HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I had sex with someone elses wife today
Posted by: Young stud ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:05AM

Met the lady at work. I’m 23 and she’s 31. I could tell she felt under-appreciated by her husband. So I slowly but aurely laid down the ground work for my dirty deed. I would compliment her every now and then. Finally one day I requested she bring me that special coffee she’s always raving about. Of course I tell her I can’r make it to work today and she coulr just drop it off at my place. I answered the door with my shirt off. She began to blush and I asked her to come in to grind up a cup of that fine coffee. She first says she has to go, I tell her it’ll only be a minute and she agrees. She comes in and I give her a few more compliments and then place my hand on her shoulder. I fucked her so well her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Do you think she’ll tell her husband?I doubt it, I think she’ll come back but i’m a one hitter quitter type of dude.

Re: I had sex with someone elses wife today
Posted by: Stoner Non believer ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:41AM

Nice story dude. Dream on.

Posted by: Robert's Rules of Order ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:27AM

Hmmm.

"Mr. Hand" isn't really someone else's wife.

Posted by: The truth. ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:30AM

You left out the fact that she is severely mentally handicapped, and married to a potato.

Posted by: I did but different ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:47PM

She was 30 something me 22. She very bi, me bi-curious. She rocked my body a few times and I had no problem pleasing her. I met her husband nice dude and most likely didn't care as long as she was safe and careful. She was and it was fun.

Posted by: Midnight Cowboy ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:43PM

OP, why so much work to get laid by some married chic? This is Fairfax county. Married women here beg to get laid. I keep trying to avoid the horny bitches. Ever since the vibrator and Shades of Gray Fairfax women have been trying to get more stranger danger sex.

This forum powered by Phorum.