HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Pit bull owners are Insane
Posted by: yorkie ()
Date: March 10, 2015 05:35PM

my friend has a pit that is afraid of his yorkie

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: March 10, 2015 09:09PM

Have had 5 pitbulls in my family one time or another. Never had any problems with'm except one got cranky when she got older & 2 were probably stolen or something for attacking another dog that came into my brother's yard. Still miss the last one, but boy she was cranky in her old age. Probably stupid people shouldn't fool withm.

Posted by: killer on a leash ()
Date: August 09, 2015 08:29AM

any mauling's lately

Posted by: Joshchichi ()
Date: October 03, 2015 02:04AM

To moron. Your a fucking idiot. The pitbull breed are a good breed. If you don't know most attacks are from some dumbass kid messing with the dog. Pitbull attacks don't even make up for half of the attacks in the u.s. most of them are chihuahuas are rottweilers.people hate on pitbull because of the damage they do. My dog was shot because it was barking. I took the cop to court who shot my dog and he yelled that a pitbull was running at him and in the tape he was behind a wire fence. It wasn't even a pitbull so make sure that your fucktard ass knows what a pitbull looks like before you judge one bitch

Posted by: get put down. ()
Date: October 03, 2015 10:56AM

Went to my friends house and their 1 yr old pit bull was jumping on me nipping my hand. I was talking to them standing upright and ignoring the dog hoping he would go away. The owners said 'no' and 'off' but the dog ignored them. After a couple seconds of this I smacked the dog hard in the face. "oh he just wants to play' was the reply. No, your dog thinks he is Alpha and you are Beta in the pack. He is trying to dominate me and establish his order in the pack by nipping me and jumping my leg. The fact he ignores commands means you are not his Alpha(s).

Not a good situation with any dog but with what pit bulls are capable of this is borderline dangerous. Ive seen this in other friends dogs and eventually they bite and maul and get put down.

Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: November 04, 2015 07:07AM

Seriously! I hate people who say hateful things about pit bulls! I'm a putbull owner. I rescue pits. I also have a 3 year old my PITBULLS are great with. Don't stereo type the breed. It's all about the owner and how they're breed. I've rescued the meanest pitbull who was aggressive and was a fighting dog, he's now with a family and did a complete 360! So do me a favor and go shove your opinion up your a**!

Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: November 04, 2015 07:11AM

You seem to be a very ignorant asshole who doesn't know shit.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Pooper Scooper ()
Date: November 04, 2015 12:16PM

pyramids17 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This original poster is a FUCKING MORON. I lived
> in a house where my roommate owned FIVE PITBULLS,
> so I know a little bit about them. The only person
> ever to blame for any type of dog attack is the
> owner. And the third poster is totally wrong about
> neutering, or "fixing" as he calls it. That has
> nothing to do with an animals behavior. Pit bulls
> are extremely loyal, loving animals. In order to
> keep them loving, they must learn from the moment
> they are born what is right and what is wrong.
> Direct commands. Rewards for good behavior EVERY
> TIME. Punishment for bad behavior EVERY TIME. All
> dogs require this. Pit bulls also have a lot of
> energy. If the owner keeps them cooped up and
> doesn't walk them regularly, they will need to
> blow off steam unproductively. The five pit bulls
> I mentioned never attacked anyone viciously. They
> only got excited, like many dogs. A couple of them
> didn't like each other and fought one another,
> though. This is because my roommate was at work a
> lot, and since there were 5, they didn't get the
> attention and exercise they required. My roommate
> didn't train them well enough. One of them however
> was very docile and never even got excited. So
> original poster--Shut the fuck up and don't talk
> about something you've never experienced. You have
> no clue what you're talking about. Pit bulls RULE.

The amount of dog shit produced by those 5 dogs must require a Bobcat to clean it up.

Posted by: your a punk ()
Date: January 22, 2017 04:56PM

Lucard Ninu Wrote:
> Manny Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am a pit owner I have 5 pits they ate great
> dogs
> > and funny thing I am Spanish and Im pretty sure
> I
> > have more money then all you talking shit about
> > this breed. I live in ct and honestly I don't
> > think you'd say any of this shit to my face
> cause
> > at the end of the day I bet your a loser and
> get
> > no pussy and all your vaginas smell like hot
> dog
> > water got a problem I'd be more then happy to
> meet
> > up with you and teach you a lesson while my
> dogs
> > watch me fuck your shit up. Email me faggots
> and
> > bitchs if you got a problem have a nice day
> fuck
> > faces
>
>
> English much? BTW, you just strengthened the
> stereotype of pit bull owners being spics, ghetto,
> and violent in that response of yours.

Manny,
I saw you at Petco this past weekend at the visiting animal clinic was there for rabies shots right? You were the guy in the wife beater cussing at your pit. Telling it to shut the fu_k up while intimidating everyone in\line. Your tattoos look like they were done in a prison. you were the only pit bull owner and the only piece of shit there. What's your email?

Posted by: Michael Vick ()
Date: January 23, 2017 11:57AM

This thread made me want to get a pit bull, or several.

Posted by: They should be put down ()
Date: January 23, 2017 12:39PM

They should be put down along with their disgustingly ugly dogs.

Posted by: NMDxJ ()
Date: January 23, 2017 06:06PM

Attachments:
ShamedByYouEnglish.jpg

Posted by: Steven Stevenson ()
Date: January 24, 2017 10:42PM

I don't know. Every one I've met seems really sweet...but I guess you never know, right?

Posted by: native 1960 ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:12PM

Dog attacks, kills 8-month-old in Md.

WASHINGTON — A family dog fatally mauled an 8-month-old boy in a Lusby, Maryland, home Thursday afternoon. The owner left the pit bull and the child in the care of a teen aged child. The pit bull attacked the defenseless infant and could only be controlled by being shot by sheriff's deputy's. The predictable attack occurred as most pit bull attacks due, no presence of the alpha male. The pit bull requires constant verbal and physical control otherwise it will become aggressive. This is a prime example why the breed must be eliminated. Irresponsible owners of this killing machine bring this loaded gun of a dog into an otherwise safe home and leave it on the coffee table waiting for disaster. Sad but true. If you are a mother of a child who is married to a lunatic who thinks this breed of dog is safe, do your family a lifesaving favor and feed it some anti freeze before it eats your loved one alive.

I pray for this mother who is suffering over the loss of her baby child.

As for Dad, a public out cry for the euthanasia of this breed is required otherwise I will pray he pulls his head out of his ass.

Posted by: sick owners ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:46PM

Check on any insurance policy's the father of this infant may of had!

Charges may be warranted. Audit all Go Fund Me accounts. Check for meth usage, very common with pit bull owners.

Posted by: no choice ()
Date: November 07, 2017 05:29PM

The pit was engineered to kill.

Posted by: bad choice ()
Date: November 10, 2017 07:22PM

My dad brought home a pit from the pound. It attacked my mom three days later. She lost a leg just above the knee. She used to run in 10k marathons now she is in a wheel chair. All because my dad thought we needed protection when he would be away on travel. The dog was from a good home and the owners just couldn't give it enough exercise. The truth was it was vicious. The chances of this happening with a black lab would have been near zero and the labs bark is just as intimidating. My dad feels so guilty about what happened to my mom that he is near suicidal. My mom never wanted the dog but went along with it because of my dad. My dad was the greatest man you would ever meet before the attack, now he is a shell of his old self.

This destroyed our entire family.

Posted by: DUKE ()
Date: November 10, 2017 08:09PM

bad choice Wrote:
> My dad brought home a pit from the pound. It
> attacked my mom three days later. She lost a leg
> just above the knee. She used to run in 10k
> marathons now she is in a wheel chair. All because
> my dad thought we needed protection when he would
> be away on travel. The dog was from a good home
> and the owners just couldn't give it enough
> exercise. The truth was it was vicious. The
> chances of this happening with a black lab would
> have been near zero and the labs bark is just as
> intimidating. My dad feels so guilty about what
> happened to my mom that he is near suicidal. My
> mom never wanted the dog but went along with it
> because of my dad. My dad was the greatest man you
> would ever meet before the attack, now he is a
> shell of his old self.
>
> This destroyed our entire family.

What sane person would take someones else's pit, without prior knowledge of how it was raised. Unless you are a bleeding heart liberal.

Posted by: Newsuem ()
Date: December 16, 2017 04:33PM

Posted by: dog fan ()
Date: December 16, 2017 04:46PM

I've met pits that were just the sweetest dogs and I've met pits that look like they would gladly rip your throat out at the nearest opportunity.

The skill level/experience of the owner plays a big role as well, without training they're more apt to revert to their instincts and you have to understand that these nasty bastards have been bred for generations to be killing machines. The same driving force that makes retrievers obsessed with fetching is the same thing that causes these dogs to lose it once in a while and go crazy on their owner or a family member.

Posted by: Mother Nature ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:05PM

Adopt a pitbull and die! Too bad, dumbass. Welcome to my Natural Selection Plan!

Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:09PM

Newsuem Wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16/virginia-woma
> n-killed-in-grisly-mauling-by-her-dogs-cops-says.a
> mp.html

Dumb blond coal-burner was trying to impress her Black boyfriend with two pitbulls! How did that work out for her!

Posted by: T9BMN ()
Date: December 16, 2017 08:27PM

Soul Brother #1 Wrote:
> Newsuem Wrote:
> -----
> >
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16/virginia-woma
>
> >
> n-killed-in-grisly-mauling-by-her-dogs-cops-says.a
>
> > mp.html
>
> Dumb blond coal-burner was trying to impress her
> Black boyfriend with two pitbulls! How did that
> work out for her!

Where did you read that she had a black boyfriend?

Posted by: Zuzu Bailey ()
Date: December 17, 2017 07:35AM

Every time a pitbull kills its owner, an angel gets its wings!

KILL EVERY PITBULL
Posted by: A GOOD PITBULL ()
Date: December 17, 2017 09:06AM

THEY ARE GOOD DOGS NOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Attachments:
thumbpitbull.jpg
pitbullsdead1.jpg
pitbullsdead2.jpg

Posted by: 9MXTY ()
Date: December 19, 2017 10:29AM

T9BMN Wrote:
> Soul Brother #1 Wrote:
> -----
> > -----
Dumb blond coal-burner was trying to impress
> her
> > Black boyfriend with two pitbulls! How did
> that
> > work out for her!
>
> Where did you read that she had a black boyfriend?

She didn't. She was straight-up white trash redneck.
Her Facebook page has her wrapped in a Confederate flag and Confederate Bikini next to a nasty river.

Her dogs ATE THROUGH HER RIBCAGE!

'I observed... the dogs eating the ribcage on the body,' he said. 'The injuries were very severe'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5193379/Police-dogs-chewing-rib-cage-woman-eaten-pets.html#ixzz51ilsQEgb

Posted by: al einstein ()
Date: December 19, 2017 11:00AM

Danielle Wrote:
> Seriously! I hate people who say hateful things
> about pit bulls! I'm a putbull owner. I rescue
> pits. I also have a 3 year old my PITBULLS are
> great with. Don't stereo type the breed. It's all
> about the owner and how they're breed. I've
> rescued the meanest pitbull who was aggressive and
> was a fighting dog, he's now with a family and did
> a complete 360! So do me a favor and go shove your
> opinion up your a**!
And you seem to be a mean person as well.
Perhaps your personality needs to do a 180

Posted by: Native 1960 ()
Date: January 17, 2018 12:28PM

SICKO PIT Bull owners should be tried for their killing machine's actions!!!!!

“Pit bull roulette” killed 38,000 other animals in 2017
January 17, 2018 by Merritt Clifton Leave a Comment

(Beth Clifton collage)
Pit bulls killed 92% of dogs killed by dogs & 96% of cats killed by dogs
“Pit bull roulette” cost the lives of 38 humans,  plus nearly 13,000 dogs,  5,000 cats,  and more than 20,000 farmed animals in 2017––and,  only two weeks into 2018,  has already killed Happy Hound Hotel boarding kennel worker Laura Williams Ray,  of Ouachita Parish,  Louisiana,  and three-year-old Rylee Marie Dodge,  of Duncan,  Oklahoma,  along with many dozens of animals.

Laura Ray Williams, shown at work at the Happy Hound Hotel at lower left.  (Facebook photos)
Ray and Dodge were respectively the 10th and 11th humans to die in dog attacks in the 51 days between November 24,  2017 and January 14,  2018,  and were the 9th and 10th humans to be killed by pit bulls.
Overall,  pit bulls accounted for 68% of the human dog attack deaths in 2017,  88% of the human disfigurements,  92% of the dogs killed by other dogs,  94% of the dogs seriously injured by other dogs,  96% of the cats killed by dogs,  and 74% of the farmed animals killed by dogs.

Rylee Marie Dodge
What is “pit bull roulette”?
“Pit bull roulette” is the gamble that a pit bull can be safely introduced into proximity to other living beings.
“Pit bull roulette” could be called “playing chicken,”  except that chickens,  unlike pit bull owners and advocates,  have better sense than to do anything of the sort.
Common variants of “pit bull roulette” include “sidewalk roulette,”  “dog park roulette,”  “animal shelter adoption roulette,”  which killed five humans in 2017,  “kennel roulette,”  the variant that killed Ray,  and “household roulette,”   the variant that killed Dodge.

(Beth Clifton photo)
Typically the victims––who are sometimes the players––have no idea that their lives have been gambled.
The more living beings to whom a pit bull is exposed,  or the more pit bulls are part of the scenario,  the higher the odds that one or more living beings will be killed or injured.
Nearly 50,000 dogs,  including nearly 47,000 pit bulls,  killed or injured humans or other pets and/or farmed animals in the U.S. during 2017.
One pit bull in 80 kills an animal or human in any given year
Since there are only about 3.7 million pit bulls in the U.S. at any given time,  the odds start at about one chance in 80 that any given pit bull will kill a human or animal in any given year––compared to about one chance in 24,666 that any given dog of any other breed will kill any pet or farmed animal.
That’s right:  the odds are 308 times higher that a pit bull will kill a human,  pet,  or farmed animal in any given year than that a dog other than a pit bull will.

This pit bull raced unattended into a busy supermarket, but Beth Clifton caught him before anyone was hurt. (Beth Clifton photo)
Multiply that one chance in 80 by the 10-year average lifespan of a dog,  and about one pit bull in eight will become a killer––if the pit bull lives a normal lifespan.  With a turnover rate of nearly 33% per year,  and 50% for adult pit bulls,  most do not live even half a normal lifespan.
Risk compared with driving
By way of further comparison,  the odds are about one chance in 520 that any given licensed driver will be involved in an accident that kills a human in any given year,  and one chance in 62 that a driver will roadkill an animal during the year.
(See Roadkill counts,  1937-2006,  showed longterm decline.)
In other words,  keeping or being around a pit bull starts out being almost as dangerous as driving,  long recognized as the most dangerous thing that the average American does.
But vehicular safety is subject to strict regulation.

(Beth Clifton photo)
Drivers are required to be heavily insured,  and to take classes and pass tests before they get a driving permit.  Both drivers and passengers are required to wear seat belts.
Traffic lights and stop signs at every intersection reduce the risk of collision.
Nothing stops speed freaks or drunks from walking their  pit bulls
Police patrol the roads around the clock to try to intercept speeders and drunk drivers.
No similar measures exist to limit the risk from pit bulls.  Anyone,  including drunks,  can take a pit bull almost anywhere,  without passing any safety tests and without being insured.
And,  as with driving,  any reckless behavior can markedly increase the odds that a pit bull will kill or injure another living being.

Pit bull attacks smaller dog. (YouTube)
Injuries to other animals
Incidentally,  pit bulls seriously injure other dogs almost as often as killing them outright.  Of the estimated 17,325 dogs seriously injured by other dogs in the U.S. in 2017,  16,263––94%––were pit bull victims.
Cats and poultry too seldom survived dog attack injuries in reported cases to project how many might have been injured.
Of the 9,600 hoofed animals believed to have been killed by dogs in 2017,  about 6,075 (63%) were killed by pit bulls.  Of the 7,950 hoofed animals believed to have been attacked by dogs who survived,  5,516 (69%) were attacked by pit bulls.

(Beth Clifton collage)
How the numbers are estimated
How are the “pit bull roulette” numbers for animal attacks derived?
First,  ANIMALS 24-7 collects and logs published accounts of dog attacks on other pets and farmed animals throughout each year,  just as we have collected accounts of fatal and disfiguring dog attacks on humans since 1982.
However,  fatal dog attacks on humans are always reported by news media––we are unaware of any verified exceptions––and disfiguring dog attacks on humans often make news,  though there is a significant under-reporting factor.

Police officer shooting pit bull who attacked him in Nampa, Idaho.
Compensating for under-reporting
Comparing published accounts to insurance industry payout data indicates that only about one human injury in 25 that results in a payout involves a disfigurement reported by media.  In other words,  the disfigurement data we track amounts to only the worst 4% of serious dog bites.
By contrast,  we have learned from reviewing accounts of dog attacks on other pets and farmed animals that they are almost never reported unless either of three other circumstances were involved in the same incident:  a human was killed or disfigured in the same attack;  law enforcement shot the attacking dog or dogs at the scene;  or farmed animals valued at more than $1,000 were killed.
Also,  dog attacks on other pets and farmed animals belonging to the same household are almost never reported,  unless a human is killed or disfigured in the same attack.

(Beth Clifton collage)
The algebra
We experimented with several different methods of accounting for the under-reporting factor,  before discovering that applying the same factor involved in reporting human injuries produces the most consistent results from year to year,  with one adjustment:  the reported numbers from documented attacks should be multiplied by at least three,  to compensate for non-reporting of attacks occurring within the dogs’ own households and attacks in which no one is seriously injured,  the attacking dog or dogs are not killed,  and there is no loss of animals with market value of more than $1,000.
Our formula,  accordingly,  is that reported dog attacks on other pets and farmed animals are presumed to be 4% of the cases that might result in insurance claims,  with the total number three times as high.

(Beth Clifton photo)
If “R” stands for “reported dog attacks” and “U” for “unreported dog attacks,  the algebra is R/4×100 x 3(R+U) = total.
Other breeds & unidentified attackers
ANIMALS 24-7 logged fatal attacks on other pets and farmed animals by 13 breed categories other than pit bull in 2017,  including 14 attacks by German shepherds and German shepherd mixes,  12 attacks by huskies,  seven attacks by Rottweilers,  three each by Labrador retrievers,  two each by Lab mixes,  mastiffs,  and St. Bernards,  and one each by border collie,  cane corso,  Doberman,  mastiff/husky mix,  pointer,  and Rhodesian ridgeback.
The German shepherd and German shepherd mix total projects to 1,100 animals killed;  the husky total to 900;  and the Rottweiler total to 525.
The 5% of attacks in which the attacking dogs were unidentified were proportionately allocated among the breeds involved in the other 95%.

Pit bull attacking horse.
(From YouTube video.)
Hoofed animals & poultry
Attacks on farmed animals,  listed as “Other” animals in the appended chart,  may be divided into two categories:  hoofed animals,  including mostly sheep,  cattle,  horses,  and goats,  and poultry,  mostly chickens.
The numbers of hoofed animals killed by dogs each year are approximately as consistent as the numbers of dogs and cats.  The numbers of poultry killed tend to fluctuate widely,  because of the very high numbers killed in the worst reported incidents,  in which dogs––usually pit bulls––break into commercial poultry barns.
The lowest figures for “other,”  from 2016,  reflect that we received few reports of dog attacks on commercial poultry barns during that year.  Thus the 2016 “other” totals were projected mostly from attacks on hoofed animals,  whereas the 2017 “other” projection included several of the most serious attacks on commercial poultry barns of which we have record.

Posted by: Most niggers own pits ()
Date: January 18, 2018 07:51AM

Most niggers own pits.
Most niggers can’t raise their kids properly or themselves for that matter!
You surprised?
Certain breeds need a strong alpha presence, or the dogs will see you as an equal.
Most niggers don’t respect authority OR HAVE A STRONG ALPHA presence.
Now, factor bad breeding by a huge population with prison GED’s....

“Yo man! I gots me sum ‘red nose’ pits....”
Not realizing that these traits are from heavy inbreeding, and backbreeding!
What do expect from niggers?
They can’t keep their legs closed long enough bc of public benefits.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: January 18, 2018 08:29AM

A nigger uses a pitbull like a gun.

It guards his drug stash and he can sick it on anyone he doesn't like. Instead of the nigger being charged, they just kill the dog...and the nigger gets another one.

White libs are too dumb to understand this.

Re: KILL EVERY PITBULL
Posted by: IFUCKDOGS ()
Date: January 18, 2018 09:02AM

A GOOD PITBULL Wrote:
> THEY ARE GOOD DOGS NOW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

THEY LOOK BETTER WITH MY DICK INSIDE THEM

Date: January 19, 2018 06:29PM

Hey moms out there a child was killed today by a family pit bull that nobody could have ever predicted. Guess what I will predict better yet guarantee a child will be mauled to death tomorrow. I hope it's not yours but I can't guarantee that it won't be. Can you? If the answer is no then your a gambler. Like the Godless people that gamble that there is no GOD.

Best of luck with your choices;)

Date: October 27, 2018 08:31AM

Nothing can say you are a selfish sick twisted mostly likely perverted most likely tattooed most likely lazy most likely low IQ most likely divorced most likely poor most likely uninsured most likely unemployed most likely abusive most likely listens to rap most likely involved in drug distribution most likely pierced most likely a convicted felon most likely post pictures of themselves most likely a very bad parent most likely does not pick up dogs waste, stupid a hole than owning a killing machine worthless pit bull.

'My wife is gone' | Husband mourns wife mauled to death by pit bull in ...

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/...mauled...pit-bull.../65-604529563

Oct 15, 2018 - WASHINGTON -- A husband is mourning the loss of his beloved wife after she was mauled to death by their pit bull Sunday evening inside their ...

Woman dead after pit bull mauling in SE | wusa9.com

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/...pitbull-mauling-in.../65-604316382

Oct 14, 2018 - WASHINGTON -- A woman died after being mauled by a pit bull in Southeast, D.C. Sunday evening, police said. Officials were dispatched just ...

Sister of Woman Apparently Mauled to Death by Pit Bull Defends the ...

https://www.nbcwashington.com/.../Sister-of-Woman-Apparently-Mauled-to-Death-b...

Sep 5, 2018 - A day after a Maryland woman apparently was mauled to death by her recently adopted pit bull, her sister defended the category of dogs and ...

Maryland woman mauled to death by pit bull she adopted 2 weeks ...

www.fox5dc.com/.../maryland-woman-mauled-to-death-by-pit-bull-she-adopted-2-w...

Sep 4, 2018 - COLUMBIA, Md. - A woman was mauled to death by a pit bull in Maryland just two weeks after she adopted the dog, according to officials.

Woman mauled to death by pit bull she just adopted - New York Post

https://nypost.com/2018/09/05/woman-mauled-to-death-by-pit-bull-she-just-adopted/

Sep 5, 2018 - Maryland woman Robin Conway was mauled to death by a pit bull she'd adopted only two weeks before, according to local reports.

Posted by: killer ()
Date: October 27, 2018 12:49PM

bump

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: October 28, 2018 07:11AM

Nigger dawgs

Posted by: Faxfairgroundunder ()
Date: April 17, 2019 08:48PM

Any new killings by these sweet little cutie pie doggies lately?

Posted by: sick pitt owner ()
Date: January 22, 2020 03:24PM

Lots

Posted by: brookfield ()
Date: July 01, 2021 01:50AM

I live in a 1968 starter home in Springfield I'm one of those cheap bastards who never moved up. Now I have pit bull dogs all over the neighborhood. I was attacked by a pit bull and my dog needs surgery.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: July 01, 2021 08:07AM

OO
Attachments:
Dog1.jpg

Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.