HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
my sister is a democrat and tried kicking me in the nuts so i couldn't have children
Posted by: obama is so happy ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:30PM

obama is so happy because i'm white and almost lost my nut sack !!

now what are my chances of getting a police report on this in fairfax county do you think ??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my sister is a democrat and tried kicking me in the nuts so i couldn't have children
Posted by: refed ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:34PM

google it - you won't find a SINGLE crime photo. they are not only good at insuring parents aren't around, they make damn sure google doesn't have any photos of the demo !

Re: my sister is a democrat and tried kicking me in the nuts so i couldn't have children
Posted by: tell the TRUTH google democrats ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:37PM

you can also not find any google images of a sister BITING her brother. ditto on deductions.

Posted by: tell the TRUTH google democrats ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:41PM

190959-425x284-brother-biting-sister.jpg

GOOGLE'S ONLY PICTURE, AND 1ST PICTURE, is of a young boy fake biting his sister's nose, and adjudging the matter one that must be treated with medication

i want to find that google doctor and really do harm to him

not just for masking out women bite, but for putting up the image "boys bite, and when they do, they should be assaulted by a hindu doctor with medications"

i hope i get to put one of those fuckers in jail or dead someday - unfortunely there are so many more important bastards to keep track of and all the legalities

GLAD YOUR PISSED OFF EMPLOYEE ATTACKED YOU GOOGLE - YOUR A SACK OF SHIT

Posted by: t5grgerwe ()
Date: September 12, 2019 04:47PM

"How to Stop Him From Biting: Children With Autism"

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.