HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 23, 2020 04:31PM

For over 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created majestic civilizations.

The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and have concocted program after program to get the result they desired. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences (Affirmative Action), built housing projects, and even tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration.

They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment. It was and is propaganda gone rampant.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth (1/10) would lead the way for black people. A group of well-educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the Black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone and Chicago is near bankrupt, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. Blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one alleged racial incident away. The Liberals would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

Since 1965, when America opened its doors to Third World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected” have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT and striving to make a better life, while black “youths” are committing more than half the country’s violent crime, which includes viciously attacking random people for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different.

They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our leaders don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The Liberals explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 23, 2020 04:34PM

An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

The photo shows a man, who has since been identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the child’s hands behind his back. The banner across the photo read: “Blm now mf."

According to WGCL-TV, an Altanta-area Cedar Grove High School Interrelated Teacher Brian Papin commented beneath the photo, writing: “Again! Your [sic] doing it wrong! One knee on the center of the back one one [sic] the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop f***ing around!”

DeKalb County School District said on Facebook Thursday that it “is aware of the disturbing social media post associated with a district teacher. We are currently investigating the situation. DCSD is committed to the safety and well-being of our children, and there is no place for racism in our school district.”

Posted by: The Bitch ()
Date: July 23, 2020 07:07PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The photo shows a man, who has since been
> identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his
> knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is
> only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the
> child’s hands behind his back. The banner across
> the photo read: “Blm now mf."
>

The kid almost lost his life because his stupid cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid should be taken away before it's too late.

Posted by: Not even that ()
Date: July 23, 2020 07:38PM

The Bitch Wrote:
> Coonman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The photo shows a man, who has since been
> > identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with
> his
> > knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who
> is
> > only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the
> > child’s hands behind his back. The banner
> across
> > the photo read: “Blm now mf."
> >
>
> The kid almost lost his life because his stupid
> cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid
> should be taken away before it's too late.

They don't care what color the cock is as long as they get their dope. That's all there is to it. Tubal ligation/vasectomy for all hard drug users - pills powders and needles. Weed smokes toke on just away from the youngins! Better than whiskey... Lately I've been getting high on slow smoked hickory pork brisket with fried apples and onions hot off the pan natch!

Posted by: lhlhlkjh ()
Date: July 23, 2020 08:00PM

Not even that Wrote:
> The Bitch Wrote:
> -----
> > Coonman Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The photo shows a man, who has since been
> > > identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson,
> with
> > his
> > > knee on the neck of a crying white toddler
> who
> > is
> > > only wearing a diaper. Another person holds
> the
> > > child’s hands behind his back. The banner
> > across
> > > the photo read: “Blm now mf."
> > >
> >
> > The kid almost lost his life because his stupid
> > cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid
> > should be taken away before it's too late.
>
> They don't care what color the cock is as long as
> they get their dope. That's all there is to it.
> Tubal ligation/vasectomy for all hard drug users -
> pills powders and needles.

Rat poison would be better for that group.

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 24, 2020 06:12PM

Black Lives DON'T Matter to Other Blacks

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286731799750742017

Police on Friday released a surveillance video of three individuals they say shot up a home in the middle of the night, killing a sleeping 19-month-old boy and injured his twin brother.

A portion of the footage shows two of the individuals walking around the house followed by the loud sound of gunfire. One of them can be seen with a gun in his right hand.

The incident happened on Wednesday around 2:30 a.m.; it was one of three shootings that occurred within a six-hour span.

Ace Lucas and his twin brother were asleep when the bullets ripped through the home.

93% of blacks killed are killed by other blacks
Blacks commit 44% of all murders in the US, yet are only 13% of the population.
Blacks commit 63% of all violent crime in the US.

WOKE YET????

Posted by: Negro Crime ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:57AM

Gabrielle Austin, left, and Javian Ezell, both 18, face multiple charges in connection with the death of an Arizona State University engineering professor, authorities say.

The remains of an Arizona State University engineering professor were found in a landfill last week – four months after he went missing, authorities confirmed Friday. The suspects were arrested in Louisiana on March 30 after the vehicle they were riding in was determined to be that of the missing professor.

The slain professor was identified as Jun Seok Chae, who was reported missing in March after he failed to show up for a planned Zoom lecture for students, FOX 10 of Phoenix reported.

After several weeks of investigation, authorities determined that Chae’s remains might be in the Northwest Regional Landfill. An average of 15 people worked 10-hour days for 48 days, scouring the landfill in a search for Chae’s remains, at a cost to taxpayers of more than $304,000, the Arizona Republic reported.

Authorities believe the two suspects – identified as Javian Ezell and Gabrielle Austin, both 18 -- killed Chae during an armed robbery, placed the body in a trash dumpster, stole his car and traveled to Louisiana.

The suspects also face armed robbery and vehicle theft charges, the report said. They were being held on a $1 million bond.

Posted by: Karma - I have a list ()
Date: July 26, 2020 06:44PM

WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO

https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU

Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches back.

Posted by: She Boom ()
Date: July 26, 2020 09:28PM

Now that was fucking funny. Thanks for the warning

Posted by: Corrupt Dems ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:00PM

A Tennessee state senator was charged with using federal funds to pay for her wedding and fund an extravagant lifestyle, prosecutors announced in a statement this is week.

Sen. Katrina Robinson reportedly stole $600,000 between 2015 to 2019, which was granted to The Healthcare Institute, a company she directed, according to the New York Post.

Outside of wedding costs, the Democratic state senator who was elected in 2018, is also charged with using the money to pay for a lavish honeymoon and to pay legal fees for her divorce.

Robinson also allegedly bought her daughter a 2016 Jeep Renegade, invested in a snow cone business run by her children and paid for home renovations with the money, according to federal investigators.

Robinson said she plans to continue to serve in the state legislature “with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office.”

Posted by: tomjones ()
Date: July 31, 2020 01:13PM

Posted by: Fucking Dems ()
Date: July 31, 2020 06:28PM

“with the same integrity" what a fucking joke. Dems have no integrity, as the story proves.

Her constituents should tell her, "No, please don't."

Posted by: Made my day ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:12PM

Karma - I have a list Wrote:
> WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO
>
> https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU
>
> Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches
> back.
>

Holy shit that was funny. That really made my day.

Posted by: noticer of things ()
Date: August 01, 2020 09:21AM

Karma - I have a list Wrote:
> WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO
>
> https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU
>
> Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches
> back.
>
>

this obviously wasn’t around here, look how much room those parking spaces have, you can actually get out of your car without beating up the car next to you

and it’s always funny when idiots play with gasoline

Date: August 01, 2020 02:12PM

A black man decapitated his landlord with a sword during a dispute over unpaid rent, authorities said.

Police responded to a 911 call the morning of July 25 from landlord Victor King, who said his roommate, Jerry Thompson, had been waving a Samurai sword at him.

The pair was arguing about Thompson’s overdue rent, with King telling Thompson he had to move out if he couldn't pay.

The following morning, police received calls from King’s friends who were concerned for his safety after they couldn't reach him.

Officers forced their way into King’s home later that afternoon and found his body slashed and covered in bedding, with blood everywhere.

Thompson believes he is a sovereign citizen, and thus not subject to U.S. laws. He appeared without an attorney and refused to speak with a public defender. His next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 18.

Date: August 01, 2020 07:39PM

Typical day in DEMOCRAT controlled Chicago ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287276337938305024

Posted by: Joe Hiden ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:32AM

Chicago looting videos spread on social media: See the footage

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6179806771001#sp=show-clips

Videos currently circulating on social media purportedly show the widespread looting that happened in Chicago overnight following a police-involved shooting in the city Sunday.

Twitter users have posted videos of hundreds of people looting stores such as Nordstrom, Walgreens, Macy's, Coach, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292738584265596929

https://www.facebook.com/100001667587388/videos/3311895765542644/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292759766431936513

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292752633531256835

In one video, a woman seen carrying bags appears to have been taken into custody after tripping while running away from police.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292735848266465283

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292737903853023237

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292709102175559681

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292724893918859264

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292776127359066112

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY.

Date: August 27, 2020 04:30PM

A South Carolina college student and her stepfather were shot dead on the front lawn Monday in a road rage-related attack after a minor fender bender in the driveway.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed outside a home in Georgetown, S.C., which was recently purchased by Anderson, where she expected to begin her new adult life.

Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, allegedly rear-ended Wall as he turned into the driveway of the home near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street, just off of U.S. 521, around 5 p.m., according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office. He then allegedly got out of the vehicle and shot Wall, Anderson, and another person, WPDE reported.

"I don't understand how a simple fender bender they called it could turn into double murder and an attempted murder," Lambert said. "Why? I honestly didn't think it was real. Who does this?"

The judge denied bail for Walters, who is charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.

This is why the Dems want to disarm law abiding people. Their criminal base will still have them.

Posted by: 13/90 Violence ()
Date: August 27, 2020 05:32PM

Let this sink in a bit.
Attachments:
580643d3c5240220008b5165.webp

Date: August 27, 2020 10:00PM

MANASSAS, Va. — Manassas City police arrested a man accused of trying to follow a woman into the bathroom of a community pool and trying to grab her.

Police say they met with the victim who told them a man followed her into the bathroom of the Wellington Station community pool on Regiment Drive before shoving her, at around 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

She told police he then grabbed her by the arm, but she was able to break free and call police.

Police say the suspect, later identified as 22-year-old Gabriel Carromero Filomeno, was found nearby and taken into custody.

Filomeno has been charged with abduction, assault and battery.

He is currently being held without bond and has a court date set for Oct. 5, 2020.

Date: August 27, 2020 10:03PM

MANASSAS, Va. (ABC7) — Police have identified and are looking for a man they say attempted to drive into three officers late Friday night.

According to a news release, three police officers on bicycles attempted to stop a suspicious vehicle around 11:53 p.m. Friday in the area of 8200 Community Dr. in Manassas.

As his vehicle was approached, 27-year-old Christopher Haynes is accused of putting the vehicle into reverse and in the process, almost hit an officer and police department bicycle.

Haynes is then accused of putting the vehicle back into drive and trying to drive at two more officers. Police say the officers were able to get out of the way before Haynes struck two of the police department bicycles and drove away.

Officers say the vehicle was found in the area and another vehicle stop was initiated before Haynes ran away on foot at the end of Fairmont Dr.

Police K-9 and Fairfax County police searched for the suspect, but could not find him.

Minor injuries were reported by the responding officers and arrest warrants were issued for Haynes.

Haynes has been described as being around 5'11" tall, weighing around 170 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. He is wanted for three counts of attempted malicious wounding of a law enforcement officer, one count of a felony hit and run, one count of felony destruction of property, and one count of reckless driving.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Prince William County police at (703) 792-6500, or another local police department.

Posted by: Stupid Leftists ()
Date: September 03, 2020 08:08PM

On Wednesday, the police said the mother’s discovery of the Facebook video helped them charge eight men with sexually assaulting the 16-year-old girl after she lost consciousness at the house party Dec. 20, 2019.

Col. Hugh Clements Jr., chief of the Providence police, said the assault was one of the worst he could recall in his 35 years with the department.

The police said six men — Keith Erving Colon, 24; Jose Vargas, 18; Carlos Chacon, 19; Malcolm Baptista, 18; Luis A. Cabrera, 18; and Luis Luna, 19 — were arrested last week and charged with assault with intent to commit sexual assault and conspiracy.

A seventh man, Richard Tarell Chester, 19, was arrested and charged with first-degree sexual assault, the police said. The eighth, Carlos D. Vasquez, was being sought Wednesday on charges of assault with intent to commit sexual assault and conspiracy.

The sharing of the video on Facebook suggests the perpetrators were “proud of what they had done and wanted to display this for others to see — and that in itself is disturbing,” said Vanessa Volz, the executive director of Sojourner House.

Wonder if Bubba is going to film these sweetcheeks during their up coming shower visits?
Attachments:
126880229dcd70c65cac7896d4f189e9.jpg

Date: September 04, 2020 11:36PM

Now that the Democrats are in charge in Virginia, the DC criminals feel safe to come over to this side of the river and commit violent crimes.

After two people were violently attacked and had their cars stolen in less than four hours in Arlington, four 18-year-old men have been charged with carjacking.

Destiny Morris, 18, of Annandale, Denali Goodridge, 18, of D.C., Treshawn Taylor, 18, of Alexandria, and Ayinde Mason, 18, of D.C. have been charged with carjacking, police say. Additional charges are pending.
Attachments:
2020-09-04 4 teens arrested, charged with 2 violent carjackings in Arlington.png

Posted by: Dumb Dems ()
Date: September 15, 2020 02:59PM

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters – setting their bail at $1 million each – for allegedly rioting in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man.

Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

The overnight violence came on the heels of the death of Ricardo Munoz, the mentally ill 27-year-old who was seen on body cam footage charging at a cop with a knife in hand. The officer shot and killed Munoz Sunday afternoon outside his mother’s house in downtown Lancaster.

The mob marched from the scene of the shooting on Laurel Street to the police station, chucking glass bottles, rocks, brick, gallon jugs filled with liquid and plastic road barricades at cops, police said.

A county vehicle parked in front of the station was also damaged.

Twelve adults – Jamal Shariff Newman, 24; Barry Jones, 30; Frank Gaston, 43; Yoshua Dwayne Montague, 23; Matthew Modderman, 31; Talia Gessner, 18; Kathryn Patterson, 20; Taylor Enterline, 20; T-Jay Fry, 28; Dylan Davis, 28; Lee Alexander Wise, 29; Jessica Marie Lopez, 32 – face a slew of felony and misdemeanor charges, including arson, riot, institutional vandalism and criminal conspiracy.

A 16-year-old boy was also busted on riot, disorderly conduct, possession of instruments of crime, possession of a small amount of marijuana, propulsion of missiles onto a roadway and institutional vandalism.

NOW that's how you take care of Democrat RIOTERS!!!!!!

Date: September 15, 2020 09:35PM

Justin Fernando Merritt, 34, was arrested Monday for the alleged stealing of a vehicle belonging to a missing North Carolina man. (Danville)

A man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of stealing an SUV belonging to a missing North Carolina man who was trying to sell it before he disappeared.

Justin Fernando Merritt, 34, was arrested in Danville, Va., and charged with robbery, larceny of motor vehicle and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, WWAY-TV reported.

Authorities said the 2011 Silver Range Rover Sport was found Monday in Danville. The owner of the SUV, William Anderson Banks Jr., 39, was not in the vehicle.

Banks recently posted an ad on Craigslist to sell the SUV, a friend told authorities. He was supposed to show the car Saturday to someone who saw the ad online. A friend called 911 when Banks didn't show up to his apartment later that day, WTVD-TV reported.

Date: September 17, 2020 10:53PM

POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WPEC) — Deputies are looking for a woman who tried to steal a 65-inch television from a Walmart in central Florida.

The shoplifting incident happened last Saturday at the Walmart in Mulberry.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office said a woman made it all the way to the exit with the TV in the cart when security workers asked her for a receipt. She said she didn't have one. Meantime, the woman's friend grabbed all the other stolen goodies from the cart and walked away. The woman didn't make it out with the TV but she left with her friend and the stolen electronics.

"Quite the bold attempt she made---trying to steal a TV that’s as big, if not bigger than she is," (AND SHE IS A BIG MAMA JAMA) wrote the sheriff's office on Facebook.

Anyone with information is asked to call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 800-226-TIPS. You will remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your tip leads to an arrest.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart(2).png
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart(1).png
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart.png

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 17, 2020 11:27PM

Negro Crime Wrote:
> POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WPEC) — Deputies are looking
> for a woman who tried to steal a 65-inch
> television from a Walmart in central Florida.
>
> The shoplifting incident happened last Saturday at
> the Walmart in Mulberry.
>
> The Polk County Sheriff's Office said a woman made
> it all the way to the exit with the TV in the cart
> when security workers asked her for a receipt. She
> said she didn't have one. Meantime, the woman's
> friend grabbed all the other stolen goodies from
> the cart and walked away. The woman didn't make it
> out with the TV but she left with her friend and
> the stolen electronics.
>
> "Quite the bold attempt she made---trying to steal
> a TV that’s as big, if not bigger than she is,"
> (AND SHE IS A BIG MAMA JAMA) wrote the sheriff's
> office on Facebook.
>
> Anyone with information is asked to call Heartland
> Crime Stoppers at 800-226-TIPS. You will remain
> anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your
> tip leads to an arrest.

Looks like she has been shoplifting from the food aisle more than the electronics aisle. That is one fat bastard.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.