HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where to buy Men's Jewelry/Accessories
Posted by: estgee ()
Date: September 23, 2022 05:06AM

Looking for stainless steel or silver jewelry for men, stuff like rings, necklaces, bracelets etc that look modern and stylish.

I've tried going to pawnshops sa mall and all they offer are really big pieces na mukhang mga old dudes lang nagsusuot (not judging pero di lang talaga bagay saken)

Marami akong nakita sa SHEIN na magagandang pieces kaso marami den akong nakikita na bad reviews about the quality and possible reactions sa skin kasi they are super cheap.

Are there any online shops/physical stores that offer good quality affordable jewelry for men? Please comment down below.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to buy Men's Jewelry/Accessories
Posted by: schoolboyq ()
Date: September 23, 2022 05:07AM

Hi! In fact, in the last few years a whole bunch of different jewelry stores have appeared, but the problem is that among all this abundance it is very difficult to choose and choose a really good store. Personally I have recently bought a diamond pendant for men in Itshot which I strongly recommend you to look at.
I hope my answer will help you!

Re: Where to buy Men's Jewelry/Accessories
Posted by: Die Spammer! ()
Date: September 23, 2022 08:27AM

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.