HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone else have the same problem on 66 this morning?
Posted by: Grant Bakerstan ()
Date: November 14, 2019 12:24PM

I was stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic as usual at around 8am today; the difference was that I was drinking a protein energy shake. I knew it was a mistake as soon as the diarrhea hit in short, hot spurts. It flooded my underwear and trousers, and I was soon sitting in a small pond of it in my seat. I had to sit in that foulness until I could get off at the next exit to turn around and go home to shower and get Febreze.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have the same problem on 66 this morning?
Posted by: Pancho Villa ()
Date: November 14, 2019 12:59PM

When I go to Tippys Taco for lunch, I try to make it home, but sometimes I can’t make it home and I have to stop and release the runny brown stuff on the curb on Lee Hwy.

Posted by: King Henry VIII ()
Date: November 14, 2019 01:17PM

I had a pretty bland meal last night, no spices or anything. But as soon as the Rachel Maddow show came on, I started shitting globs of diarrhea. Also, why would anyone name a boy Rachel?

Posted by: Center Lane Striper ()
Date: November 14, 2019 02:00PM

I drive a beater to work every day. Years ago, I drilled a hole in the floor under the seat and ran an old vacuum cleaner tube up through the seat. There's a flap for normal use. I can open the flap and attach the hose and shove it up my ass and just shit away. I found that if I'm driving too fast that it bounces up underneath my car. If I stay around 30mph or slower it just hits the road and the undercarriage stays pretty clean.

It only works with diarrhea though. Everything else just clogs up in there and then I have to wash it out with my neighbor's hose after dark when I get home.

Posted by: Thank you for the advice! ()
Date: November 14, 2019 02:11PM

^^^This is a genius idea. I used to use the larger Gatorade bottles because the had wide holes, but diarrhea would splash everywhere including my hand. I will have to try this out.

Posted by: Now that I PWN this board..... ()
Date: November 14, 2019 03:16PM

It's time for a majorly SERIOUS dump. You know the kind I mean. The kind that just bubbles & brews in your gut & doubles you over. Then you feel the push & you know it's time. You jump up out of your seat & dash to the stairs undoing your pants as you hurry along.

Of course your belt & zipper are suddenly balky but by the time you make it to the door, they finally come undone. You're hobbling over to the toilet and now your underwear is getting stuck in your pants & it's pushing harder on your clenched asshole. Finally, your pants drop & luckily the seat's down but you can resist no more. As your butt descends to the seat, the crappy torpedoes violently from your bunghole and splashes loudly into the commode.

Your ass is totally soaked as it this on the seat.

Then comes the next wave. It torpedoes just as violently from your bunghole as the first. The water splashes on your ass and through the gap between the seat and the commode and goes all over the floor. Then they come. Those toilet bowl cracking farts that are so loud and smell so bad you know you're going to wake up tomorrow and find a Summons to Court on your door for Creating a Public Nuisance.

Barely able to maintain consciousness, you lift yourself off the commode and survey the melted, steaming and soaked wreckage of what was once a perfectly serviceable toilet. You did the toilet paper, wipe as best as you can then stagger into the shower.

Welp......gotta GO!!!!! IT'S a comin it's acomin it's a pushin it's a forcein!!!!!!

Posted by: BDGD6 ()
Date: November 14, 2019 03:19PM

^^^^auto correct sucks deliciously deviant dead donkey dicks

Posted by: John Riggins poopoo ()
Date: November 14, 2019 03:45PM

Do you remember when the Metro trains had toilets on them? Me neither, but that didn’t stop me from taking a dump on one in 1987 on the way back from RFK for the Redskins / Steelers preseasons game.

Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: November 14, 2019 04:28PM

I absolutely adore this thread. Take care of your bowels peeps!

Posted by: Asiandale resident ()
Date: November 14, 2019 04:55PM

For those of us who served our country, you can relate. Military toilets are more functional than clean. I served the United States by working in the Arby’s on Beauregard Street and we would put Horsey Sauce on everything. It would mess with our bowels - luckily the cleaners were done 30 min before the store opened and we would have lovely clean toilets to empty our colons into.

So basically the shitters were fucked before we even opened the doors, and hand washing was 50/50.

Posted by: Rice a roni ()
Date: November 14, 2019 05:39PM

Move to San Fran if you cannot control your lower intestines. When the mood strikes just drop your pants and shit on the street or sidewalk. Its legal there.

Posted by: I am brown ()
Date: November 14, 2019 06:20PM

^^^This sounds like heaven.

Date: November 14, 2019 06:36PM

Oh what an error. The Arby's Beef n Cheddar was in the car since lunch yesterday. I'm thinking: it's still good... it was below freezing most of the night...24 hours? Yeah the samwich had been mostly frigerated. And the bong hits I'd done on the way out the door had left me with a fuck case of the munchies. At lunch, I scared the B&C DOWN.

Two hours later on 66, inching toward Chantilly, me stomach began making noise. It sounded like trouble to me. Just in case, I grabbed a flat rubber floor mat and put it between me and the car seat.

OMG just in time!

When the wave of diarrhea hit, I had to pull off the road. The first series of darts were loud long and wet.

Suddenly, my guts Belcher forth violent torrents of the worst smelling liquid shit. It speed from my ads with such force, when it hit the rubber floor mat, it was somehow channeled up onto the drivers side window! The streams of shit were pooling on the floor of the car, but the torrents kept coming.

The stench was so bad I rolled from the car into the drive lane as I hurled chunks. A candy-striper behind me pulled over to help, but fainted as she drew closer. I gathered myself together and drove to a car wash where I tipped them, like, ten bucks.

Posted by: ah shit..... ()
Date: November 14, 2019 06:37PM

Attachments:
giphy.gif

Posted by: shitting where you like ()
Date: November 14, 2019 10:13PM

San Francisco? How about Falls Church last year.
Attachments:
Dem voter.jpg

Posted by: Reginald Wasdsorth Chin ()
Date: November 15, 2019 12:23AM

shitting where you like Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> San Francisco? How about Falls Church last year.

It's what we wish for in this lovely tiny enclave of NOVA.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.