HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:45PM

Updates?

Re: Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Dhabkk ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:58PM

Re: Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Actual Witness ()
Date: February 22, 2020 04:23PM

I just left the scene. The situation was gruesome, but I was able to get this photo before the victim was removed by EMS.
Attachments:
Accident Victim.png

Posted by: Not the incident ()
Date: February 22, 2020 08:26PM

There are no street markings like this anywhere near the accident scene.
This photo is not from the accident scene.

Posted by: Quincy Questioner ()
Date: February 22, 2020 11:17PM

Is that bunnymans bridge?

Posted by: That picture is from this site ()
Date: February 22, 2020 11:47PM

Not the incident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are no street markings like this anywhere
> near the accident scene.
> This photo is not from the accident scene.

https://southafricatoday.net/media/world/horrific-aftermath-of-fatal-motorcycle-accident/

Posted by: Dnshaj ()
Date: February 23, 2020 12:01AM

From Burke Nextdoor....

“It's was a suicide attempt, not sure if they were successful. I was at the shopping mall and walked around back and spoke to the mechanics that work at the shop down there. There were 3 ambulances. Someone got out of a car and jumped off the bridge. They got the person and rushed them to hospital via ambulance. When I turned right from Burke Centre Parkway towards that plaza I saw the vehicle the mechanics said belonged to the "jumper". There was a man sitting in the drivers seat. No damage to car. My guess is maybe a fight ensued and the passenger just called it quits. I'm sure details will emerge soon but that's what I gathered.”

Given that police are saying it was a death investigation, sounds like they were successful.

Posted by: Koreans do this shit ()
Date: February 23, 2020 07:32AM

Korean probably.
They do this spontaneous shit.
Suicide immediately after an argument.
Hot tempers bc of gojuchang !
Remember that HS Korean girl that got into an argument and the mom kicked her out?
Then, some county attorney that was drunk hit her and went home?

This forum powered by Phorum.