HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sneed posts all on this site with multiple personalities
Posted by: Sneed here! ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:15AM

Notice with the Pride parade all the attention posted on this site started out with the one and only poster here, Sneed. He loves to post on what his/her per version likes, gays, sex, nude pictures, profanity, hate, anger, racist, misogyny and all unhinged items. This is Sneed, he posts and operates almost everything on this site but uses his multiple personalities to post in order to manipulate the innocent kids here as targets. It was easy to see this fraud for the truth. During the gay parade over this last weekend this site was dead meaning Sneed was in DC, maybe hiding along with the other gays there because they proved they are all gutless and mentally unhinged like Sneed. If anyone happened to notice the same thing on this site over the weekend you as I, would have seen no posting here. Because Sneed is the only one who posts here and wants you to believe his multiple names are really many, NOT, just one fat, old, ugly, gay, perverted, mentally unhinged, multiple personalities. Be smarter than the gays who locked themselves in a bathroom out of fear of being killed due only to guilt and mentally deranged gutless wonders. Don’t reduce yourself to nothing, like Sneed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sneed posts all on this site with multiple personalities
Posted by: Southern Sally, original ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:49AM

Please refer to the thread below which you started about the exact same subject. You are insane.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3135783.html

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: June 11, 2019 02:26PM

Sally, I think the truth is worth repeating when Sneed can not. Telling the truth is not “insane” , by just repeating the truth. Sneed, you are impersonating “Southerners Sally, Original” and repeating that many times so based on your logic you are insane. Only you run this site with multiple personalities pretending this site gets traffic but it is only you, that is insane. You are mentally unhinged and focus only on racism, hate, anger, threats, attacks, profanity, illegals, gays, trans, Democrats and nothing worthwhile. Why would someone as old as you behave this deranged, on a regular basis? No one in their right mind would do as you which proves how gays, as you, are not grounded or sane. For you to attempt to say anyone is insane is rich and laughable.

Posted by: Sally Sneed ()
Date: June 11, 2019 04:39PM

a83bb9ffb5fda876e34de464ccc2627eaed67360

Posted by: Is he nuts? ()
Date: June 12, 2019 10:45AM

To once again prove that Sneed is, has and always will be the only one posting most all threads on this site, for years. Look at the recent thread on, His wife only uses one side of a cutting board.

Sneed is not married and never will be, he is an old, ugly, trans.

That thread is posted back-to-back, Sneed is basically the only one on the site of FFU.

Sneed does not like women, which is why he posts the reference of how women should be the only one cooking. Sneed has been saying that racist post for over a decade, because he is sick. He grew up around women but hate them and most everything else. He should learn to cook because he eats unhealthy which is why he is so fat.

Sneed uses the word “Bro” regularly as you can see here.

Sneed usually just uses profanity.

Sneed usually just posts short sentences because he is never serious, like why would someone start a thread on this site about cutting boards? Even a mentally unhinged Sneed finds it difficult to come up with so many ideas to post here when he is just one person here while wanting to give the impression he is many on this dead site.

Sneed, don’t you have something better to do? Isn’t your life more important than wasting your time here? I am thinking your life is short and no one will step up here without you once you are gone, live your life better than this, you deserve it!

Date: June 13, 2019 11:42AM

Sneed, is that a picture of your turtle?

Posted by: Sneed ()
Date: June 13, 2019 12:50PM

Yes, that’s my baby, bro!

Date: June 13, 2019 03:37PM

Sneed, I think it is funny how you work so hard to ignore my thread here and making a lot of post in order to push my thread out of site. I know now how Fairfax Spunky got no posts here except from you, Sneed, zip, nada, nothing, just you and your hatefulness. So, it was you who ran off everyone here? Not that there were ever many here, but more than just you would have spoken volumes more. Did you eat Cary or the turtle?

Date: June 13, 2019 03:55PM

I am a lesbian

Date: June 14, 2019 05:55AM

Sneed, please advise “Interesting”, is not a lesbian, never has been and never will be. let’s be honest?

Date: June 14, 2019 07:50AM

I know this fact because I’m a lesbian myself.

Date: June 14, 2019 01:57PM

Your last post impersonating Sally, is a lie and you are delusional, maybe you have always been? It is my theory, Sneed, that people who lie so much is because they are so miserable that they want all others to be as well, like them, sick and deranged. Miserable people can’t handle happy people and will do their best to destroy the healthy, as the totally mentally unhinged miserables. Sneed do you have friends that are worth being around?

Posted by: Gordon Liddy ()
Date: June 14, 2019 02:19PM

The above poster sounds like a happy person.

Date: June 14, 2019 05:25PM

I am a happy person but it hurts me when you lie about me, Sneed. You be nice to me and I am able too. It is my idea that just improving your attitude will improve your life. Happiness is within you and we deserve it. I want to see you be happy, OK?

Date: June 14, 2019 09:36PM

As I reflect on all the years of seeing how hateful, dangerous and unhinged you have been I realize you may not be able to be nice, instead of wanting to live off the insane energy you have learned to generate for over decades, which is sad. Why would you sacrifice so much of yourself for such a wasted site here? Think more of yourself, most would. But you are getting something out of your sick investment here, you must, or you would be insane.

Posted by: Quincy Questioner ()
Date: June 14, 2019 10:48PM

Who are all these Sally and Sneed jackass’s on this nonsensical thread?

Date: June 15, 2019 01:28PM

“Quincy Questioner”, Sally and Sneed happens to be Sneed and most all others here on this site, Bro!

Date: June 24, 2019 01:14AM

Did you think I forgot about you? You were hoping, Sneed, weren’t you?

Date: June 24, 2019 04:44AM

Did you think I forgot about you? You were hoping, Sneed weren’t you?

Posted by: Rhythm Tyme ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:42AM

What does Sneed need to feed his greed?

Posted by: Interesting 2 ()
Date: June 24, 2019 03:17PM

A diet, to start, don’t you want to live healthier and longer?

Posted by: Interesting 2 ()
Date: June 24, 2019 03:29PM

Correct me if I am wrong here but Sneedy, after looking at some of your posts here you at first glance seem to be growing a back bone, and using it for good? A lot like maybe Fairfax Spunky and Spunky? If I am right, then I like this pleasant surprise.

Date: June 24, 2019 03:43PM

I’m glad I biked to work today - traffic was awful!

Posted by: Southern Sally ()
Date: June 24, 2019 03:54PM

Interesting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m glad I biked to work today - traffic was
> awful!

Sounds terrible, hope all is well otherwise!

Posted by: Lady Byrd ()
Date: June 24, 2019 10:40PM

Interesting to know, thanks! Not that long ago you told me you would be dead in 5 years, I hope not! I enjoy interacting with intelligence, it can be inspiring and enjoyable, what do you think? Don’t cut yourself short and stay strong and good! Hope your mom is doing well, as you.

Posted by: jcgcd ()
Date: June 29, 2019 09:01PM

If anyone has multiple personalities don't let on in public, Fairfax will find oout and levy taxes on each one.

Posted by: All Liberals Have Them ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:20PM

Multiple personalities, The PC correct liberal fed who comes home and rants the N word about the Negros in his office that got the promotions he lost out on is one even though they were far better qualified and missed less time then him on fake sick leave!

Then there's the bi sexual liberals who want it both ways, actually anyway they can get it

But of course they try to get each personality to vote at least once for liberal creed

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.