HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
You!
Posted by: Psyop ()
Date: March 15, 2021 03:45PM

This site is a psychological operation your parents generation designed.
Where do you think a bunch of alphabet agencies/govt live?
You believe Cary is real a and a genius hero?

He is the face of all the people behind the agenda of this site.
Can you see the room of agents?
What if people thought they were anonymous and we could see their real character come out.
Let’s get the stupidest idiot looking one to the face of it.
It’s Mockery.
And you think it’s not.

It is an easy concept it’s a 1990 forum.
But how do people’s name show up on google searches when other boards don’t.
Agenda..division..see who is racist, selling drugs. Intel. Who’s stupid enough to keep posting people’s orders.

Let’s add to that Reputation Defender is that around $7000 now?
So You type things about anyone you want then when people google it pops up.
So if you are so anti establishment and a truther you have drank the kool aid just by reading this. It’s 2021 there is no anonymous.
So you are posting, then google shows up name, then the person either can’t afford reputation defender or suffers the consequences of being fired or name defamed.

You aren’t legion and you aren’t anonymous.
I would suggest cutting your losses and stop posting because we all know how this ends up. A data dump with your name on it one day.

Meanwhile children are posted, people’s reputation destroyed, the anonymous poster thinks they are winning but it always rises to the top.
Don’t worry from here on.
You have been warned. I wouldn’t come back.

Do you believe Joe Biden comes up with Policy or does he just read a teleprompter?
Cary is Same. Is he real?
How would you know?
He probably doesn’t even know what is going on.
I wouldn’t tell him either if I was running the show just let him go around thinking he’s a chosen one.
He was on the news few times?
You are telling me the police/feds can’t take this site down?
How does Cary have that power?
He doesn’t. Even those agencies don’t.

People are using posts in court as evidence and as we all get more divided amongst race by agenda it’s doing it’s job.
All the mainstream media you all hate has to do is pull up this site.
See Fairfax Virginia which has most income is completely racist look at this post and all the comments.

Stop this site.
Stop posting. I’m talking to you.
We’ll see if this gets deleted. Isn’t that against the rules?

Simple kindergarten math reveals what this site is and who runs it.

Good Luck out there.

Re: You!
Posted by: What are you babbling about ()
Date: March 15, 2021 04:05PM

You need a snickers!
Attachments:
82EC53B4-BB1A-415C-9634-198677244752.gif
0CC879C9-E588-4DC6-844B-C26B857C1826.gif

Posted by: WRONG 332 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:22PM

It is an easy concept it’s a 1990 forum.

WRONG

FORUMs are based on a parsing HTML engine used to create PHORUM which later became a major html parsing engine used in firefox that many webites used (was it PHP? i'm not totally sure i've read millions of docs don't remember them all word:word). also don't use frenchy "mysql", it's a hack to force upgrades with bad security.

while forums are an easy day fling for a website operator to "get initially running", the fact of the technology behind them was ABSOLUTEY NOT AN EASY FLING

---------------------------------

i've written parsers myself, studied them. they aren't "simple". PHP was not "simple" it took most of the authors life to get the bugs out of and working right.

PHP became "robbed" by other linux website and also firefox proving it was not just about "supporting a dumb forum" (offered or robbed, take a guess, rolling in bitcoins whatever that means)

a malicious forum can talk to web browsers while people are reading what appear to be "simple 1990's text" using AJAX, possible hacking certain people's PCs. PHORUM has built-in AJAX and is part of the cloudfare unfair spam check (that's when the linux scripts activating AJAX begin talking to your web browser - you have no idea which forum might try to fool your web browser and cannot see any of it - as far as you see, you have a simple still page doing nothing: which is NOT true if the website is run by a hacker. IF)

phorum web admin: malicious linux OS vendors can force upgrades by continual "version hacks" forcing hardware changes and whole system changes base on code hacks that actually "do nothing". i've exposed a hundred of them. they don't get in the news beause news is controlled by DEMOCRATS. one way to do this is to trick the PHORUM maker to compile aginst a new lib the app doesn't actually need. REDHAT and UBUNTU headed up this "wrong target syndrom, everyone must upgrade IC, nobody but maintainers are on top" specifically to cause damage to others.

--------------------------------

the job of keeping a forum that "doesn't stop any free speech" (with the bug G2 gets away with electronically attacking it), is a good one

the fact democats pay G2 to continually attack FFU ... that's another topic and we don't know for sure where that figures in, if it has to do with 501c funding excuses or political funding or what IDK

WE DO KNOW THAT HISTORICALLY, WHEN WEB OPERATORS ARE SUED OR ATTACKED - it usually turns out to be the attackers are lawyers acting on behalf of an un-named person

Posted by: WRONG 332 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:24PM

modernly, it coudl be fucking anyting. some 501c who's "getting paid to monitor" so uploads crap so has a "mointoring excuse"

some asshole in china who's in prison that gets PC access 1x a day (can't be - g2 has PC access all day long - guaranteeing us he's a looser. A PAID DEMOCRAT LOOSER I WARN - who swats people is actually a dangerous person)

Posted by: 45y5y ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:29PM

Carry obviously knows if he bothered to check.

other guesses: germany is huge on hacking USA - nazzis are still angry about loosing the war. they hack USA phones and have automated spam sent to phorums.

=======================================

another aspect of phorums is web bots. there are sophisticed web bots built to:

* some are built to DOS attack any web site simply so only big tech controls web. i used to get "french ftp logins attempting to upload microsoft viruses". i can bet it wasn't the french: i can bet it was .... "BIG TECH", PERHAPS MY CABLE PROVIDER, COX

* some are built to POSE AS USERS, FAKE PEOPLE INTO CONVERSATIONS, when the initiator is actually a robot. these have become more sophisticated.

* some are built to advertise. (the hindu / india ads on FFU for drugs are just spam, they are fake ads it is a DOS attack. india is not a country with a huge illegal drug use problem. they aren't ads from india.)

Posted by: 567u67i ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:36PM

a tiny competitor to google, HTSEARCH, allowed unix servers to have a private search engine (not a very good one, failed on DB design class, but it worked)

the HTDIG engine began to become popular. when DEBINA/UBUNTU caught wind - the project was overthrown, the original author was NO LONGER THE UPSTREAM AUTHOR - fucking foreigner maintainers were.

it was converted to purely portable C version 2, TO A HIDEOUS MOCKING OF C++ "euro standard ++ 98" , requiring a c++ compiler that hand never been released without version hacks that killed any software which was written to be compiled by it

suddenly HTDIG became less popular ... because (IMHO) it was always broken, and when end users get "broken html based server components" they just barf, move on to something ELSE.

i knew this and re-released (somewhere floating on the web) THE LATEST VERSION WITH C++ REMOVED. it took only minutes to remove the malware UBUNTU added. i knew their game of destroying what and why and how.

----------------------------

OS WARS ARE MORE ACTIVE THAN EVER, AND THE GAME OF USING 501c MONEY TO MAKE CERTAIN PERSONS #winners and others, sometimes actually dead, IS NOW GLOBAL

Posted by: 897p89p ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:43PM

at one time (in the 1990's) their "regular routine" went something like this (this is before they stained X11 and called it Xorg):

1) download off ibilio and sun-ftp

2) damage the code and change the author names, so it's unix is broken, offering some candy to distract from the fact they'd cut the ball out of the software, insure it wasn't portable and in a language only their compiler could compile. cut the balls out of the software.

3) write-up descriptions saying the software is open released GPL and "is unix" and foreigners were the orignal authors (much of it was stolen out of USA work places, gov offices, etc)

4) convince IBIBLIO to delete the "old ancient software", so they have the hoard of software that is undamaged, and are the sole holders of the "handicapped versions" they distribute "for free"

5) REPEAT

Date: March 15, 2021 05:51PM

forgot a hugely important thing. freebsd is now ALLOWING FOREIGNERS to hack in changes to past operating system

(ones that are on file purely for historic record and for reference: in other words they are fucking peopel over with hideous changes, then preventing people from finding out the changes were infact malware, because they've removed evidence that UNIX wasn't designed that way by using communist access to the freeBSD - they alter the past. no different than re-writing history for political reason: the reason is always to promote the corrupt, to hide corrupt actions)

today the process is far more insane i can't begin to tell you what terrorism is ongoign

WHAT I CAN SAY IS ONE OF "the bad OSes" CHIEF REMAINING LEVERAGES OF TERROR LEFT IS THE FILE STORAGE SERVER

GIT could completely ruin ubuntu, redhat, debian, freeBSD by offering "plenty of space for good software to exist without ability of terrorist maintainers to access it"

currently GIT is "pricey" and prevents large uploads (this keeps big tech in charge of, guess what, the OSes)

but that might not remain. that remains to be seen if GIT or someone else (like the gigantic cloud recently built in arizona) offers "storage sufficient for end users to sort out what is malware "maintainers keep control ware" and what is true popcorn"

Date: March 15, 2021 05:54PM

all Ubuntu is, is a gov hack team - they get paid sink or sail go on vacations

YOU - you are subject to their bullshit: and their bullshit is to make sure only companies they spawn get computer contracts (that is the end game obviously), they are paid by CHINA and BBC to insure BBC is dominant and continues to spew china's lies, and so on

------------------------------

you can see evidence: "fsf" has always jubled file uploads, lost versions, changed diretory names

all of this is to PREVENT popcorn competition

where's that file? that other PC works great i want one like it.

Posted by: 7y878 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 05:59PM

EVERYONE USED TO GO TO, two places:

ibiblio (italy was it?)

sun-ftp

they were huge, allowed uploads, and there were NO MAINTAINERS !!!

Sun used to say "it takes a small power plant to run sun-ftp server, we are very luck to be able to offer it to the community"

(sun maintained solaris and it was NOT "open" nor on sun-ftp, Sun did NOT heist and hack other people's projects like ubuntu has, they did not heist upstreams nor prevent downstreams and prevent "/contributions" unless something was identified as "truly a virus uploaded by a terrorist")

----------------------------

remember Bill Clinton used government to shut down Sun Microsystems nearly by force

Posted by: 56u56u ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:05PM

PHP is a general-purpose scripting language especially suited to web development. It was originally created by ...

STOP THERE. WIKIPEDIA HAS BEEN RELEASED BOGUS AUTHORS AS ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

I'VE CAUGHT THEM MANY TIMES.

IF I PUT THE CORRECT ORIGINAL AUTHOR EVEN IN THE "TALK" section I get IP banned.

Posted by: 557i67i6 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:09PM

PHP and FTP are microsft languages

?????

PHP is "a language"

?????

PHP Programming with Visual Studio Codecode.visualstudio.com › docs › languages › php
Visual Studio Code is a great editor for PHP development. You get features like syntax highlighting and bracket matching, IntelliSense (code competition)

?????

Microsoft to discontinue Windows builds of PHP programming ...www.techrepublic.com › Topic › Developer
Jul 15, 2020 — Microsoft will stop contributing Windows builds of the popular PHP scripting language 8.0 and beyond. Program Manager Dale Hirt made the ...

-------------------------

i know before i look

Posted by: 45yy5 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:09PM

Linting#
VS Code uses the official PHP linter (php -l) for PHP language diagnostics. This allows VS Code to stay current with PHP linter improvements.

Posted by: 6566u6 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:11PM

PHP : The Official Microsoft IIS Sitephp.iis.net
Running PHP on IIS. Increase the performance of PHP applications running on Windows Server with the Windows Cache Extension for PHP. Improve

ah, so it's official!

Posted by: 5y5y ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:13PM

Azure SDK for PHP
Use and manage your Azure resources with PHP

Open composer.json
php composer.phar install
git add index.php
git commit -m "My first PHP app"
git push azure master

json and ajax required for php?

(more brain dead, azure is a cloud server that keeps all code compiled using microsoft's compilers, insuring no code is developed without microsoft stealing it and perhaps, with $$$$, locking you out of accessing your own code.)

so why is this on GIT? (which btw also requires payment $$)

Posted by: 6u56u6 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:19PM

microsoft/windowsazure - Packagistpackagist.org › packages › microsoft › windowsazure
Mar 5, 2021 — This project provides a set of PHP client libraries that make it easy to access Windows Azure tables, blobs, queues, service runtime and service ...

==========================

TOWEL HEAD WHITE HATING CEO APPROVED !!

don't call it pkg list or package list, it's sounds too white too old unix and you might get sued by Sun

packagist is "similar but approved"

==========================

i thought i canceled them

why are they still releasing?

Posted by: U6666 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:20PM

Accessing Microsoft SQL Server from PHP on Ubuntu using ...kitson-consulting.co.uk › blog › accessing-microsoft-sq...
Unfortunately, the external database is Microsoft SQL Server. Accessing a PostgreSQL or MySQL database via PHP is very easy, but as I discovered, accessing ...

---------------------

name one legitimate reason UK would have for doing that.

Date: March 15, 2021 06:23PM

(why would you pay for set up a microsoft infrastructure DB server and manage it using ubuntu in UK via php. makes no sense unless your hacking someone else's DB server. you could hack a free DB or free Oracle db using ubuntu "out of the box".
make zero sense... unless it's, say, an IBM or chinese payment device? or gov vital info server?)

Posted by: Ole ole ole ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:25PM

This is the club I'm so proud,
The club I love so much,
Wherever you go I will follow you everywhere,
Yes I remain always faithful,
Woooohooo hooohooohooo,
We are Ajax Fairfax,
Woooohooo hooohooohooo,
We are Ajax Fairfax Underground...

Ajax the biggest pride of Fairfax,
Always cheeky and arrogant,
That did not just come out of nowhere,
Because we are the best of the country.
Ajax, ajax Fairfax,
Ajax, ajax Fairfax,
Ajax, ajax Fairfax Underground...
Attachments:
DDBAC5AF-FD83-476B-97C4-5ACEF9488D82.jpeg

Date: March 15, 2021 06:25PM

CONNECT PHP 7.3.X IN MICROSOFT SQL SERVER (MSSQL ...armantutorial.wordpress.com › 2019/07/02 › connect-p...
Jul 2, 2019 — THERE IS WARNING IN PHP This function was REMOVED in PHP 7.0.0. Alternatives to this function include: PDO::__construct() ...

=======================

warning: malware continually mutates so that any service built upon it's backbone fails and ... if it's any good ... becomes upstream and even proprietary holding of the people who ... released all the mutations causing failures

Posted by: 46u56u ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:31PM

it's a foregone proof that DIRECT PARSING by hand in C (without a parser infrastructure), is easier and more effective for:

* small projects like PHORUM

* faster and better for something a little larger like A C COMPILER

(the first C compilers were not multi-tier multi language inteface pattern things ... they were simply written by hand: they were VERY FAST AND VERY COOL, it's too bad all that's been hacked and wasted by cancel culture)

----------------------------------

had the author of PHP understood that he'd have written PHORUM that way

but since he hadn't gotten that far we ended up with the PHP language

"which is good"

Posted by: Nigga Please ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:33PM

Cause Fairfax Underground,
Is poop on the sidewalk,
And hatred in the street,
You are on your guard,
Especially late at night,
And dancing at Jansen,
Kapsones in South,
A brick through the window ..
Attachments:
F5FF883C-BB0E-42A9-9E31-E84EC31D7D19.gif

Posted by: What are you nerds talking about ()
Date: March 15, 2021 07:02PM

The Jews showing them how its done
Jews,
Jews,
Jews...

Not a day goes past me,
Without my friends by my side!
Then we sing from our hearts,
This song we do extra hard!
Vak410 ablaze,
We are the boys from Fairfax!
Are Ajax until death,
And who does not jump that was not a Jew!

And who does not jump that is not a Jew,
And who does not jump that was not a Jew!
Attachments:
3F7FDC47-5669-4B86-92C8-FC4D7D5A35A5.jpeg
B0898C02-A5AE-441F-A2CA-415DA91E08E6.gif

Posted by: 56G233S99 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 07:21PM

Those Chinese prisoners.
They did it.
Happy Ides.

Posted by: 2331009 ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:23PM

The code has been compromised.

Posted by: Thats it ()
Date: March 16, 2021 09:56PM

Ole ole ole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is the club I'm so proud,
> The club I love so much,
> Wherever you go I will follow you everywhere,
> Yes I remain always faithful,
> Woooohooo hooohooohooo,
> We are Ajax Fairfax,
> Woooohooo hooohooohooo,
> We are Ajax Fairfax Underground...
>
> Ajax the biggest pride of Fairfax,
> Always cheeky and arrogant,
> That did not just come out of nowhere,
> Because we are the best of the country.
> Ajax, ajax Fairfax,
> Ajax, ajax Fairfax,
> Ajax, ajax Fairfax Underground...

There is no club. You are a faggot.

Posted by: 7884651 ()
Date: March 17, 2021 03:42AM

What is going on in this thread?

This forum powered by Phorum.