HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: the police at NVCC stole, and threatened students with weapons
Posted by: NVCC became a onzai scheme ()
Date: May 15, 2023 03:01AM

luckily at the time, 1980's articles on HOW TO IDENTIFY SCAMS and what they were called - was available on the internet - the internet that wasn't a lan of china - THE REAL INTERNET

================================

yes so the ME GENERATION believed that "stealing using authority" was like a right of theirs.

the "parking lot staff" became larger, got a building suddenly, and became "0 tolerance police"

THEY PUT TICKETS ON CARS which they knew full well had paid up parking stickers

I reported the scam to the police - they threatened me to leave or be at gun point.

I reported the scam to the staff. They laughed and said "it was their right to do so"

=========================

the book stores began to show scams. the books for elementary schools were scams with photos and terrible questions - not for learning at all. for advertising obama-isms

THE COLLEGE BOOK STORES began selling books that fell apart after 1 semester (in place of books that LAST A LIFETIME with real gold leaf) - for a higher price that real books.

the quality of these books is something like CRAYON COLORIGN BOOKS it is so bad. and the choice. well every book is upgraded so no used books are available obvious scam.

=========================

THE PRICES FOR CLASSES DOUBLED. later quadrupled.

=====================

i haven't even thought hard. the college had scams when Clintons and their democrat ME GENERATION assholes got in power

NOT BEFORE. before there were some TAKES and pay but nothing lurid. On the up and up. Day books that could be checked. nothing a priest would cry about. BEFORE the clintons - and their upside down crosses in urine ... came to power

the ME GENERATION were awesome: at lying at manipulating. they became in power from boomers or THE GREATEST GENERATION who just tended to trust everyone was good in some way and good in the end

it wasn't true o fthe me generation. they'd put a gun to your head for exposing their doing ccrime and not regret it

IT'S WHY THEY WERE CALLED THE ME GENERATION.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: the police at NVCC stole, and threatened students with weapons
Posted by: 3g3h3 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 03:01AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 34g34hg3 ()
Date: May 15, 2023 03:02AM

i was not someone in fear. i confronted them.

however i was in a hurry and also ill. i didn't fully confront them.

i only wonder why other students DIDN'T

Posted by: 3wg3h3 ()
Date: May 23, 2023 08:04AM

Posted by: 3g3hb343 ()
Date: June 01, 2023 02:10PM

Posted by: 3gh3h3 ()
Date: June 08, 2023 10:52PM

the ME GENERATION believed it was their "right" to use government weapons to steal - even to kill

Posted by: 3g3rhb534 ()
Date: July 17, 2023 02:59AM

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.