HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
What I Want to See from the General Assembly
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 07, 2019 03:39PM

Confiscation of all privately held firearms and ammunition without exceptions provided that there is simultaneous confiscation of all privately owned automobiles because more people are killed in VA by automobiles and trucks than by any other means.

Re: What I Want to See from the General Assembly
Posted by: oops ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:12PM

I'm so upset, I went fishing last weekend and all my weapons fell into the lake when the boat capsized. Lost all of them. Shame.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:18PM

oops Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm so upset, I went fishing last weekend and all
> my weapons fell into the lake when the boat
> capsized. Lost all of them. Shame.

Sad... same thing happened to me. Must've been the coriolis effect.

Posted by: I Want To See Bans ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:41PM

Of all 5 gallon half filled buckets of water toddles fall into each year swimming pools golf courses sailboats canoes kayaks bicycles surfing windsurfers ocean swimming open water tri events triathlons mountain biking trail running hiking trekking mountain climbing eating only veggies vaping smoking weed and having sex on the beach at night in Ocean City or Virginia Beach and living in DC Alexandria Arlington Richmond Baltimore Chicago Detroit LA or any totally Democrat controlled area or visiting any third world countries

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DANGEROUS AND PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF THEM

ARE YOU WITH ME "CONTROL FREAK LIBERALS AND LEFTIST DEMOCRATS "

IF ONLY 1500 LIVES CAN BE SAVED IN 53 YEARS AND THEY KILL FAR MORE THEN THAT EACH YEAR ALONE !

1500 .. THE SAME NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED IN MASS KILLINGS OR SHOOTINGS IN THE USA OF 3 OR MORE SINCE 1966 WITH "SO CALLED SEMI AUTO ASSAUALT RIFLES"

THERES NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO ANY OF THESE ABOVE THINGS EXCEPT MAYBE THE BEACH THING AND THE VEGGIES ! THERE IS A ABSOULTE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS ! ITS CALLED THE 2nd AMENDMENT OF THE US CONSTITUTION !

ITS FINAL WORDS THE FOUNDERS WROTE IN STONE ARE "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Posted by: I Went To Hull Street ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:47PM

Down Richmond then stopped in up Church Hill in the worst crime infested areas of the city

DAMM ! If some one did not try to break into my car and steal all my assault weapons and dozens of loaded extended magazines I was going to sell at Greentop

One guy standing around said a whole lot of people have been by, saying they would dump all their shit right in the street there at night instead of turning them in before the ban takes place

This forum powered by Phorum.