HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 05, 2010 01:32PM

Go Nat's! Perfect home opener day. I see they have added to new parking lots and stopped the Nat's express from RFK.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2010 02:52PM by Lurker..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Date: April 05, 2010 01:33PM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go Nat's! Perfect home opener day. I see they
> have added to new parking lots and stopped the
> Nat's express from RFK.


Love me some Nats, even if they suck. Nothing beats a sunny day at the park with beer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 05, 2010 01:37PM

ugh! I hate gnats!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: NSFW ()
Date: April 05, 2010 01:39PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing beats a sunny day at the park with beer.

Except this:

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

http://noolmusic.com/break/couple_caught_having_sex_at_a_baseball_game.php

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 05, 2010 01:54PM

I would so love to be at the bar park right now with about four friends, drinking beers, chowing on baseball grub and yelling at the phillies players! NEXT YEAR I"M GOING!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2010 01:55PM by Lurker..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: April 05, 2010 02:35PM

Go Nat's what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: ' ()
Date: April 05, 2010 02:40PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go Nat's what?

While I did notice that as well, it doesn't necessarily mean the OP inted to make it posessive. It could simply be an abbreviation/contraction of the word given the fact that the word ends in "s." ie. ass'n. While I have never seen it that way, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 05, 2010 02:57PM

I changed the thread title. Personally I could care less about grammar in internet posts, chat rooms or text messages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:22PM

11-1 in the 7th. OMG it's a slaughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 03:33PM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 11-1 in the 7th. OMG it's a slaughter.


I can't say that I am surprised. The Lerners need to open their fucking wallet on the payroll, or they are going to continue to get the same result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Cy Young ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:35PM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 11-1 in the 7th. OMG it's a slaughter.


The Nationals are in mid-season form already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 03:35PM

Cy Young Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lurker. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 11-1 in the 7th. OMG it's a slaughter.
>
>
> The Nationals are in mid-season form already.


+1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 03:37PM

Washington has been fucked by Philly twice in one 24-hour period.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:39PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 12:36AM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:40PM

lol, Nationals blow. Can't wait for the O's season to begin tomorrow night!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 03:41PM

General Lee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol, Nationals blow. Can't wait for the O's
> season to begin tomorrow night!


Yeah, like that's going to be any better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:47PM

General Lee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol, Nationals blow. Can't wait for the O's
> season to begin tomorrow night!

+2, I'm an O's fan! But, don't expect a better game than the Nationals today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 05, 2010 03:47PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 12:35AM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 03:56PM

It's really irritating that the Nationals have focused on a young starting pitching staff and then do nothing about the bullpen to help these guys. They had a good bullpen that they traded away for guys like Dunn. But when your team is 11 in the fucking hole by the 7th inning, guys like Dunn are fucking useless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 05, 2010 04:07PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lurker. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Go Nat's! Perfect home opener day. I see they
> > have added to new parking lots and stopped the
> > Nat's express from RFK.
>
>
> Love me some Nats, even if they suck. Nothing
> beats a sunny day at the park with beer.


Nothing, and I do mean nothing, is more boring then baseball. Golf is close but baseball has it beat. Christ even curling is more fun to watch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: Spector ()
Date: April 05, 2010 04:21PM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lurker. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Go Nat's! Perfect home opener day. I see
> they
> > > have added to new parking lots and stopped
> the
> > > Nat's express from RFK.
> >
> >
> > Love me some Nats, even if they suck. Nothing
> > beats a sunny day at the park with beer.
>
>
> Nothing, and I do mean nothing, is more boring
> then baseball. Golf is close but baseball has it
> beat. Christ even curling is more fun to watch.

Just because a sport doesn't have players running around like confused ants doesn't make it boring.

Baseball is all strategy. Fast ball, slow ball, right hand pitcher against left batter, attempt steal or not, substitute a player, change a pitcher, beam a batter, walk a good hitter. bunt, base hit over fly ball, etc....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 05, 2010 04:43PM

Spector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Just because a sport doesn't have players running
> around like confused ants doesn't make it boring.
>
>
> Baseball is all strategy. Fast ball, slow ball,
> right hand pitcher against left batter, attempt
> steal or not, substitute a player, change a
> pitcher, beam a batter, walk a good hitter. bunt,
> base hit over fly ball, etc....

You forgot: 90% of the fielded players standing around adjusting their jocks, Umpires wearing shoulder pads, batting 30% is considered great.

MOST.BORING.SPORT.EVER.COM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nat's!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 05, 2010 04:47PM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Spector Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Just because a sport doesn't have players
> running
> > around like confused ants doesn't make it
> boring.
> >
> >
> > Baseball is all strategy. Fast ball, slow
> ball,
> > right hand pitcher against left batter, attempt
> > steal or not, substitute a player, change a
> > pitcher, beam a batter, walk a good hitter.
> bunt,
> > base hit over fly ball, etc....
>
> You forgot: 90% of the fielded players standing
> around adjusting their jocks, Umpires wearing
> shoulder pads, batting 30% is considered great.
>
> MOST.BORING.SPORT.EVER.COM


Aside from the fat ass drunk fans passed out on the bleachers, does anyone ever break a sweat in baseball?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 05, 2010 04:57PM

In terms of going to a sporting event, kicking back with a beer and talking with friends and family while the game is going on, nothing beats baseball. That's why it's called "The National Pastime" and not "Let's fucking scream like an ass and punch someone time."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pastime

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 05, 2010 05:00PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In terms of going to a sporting event, kicking
> back with a beer and talking with friends and
> family while the game is going on, nothing beats
> baseball. That's why it's called "The National
> Pastime" and not "Let's fucking scream like an ass
> and punch someone time."
>
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pastime

Yay. A few packages of ballpark franks, a grill, and a cooler does the same thing for a lot less.

The game's still dull dull dull. You guys know damn well that it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 07:03AM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pastime
>
> Yay. A few packages of ballpark franks, a grill,
> and a cooler does the same thing for a lot less.
>
> The game's still dull dull dull. You guys know
> damn well that it is.

it's dull to dull people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 08:02AM

The rain delay is right on... Fucking pussies.

Schedule
Can we agree on this? One hundred and sixty two games in a regular season is 142 too many. Come on. By the time July rolls around, a game-winning home run or strike out in the bottom of the ninth doesn’t mean squat, except that it’s finally time to go to bed. Knock the schedule down to one game a week and then we might have something to look forward to, just as long as we don’t have to endure pregame interviews and press conferences all week long. Ugh.

Physical Fitness
It’s no shocker that you don’t have to be Mr. Universe to play baseball, but some guys look like they’ve been chewing on North Carolina pulled pork in the dugout instead of tobacco. Take a look back a few years and it’s even worse. Milwaukee tumors were as commonplace a generation ago as Camaros with T-tops. It’s no wonder steroids are such a problem in the league today. Why work out when all you have to do is shoot up?

Fair-Weather Sport
Ask any football, soccer, rugby, or lacrosse player what they think about rain delays in baseball and they’ll likely give you an answer we can’t print here. What they’ll imply is that baseball players are a little less manly than other athletes simply because they won’t play in the rain. What’s the worst that could happen? Slower pitching? More runs scored? A few extra scratches and bruises? (Boo-hoo.) Stealing second means sliding into left field? Sounds like we have a way to make baseball less lame and boring.

Statistics
If I want a lesson in mathematics, I’ll walk through the halls of MIT, not the turnstiles of Yawkey Way. We’re supposed to be enjoying ourselves, aren’t we? On-base percentages, opponent on-base plus slugging percentages, sabermetrics … Alan Greenspan might enjoy crunching the numbers, but for those of us who’d rather leave our brains at work, the cold-beverage-intake-to-bladder-outflow ratio makes a whole lot more sense.

Going the Distance
If a quarterback can get nearly knocked unconscious multiple times by 300-pound defensive ends for four full quarters, then why shouldn’t a pitcher have to throw a ball 60 feet for a full nine innings—especially if that pitcher is making millions of dollars a year? Instead he gets pulled before things can go from bad to worse, and fans go nutty when the song they voted for plays over the loudspeakers and their star closer comes out of the bullpen like Rick “Wild Thing” Vaughn in Major League. Don’t even get me started on “The Papelbon.”

Superstitions
Evoke God in public schools, at any bar, or even on national television and you’re likely to be shown the door. Yet baseball fans collectively acknowledge a higher power that influences their favorite teams and players. A seemingly innocuous trade of a pudgy pitcher in 1920 by the Red Sox to the Yankees? Yup, that was a curse. Winning two World Series titles in three years? Fate. A Red Sox shirt buried in concrete at the new Yankees Stadium? Bad vibes, dig it up! A hawk that recently attacked a teenage girl named Alexandra Rodriguez (A-Rod, as in Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez) at Fenway Park? You guessed it, an omen. And we wonder why the Pope won’t visit our city.

Off-Season Shenanigans
Baseball is a year-round sport and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Between charity events, trades, management shake-ups, and stadium upgrades, teams and the media make it painfully clear: You will think about baseball 360 days a year—OR ELSE! But the league occasionally throws us a bone with some quality off-season entertainment like a six-hour Senate hearing. Now that’s excitement!

Fantasy Teams
Enough with the fantasy teams, already! You know who you are. You’re the guy who screams and moans about Derek Jeter blowing a play last night because now your stats are screwed up, but fortunately you have five other fantasy teams and you just traded Daisuke Matsuzaka for 10 starting pitchers, seven first-round draft picks, and three players to be named later. There is nothing as boring as getting stuck in the middle of a baseball fantasy league conversation. Usually the only way out is to start coughing uncontrollably or pretend to answer a cell phone call. If you can actually make yourself vomit, you’re golden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 06, 2010 08:26AM

> rain delays in baseball and they’ll likely give you an answer we can’t print here. What they’ll imply is that baseball players are a little less manly than other athletes simply because they won’t play in the rain.

The ball gets slippery, and none of those other players are in a sport where a 90 mile-an-hour object is thrown within inches of their face and head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 08:50AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > rain delays in baseball and they’ll likely give
> you an answer we can’t print here. What they’ll
> imply is that baseball players are a little less
> manly than other athletes simply because they
> won’t play in the rain.
>
> The ball gets slippery, and none of those other
> players are in a sport where a 90 mile-an-hour
> object is thrown within inches of their face and
> head.


Whatever. These fuckers get paid 100's million and don't want to get their hair wet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 06, 2010 08:54AM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Whatever. These fuckers get paid 100's million
> and don't want to get their hair wet skull fractured by a 94 mph fastball.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 08:56AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > rain delays in baseball and they’ll likely give
> you an answer we can’t print here. What they’ll
> imply is that baseball players are a little less
> manly than other athletes simply because they
> won’t play in the rain.
>
> The ball gets slippery, and none of those other
> players are in a sport where a 90 mile-an-hour
> object is thrown within inches of their face and
> head.


Exactly. There is a history of players getting killed by wild pitches. Can't recall the last time a wild football or basketball killed someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:03AM

try underhand pitches... fucking pussies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:06AM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> try underhand pitches... fucking pussies.


Worked in Rookie of the Year...
Attachments:
rookie_of_the_year_1993_685x385.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:07AM

btw- only 1 person has ever died due to an errant pitch in baseball in the 135yr history of the "sport" so don't make it sound like it was an epidemic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 09:10AM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> btw- only 1 person has ever died due to an errant
> pitch in baseball in the 135yr history of the
> "sport" so don't make it sound like it was an
> epidemic.


In MLB, maybe. But it has happened hundreds of times at other levels. That's why you have batting helmets and sternum protectors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Sammus ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:17AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> In MLB, maybe. But it has happened hundreds of
> times at other levels.

My guess is that more people are killed or maimed in all levels of football than baseball
The same can be said of soccer, but that only applies to south american teams when they lose and the fans riot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: cornhole ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:19AM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rain delay is right on... Fucking pussies.
>
> Schedule
> Can we agree on this? One hundred and sixty two
> games in a regular season is 142 too many. Come
> on. By the time July rolls around, a game-winning
> home run or strike out in the bottom of the ninth
> doesn’t mean squat, except that it’s finally time
> to go to bed. Knock the schedule down to one game
> a week and then we might have something to look
> forward to, just as long as we don’t have to
> endure pregame interviews and press conferences
> all week long. Ugh.
>
> Physical Fitness
> It’s no shocker that you don’t have to be Mr.
> Universe to play baseball, but some guys look like
> they’ve been chewing on North Carolina pulled pork
> in the dugout instead of tobacco. Take a look back
> a few years and it’s even worse. Milwaukee tumors
> were as commonplace a generation ago as Camaros
> with T-tops. It’s no wonder steroids are such a
> problem in the league today. Why work out when all
> you have to do is shoot up?
>
> Fair-Weather Sport
> Ask any football, soccer, rugby, or lacrosse
> player what they think about rain delays in
> baseball and they’ll likely give you an answer we
> can’t print here. What they’ll imply is that
> baseball players are a little less manly than
> other athletes simply because they won’t play in
> the rain. What’s the worst that could happen?
> Slower pitching? More runs scored? A few extra
> scratches and bruises? (Boo-hoo.) Stealing second
> means sliding into left field? Sounds like we have
> a way to make baseball less lame and boring.
>
> Statistics
> If I want a lesson in mathematics, I’ll walk
> through the halls of MIT, not the turnstiles of
> Yawkey Way. We’re supposed to be enjoying
> ourselves, aren’t we? On-base percentages,
> opponent on-base plus slugging percentages,
> sabermetrics … Alan Greenspan might enjoy
> crunching the numbers, but for those of us who’d
> rather leave our brains at work, the
> cold-beverage-intake-to-bladder-outflow ratio
> makes a whole lot more sense.
>
> Going the Distance
> If a quarterback can get nearly knocked
> unconscious multiple times by 300-pound defensive
> ends for four full quarters, then why shouldn’t a
> pitcher have to throw a ball 60 feet for a full
> nine innings—especially if that pitcher is making
> millions of dollars a year? Instead he gets pulled
> before things can go from bad to worse, and fans
> go nutty when the song they voted for plays over
> the loudspeakers and their star closer comes out
> of the bullpen like Rick “Wild Thing” Vaughn in
> Major League. Don’t even get me started on “The
> Papelbon.”
>
> Superstitions
> Evoke God in public schools, at any bar, or even
> on national television and you’re likely to be
> shown the door. Yet baseball fans collectively
> acknowledge a higher power that influences their
> favorite teams and players. A seemingly innocuous
> trade of a pudgy pitcher in 1920 by the Red Sox to
> the Yankees? Yup, that was a curse. Winning two
> World Series titles in three years? Fate. A Red
> Sox shirt buried in concrete at the new Yankees
> Stadium? Bad vibes, dig it up! A hawk that
> recently attacked a teenage girl named Alexandra
> Rodriguez (A-Rod, as in Yankees third baseman Alex
> Rodriguez) at Fenway Park? You guessed it, an
> omen. And we wonder why the Pope won’t visit our
> city.
>
> Off-Season Shenanigans
> Baseball is a year-round sport and anyone who
> tells you otherwise is lying. Between charity
> events, trades, management shake-ups, and stadium
> upgrades, teams and the media make it painfully
> clear: You will think about baseball 360 days a
> year—OR ELSE! But the league occasionally throws
> us a bone with some quality off-season
> entertainment like a six-hour Senate hearing. Now
> that’s excitement!
>
> Fantasy Teams
> Enough with the fantasy teams, already! You know
> who you are. You’re the guy who screams and moans
> about Derek Jeter blowing a play last night
> because now your stats are screwed up, but
> fortunately you have five other fantasy teams and
> you just traded Daisuke Matsuzaka for 10 starting
> pitchers, seven first-round draft picks, and three
> players to be named later. There is nothing as
> boring as getting stuck in the middle of a
> baseball fantasy league conversation. Usually the
> only way out is to start coughing uncontrollably
> or pretend to answer a cell phone call. If you can
> actually make yourself vomit, you’re golden.


Spot on! +100

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 09:22AM

Sammus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > In MLB, maybe. But it has happened hundreds of
> > times at other levels.
>
> My guess is that more people are killed or maimed
> in all levels of football than baseball
> The same can be said of soccer, but that only
> applies to south american teams when they lose and
> the fans riot.

The issue was why isn't baseball played in the rain, not whether football or soccer are more dangerous. Frankly, more people are probably killed played hockey than playing soccer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:35AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In terms of going to a sporting event, kicking
> back with a beer and talking with friends and
> family while the game is going on, nothing beats
> baseball. That's why it's called "The National
> Pastime" and not "Let's fucking scream like an ass
> and punch someone time."
>
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pastime

+1,

I was surprised to see a double steal in the Boston game. Smart play.

As for exciting to watch, I guess that depends on what you call exciting in a sport. Some people like to see movement all the time and some people like a sport that is more mind and intelligence. Baseball is certainly more about psychology than brute force.

Good pitchers know exactly what the batters weakness is and the pitchers are going to randomly pick on that batter with that weakness. If there's a player on first he is going to screw with the pitchers mind by leading off just enough from first base to keep the pitcher thinking about him and screw up his pitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 09:41AM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Good pitchers know exactly what the batters
> weakness is and the pitchers are going to randomly
> pick on that batter with that weakness. If
> there's a player on first he is going to screw
> with the pitchers mind by leading off just enough
> from first base to keep the pitcher thinking about
> him and screw up his pitch.

Yes. 15 minutes of watching the pitcher throwing it to first base and not being able to out the runner makes for an entertaining time. I think those in the outfield wear sunglasses so they can fall asleep. Master the art of sleeping while standing and you too can be a multimillionaire baseball player.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Ace Freely ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:08AM

Baseball is better than football where a bunch of mindless dumb fucks run into each other all day and throw some kiddy soft ass pigskin around.

I know every is starting to watch Soccer now. Soccer maybe the number #1 sport in the world, but I just can't get into it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: soccerdude ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:32AM

Ace Freely Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Baseball is better than football where a bunch of
> mindless dumb fucks run into each other all day
> and throw some kiddy soft ass pigskin around.
>
> I know every is starting to watch Soccer now.
> Soccer maybe the number #1 sport in the world, but
> I just can't get into it.


Ever watch Messi?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 10:36AM

soccerdude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> >
> > I know every is starting to watch Soccer now.
> > Soccer maybe the number #1 sport in the world,
> but
> > I just can't get into it.
>
>
> Ever watch Messi?
>
>


The problem is you have to wait 90 minutes to see 10 seconds of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:37AM

If you want action then the WWF is the only sport to watch! Lot's of movement and these guys put their life on the line every fight!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:43AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuhu ()
Date: April 06, 2010 04:49PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> soccerdude Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > >
> > > I know every is starting to watch Soccer now.
>
> > > Soccer maybe the number #1 sport in the
> world,
> > but
> > > I just can't get into it.
> >
> >
> > Ever watch Messi?
> >
> >
>
>
> The problem is you have to wait 90 minutes to see
> 10 seconds of that.


A baseball game is 2.5-3hrs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Date: April 06, 2010 04:54PM

huhuhu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> >
> > The problem is you have to wait 90 minutes to
> see
> > 10 seconds of that.
>
>
> A baseball game is 2.5-3hrs.


Yes. And things actually happen during that 2.5 - 3 hrs. Not in soccer. Nothing happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: huhuh ()
Date: April 06, 2010 05:04PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> huhuhu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > >
> > > The problem is you have to wait 90 minutes to
> > see
> > > 10 seconds of that.
> >
> >
> > A baseball game is 2.5-3hrs.
>
>
> Yes. And things actually happen during that 2.5 -
> 3 hrs. Not in soccer. Nothing happens.


Spitting chew and adjusting your jock does not entertainment make.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Nationals!
Posted by: Kleen ()
Date: April 06, 2010 05:12PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> soccerdude Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > >
> > > I know every is starting to watch Soccer now.
>
> > > Soccer maybe the number #1 sport in the
> world,
> > but
> > > I just can't get into it.
> >
> >
> > Ever watch Messi?
> >
> >
>
>
> The problem is you have to wait 90 minutes to see
> 10 seconds of that.

WTF? That's like saying you have to wait arounyou like basketball bed 90 minutes to see a touchdown. With that logic the only sport worth watching is basketball because they score every 40 seconds.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********   ******   **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **        **    **  **     **  **   **  
 **         **        **        **     **  **  **   
 ********   ******    **        *********  *****    
 **     **  **        **        **     **  **  **   
 **     **  **        **    **  **     **  **   **  
  *******   ********   ******   **     **  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.