HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
londoun town elementary school stone rd
Posted by: susanflather ()
Date: October 30, 2010 10:43AM

What is going on at the elementary school?

Re: londoun town elementary school stone rd
Posted by: Why ()
Date: October 30, 2010 02:38PM

Why do you ask?

Posted by: susanflather ()
Date: October 30, 2010 03:10PM

At around 10:30 this morning there were approx. 30 police cars with weapons drawn and alot of commotion.

Posted by: towney ()
Date: October 31, 2010 01:06AM

They probably chased a perp in there from the surrounding ghetto. No big deal, happens every day.

Posted by: obligatory ()
Date: October 31, 2010 11:49AM

Someone shoplifted from the Dunkin Donuts across 29 and ran in that direction, they sent out the entire Sully police station and they nabbed him.

Posted by: robert2001 ()
Date: October 31, 2010 11:25PM

domestic violence/ husband shot wife wycombe st

Posted by: huh ()
Date: November 01, 2010 12:19AM

Are we talking about a school in Loudoun County, or London Towne Elementary School in Centreville? Learn how to spell.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:27AM

Obviously we are talking about London Towne, otherwise the thread would be off-topic and that is against the rules.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

This forum powered by Phorum.