HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Less support bluer Fairfax, espeically if you are on the outer fringes
Posted by: MPUPM ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:50AM

If live near the Loudoun or Prince William county borders, buy there instead. 1% of your sales tax goes to the Virginia county where purchase is made. If you are combining errands, you are not wasting gas. In that way, not supporting Fairfax funding 100+ languages (translation costs money), LGBTQ in its schools, excessive bus service, free stuff for those illegally here, etc. and not to mention the county legal costs arising from some of these issues. Not to say you won't do that at all in Loudoun or Prince William, but less of their budgets are dedicated to these crazy causes. This is perfectly legal. Is Fairfax County going to go into the credit card purchases in all of the Loudoun and Prince William stores and figure out from the billing addresses which of those purchases are from Fairfax residents? Really, good luck.

Living in western Fairfax, my household spent over $200 in Loudoun yesterday, and not the first trip there in recent months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Less support bluer Fairfax, espeically if you are on the outer fringes
Posted by: On the border ()
Date: October 16, 2020 11:41AM

We live close to the Loudoun,Fairfax border and routinely shop in Loudoun. Especially dining,we like the selection of restaurants in Loudoun and as a plus there is a lower tax bill,especially compared to the taxes charged in the town of Herndon which has its own add on of 3.75 percent. Add that to the 6 percent Fairfax sales tax and you are approaching 10 percent tax on prepared foods.
Hey someone needs to pay for all the illegals in Fairfax. Why not you? Even though Loudoun County has the same 6 percent sales tax rate of Fairfax county I buy most stuff in Loudoun County because I don't like to contribute to all the stupid shit the Failfax County BOS comes up with.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: October 16, 2020 01:56PM

I travel from my home in Aldie just to take shits in Fairfax County.

Posted by: but they don't wipe. ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:22PM

No better place to shit than in Fairfax County. The BOS does it every time they meet. You can count on them to lay a big expensive turd.

Posted by: ncbke ()
Date: October 17, 2020 07:54PM

Frank Fucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I travel from my home in Aldie just to take shits
> in Fairfax County.

You live in Aldie? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a loser.

Posted by: How Can OP Say Bluer Fairfax ()
Date: October 17, 2020 08:36PM

When he and his Democrats hate the police , not a single police union supports Biden and the Democrats are all pro union that speaks volumes

Fairfax County BOS banned guns in parks even if you have a Virginia CCW permit and thusly banned guns that retired law enforcement have carried peacefully with CCW citizens in Fairfax parks for years turning parks into crime zones where you can be raped or killed by criminals who carry guns any way

WHY ????? TO HATE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND "TO GIVE POLICE A "TOOL" TO ARREST BAD GUYS, WHEN THEY HAVE HAD THAT TOOL FOREVER AS BAD GUYS CANT GET CCW PERMITS

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: October 17, 2020 10:07PM

No one will be surprised or care when more libtards get raped in Fairfax.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.