HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
cryptocurrency exchange
Posted by: dicku ()
Date: February 06, 2021 12:19PM

Which cryptocurrency exchange now deserves the most attention in your opinion and stands out for its reliability?
Share your opinions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cryptocurrency exchange
Posted by: lamp ()
Date: February 06, 2021 12:55PM

There are many good options and of course it is advisable to consider everything, and not register on the first site that catches your eye. It is also advisable to read reviews, for example about Binance - you can find out more here, so keep in mind. By the way, this is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges https://cryptototem.com/binance-review/ where you can buy and sell literally any coins you want.

Posted by: dicku ()
Date: February 07, 2021 03:46AM

Thanks for your advice.
I will read some reviews on this site, and I think this information will be really useful.

Posted by: Dim4ksan ()
Date: April 07, 2021 05:22PM

I am a professional trader and I use Tabtrader alternative to exchange cryptocurrencies. All because it has many different exchanges, which gives you the opportunity to choose, and the ability to choose is the most valuable thing we have. The main thing is to use it correctly.

Posted by: Vlad Manul ()
Date: April 22, 2021 03:11PM

Yes, you can make money on cryptocurrency, and quite a lot, everyone knows about it. But even experienced traders sometimes find it difficult to keep track of all the changing aspects such as stop loss, for example, so I use the services of professionals with crypto signals https://safetrading.today/ and my income has really grown with their help.

Posted by: Apoo ()
Date: April 22, 2021 05:10PM

I do not use any app made by smelly monkeys from India or Pakistan.
They use the phrase “thank you for letting me be of service today....” way too much

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: July 24, 2021 05:55PM

Hello everyone, at the moment there are many services for exchanging and buying cryptocurrency. But for all of us, the most important thing is the reliability and safety of the service that provides such services. In this case, you can use the service at https://j2tx.com/, which provides an opportunity to buy cryptocurrency using a credit card and is one of the easiest to use due to its clear and convenient interface.

Posted by: AnthonyMorgan ()
Date: October 18, 2021 05:17AM

Oh, that's a hard question. There are many reliable platforms, and I've tried several of them for the past months. Right now, I'm using BitQS site to trade, and it's one of the best platforms that I've used by far. But it's not that hard to find good cryptocurrency exchange on the internet, just beware of scams, and that's it.

Posted by: Milyoki ()
Date: November 22, 2022 08:28AM

Well, personally, I've been working with USDT for a while, and I can tell you that it's been pretty profitable to me, but finding a reliable platform for that was actually a challenge. Well, I managed to find https://b2.cash/exchange/eur-usdt/ not so long ago, and this platform has been a real salvation for me, so you can check it out as well, there are many currencies you can exchange.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 10:47PM

Milyoki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, personally, I've been working with USDT for
> a while, and I can tell you that it's been pretty
> profitable to me, but finding a reliable platform
> for that was actually a challenge. Well, I managed
> to find https://b2.cash/exchange/eur-usdt/ not so
> long ago, and this platform has been a real
> salvation for me, so you can check it out as well,
> there are many currencies you can exchange.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.