HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Construction company
Posted by: Monk ()
Date: April 24, 2021 01:17AM

I want to open a construction company!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Construction company
Posted by: Cooperon ()
Date: April 24, 2021 05:15AM

Oh, this is not an easy thing! You will first decide the issue with the mayor of the city, concerning the allocation of space for you for construction, and then, when you have the documents in hand, then start purchasing equipment. At the first stage of construction, you need to make high-quality calculations and make a survey of the area. This resource will help you here https://www.propelleraero.com/propeller-platform/. They have a special propeller platform for sale, which makes shooting in Zd.

Posted by: bccbe ()
Date: April 25, 2021 07:24PM

Those friggin Mayors throw a muthafuckin' wrench in everything.

Posted by: Bill Shiphr ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:30AM

Are you sure you can be successful that way? Well, good luck with that because this sphere is really competitive

Posted by: Mark H Black ()
Date: September 15, 2021 05:59AM

That's a great idea, but I have to say that it's quite hard to do. It requires a lot of time, but I think you can make a living that way. I can recommend you to find a decent construction industry software like https://fluix.io/industry-construction to automate the workflow and make sure everything is under control because construction management is crucial.

Posted by: CrazyConstructs ()
Date: September 15, 2021 09:16AM

The young woman relayed this request to an ex-girlfriend of Mann’s, who informed Mann of the situation. Mann called Fairfax police.
An undercover Fairfax detective took over, meeting with the young woman and learning that Jamison had called her again, asking if someone had been found for the job, court records state. The woman arranged a dinner meeting in Winchester, Va., with Jamison, herself and the detective, which the detective secretly audio-recorded, according to court records.

Posted by: emilyym ()
Date: March 31, 2022 05:38AM

Surely, many companies are engaged in software development because there is a great demand for such services. Therefore, I found construction software company, and thanks to this I was able to form an application for my business. By the way, this company helped a lot and did everything in accordance with the mission, which my chief really liked. I hope this info will be useful for you.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 11:57PM

Cooperon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, this is not an easy thing! You will first
> decide the issue with the mayor of the city,
> concerning the allocation of space for you for
> construction, and then, when you have the
> documents in hand, then start purchasing
> equipment. At the first stage of construction, you
> need to make high-quality calculations and make a
> survey of the area. This resource will help you
> here
> [url=https://www.propelleraero.com/propeller-platf
> orm/]https://www.propelleraero.com/propeller-platf
> orm/[/url]. They have a special propeller platform
> for sale, which makes shooting in Zd.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.