HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: why o why ()
Date: March 14, 2020 08:54AM

How is it that the guy who had a decent job working for NASA ended up having to live in a shithole townhouse neighborhood like Daventry?
He must have been divorced and had to pay child support or something. Nobody lives in a horrible neighborhood like that by choice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Smashed Yellow ()
Date: March 14, 2020 03:53PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: No Justice More Nogs ()
Date: March 14, 2020 04:40PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: RedNeck Shit n Springfield ()
Date: March 14, 2020 04:44PM

No Justice More Nogs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/0PlMq5OozL0
>
>
>
>
> https://youtu.be/wtrH7l_ygcA
>
>
>
> :)
>
> https://youtu.be/ftHf1DlOHAg
Attachments:
D3FF6B34-4665-49EE-85BD-128667A2C9D8.jpeg
24158450-EFA4-4210-AB8E-C0353CA22DD7.jpeg
6C3EFDBF-B2DC-40E8-9188-29D228EA4B14.jpeg
72800795-3A30-4456-8E29-949C8A8C811F.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: NASA nigga killa ()
Date: March 15, 2020 08:52AM

NASA prob blew ca$h hiring attorneys bc he shot some big Fahd in Kirkland.
Union only subsidized so much defending him against some civil suit too


Nigger robs someone, gets shot, then family get paiddddd.....

Know whut I’m sayinnnnnnn?!?!?

I’s jus won Freddie gray lottery.....

#niggers born to die

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: down state ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:13AM

The white guy with the gun has proven that he is a coward. Just imagine how bad his prison time is going to be. Maybe they will send him to Red Onion. He might have a chance on 23 hour a day lock down. Everyone will know he killed a black man. Such is the life of a coward who hides behind a gun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Bernie Bruhhhh above ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:34AM

Bernie endorses this gay nigger
Attachments:
5A81B3E6-29C2-4168-848D-8E0A0A82EE53.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:43PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 16, 2020 03:32PM

He is definitely not out on bond get your facts straight and show the dead eases and the family some respect

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 16, 2020 03:38PM

First off this is not the deceased. This picture is of someone else. Secondly NOBODY deserves to die. Hopefully this never happens to someone you love and ignorant people make stories up and fabrications about what happened defending a murdered and coward. The deceased was a 24 year old soldier and respectful young man.

Show the deceased, family and friends of Javon some respect. By the way, he was biracial — and race should not matter regardless. Pray that this never happens to someone you love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 16, 2020 03:44PM

Show some respect. Why the hate? You dont even know this young man. He was a hard working 24 year old man. Someone’s son, brother and nephew , friend, grandchild. Why the hate? The murderer is a coward and will die real time for this. Pray this never happens to someone you love and then ignorant ppl who have no idea say stupid and hateful things when they have no clue.

IGNORANCE.

God will Judge you — your days will
Come. Learn that HATE is NOT the answer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 16, 2020 03:49PM

Your racist comments and IP ADDRESS has been reported. It’s people like you who keep hate going. You don’t even know this young man. Ask yourself, what if the tables were turned and your loved one was murdered for hate? And then you read these comments. Of course? You think it can never happen close to home, but then it does. Karma is a bitch. Show some respect for the deceased. Everybody bleeds the same blood. Doesn’t matter hat race he was, in fact he was biracial — but what does that matter? He was a human being. Are you ok with defending a murderer? If so, make sure you are ok doing the same if it ever happens to someone you love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Javon is worm food ()
Date: March 16, 2020 03:54PM

Justice for Javon Wrote:https://youtu.be/V0J_QvpoxUA
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is definitely not out on bond get your facts
> straight and show the dead eases and the family
> some respect

https://youtu.be/zNuWkc_ZD94


Fuck dead Yellow and his family, clean up your dog shit nigga.
Attachments:
IMG_5942.GIF
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6167.JPG
IMG_6127.JPG
IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5835.GIF
IMG_5938.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 16, 2020 04:01PM

Do you racist demons really get off on a human-beings death? A young 24 year old dies and this is what you do when he is murdered? Pray the tables never turn because it would be such a shame if you ever had to go through this.

Hate is not the answer. Speaking and judging on what you do not know is not the answer. MURDER IS NEVER THE ANSWER.

Luke what is wrong with you demons hating human beings because of their color or imputed color?

Why the hate?

I pray that God fixes you demons. This is disgusting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: check yo tone nigga ()
Date: March 16, 2020 04:46PM

Nigga out yo damn mind.

Nobody here hated Javon. Nobody here knew Javon. After we heard that the cops had to be called to his house 45 times in the past year and all the bullshit he did on a daily basis to make every single one of his neighbors hate him, we - along with the entire street - kinda figured that this neighborhood is a much better place with this nigga dead.

Let's pretend for a second that Javon was the high paid NASA nigga and the fat white guy was the asshole getting 45 trips from the police - you can believe the cracka would get the same hate from this place.

Nobody here hates anybody except some of those Miz/eesh/Basl people. This place will call a nigga out when it's time. And it was time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: TXG7X ()
Date: March 16, 2020 04:55PM

check yo tone nigga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nigga out yo damn mind.
>
> Nobody here hated Javon. Nobody here knew Javon.
> After we heard that the cops had to be called to
> his house 45 times in the past year and all the
> bullshit he did on a daily basis to make every
> single one of his neighbors hate him, we - along
> with the entire street - kinda figured that this
> neighborhood is a much better place with this
> nigga dead.
>
> Let's pretend for a second that Javon was the high
> paid NASA nigga and the fat white guy was the
> asshole getting 45 trips from the police - you can
> believe the cracka would get the same hate from
> this place.
>
> Nobody here hates anybody except some of those
> Miz/eesh/Basl people. This place will call a
> nigga out when it's time. And it was time.


Thank you. It happens so infrequently on FU that someone makes an intelligent and well-reasoned post that we forget that its possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: 45 times but shot in the back ()
Date: March 16, 2020 05:21PM

check yo tone nigga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nigga out yo damn mind.
>
> Nobody here hated Javon. Nobody here knew Javon.
> After we heard that the cops had to be called to
> his house 45 times in the past year and all the
> bullshit he did on a daily basis to make every
> single one of his neighbors hate him, we - along
> with the entire street - kinda figured that this
> neighborhood is a much better place with this
> nigga dead.
>
> Let's pretend for a second that Javon was the high
> paid NASA nigga and the fat white guy was the
> asshole getting 45 trips from the police - you can
> believe the cracka would get the same hate from
> this place.
>
> Nobody here hates anybody except some of those
> Miz/eesh/Basl people. This place will call a
> nigga out when it's time. And it was time.

Police never did anything about the 45 calls so it is either their fault or the guy who called 45 times and shot the guy 5 times in the back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Police report? ()
Date: March 16, 2020 05:32PM

Does anyone know the real facts of this tragedy? Police report, gunshot wounds, etc. If Mr. Prather was shot 5 times in the back and this guy is out on bail than something is totally wrong here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Yo Yo Yo Pow Pow Pow ()
Date: March 16, 2020 07:11PM

Javon worm food decomposing underground.

https://youtu.be/gbyqf08mlL4
Attachments:
IMG_6143.PNG
IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5431.JPG
IMG_5739.JPG
IMG_5722.JPG
IMG_4636.JPG
IMG_5625.JPG
IMG_4551.GIF
IMG_5428.GIF
IMG_5646.JPG
IMG_5590.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Black 78 ()
Date: March 16, 2020 07:59PM

Yo Yo Yo Pow Pow Pow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Javon worm food decomposing underground.
>
> https://youtu.be/gbyqf08mlL4


You pieces of shit are real pathetic fools. Wait until Mr. fatboy NASA man gets life without parole. 5 shots in the back? 1st degree merder not 2nd degree. I don't care if what led up to it. You don't take the law in your own hands.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Stupid Nigger ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:09PM

Justice for Javon Wrote: https://youtu.be/d4LdUQzCPPM
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your racist comments and IP ADDRESS has been
> reported. It’s people like you who keep hate
> going. You don’t even know this young man. Ask
> yourself, what if the tables were turned and your
> loved one was murdered for hate? And then you read
> these comments. Of course? You think it can never
> happen close to home, but then it does. Karma is a
> bitch. Show some respect for the deceased.
> Everybody bleeds the same blood. Doesn’t matter
> hat race he was, in fact he was biracial — but
> what does that matter? He was a human being. Are
> you ok with defending a murderer? If so, make sure
> you are ok doing the same if it ever happens to
> someone you love.

https://youtu.be/kGyrx551LX0
Attachments:
DE3D7F5C-47AC-4000-B945-E4849730D231.jpeg
331D662B-7064-4774-9271-86F97EF83AF9.gif
466A40F8-CC45-471A-9B34-30FB7D393867.jpeg
45D8ABCA-A58A-4EEE-B034-9D87B53AA969.png
FE9A01DC-3911-4A43-A9AD-50256E685E65.jpeg
E0E58692-20D0-4857-BB1A-ADD5C253850E.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Black Betty ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:27PM

Tip for my sista’s and bro’s: don’t act like a savage nigger, and life will be fine! Javon shoulda listened!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: hithole ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:31PM

why o why Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How is it that the guy who had a decent job
> working for NASA ended up having to live in a
> shithole townhouse neighborhood like Daventry?
> He must have been divorced and had to pay child
> support or something. Nobody lives in a horrible
> neighborhood like that by choice.


What exactly makes Daventry a Shithole Neighborhood?
Any Other shithole Neighborhood I should watch out for?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: go 2 zero ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:50PM

hithole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why o why Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How is it that the guy who had a decent job
> > working for NASA ended up having to live in a
> > shithole townhouse neighborhood like Daventry?
> > He must have been divorced and had to pay child
> > support or something. Nobody lives in a
> horrible
> > neighborhood like that by choice.
>
>
> What exactly makes Daventry a Shithole
> Neighborhood?
> Any Other shithole Neighborhood I should watch out
> for?


If you have to ask that question you must be a real zero. Townhouse living is low rent ghetto living. Daventry is bad and getting worse every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Bitchhh puhleeeeze ()
Date: March 16, 2020 09:26PM

hithole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why o why Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How is it that the guy who had a decent job
> > working for NASA ended up having to live in a
> > shithole townhouse neighborhood like Daventry?
> > He must have been divorced and had to pay child
> > support or something. Nobody lives in a
> horrible
> > neighborhood like that by choice.
>
>
> What exactly makes Daventry a Shithole
> Neighborhood?
> Any Other shithole Neighborhood I should watch out
> for?

Not all townhouses are bad. Da entry was decent until about 1995. Now, you have a recent shooting which makes it like a $400k townhouse in PG County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: NASA 69 ()
Date: March 16, 2020 09:55PM

Hetle is considered a "high flight risk' because he works for NASA. Joke of the day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: CDC Technician ()
Date: March 17, 2020 06:43AM

Hettle thought his neighbor had the 19 covid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: UUDLB ()
Date: March 17, 2020 07:17AM

Justice for Javon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn’t matter
> hat race he was, in fact he was biracial — but
> what does that matter?


Which half made him try to turn his middle-class suburban community into a Gangstas Paradise, making the whole street hate him? I think I know!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Family Statement ()
Date: March 17, 2020 07:28AM

Javon’s family released the following statement to the media:

“Ooga booga booga ooga ooga booga ooga booga booga”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nobody gots time fo dis ()
Date: March 17, 2020 04:33PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Local McDonald's ()
Date: March 17, 2020 05:22PM

Business has terrible since Hetle had this incident. He would come in for breakfast and late night bigmacs every day. We miss his fatass already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Daventry HOA ()
Date: March 17, 2020 06:35PM

We took a vote in the neighborhood. No one misses the savage Javon or his dogshit pitbull. Everyone thinks Hetle is a hero.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Cut! Yellow Pushing Daisys ()
Date: March 17, 2020 07:29PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: John F ()
Date: March 17, 2020 08:21PM

Cut! Yellow Pushing Daisys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/I_aBmrYChfQ
>
>
> https://youtu.be/ycXD5gQrSIU

I will envision that young hot lady in that spread eagle photo while fucking my wife tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: soooo sad ()
Date: March 17, 2020 08:39PM

I feel bad for that white coward guy. He should have moved away from the nog. He is never going to be free again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Did someone die? ()
Date: March 18, 2020 01:11PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Amnesty Intl ()
Date: March 18, 2020 01:29PM

Free Hetle NOW! He is clearly a political prisoner who has done nothing wrong.

Only to a libtard is it a crime to defend oneself when attacked by a violent savage.

Set Hetle free and compensate him $10 million for false imprisonment!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: What’s blacke ()
Date: March 18, 2020 02:40PM

In some circles, making less than $200k(dual income) is considered upper middle class. Daventry townhomes would be in $130k DI.
Never understood the whole push to have townhomes INTERSPERSED with single family detached-some with wraparound pitches that are nice!
Just goes to show that there are still many that do not think long term when purchasing a home(10+ years in a PUD like Daventry).

I remember when Saratoga was upper middle class(early 80’s), then came those shit “affordable housing Apts” across from McDonald’s.

Crosspointe is on its way down now too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Thanks blacke :) ()
Date: March 18, 2020 02:49PM

What’s blacke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In some circles, making less than $200k(dual
> income) is considered upper middle class. Daventry
> townhomes would be in $130k DI.
> Never understood the whole push to have townhomes
> INTERSPERSED with single family detached-some with
> wraparound pitches that are nice!
> Just goes to show that there are still many that
> do not think long term when purchasing a home(10+
> years in a PUD like Daventry).
>
> I remember when Saratoga was upper middle
> class(early 80’s), then came those shit
> “affordable housing Apts” across from
> McDonald’s.
>
> Crosspointe is on its way down now too
Attachments:
4A258F19-F00E-4F32-A3CD-B04D840DE4F5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: uselessffpopo ()
Date: March 18, 2020 02:52PM

No matter what you call FF police for they whine and say there is nothing they can do.. totally useless.. now they will give you a traffic ticket.. they shoot totally innocent unarmed people now and then... but a problem person in the neighborhood.. they do NOTHING.. then someone gets shot and it is .. oh.. what a shame... now what do we do... if we even had a Barney Fife.. at least he would have nipped it... in the bud..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: I agree ()
Date: March 18, 2020 03:04PM

With that kind of the tension and hatred between neighbors going on for months and months the county should have sent a social worker and a police officer there because it was doomed to have some sort of violent outcome. Learn from this Fairfax county. Mr. Prather didn't deserve to be killed and Hetle doesn't seem to be a total idiot murderer but he did fire 5 shots. Why did he unload his pistol? We will find out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Once you pop you can’t stop ()
Date: March 18, 2020 03:17PM

I agree Wrote: https://youtu.be/_dBz4dTZocg
-------------------------------------------------------
> With that kind of the tension and hatred between
> neighbors going on for months and months the
> county should have sent a social worker and a
> police officer there because it was doomed to have
> some sort of violent outcome. Learn from this
> Fairfax county. Mr. Prather didn't deserve to be
> killed and Hetle doesn't seem to be a total idiot
> murderer but he did fire 5 shots. Why did he
> unload his pistol? We will find out.

https://youtu.be/4okfrkpIYLs
Attachments:
88391D49-AB4F-4B0E-A4A9-A6D4D17D61D7.jpeg
C2950BD1-63C1-4432-8DA1-F40D76463509.jpeg
628F3184-BCCD-43AF-8508-92237764B399.jpeg
58F4A8EC-BDB6-43FB-B8B2-7F6C5D6D4000.gif
639B8B20-312B-4C48-8E9E-26C1635F97E4.jpeg
9560341A-9F96-4B59-8416-189B7C795FBC.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: March 18, 2020 05:09PM

I agree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With that kind of the tension and hatred between
> neighbors going on for months and months the
> county should have sent a social worker and a
> police officer there because it was doomed to have
> some sort of violent outcome. Learn from this
> Fairfax county. Mr. Prather didn't deserve to be
> killed and Hetle doesn't seem to be a total idiot
> murderer but he did fire 5 shots. Why did he
> unload his pistol? We will find out.


That is the definition of idiocy. If someone calls the cops on a nigger FORTY FIVE TIMES IN ONE YEAR, they should be able to just shoot them instead of calling the cops a 46th time. While we're at it, let's make that 20 times in one year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: bed straw ()
Date: March 18, 2020 08:28PM

Daventry was a nice place years ago. It is a gigantic shithole neighborhood now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Black parent ()
Date: March 18, 2020 10:09PM

This fat ass white motherfucker is out on bail. He ain't locked up. Check VA DOC. His fat ass is at home. Fuck you Descano you scared ass sorry ass prosecutor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: #Justice for Javon ()
Date: March 18, 2020 10:22PM

How is this guy out? You are right I checked and he is definitely not locked up. This Pillsbury dough boy looking motherfucker needs to be in Fairfax ADC max security section where I was at one time for being "accused" of armed robbery. Even little gerbil boy Fasick didn't make bail. Something stanks here and I am pissed off man. Fuck this shit cuz. Know what I'm saying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Hmmm23 ()
Date: March 18, 2020 10:22PM

yeh 45 police calls to a residence Is ridiculous.

either the residents are regular criminals or the ex police neighbor was making the calls to generate evidence to make them look like criminals for when he shot them Dead.


Which is it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: TMFNM ()
Date: March 18, 2020 10:47PM

The guy that got ventilated was a public nuisance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Black Parent ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:39AM

Javon had da rite 2 attak a whitey, cuz he hated crackas.

If U gots a problim wit dat, U b a rayciss 2!!!

Javon dindu nuffin! He wur a good boy. Nome sayin?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Real Investor ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:51AM

Before I buy property in a nice neighborhood, I hire a nigger to walk around there with a pitbull for a few weeks or months. Prices plummet and I get a bargain price well worth the amount I pay sambo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: free legal advice ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:25PM

He made my life a living hell so I killed him=Murder2
I did the world a favor=Murder 2
He wasn't in my house and I shot him in the back, if not said by a police officer=Murder 2 in most states

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: saratoga ()
Date: March 19, 2020 08:04PM

Murder 2 still gets the white coward a minimum of 72 months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Murder 0 Motherfucker ()
Date: March 19, 2020 10:22PM

saratoga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Murder 2 still gets the white coward a minimum of
> 72 months.


https://youtu.be/-WudKAAUOiY
Attachments:
3BC23EB4-0EBC-4857-9A94-D75C0420FA2C.jpeg
96597B45-0EC9-49FF-9E2C-4FD8872867DA.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: March 19, 2020 10:42PM

We can Lookup convicted Sex Offenders residence & workplace in a few minutes in Virginia. https://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/zipSearch.html


Why can't we Lookup former police officers who've killed multiple people and have been sued for it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: 4 it ()
Date: March 20, 2020 05:48AM

Sounds like the black guy was asking for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Prather =born time die ()
Date: March 20, 2020 08:46AM

I agree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With that kind of the tension and hatred between
> neighbors going on for months and months the
> county should have sent a social worker and a
> police officer there because it was doomed to have
> some sort of violent outcome. Learn from this
> Fairfax county. Mr. Prather didn't deserve to be
> killed and Hetle doesn't seem to be a total idiot
> murderer but he did fire 5 shots. Why did he
> unload his pistol? We will find out.

You wanna know how bad things get when niggers move into your hood????
OTHER NIGGERS HATE IT!

that’s right.

I don’t know either but 40+ calls??!??!?
Sadly the bigger mentality is this:

Non niggers: “my kids sleeping, it’s a school night, can you please turn down the loud thumping music?”

Nigger thinking: “yo! Fuck dat guy tellin yous whut the fuck to do...”
*turns it louder*

Non nigger: “I almost stepped in your dog’s shit, ON MY LAWN!”

Nigger thinking: “my boy can shit where he want”
*sees this as MORE reason NOT TO PICK IT UP*

Niggers are wired differently.

Cops get called and can’t do anything bc of being video’d by other apes or gets sued by Sharpton types.....solution? “It’s a civil matter.”

Anyone that has a run in with the groe knows the above is FACT!

Biggest loser? Not the mouthy ass nigger, but this NASA guy that will have to drain his hard earned money for the right to improve the neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: wagon dragon ()
Date: March 20, 2020 04:26PM

saratoga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Murder 2 still gets the white coward a minimum of
> 72 months.

Not to mention he will lose his home and every dollar he has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nigger ALERT! Nigger ALERT! ()
Date: March 20, 2020 05:29PM

Black parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This fat ass white motherfucker is out on bail. He
> ain't locked up. Check VA DOC. His fat ass is at
> home. Fuck you Descano you scared ass sorry ass
> prosecutor.

NIGGER ALERT! NIGGER ALERT!
An ape has been located on this forum!

“VA DOC?”
you must be a fresh transplant from west Baltimore Merland or Memphis.....
It’s ADC, you white palmed ape!

Javon, the 5’2” rapper, was asking for it.
Attachments:
18E64E19-EA48-4E08-83A7-6BB1D6251EBB.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Jay L Bird ()
Date: March 22, 2020 01:50AM

You know if you shaved a monkey, it's actually white.. so who's the monkey. Y'all talk a lot of shit behind the keyboard.. typical white scared ass cowards.. straight bitches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nog Mom ()
Date: March 22, 2020 02:27AM

Jay L Bird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know if you shaved a monkey, it's actually
> white.. so who's the monkey. Y'all talk a lot of
> shit behind the keyboard.. typical white scared
> ass cowards.. straight bitches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Whitey NASA ()
Date: March 22, 2020 08:07AM

>>>>Y'all talk a lot of shit behind the keyboard.. typical white scared
> ass cowards.. straight bitches

Well, at least one little monkey ain’t talkin shit no mo.....
He in hell now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Shaved monkey ()
Date: March 22, 2020 08:10AM

Javon’s mom shaved herself to show her neck tattoo on the news.

And, Javon Laquirious’ ass would get trampled being a manager at giant bc of the stampede at the grocery store!

Daventry prices jumped 2% after the garbage was picked up by the county coroner!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: feeling sorry ()
Date: March 22, 2020 08:43AM

Maybe the white coward did the neighborhood a favor. That white coward now has to pay for what he did. The rest of his life will not be pleasant.
Daventry is such a horrible place to live and you have to wonder what sort of hardships people have gone through that causes them to end up in a neighborhood like that. At least the black guy was just a kid starting out in life but that Old white guy has no excuse for having to live in those conditions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Kind and gentle ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:00AM

I hope the white guy gets raped a thousand times in prison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: March 22, 2020 04:16PM

I need to suck a dick today

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Javon, we miss u booooo ()
Date: March 22, 2020 05:09PM

Javon could stock the “suddenly salad pasta” boxes like no other monkey !

Even the illegals in seafood dept loved his work ethic!

His rap single is currently at #453,567 on the Spotify list of downloads.

It actually dropped lower after his death raised home prices in Daventry!

#future rap star
Attachments:
F9FC865D-48FD-4067-B4EA-3BB09C6CB750.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Fuck dat nigga! #notguiltymofuck ()
Date: March 22, 2020 05:32PM

My shit townhouse sold yesterday, 10,000 over axeing price! Thanks White bread.

https://youtu.be/VXjr92SflTY


https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55w


https://youtu.be/kvUyyhRQhd8

https://youtu.be/zNuWkc_ZD94


https://youtu.be/omhLufXm4vw
Attachments:
IMG_6544.GIF
IMG_6545.GIF
IMG_6626.JPG
IMG_6625.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: gjug ()
Date: March 22, 2020 06:19PM

7114 Bedstraw ct house is for sale. Just saw it on Zillow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: What da axeing price? ()
Date: March 22, 2020 06:35PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Zillow ()
Date: March 22, 2020 06:48PM

$429,000. If you to the upper left above his door there is a nice camera.
Attachments:
genMid.VAFX1116626_0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: gated driveway ()
Date: March 22, 2020 08:15PM

429,000 for a low rent shithole townhouse. Townhouse people are losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Pic Caption ()
Date: March 22, 2020 09:18PM

Zillow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> $429,000. If you to the upper left above his door
> there is a nice camera.


Still some monkey blood on the driveway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Picture worth a thousand ()
Date: March 22, 2020 10:27PM

NASA had enough.
Cops wouldn’t do shit.
HOA prob dined this coon and their worst penalty? Take away his pool privileges.....

NASA has it all on video.

Nigger: “open the door you pussy faggot! I’m gunna kill your ass.”

NASA with a loaded Sig: “keep comin u fucking maggot!”

We all know who WON!

answer: Daventry neighbors

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Yellow got smoked ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:12PM

Picture worth a thousand Wrote: https://youtu.be/cEu14_E1sLM
-------------------------------------------------------
> NASA had enough.
> Cops wouldn’t do shit.
> HOA prob dined this coon and their worst penalty?
> Take away his pool privileges.....
>
> NASA has it all on video.
>
> Nigger: “open the door you pussy faggot! I’m
> gunna kill your ass.”
>
> NASA with a loaded Sig: “keep comin u fucking
> maggot!”
>
> We all know who WON!
>
> answer: Daventry neighbors

Looking for the Devil da Devil will find you
Attachments:
0A84DBB0-80DA-464C-A591-E18E022A9E57.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: HP M ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:54PM

Camera should have caught everything that occurred that day. Hopefully there is audio also. Was Javon armed with a weapon? To shoot 5 times means that Hetle was trying to kill which he did. We will find out more facts at the prelimanary hearing in April.He is doing the right thing by moving. He is out on bail and needs the cash for his legal fees. Very sad in many aspects. Police should have made some arrests or something if there were that many calls and that much hatred between the two men. They obviously didnt deescalate the hostility but make it worse and worse. All I have heard is that Javon was knocking loudly on Hetle's door. After that Hetle shot him 5 times. Fairfax County Police Fail! One USA military man dead and one guy getting ready for a long time in prison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nigga Please ()
Date: March 23, 2020 12:50AM

HP M Wrote: https://youtu.be/p6tJPMv7nz4
-------------------------------------------------------
> Camera should have caught everything that occurred
> that day. Hopefully there is audio also. Was Javon
> armed with a weapon? To shoot 5 times means that
> Hetle was trying to kill which he did. We will
> find out more facts at the prelimanary hearing in
> April.He is doing the right thing by moving. He is
> out on bail and needs the cash for his legal fees.
> Very sad in many aspects. Police should have made
> some arrests or something if there were that many
> calls and that much hatred between the two men.
> They obviously didnt deescalate the hostility but
> make it worse and worse. All I have heard is that
> Javon was knocking loudly on Hetle's door. After
> that Hetle shot him 5 times. Fairfax County Police
> Fail! One USA military man dead and one guy
> getting ready for a long time in prison.
Attachments:
6B0DAA2A-B6A1-4760-A24C-D3C2B74787EE.jpeg
E287AE4E-8CF8-4C0B-9E05-5FBAB4F3376D.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: nigga 69 ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:05AM

Lick my ass hole
Attachments:
znmv8Kk.gif
giphy.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Niggers from MD ()
Date: March 23, 2020 07:07AM

> Looking for the Devil da Devil will find you

Is the pit bull still for sale?
Tell you one thing, neck tattoo mom will start picking up that dogs shit!

Maybe not, niggers never learn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: High Yella niggah ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:12AM

I just donated bananas to his gofundme!
Attachments:
A20F26E9-4562-4F21-8CA7-920BE7E75710.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Phil M ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:08PM

HP M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Camera should have caught everything that occurred
> that day. Hopefully there is audio also. Was Javon
> armed with a weapon? To shoot 5 times means that
> Hetle was trying to kill which he did. We will
> find out more facts at the prelimanary hearing in
> April.He is doing the right thing by moving. He is
> out on bail and needs the cash for his legal fees.
> Very sad in many aspects. Police should have made
> some arrests or something if there were that many
> calls and that much hatred between the two men.
> They obviously didnt deescalate the hostility but
> make it worse and worse. All I have heard is that
> Javon was knocking loudly on Hetle's door. After
> that Hetle shot him 5 times. Fairfax County Police
> Fail! One USA military man dead and one guy
> getting ready for a long time in prison.


Goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: jkkujh ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:09PM

Phil M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HP M Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Camera should have caught everything that
> occurred
> > that day. Hopefully there is audio also. Was
> Javon
> > armed with a weapon? To shoot 5 times means
> that
> > Hetle was trying to kill which he did. We will
> > find out more facts at the prelimanary hearing
> in
> > April.He is doing the right thing by moving. He
> is
> > out on bail and needs the cash for his legal
> fees.
> > Very sad in many aspects. Police should have
> made
> > some arrests or something if there were that
> many
> > calls and that much hatred between the two men.
> > They obviously didnt deescalate the hostility
> but
> > make it worse and worse. All I have heard is
> that
> > Javon was knocking loudly on Hetle's door.
> After
> > that Hetle shot him 5 times. Fairfax County
> Police
> > Fail! One USA military man dead and one guy
> > getting ready for a long time in prison.
>
>
> Goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker.

Pretty factual if you ask me. Stating the obvious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nills ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:16PM

Whens the trial?
Attachments:
download.jpg
OIP (1).jpg
OIP (2).jpg
OIP.jpg
znmv8Kk.gif
2742295_1280x720.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: T4WHU ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:27PM

How does it help you to spam threads with irrelevant pics? What's your agenda?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Javon =military man ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:40PM

“Military man???!?”
No, he was a typical nigger from Maryland, trying to do nigger-Maryland type shit in Virginia......

Loud jungle noise? CHECK!
Pit bull? CHECK!
Not picking up dogshit??? CHECK!
Banging on door? CHECK!

Bottom line? The nigger business monkey meets the business end of a Sig......
Case CLOSED!

World is a bit better.

Daventry is NOT “Daven tré” homey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Looking for good news ()
Date: March 23, 2020 06:51PM

The best news of the day is that savage javon is still dead and his pitbull won't be mauling any innocent kids this week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Army vet ()
Date: March 23, 2020 08:30PM

Did you know him? He was in the National Guard. This is a fact. Just because he is black and listened to black music doesn't give that thug Hetle a right to shoot him 5 times in the back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: American justice recorded ()
Date: March 23, 2020 09:12PM

Javon is dead and the white guy is going to wish he was dead. Such is justice in America. Everybody loses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Candid camera ()
Date: March 23, 2020 10:33PM

Hetle has the camera at his house. Everything should be on it. Wait for the facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: House flipper ()
Date: March 23, 2020 11:09PM

Zillow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> $429,000. If you to the upper left above his door
> there is a nice camera.


This is a good price. He should raise the price to at least 460 in my opinion. This should sell right away at 429.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Re lestate ()
Date: March 24, 2020 12:27AM

Hetle’s house should fetch more than enough to pay his legal defense and as much leftover as the house was worth before he took out the trash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: kourthouse kid ()
Date: March 24, 2020 05:03AM

The white guy is going to prison and any money he has left will be lost in a civil suit or two. Word will get out about what he did and the brothers on the inside will administer some serious justice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Nigger justice ()
Date: March 24, 2020 07:53AM

Niggers don’t run the prisons anymore you faggots.
Ms13 does and they hate niggers the most.

Guy will do ZERO time, his HO insurance will settle with the worthless thug now feeding the worms.
Moms will get another face tattoo. The pit bull will keep shitting on someone else’s yard.......
There will be no memorial bc Daventry HOA covenants don’t allow that bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Been in there 2 ()
Date: March 24, 2020 05:01PM

Nigger justice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Niggers don’t run the prisons anymore you
> faggots.
> Ms13 does and they hate niggers the most.
>
Bullshit. Whites and Hispanics are minorities in Virginia's prisons. This white coward will have a butthole as big as a green bean can by the end of his first year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Javon’s partner ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:45AM

Surprising that the news never mentions his male partner!
I always thought he had some neck tattooed drug addled white girlfriend.....

Javon was in a guy-guy relationship!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: in the know about shit ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:59AM

all of that is on the DL nobodys biz all the men in javons life

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Wow just wow ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:49AM

Many negroes raised by crackhead moms like dick.
We are on second generation of motherless niggers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Missss you boooo ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:18AM

Why this nigger midget so violent?
Giant now Dutch should not izzy’s anymo

Why jabon?

Why lil niglet?

So many questions!
Attachments:
6A61D1DA-B358-4D2C-BA4C-A487053D3576.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: funksoulbrother. ()
Date: March 28, 2020 06:51AM

Been in there 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nigger justice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Niggers don’t run the prisons anymore you
> > faggots.
> > Ms13 does and they hate niggers the most.
> >
> Bullshit. Whites and Hispanics are minorities in
> Virginia's prisons. This white coward will have a
> butthole as big as a green bean can by the end of
> his first year.

He deserves it! Justice in the end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: Dead Nigger Daventré ()
Date: March 28, 2020 07:30AM

Dead
Nigger
Daventré

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bedstraw Ct Incident
Posted by: wcp ()
Date: March 28, 2020 03:23PM

Dead Nigger Daventré Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dead
> Nigger
> Daventré

White
Coward
Prison

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **        **          ******   ******** 
 **     **  **        **    **   **    **     **    
 **     **  **        **    **   **           **    
  ********  **        **    **   **           **    
        **  **        *********  **           **    
 **     **  **              **   **    **     **    
  *******   ********        **    ******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.