HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
As a loyal Trumptard I'm so demoralized by the massive Biden victory. Where can I get help?
Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiiii ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:51AM

I'm so sad. I'm in denial. Tell me it isn't true. We are losing all the court cases. We are losing all the recounts. The world is laughing at us election deniers. The president's inner circle are abandoning him. Only our buffoon Rudy remains.

I hate my tears and anger because they bring joy to the Democrats.

Our fat, Republican hack -- GSA Emily Murphy -- will likely begin the Biden transition on Tuesday. WOE, all is lost.

Why can't America act like a third world dictatorship and overthrow the will of the people like my native Pakistan?

I am distraught. What can I do? Please help me.

All that is left is for me to drowned my sorrows and lube up some Proud Boyz. I nice tight Proud Boy will give me comfort.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As a loyal Trumptard I'm so demoralized by the massive Biden victory. Where can I get help?
Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiiiii ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:59AM

you triggered LGBTQ homo thugs

thanks for letting me know om doing my job

its not about Trump winning or losing

its about FAIR ELECTIONS

whut is the point of voting if people are going to cheat

and the plandemicrats defineatly cheated

if biden gets in office owl be just fine

but eye seriously doubt he will

and, eye voted for hillary by the way....lol

Re: As a loyal Trumptard I'm so demoralized by the massive Biden victory. Where can I get help?
Posted by: 4M9JC ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:41PM

Posted by: CJHLK ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:21PM

Posted by: VJVCP ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:58PM

Posted by: 79H4X ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:33PM

Posted by: XMHXC ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:05PM

Too funny!

Posted by: xcujx ()
Date: November 23, 2020 11:16AM

+1

Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: November 23, 2020 11:44AM

whut victory?

the media doesn't decide who wins....and the media is in on this coup and is trying to save their own ass.....

but you are actually doing me a favor....people who had good upbringing don't cross certain lines with people.....people who didn't have a good upbringing do cross certain lines....

eye could never post up using someones name and stalk them just because eye was unable to defeat them intellectually, cuz my father raised me right

so, keep on showing and proving whut TRASH you biden voters are

you are nothing but a science experiment to me.....

Posted by: B4P ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:06PM

I am the eye in the sky.

If you were for fair elections you would have dropped Trump a long time ago.
He dumped Sidney as soon as she went so far off the rails he knew he would actually start losing followers.
However, he still has people like you.

This election was fair and you know it.

Posted by: LP3PE ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:59PM

Posted by: I blow ()
Date: November 23, 2020 07:36PM

Yup
Attachments:
20201123_082920.jpg

Posted by: JKWJM ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:03PM

Posted by: GPUKW ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:34PM

Posted by: TLKV9 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:37PM

Posted by: TDLYF ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:43AM

Posted by: FMT3E ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:21AM

Posted by: KWYPX ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:36PM

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.