HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: You will be rewarded ()
Date: November 21, 2021 10:43AM

Keep your fingers on the record button, time and date stamp.

Lawsuits, legal action and more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: Panty Panther ()
Date: November 21, 2021 10:53AM

I like it when FCPS teachers push transgender concepts on my fellow students. It means I can wear a dress and petticoats to school & go in the girls bathroom and nobody gets to bother me about it.

When my Two Mommies first noticed I liked to wear retro dresses when I was in elementary school, they enrolled me in Jhoon Rhee Junior Div. School. I still keep it up now I'm in HS. The switched me over to some Aggressor classes (& no, I don't show up in a dress there), you know, than bone crunching stuff like Steven Segall and van Damme do. Between the teachers, the Vice Principal and Tae Kwon Do, I can really say "NO-botty BOthah ME!"

Re: FCPS students need to start recording teachers who violate the law by teaching CRT or pushing bizarre trangender concepts onto children
Posted by: fcps 33.0 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:14AM

You will be rewarded Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep your fingers on the record button, time and
> date stamp.
>
> Lawsuits, legal action and more.

Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much? Were you born a coward?

Posted by: Gayvid Blimm0 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:18AM

fcps 33.0 Wrote:
> You will be rewarded Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep your fingers on the record button, time
> and
> > date stamp.
> >
> > Lawsuits, legal action and more.
>
> Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much?
> Were you born a coward?

I know. Libs get scared of opinions that don't agree with them, so they try to censor them.

Posted by: Share the ciriculum ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:54AM

fcps 33.0 Wrote:
> You will be rewarded Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep your fingers on the record button, time
> and
> > date stamp.
> >
> > Lawsuits, legal action and more.
>
> Why do other peoples opinions scare you so much?
> Were you born a coward?

Why don't the teachers (and unions) want to share what they are teaching the kids?

Posted by: CRT in practice ()
Date: November 21, 2021 12:15PM

CRT is not a subject. It is a teaching philosophy. Its weakness isn't what Conservatives complain about. The status quo is flawed, and its narrow viewpoint isn't appropriate in a multicultural society. Its weakness is instead that its more vocal advocates want to replace one flawed viewpoint with another flawed viewpoint.

Posted by: FCPS is a shithole ()
Date: November 21, 2021 05:13PM

FCPS is a cesspool of assholes, child molesters, child abusers, morons, shitheads, supporters of domestic violence, and corrupt fat pieces of shit.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.