PM

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Posted by: Brett "fifth year senior" Trapp ()
Date: May 21, 2015 08:55PM

They had Boosterthon at Navy. Where, again, did all of that money go?

Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.