HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tom Cotton Demands Joe Biden Explain Why He Eliminated U.S. Tariffs on China
Posted by: speak of the devil ()
Date: April 13, 2022 09:34AM

medium_512px-Satan_before_the_Lord.jpgGettyImages-1239426372-640x480.jpg

google: god v. satan -amazon -pininterest -wallpaper XXXXXX totally sculpted by uk, all hits corrupt, try again

google painting god satan -ebay -amazon -wikimedia -pininterest

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/12/tom-cotton-demands-joe-biden-explain-why-he-eliminated-u-s-tariffs-on-china/

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org › Tom_Cotton
PGI: Change in net worth — Tom Cotton (Republican Party) is a member of the U.S. Senate from Arkansas. He assumed office on January 3, 2015. His current ...
Net worth: (2012) $282,501
Last elected: November 3, 2020
Term ends: 2027
Base salary: $174,000

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tom Cotton Demands Joe Biden Explain Why He Eliminated U.S. Tariffs on China
Posted by: TheCottonPickinTruth ()
Date: April 18, 2022 12:30PM

Tom Cotton was caught with a Donald Trump jisim stain on his neck tie. When asked about it he said, I normally swallow his entire load, but his mushroom shaped dick turned purple, and I took in all 1.2 inches of his mini-dick, but this time I wanted a little dribble as a keep-safe.

He denied the origins of his last name as being from his dad’s Cotton Picking Confederate Farm.

He further denies that it is him in the video with Rudi Giuliani ass raping a GOP mouth gaged Senator, inserting deep into the anus his forked tongue, while he reached under and stroked the senators pencil thin dick, all the while screaming, take that you Arkansas cotton picker. You vote the way I tell you your daddy Donald wants you to vote.

Cottons wife and kids could be seen in the background eating popcorn while they watched the sexual flogging, and were heard saying, Daddy, can you get his autograph for me when your ass stops bleeding?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.