HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how my break up marriage was restored
Posted by: julius ()
Date: January 12, 2020 04:33PM

i am very grateful i come across this article, i I would like to share my testimony with everyone. My name is julius blunts,. After 6 years of marriage , my wife left me for another man, which led to frustration. I did everything to get her back, but nothing was done, until an old friend told me about love priest on the internet who helped him solve a similar problem. At first I doubted it, but I decided to give him a try. and i contacted (lovetemple0001@gmail.com. He helped my wife come back and within 48 hours my wife came back home. I can't help but thank priest. Contact this great reconciliation on any of your problems, he is able to provide a lasting solution to all your problems:whatsapp+17692085860

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how my break up marriage was restored
Posted by: AlexGeek65 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:50PM

Understand you very good) Have the same situation

Re: how my break up marriage was restored
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: January 13, 2020 08:04PM

OP why would you want the nasty cunt back? you going to go down on her after this?
Attachments:
BBC5.gif

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.