HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: angad sivia
Posted by: shitty thread - did not read ()
Date: June 04, 2013 06:39AM

Attachments:
This-Thread-Sucks-Zoidberg.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pussy nigga angad ()
Date: July 20, 2013 02:20PM

yea this nigga Angad is a pussyass nigga. Just acts tough, doesn't do shit when it comes down to the real deal. I fought him in high school. Went to Stone Bridge High. Pussy was talking shit. Its funny as shit that Im reading all this crap about him now that I see him. I guess punjabi jatt niggas around here go in and do some fucked up shit. This nigga is just one fucked up panchod from the pind. Going around raping little girls and trying to get his medical degree to be a doctor. Shit I bet he gonna rape his patients. SIKE fuck this pussy, and if he reads this message he'll know who this is. And All I gotta say to you Angad is u a bitchass nigga and ill fuck u up.

Posted by: yo ()
Date: July 21, 2013 03:00AM

Fuckin disgrace to this desi community, child rapist and a whore sister what are you gonna expect?

All these DC hoes go around clubbing are the biggest randi's in town fuck them and there roastbeef bryani ass pussys

Posted by: angad sivia is a bitch ()
Date: September 09, 2013 05:20AM

This bitch nigga has AIDS fo sho. all u skanks need to go test yo self

Posted by: its in the past ()
Date: October 06, 2013 03:28PM

Truth? Anyone want truth? I've read enough hate and fact or not (who really knows from a forum anyways right?) - this truth im exclaiming is from someone who has EVERY reason to dislike the guy, believe me, EVERY reason..and I did, but i remembered some things.. and know my MOTTO is truth (even if it gets u into a soup, thats just my code of honour). so listen, how many have been there when he drove a roommate of his boy (..and the roommate he didn't have much in common with) to the hospital during an emergency despite being somewhere else as soon as he was called? Who was literally there when despite being 1000's of miles away he'd go out of his way to call 3 different places just to get flowers for his mother? How many people knew he was the ONLY person who visited that friends roommate (despite school hrs) and brought that same guy his ID's and made sure he was okay (keeping in mind they really dont have much in common)? That's just icing..

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, some literally more than others - but who here is TRULY innocent and has never made mistakes in their life.. it's easy to point the finger and hate to make ourselves feel better, and claim without evidence 'he did such and such so he's the bad guy'. to me, thats weak shit. even if you have every reason like i do to dislike him. THERES NO HONOUR IN THAT.

despite always being the one giving advice, i actually learned two key things from him: ..i never met someone who values LOYALTY more than him, ever. if he sees you as a real friend or even someone his friend actually cares about, he's there 100% regardless; and thats something i learned to value based on my experience. but, the second thing i learned is the real crux..

..the biggest thing i learned, is ANYBODY with a heart deserves a CHANCE to do right and not be slandered. judge not lest ye be judged and who here is innocent?..just an old saying. i just really hope the positive side of my experience with him helps anyone reading this see that HEART, buried or not.

keep studying, work hard and show em.. its what everybody wants to see bud. ive given you moral advice before and this is my last one ever so if you read this hear me out.. keep shitheads away mate, dont let em hold u back.

there's good karma coming from me. ~.o

Posted by: jonwwww ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:13PM

RICKY KHANNA LICKS DICK

Posted by: Adam Brandy ()
Date: October 14, 2013 11:27PM

These panchod loose buttholes dont even know this nigga… This dude is the baddest nigga this side of the Mississippi..Yall some fuck niggas who trying to keep this slander alive…

...*inhales that good kush*...
Yall haters are some goofy ass Desi's like you from the Grand Masti movie...

Fuck Ricky Khanna though and thats 100.

Posted by: BMITCHMothafucka ()
Date: October 15, 2013 12:43PM

My Nigga Angad doing big things while all yall lil ass niggas stayin on the bottom. Lol yea Ricky Khanna is a lil faggot.

Posted by: Bruce almighty ()
Date: October 15, 2013 11:31PM

This thread is humorous. I dont know how all you guys switch from all these people but if this ricky khanna is a homosexual let him b he cant help it. Did he have sexual relations with the angad guy this thread is about?

Posted by: seven sins ()
Date: October 16, 2013 11:48PM

People cant help who they are. So if all these people are drug dealers and prostitutes they can't help it. let them be

Posted by: lucky 27 ()
Date: October 24, 2013 02:40PM

Shady durty poonjabs yall need to go back to ur country

Posted by: 1800fuckmysister ()
Date: October 25, 2013 04:06PM

1800fuckmysister

Posted by: Fixer ()
Date: October 27, 2013 05:02AM

I'll check this thread approximately every 3 days.
Give me at least one reliable pattern (time,location, etc) that this Angad has and maybe I can rectify the situation.

Posted by: Ricky Khanna ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:28AM

Rectify what...I see all these people out in DC at Cities Opera and Dirty. You can see them whoring around and selling drugs. Try that

Posted by: who are we getting at ()
Date: October 28, 2013 10:21AM

This thread is so lame

Posted by: indiangirl ()
Date: October 28, 2013 10:23AM

People will always do what they want to do....its a waste of energy to talk about it

Posted by: rectify ()
Date: October 28, 2013 10:26AM

This thread is about angad, everyone makes mistakes and yes he made mistakes and had to suffer the consequences...people learn as they grow up and become better people...and im sure he will make better decisions now

Posted by: special friend ()
Date: October 28, 2013 10:28AM

let it go...this lame thread has been going on for years its not worth it

Posted by: Tahid Alam ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:31PM

You know whats lame Indian girl? you stupid shit saying this thread is lame. I know, you know all these fucking people and your trying to protect them. FUCK you and all these faggots

Posted by: jennifer brown ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:37PM

I am not indian and Im saying this thread is lame

Posted by: garret osborne ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:43PM

lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame

Posted by: shana ()
Date: October 31, 2013 09:58PM

Oh its lame well I fucked shana sivia last wknd and it only cost me 100 dollars.

Posted by: Lame ()
Date: October 31, 2013 10:06PM

Sure you did

Posted by: Angad's enemy!! ()
Date: February 20, 2015 08:48PM

His bitch ass is now in Fresno, Ca! Has a lame ass trucking company called CN TRUCKING! This foo is an idiot and fucks every bitch there is. This nigga needs to get jumped and go to jail. His number is 703-609-6792. Call his bitch ass up! Whole sivia family are a shame!!!!! We all will find your bitch ass!!!!!

Posted by: Fuck Angad ()
Date: March 01, 2015 11:43PM

I went to high school with this nigga. He used to talk mad shit. Hes a disgrace to the Indian community. Niggas like him need to get locked up for life. Fucking rapist

Posted by: Fuck this rapist ()
Date: March 14, 2015 11:08PM

Yeah this nigga a fucking drug dealer and rapist!!! I seen this foo on the streets He is wack as hell. Couple buddies of mine hung out with him and he is a dumb fuck! Thinks he is the shit. This rapist is a disgrace to the community like everyone else is saying. All girls who had contact with this guy should get checked! He probably has hiv/aids. Fucking rapist!!! he needs to get jumped!!! 3655 W. San Jose Ave #145 Fresno Ca, 93711. That's where this foo is living if ya'll wanna know!!!!

Posted by: Curious01 ()
Date: May 04, 2015 07:47PM

was he charged with rape? Where do I find that he's a sex offender?

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.