HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
iPaid really good money for a mouse. it never worked right and now doesn't work at all
Posted by: I HATE BIG TECH ()
Date: September 15, 2020 04:40PM

i contacted the manufacturer about why it sometimes gave "the wrong click", Apple, they said "it learns your biometrics". this was a lie to prevent me from returning it in 30 days. a total lie.

i now find a long list of lies: they said "compatible and bluetooth". fact? they have drivers and REVOKED THEM so they didn't work on win10 (win10 likewise reverse engineered their "updates" to insure apple's drivers would NOT work as promised)

and it's not supported in linux, of course. also linux is full of chinese malware and lies. counless "posts" claim to support certain hardware sold in PC stores in linux and countless posts are then also find-able (google) showing people that bought those products never got them to work, and advice followed did not work

GIVE BIG TECH A PREMIUM FOR SERVICE? YOU GET FUCKED DOUBLE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: iPaid really good money for a mouse. it never worked right and now doesn't work at all
Posted by: I pity the fool .... ()
Date: September 15, 2020 06:24PM

I pity the fool who is so easily parted from his money and then complains that it is everyone else's fault!

If it doesn't work return it, don't call tech/consumer support. You will wait forever for a live person and rarely get the help you need.

By the way, there is no need to show your lack of education and vocabulary as you did in the last sentence. Then again, that pretty much establishes who you are right there.

Hope you are able to gain satisfaction with your purchase.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.