HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: You will be rewarded ()
Date: November 21, 2021 10:43AM

Keep your fingers on the record button, time and date stamp.

Lawsuits, legal action and more.

Re: FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: Panty Panther ()
Date: November 21, 2021 10:53AM

I like it when FCPS teachers push transgender concepts on my fellow students. It means I can wear a dress and petticoats to school & go in the girls bathroom and nobody gets to bother me about it.

When my Two Mommies first noticed I liked to wear retro dresses when I was in elementary school, they enrolled me in Jhoon Rhee Junior Div. School. I still keep it up now I'm in HS. The switched me over to some Aggressor classes (& no, I don't show up in a dress there), you know, than bone crunching stuff like Steven Segall and van Damme do. Between the teachers, the Vice Principal and Tae Kwon Do, I can really say "NO-botty BOthah ME!"

Re: FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: fcps 33.0 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:14AM

You will be rewarded Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep your fingers on the record button, time and
> date stamp.
>
> Lawsuits, legal action and more.

Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much? Were you born a coward?

Posted by: Gayvid Blimm0 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:18AM

fcps 33.0 Wrote:
> You will be rewarded Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep your fingers on the record button, time
> and
> > date stamp.
> >
> > Lawsuits, legal action and more.
>
> Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much?
> Were you born a coward?

I know. Libs get scared of opinions that don't agree with them, so they try to censor them.

Posted by: Share the ciriculum ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:54AM

fcps 33.0 Wrote:
> You will be rewarded Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep your fingers on the record button, time
> and
> > date stamp.
> >
> > Lawsuits, legal action and more.
>
> Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much?
> Were you born a coward?

Why don't the teachers (and unions) want to share what they are teaching the kids?

Posted by: CRT in practice ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:15PM

CRT is not a subject. It is a teaching philosophy. Its weakness isn't what Conservatives complain about. The status quo is flawed, and its narrow viewpoint isn't appropriate in a multicultural society. Its weakness is instead that its more vocal advocates want to replace one flawed viewpoint with another flawed viewpoint.

Posted by: FCPS is a shithole ()
Date: November 21, 2021 05:13PM

FCPS is a cesspool of assholes, child molesters, child abusers, morons, shitheads, supporters of domestic violence, and corrupt fat pieces of shit.

This forum powered by Phorum.