HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Recycling Computers Required and Wise?
Posted by: fake non profit ink ()
Date: November 24, 2019 06:12PM

during clinton / obama non-profits to collect computers and give them to niggers and hindus (as use for terrorist machines and attacking usa from within?) became "a thing"

so many things became "a thing". giving cocaine to monkeys also became "a thing" under their REGIMES.

ELECTRONICS did in the past contain significant poison (mostly in the PC backing board - i used to use the chemical myself)

THEY NO LONGER DO - IT WAS OUTLAWED DECADES AGO. what remains is extremely small amounts of precious metals (as small as industry can possibly spend: very little). in other words - flourescent bulbs (which many people still throw away) and batteries are ecologically FAR WORSE: and nothing is done for these.

IS COLLECTING COMPUTERS A COMMUNIST REGIME RUNNING ON GOVERNMENT MONEY? AND ARE "RECENT" PC SENT TO COMMUNISTS WHO ATTACK USA USING THE PC?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Recycling Computers Required and Wise?
Posted by: r4gtr ()
Date: November 24, 2019 06:12PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: oisdf ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:21PM

g2 hates this article - guess why

Posted by: fake non profit ink ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:24PM

so if i put my PC in my collected trash recycling bin (plastic and metal) - am i right ?

AND OH BTW - i find out fairfax isn't even doing the recycling anymore. they are still getting the federal money but aren't doing the recycling. (the recycle aluminum because ALCO pays for it - it's a profit - a profit they don't hair with the taxpayers)

the trash company - charges for recycling bins and doesn't give a damn if the contents are mixed incorrectly

Posted by: rf3e23 ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:37PM

none of these government grant possers every say "what is toxic" (again, the toxic boards were from the 1970's they were banned decades ago)

none of these government grant possers state "what earth metals, what is the weight of them" (is selenium rare? how much selenium is in a PC BY WEIGHT, IN MICROGRAMS I ASSUME), how much of that can CAN BE RECOVERED by recycling and what would the cost of skimming off micrograms of selenium from inside a silicon glass encasing be (a huge loss i predict)?

fact is they don't recycle them: they steal the "good ones" (that idiot democrats throw out when they upgrade) and they throw the rest away - that while getting federal dollars for doing nothing but trolling

Posted by: rf3e23 ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:42PM

can you take trash from a dump? hell no they'll arrest you quick - they threatened me for asking if i could take a few aluminum cans and that's a fact

how can they take the "good pc" if removing materials is illegal? DEMOCRATS of course made a program for "giving pc to minority" - the same ones running the programs infact. it's a scam as usual democrats.

Posted by: fervgefrw ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:54PM

one more comment on poisonous computers in the 1970's. i used the stuff got it on my hands once (though i was careful generally).

AT THE TIME IT WAS MADE THEY HAD NO IDEA IT WAS POISONOUS - the 1970's generatoin was the "chemical baby" generation they all got poisoned. usa had a much lower population (very very few techies but a modicum number of electronic enthusiasts) - many couldn't even read though they'd been in or even through high school.

they used all kind of chemicals in products AND foods those days they didn't have evidence it was harmful, no big brother to buy science facilities to know

when it was discovered the PC etching solution was a hazard it was outlawed - there never was a poison PC hazard - as soon as it was discovered they stopped doing it

Posted by: let's review ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:04PM

so they are NOT recycling PC (they used to haul some of it to india - they likely don't do that anymore either - and again taxpayers aren't refunded for that betrayal - but because PC are much lighter, many almost wholey plastic, that is no longer "a thing" as it was)

BUT WE HAVE TO FUND AND OFFICE IN EPA (FEDERAL) FOR "RECYCLING PC" PROGRAMS

WE HAVE TO FUND AN OFFICE IN EVERY COUNTY GOVERNMENT FOR "RECYCLING PC" - AND ALL THEIR STAFFERS

WE HAVE TO FUND LAWYERS WHO MULL LEGISLATION

what the hell do we get in return but betrayals?

Posted by: rfgfr3 ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:06PM

computer-recycling.jpg

YOU PAID FOR A CUCK TO MAKE THIS GRAPHIC - AND THAT'S A POLITICAL FAMILY THAT NEVER STOPS EXPANDING. what you'll get: more graphics and more threats you must recycle your pc

Posted by: fvgfere ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:10PM

E-Recycling1.png

this is all a lie

you computer never gets to such a "dedicated pc recycling facility"

the method SUGGESTED (not done, suggested) is the same method of recycling any home depot junk (plastic and metal, mostly plastic or mostly metal)

grind it up

AND THEY DON'T ALWAYS DO IT - RECENT SCIENCE HAS BEEN CLAIMING RECYCLING PLASTIC ISN'T AS COST EFFECTIVE AS THEY THOUGHT (in other words, they are taking the federal money and not doing the recycling in the volume expected)

Posted by: THE TRUMP TRUTH ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:14PM

ou won't get rich. A quickie calculation yields 0.000176 cc of gold per CPU, worth $0.059 @ $660/troy ounce. It will cost more to separate the gold from the copper, nickel, lead, tin, etc. and dispose of the hazardous waste generated. Also,

Date: November 27, 2019 04:15PM

(the newer processors use less materials not more, btw)

Date: November 27, 2019 04:17PM

i have a few pins from (an) old old computer - never checked if they were solid 10 carrot or not, and can't remember which hardware bin i left them in !

Posted by: rtyghrgf ()
Date: November 28, 2019 04:07PM

i'm waiting for a millenial to correct me?

Posted by: just sayin... ()
Date: November 28, 2019 04:14PM

most jurisdictions don't recycle anymore, because of the high cost. So much for saving the environment and stuff

Posted by: rewrf ()
Date: November 28, 2019 06:54PM

just sayin... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> most jurisdictions don't recycle anymore, because
> of the high cost. So much for saving the
> environment and stuff

so you say, but they already SPENT federal money for "research" and still take federal money for "recycling"

please rephrase

Posted by: kd ()
Date: November 30, 2019 02:46PM

d

Posted by: ijdf ()
Date: December 02, 2019 01:59PM

d

Posted by: k7u8ikyjtr ()
Date: December 25, 2019 08:49AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: k ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:55PM

still waiting for ffu to recognize this as woke article of the year !

Posted by: k ()
Date: April 07, 2020 12:19PM

d

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: January 13, 2021 08:44PM

It's like asking caring about your family is recommended and wise. I'm pretty certain you would say yes for a fact, so why not treat the globe like our home that our family is living in and will live in after we're gone. So yes, having your computer thrown in the proper bin is of paramount importance now more than ever. What I love doing since we are in a remote area with not that many recycling bins available is to use disposal bin rentals as they offer accessibility as well as no dealing with recycling at all! They do it for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 10:55AM by Averora.

Posted by: bessiebeardsley ()
Date: January 15, 2021 10:57AM

Averora Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's like asking caring about your family is
> recommended and wise. I'm pretty certain you would
> say yes for a fact, so why not treat the globe
> like our home that our family is living in and
> will live in after we're gone. So yes, having your
> computer thrown in the proper bin is of paramount
> importance now more than ever. What I love doing
> since we are in a remote area with not that many
> recycling bins available is to use href="https://www.186needabin.com/disposal-bins/">
> disposal bin rentals
as they offer
> accessibility as well as no dealing with recycling
> at all! They do it for you.

Finally, some common sense and a radical opinion on this matter. I'm also using their service for my parent's home in Canada.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.