HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights ()
Date: May 03, 2019 04:12PM

The citizens of Fairfax did not agree or vote to direct our money of 200K to support illegals in any way so WE must fight this! If you are interested in finding a “good” lawyer and donate money to our cause here. Please acknowledge your interest here. Once the feedback here reflects a positive interest I will provide a honest account source to collect any and all money for our mission here.

Not only do we need to fight against those elected officials who use our money, not for our citizens, but for illegals, but as well for Fairfax to return to a NON-sanctuary county, which we never voted for. Fairfax county citizens are the deciders here for our citizens and our citizens only.

When I first moved to Fairfax I volunteered to help m
Community through my church and government and each place and time I was sent to help illegals! I know this area has American citizens in need of help but none were represented. I know it is expensive to live in Fairfax county and we should be allowed to help our own and not subsidize illegals for lower incomes of our government and/or elitist, at our cost! There is nothing right about any of this, fraud!

Please share your opinions regarding this subject, thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Wake up, sleepyhead ()
Date: May 03, 2019 04:41PM

You’re a jerk, and the Board was well within its powers in allocating these funds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Free Nova ()
Date: May 03, 2019 05:05PM

Where do I go to get my free legal services money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your right ()
Date: May 03, 2019 05:19PM

“Wake up, sleepyhead”

So, you think I am a jerk? Well, you are wrong. No one who tries to protect themselves, as citizens, against the fraud and illegal manipulation of their own country, is a jerk, but instead a patriot! Your statement automatically indicates that if you are a citizen then you have an agenda which is working against the best interest of my fellow American citizens. This also tells you are not very smart that you were so quick to shoot down this idea for your agenda.

You speak as a Board member who possibly voted against citizens but for illegals. I am thinking you are the JERK who repeatedly posts threads on your support of illegals being better than American citizens, which is treason! Now that I know who you are I am on you like white on rice!

Since you are very familiar with the Board’s activity then why would you say “allocating THESE funds” unless it was your possession? It is past tense since the Board already voted it so if you were not involved why not use post tense, as in “THOSE”?

You and your board are not the final deciders. In fact, Fairfax can vote you and yours out, and plan on it! We can also vote to be a NON-sanctuary county, city and or state, watch! Florida just did that smart move, too. We can and will as well because we can and we don’t like JERKS, like you! Your gig is up, jerk! Go to sleep, take a long nap or as you have told me before, “go kill yourself!” My attorney is working on a lawsuit with your name on it. I am thinking you are a gay pedophile which is why you want so many illegal kids in Fairfax and DC. I have your number and I am not alone here, dog!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: county employee123. ()
Date: May 03, 2019 05:24PM

Dear citizens, Please leave the driving to us. We are professionals and we know how to spend your money. The tax dollars you pay are likely the greatest bargain you will ever receive in your lifetime. Just calm down and trust us. Please make sure you pay those taxes on time and in full. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Wake up, sleepyhead ()
Date: May 03, 2019 05:27PM

Stuff it, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: TheySmell ()
Date: May 03, 2019 06:08PM

I think the board’s actions are criminal at least and we should sue them, personally and individually for treasonous behavior with public funds entrusted to them.

The self-serving anti-American, socialist traders. Taking a ride on Fairfax County on their way to higher political goals.

No ethical integrity amongst them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Vote out dems ()
Date: May 04, 2019 12:29PM

Vote the bastards out at election time! God awful waste of taxpayer money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: an easy solution ()
Date: May 04, 2019 12:48PM

Fight for your rights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> When I first moved to Fairfax

go back to wherever it is you came from

problem solved

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: county employee123 ()
Date: May 04, 2019 01:13PM

TheySmell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the board’s actions are criminal at
> least and we should sue them, personally and
> individually for treasonous behavior with public
> funds entrusted to them.
>
> The self-serving anti-American, socialist traders.
> Taking a ride on Fairfax County on their way to
> higher political goals.
>
> No ethical integrity amongst them.


What you think really doesn't matter. Nothing illegal is going on. If you don't like it you should move to another county. Otherwise stfu and keep paying those taxes on time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Ge out while the gettins good ()
Date: May 04, 2019 04:25PM

county employee123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TheySmell Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think the board’s actions are criminal at
> > least and we should sue them, personally and
> > individually for treasonous behavior with
> public
> > funds entrusted to them.
> >
> > The self-serving anti-American, socialist
> traders.
> > Taking a ride on Fairfax County on their way to
> > higher political goals.
> >
> > No ethical integrity amongst them.
>
>
> What you think really doesn't matter. Nothing
> illegal is going on. If you don't like it you
> should move to another county. Otherwise stfu and
> keep paying those taxes on time.

If enough of us taxpayers get out of Failfax the county will be another Detroit, a failed democratic shithole. Good riddance Failfax! Getting out before the real estate market tanks here and it will because the dems just keep attracting more illegal leeches. The schools have already gone to shit. That is what happens when you cater to the illegal leech.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: May 04, 2019 11:13PM

Fight for your rights...you are spot on and we support you...of course the 12 yo on this board don’t...mommy and mommy pay their way.

If you do a go fund me ...let us know

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Purified waves of grain ()
Date: May 05, 2019 06:48AM

Fight for your rights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The citizens of Fairfax did not agree or vote to
> direct our money of 200K to support illegals in
> any way so WE must fight this! If you are
> interested in finding a “good” lawyer and
> donate money to our cause here. Please acknowledge
> your interest here. Once the feedback here
> reflects a positive interest I will provide a
> honest account source to collect any and all money
> for our mission here.
>
> Not only do we need to fight against those elected
> officials who use our money, not for our citizens,
> but for illegals, but as well for Fairfax to
> return to a NON-sanctuary county, which we never
> voted for. Fairfax county citizens are the
> deciders here for our citizens and our citizens
> only.
>
> When I first moved to Fairfax I volunteered to
> help m
> Community through my church and government and
> each place and time I was sent to help illegals! I
> know this area has American citizens in need of
> help but none were represented. I know it is
> expensive to live in Fairfax county and we should
> be allowed to help our own and not subsidize
> illegals for lower incomes of our government
> and/or elitist, at our cost! There is nothing
> right about any of this, fraud!
>
> Please share your opinions regarding this subject,
> thank you!

You are a racist, ignorant fuck. 200k is nothing, they should be spending 10 times that amount and that will likely happen in the next 5 to 10 years. What is it about undocumented Americans that scares you so much? Why are you such a racist coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Be prepared for Seattle garbage ()
Date: May 05, 2019 07:01AM

Lots n lots of liberal garbage coming once Amazon HQ opens.
bringing their shithole politics here.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: May 05, 2019 07:08AM

OP is outnumbered by libtards.

They will tell you that the term "citizen" is now racist and hateful to the beaners, who will never be citizens.

OP has two choices, and neither is to fight this. Do what the other normal and mostly decent white people have done and leave, or shut up and keep paying your money to the libtards and let them drive the county into the same shithole as Detroit and all the others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: econ101 ()
Date: May 05, 2019 07:23AM

Jonah Ryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is outnumbered by libtards.
>
> They will tell you that the term "citizen" is now
> racist and hateful to the beaners, who will never
> be citizens.
>
> OP has two choices, and neither is to fight this.
> Do what the other normal and mostly decent white
> people have done and leave, or shut up and keep
> paying your money to the libtards and let them
> drive the county into the same shithole as Detroit
> and all the others.


This area will never get to the point that Detroit is at. Detroit started to go downhill as American automakers were unable to to build cars that could compete with imports. People kept losing their jobs and the local businesses started closing creating even more job loss.
In this area we have a steady supply of "DC do-nothing dollars" We just suck on the tit of uncle sam!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Sure, sure... ()
Date: May 05, 2019 07:51AM

If there were all these well-paid, do-nothing jobs around, you would have one of them rather than the poorly-paid, do-nothing job that you DO have.

DC is a tough town. You've got to be smart first to get ahead, and then to stay ahead. Your problem may be that you are simply not smart enough to succeed here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your Rights ()
Date: May 05, 2019 09:25AM

Sneed, I know these posts (5 posts here within the hour early this morning)are you. Please, STOP! You have been harassing me and stop that, too, along with your profanity or I will tell your momma, ok?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Sgt. James, FFU Clown Patrol ()
Date: May 05, 2019 09:35AM

Alright, sonny. Pour a glass of water and take your meds before I have to run you in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Ummmm...not really ()
Date: May 05, 2019 09:59AM

econ101 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jonah Ryan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OP is outnumbered by libtards.
> >
> > They will tell you that the term "citizen" is
> now
> > racist and hateful to the beaners, who will
> never
> > be citizens.
> >
> > OP has two choices, and neither is to fight
> this.
> > Do what the other normal and mostly decent
> white
> > people have done and leave, or shut up and keep
> > paying your money to the libtards and let them
> > drive the county into the same shithole as
> Detroit
> > and all the others.
>
>
> This area will never get to the point that Detroit
> is at. Detroit started to go downhill as American
> automakers were unable to to build cars that could
> compete with imports. People kept losing their
> jobs and the local businesses started closing
> creating even more job loss.
> In this area we have a steady supply of "DC
> do-nothing dollars" We just suck on the tit of
> uncle sam!

American car companies succeeded bc of protectionist tariffs on imports. “You could have any color Model T, as long as it’s black” was penned by good ol’ Henry Ford. Ford lobbied against any manufacturer that tried to compete. Also, the legacy benefits paid to “unionists” drained those companies too. Does your union rep drive a better car than you? You paid for it asshole!
Detroit is an example of putting all your eggs in one basket, then dropping that basket. People thought that stream of $$$ would never end. Well, it did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Walter Reuther ()
Date: May 05, 2019 10:33AM

The problems of post-oil-crisis Detroit were rooted not in any weaknesses of unions, but in the short-sighted thinking and behavior of management, The unions went through year after year of sacrifices trying to help bail out the entire industry for the many mistakes that leaders had collectively made. But in the end, even that was not enough. That's just capitalism for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: retiree31 ()
Date: May 05, 2019 01:00PM

Sure, sure... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If there were all these well-paid, do-nothing jobs
> around, you would have one of them rather than the
> poorly-paid, do-nothing job that you DO have.
>
> DC is a tough town. You've got to be smart first
> to get ahead, and then to stay ahead. Your
> problem may be that you are simply not smart
> enough to succeed here.

I guess that would depend on how you define success. After barely graduating from Longwood after 6 years I got a government job and retired after 31 years with a paid off house, decent health insurance and more than enough money to send my kids to college. Still being able to save over a thousand bucks a month in retirement is successful enough for me. Here's to mediocrity!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: More free shit ()
Date: May 05, 2019 01:06PM

If enough taxpayers leave then the only ones left are the illegal leech who excel at not paying taxes along with gimme more free shit dims.

You start looking a lot like Detroit. failfax cant operate without a massive infusion of tax dollars. When the money dries up. Schools go to shit and no one wants to move here. Real estate values tank along wih the tax revenues. No one is buying or selling.

The foreclosures go through the roof. Crime surges because there ain't no more free shit. There you have it. Failfax has become another dim shithole just like Detroit.

Hopefully no one drowns in their basement because its filled with raw sewage. That actually happened in Detroit. Talk about a shithole literally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights ()
Date: May 05, 2019 02:54PM

Ok Sneed, have you taken your meds yet? It is you posting about Detroit as well as most everything here. You can’t stop here, can you? You are the ultimate troll, and sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: here since 1971 ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:21PM

More free shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If enough taxpayers leave then the only ones left
> are the illegal leech who excel at not paying
> taxes along with gimme more free shit dims.
>
> You start looking a lot like Detroit. failfax
> cant operate without a massive infusion of tax
> dollars. When the money dries up. Schools go to
> shit and no one wants to move here. Real estate
> values tank along wih the tax revenues. No one is
> buying or selling.
>
> The foreclosures go through the roof. Crime
> surges because there ain't no more free shit.
> There you have it. Failfax has become another dim
> shithole just like Detroit.
>
> Hopefully no one drowns in their basement because
> its filled with raw sewage. That actually happened
> in Detroit. Talk about a shithole literally.


I heard the same shit from some ignorant fucks like you 25 years ago. Never going to happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights ()
Date: May 06, 2019 08:52PM

Your Freedom of Speech is at risk, get to work, citizens!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Build that wall!!!!! ()
Date: May 07, 2019 01:42PM

Fight for your rights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok Sneed, have you taken your meds yet? It is you
> posting about Detroit as well as most everything
> here. You can’t stop here, can you? You are the
> ultimate troll, and sad.


Truth hurts doesn't it. If You don't like it,fuck you, don't read it dumbass. Why why do you people support the illegal leech? Maybe you are one. If so get the fuck out of here and go back to your 3rd world shit hole you are not wanted here.

The solution is to Report and deport the illegal leech and never ever vote dimocrat. Boycott any company that uses the leeches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Wrecking Fairfax Economy ()
Date: May 07, 2019 01:48PM

And who's going to clean the bathrooms? Cut the grass? Paint shit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Joe55 ()
Date: May 07, 2019 02:22PM

What do you people expect? Vote these bums out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights ()
Date: May 07, 2019 03:10PM

Sneed, you are gaslighting me and you also make no sense here. No one I know, except you, suppports illegals because it would be insane. You Sneed, are the one who repeatedly uses the word “leeches”, you have cued me into your posts number times here and elsewhere. Another cue is the back to back posting within a minutes or two. You go back and forth on different views which indicates you are either playing or you suffer mentally, in which case, I am assuming the later. I hope you are surrounded by loving friends and family who keep an eye on you. Take care of yourself, please. You are intelligent at times and I can see your promise, please direct your energy into achieving your best, you deserve it. Good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Joe55 ()
Date: May 07, 2019 03:21PM

They are illegal aliens! We do not need them in Fairfax. Get them out now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: I have said this before ()
Date: May 07, 2019 08:37PM

Joe55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you people expect? Vote these bums out!


You cannot vote to keep someone out of office. Instead you have to vote someone else into office. A candidate can NOT win in Fairfax County by appealing to the conservative Republican base. To be successful the challenger needs to be able to command the enthusiastic support of moderate independents and moderate Democrats. Unfortunately the Republican party as a rule has been either running conservatives who appeal to their base and nobody else, or they have been running candidates who couldn't win out against paint drying.

There are some exceptions. Cook made an excellent candidate for this area. In a district that leaned liberal Democratic, the district that Sharon Bulova held, his resume of community service was able to overcome the Democratic challengers. Sadly in much of the County a candidate like Cook would be mocked by most Republicans as a RINO.

So YOU need to decide. Do you want to run candidates who meet the conservative-Trump-Republican litmus test, candidates who would be screaming about how it is wrong to be instituting programs that help illegal immigrants AND LOSE. or do you want to run good government type candidates who argue that instead of earmarking the funds for programs that help a limited slice of the County population, they should instead use the funds in a way that would promote the interests of the population of Fairfax County as a whole and have a chance of winning? Legal services is chronically underfunded. A one time $200,000 grant to that program would allow them to meet the needs of a larger portion of the Fairfax population, including but not limited to those who are here illegally. It is a message that could sell. The question is does the Republican party in Fairfax County have the wisdom to embrace it.

Well?

Bill.N.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: lol so true ()
Date: May 07, 2019 08:57PM

here since 1971 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More free shit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If enough taxpayers leave then the only ones
> left
> > are the illegal leech who excel at not paying
> > taxes along with gimme more free shit dims.
> >
> > You start looking a lot like Detroit. failfax
> > cant operate without a massive infusion of tax
> > dollars. When the money dries up. Schools go
> to
> > shit and no one wants to move here. Real estate
> > values tank along wih the tax revenues. No one
> is
> > buying or selling.
> >
> > The foreclosures go through the roof. Crime
> > surges because there ain't no more free shit.
> > There you have it. Failfax has become another
> dim
> > shithole just like Detroit.
> >
> > Hopefully no one drowns in their basement
> because
> > its filled with raw sewage. That actually
> happened
> > in Detroit. Talk about a shithole literally.
>
>
> I heard the same shit from some ignorant fucks
> like you 25 years ago. Never going to happen.


Exactly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: GAR star ()
Date: May 07, 2019 10:44PM

I’m painted in the pic at the Ffx corner coastal flats mural.
My favorite item? Roasted chicken salad with a side of goat cheese. I eat a ton of Ozzie rolls and then get an order right before I close the check-so I can take them home. Sweet water in loudoun county was the best on Monday nights during the summer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:21PM

+++++++=100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 !!!

From one that has already successfully escaped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: happily detached forever ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:26PM

"If enough of us taxpayers get out of Failfax the county will be another Detroit, a failed democratic shithole. Good riddance Failfax! Getting out before the real estate market tanks here and it will because the dems just keep attracting more illegal leeches. The schools have already gone to shit. That is what happens when you cater to the illegal leech."


Plus 1000000 , from a happy escapee from NOVA. Socialists carry the roots of their own destruction, just ask anyone who lived in the old USSR.

Move on out, and let it all collapse from the weight of it's own stupidity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: The Plague ()
Date: May 10, 2019 03:00PM

The loss of every single dull-brained Trumptard would only improve the County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 10, 2019 07:23PM

happily detached forever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "If enough of us taxpayers get out of Failfax the
> county will be another Detroit, a failed
> democratic shithole. Good riddance Failfax!
> Getting out before the real estate market tanks
> here and it will because the dems just keep
> attracting more illegal leeches. The schools have
> already gone to shit. That is what happens when
> you cater to the illegal leech."
>
>
> Plus 1000000 , from a happy escapee from NOVA.
> Socialists carry the roots of their own
> destruction, just ask anyone who lived in the old
> USSR.
>
> Move on out, and let it all collapse from the
> weight of it's own stupidity.

Sadly, that makes sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights!U ()
Date: May 11, 2019 12:48AM

Look at “qqqq...” who posted at 2:21pm and then 5 minutes later at 2:26pm “happily detached” post, what are the changes of that happening that fast on this site? NOT! I could prove many more examples of the same person (Sneed) posting as someone else but it happens so much and Cary does not care because he wants the fraudulent posts for the numbers. Without these fraudulent numbers this site would disappear, which it should considering the lack of quality here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Take2 ()
Date: May 11, 2019 01:27AM

Refine your Statements. it's to Loong.

State what the Problem is
State he Solution

Create an online petition on change.org or somewhere else to Gather up support from all over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: YGH ()
Date: May 11, 2019 08:06AM

White people need to leave Fairfax county. White people are born racists and they smell really bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Guy Mandude ()
Date: May 11, 2019 09:57AM

Purified waves of grain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fight for your rights Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The citizens of Fairfax did not agree or vote
> to
> > direct our money of 200K to support illegals in
> > any way so WE must fight this! If you are
> > interested in finding a “good” lawyer and
> > donate money to our cause here. Please
> acknowledge
> > your interest here. Once the feedback here
> > reflects a positive interest I will provide a
> > honest account source to collect any and all
> money
> > for our mission here.
> >
> > Not only do we need to fight against those
> elected
> > officials who use our money, not for our
> citizens,
> > but for illegals, but as well for Fairfax to
> > return to a NON-sanctuary county, which we
> never
> > voted for. Fairfax county citizens are the
> > deciders here for our citizens and our citizens
> > only.
> >
> > When I first moved to Fairfax I volunteered to
> > help m
> > Community through my church and government and
> > each place and time I was sent to help illegals!
> I
> > know this area has American citizens in need of
> > help but none were represented. I know it is
> > expensive to live in Fairfax county and we
> should
> > be allowed to help our own and not subsidize
> > illegals for lower incomes of our government
> > and/or elitist, at our cost! There is nothing
> > right about any of this, fraud!
> >
> > Please share your opinions regarding this
> subject,
> > thank you!
>
> You are a racist, ignorant fuck. 200k is nothing,
> they should be spending 10 times that amount and
> that will likely happen in the next 5 to 10 years.
> What is it about undocumented Americans that
> scares you so much? Why are you such a racist
> coward?

Hmmm?

1. "200K is nothing" The issue at the center of the appropriation is not so much the amount as it is the purpose, whether now or in the future,

2. "undocumented Americans" Are you suggesting that mere presence in the United States equals citizenship? So, if I walk into Harvard, should I be immediately bestowed with a college degree from the institution, the education process notwithstanding?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: been here ()
Date: May 11, 2019 02:19PM

Fairfax county is actually a much better place to live than it was in the 70s and 80s. The Korean neighbors I have now are much nicer people than the white trash that used to be my neighbors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights! ()
Date: May 11, 2019 03:25PM

“been here”, the only way you believe “whites” are less is because you are racist and insane considering you are also white and nothing but trash considering your hate for fellow Citizens who are white, right Sneed? You, Sneed, are the only one who has regularly posted hate toward whites and citizens while being both yourself, which makes you mentally deranged while hating your own. The reason you hate your own is because they know who and what you are through your sick, gay life which results in your hate toward your own. But the truth is you are sick and dangerous and your fellow whites know that about you and you can’t stand the truth as do most like you. There is a reason that gays were for years known to be mentally unhinged and later accepted as normal in order to weaken our people and society. Until the 70’s no gays were allowed to work in the government for a very good reason which is proving it’s self out now.

Deranged people as you, Sneed, are dangerous and evil. You are the trash, Sneed, all you do is lie, cuss and hate which is why you are the only one here, basically, who keeps this site open because you posts here as others trying to prove more are here instead of only you. Sneed you are dangerous trash and extremely crazy. Being crazy is why you are racist toward your own people but trash is in all races especially third world countries like illegals who are criminals you want to say is better than whites, which proves you crazy as if that was just it but we know better, right, Sneed? I am on you like white on rice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Wakefield Chapel ()
Date: May 12, 2019 05:14PM

been here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax county is actually a much better place to
> live than it was in the 70s and 80s. The Korean
> neighbors I have now are much nicer people than
> the white trash that used to be my neighbors.


Koreans really do make good neighbors once you get to know them. They do have a habit of cutting down too many trees on their property. Koreans are not loud like the hispanics are and they seem to be able to keep it down to 3 cars or less per house. Koreans are good people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fight for your rights ()
Date: May 12, 2019 07:04PM

Koreans will eat your dog, whites don’t.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fairfax City homeowner ()
Date: May 19, 2019 03:18PM

The most undesirable residents of Fairfax are the right wing Trump supporters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Fed up... ()
Date: May 19, 2019 03:50PM

Second worst are mindless dopes who spout off about shit they actually know nothing about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Laterbyatches ()
Date: May 19, 2019 10:29PM

Keep on arguing on the behalf of the illegal leech and meanwhile I will like a lot of others like me, which are law abiding,tax paying citizens that helped build this county, leave and take a large amount of tax revenues with us. Without that $$$ you will wallow in your own shit which you will eventually choke on. Bu bye failfax. The lesson here is never ever vote democrat, When the goverment finally gets trimmed back this place will really crater. Damn I can't wait to get out. A lot have already left, lucky bastards, and a lot more to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Hurry up, please ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:07AM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn I can't wait to get out. A lot have already left, lucky
> bastards, and a lot more to go.

Don't wait. Leave now. Fairfax will be a much better place without you and as many other ignorant socio-economic failures as possible. Definitely start now. Just pack those bags and go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Really... ()
Date: May 20, 2019 10:18AM

When are these whiny-ass penniless losers finally going to get the fuck out of here? Tired of listening to their stupid empty bullshit threats. Oklahoma beckons, losers. Be a man. Step up and do it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Laterbyatches ()
Date: May 20, 2019 10:48AM

Hurry up, please Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Laterbyatches Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Damn I can't wait to get out. A lot have
> already left, lucky
> > bastards, and a lot more to go.
>
> Don't wait. Leave now. Fairfax will be a much
> better place without you and as many other
> ignorant socio-economic failures as possible.
> Definitely start now. Just pack those bags and
> go.

Your shithook response is predictable the only ones left will be the ones not smart enough or have no resources to leave and will be left to wallow in the shit that failfax is becoming. The ones leaving are the ones with resources and are tired of having those resources wasted. How far do you think the illegal leech or other brokeass minorities will be able to take failfax? Lol enjoy the ride dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Hurry up, please ()
Date: May 20, 2019 11:01AM

The ride will be much better with your sorry ass out of the way, now get the fuck out of here and take your pathetic little piggy-bank with you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: ffx resident ()
Date: May 20, 2019 11:12AM

My only statement to this whole fiasco...

I was helping a low-income friend of mine get help from Fairfax County so i took her over myself to the pennino (sp?) building to sign up for social services. Second floor is where the bank of computers to sign up was, and the reception desk.

The lobby was FULL of what looked to be fresh-off-the-boat hispanics and persons of Middle Eastern descent. The people behind the counter were all hispanic and middle-eastern as well. I did not see ONE black person, the only white person i saw was obviously a supervisor of some sort, and she looked old and tired, like she was just hanging on for retirement. NO white OR black people waiting in the lobby, just us 2. About 10 kids of various ages in the lobby as well.

We waited in line, she completed her commonhelp application online on their computer in about 20 minutes while waiting, and when we got to the front of the line all they did was hand her a business card with the main number and said they would call her back. The clerk just looked annoyed and pushed her out the way with no real answers, with a smile to call the next person who was the same ethnicity as the clerk. In the meantime we saw many people get help with their health insurance/wic/food stamp needs met on the spot.

All were comfy chatting in their own languages and with my rusty spanish i was able to discern what some of the convos were about.

It felt like the immigrants had an express pass and were helped right away, while the natives were disregarded and left to wait.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy.....but.

I swear what I am saying above is true, I am NOT trying to stir up shit, this was just my personal experience.

FYI this was about 10 days ago and i checked in with my friend this morning, still no one from the county has called her back, she is wanting another ride there tomorrow morning. I will go, but...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Montgomery South ()
Date: May 20, 2019 11:15AM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Your shithook response is predictable the only
> ones left will be the ones not smart enough or
> have no resources to leave and will be left to
> wallow in the shit that failfax is becoming. The
> ones leaving are the ones with resources and are
> tired of having those resources wasted. How far do
> you think the illegal leech or other brokeass
> minorities will be able to take failfax? Lol enjoy
> the ride dumbass.


No worries brother. Just look across the Potomac at Montgomery County. chock full of illegals and now out of the top 50 school systems in the country and can't get any businesses to relocate there. Crime is way up - both misdemeanor and felony. MS13 killings are becoming common place. Homelessness is on the rise. Montgomery County was the jewel of MD 30 years ago. Their school system was in the top 3 public school systems in the country. They attracted large corporations to relocate there. Now, they are for shit. That is Fairfax's future in 15 years. The old, pro-illegals faggot that rages on here will be long dead. But the stained legacy that he and his douche bagged ilk leave on Fairfax will be ever-lasting. Once a community goes to shit, it never recovers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Dont moco us ()
Date: May 20, 2019 03:47PM

Montgomery South Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Laterbyatches Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Your shithook response is predictable the only
> > ones left will be the ones not smart enough or
> > have no resources to leave and will be left to
> > wallow in the shit that failfax is becoming.
> The
> > ones leaving are the ones with resources and
> are
> > tired of having those resources wasted. How far
> do
> > you think the illegal leech or other brokeass
> > minorities will be able to take failfax? Lol
> enjoy
> > the ride dumbass.
>
>
> No worries brother. Just look across the Potomac
> at Montgomery County. chock full of illegals and
> now out of the top 50 school systems in the
> country and can't get any businesses to relocate
> there. Crime is way up - both misdemeanor and
> felony. MS13 killings are becoming common place.
> Homelessness is on the rise. Montgomery County
> was the jewel of MD 30 years ago. Their school
> system was in the top 3 public school systems in
> the country. They attracted large corporations to
> relocate there. Now, they are for shit. That is
> Fairfax's future in 15 years. The old,
> pro-illegals faggot that rages on here will be
> long dead. But the stained legacy that he and his
> douche bagged ilk leave on Fairfax will be
> ever-lasting. Once a community goes to shit, it
> never recovers.

+10000000. The above just about says it all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Laterbyatches ()
Date: May 20, 2019 04:05PM

Hurry up, please Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ride will be much better with your sorry ass
> out of the way, now get the fuck out of here and
> take your pathetic little piggy-bank with you!


When my kind leaves Failfax, it will be just what you like,another failed 3rd world shit hole full of crime and illegal leeches and broke ass minorities. Only the poor and ignorant left. So fuck you and enjoy the squalor it will be just like home to you. It will be another Detroit and it won't take long with dumb fucks like you around, broke ass minorities and/or an illegal leeches. Neither of which can tske care of yourselves you both depend on free shit provided by others and for some reason you feel entitled, bunch of fucking freeloading shithook ingrates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: libliblib ()
Date: May 22, 2019 04:48AM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hurry up, please Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The ride will be much better with your sorry
> ass
> > out of the way, now get the fuck out of here
> and
> > take your pathetic little piggy-bank with you!
>
>
> When my kind leaves Failfax, it will be just what
> you like,another failed 3rd world shit hole full
> of crime and illegal leeches and broke ass
> minorities. Only the poor and ignorant left. So
> fuck you and enjoy the squalor it will be just
> like home to you. It will be another Detroit and
> it won't take long with dumb fucks like you
> around, broke ass minorities and/or an illegal
> leeches. Neither of which can tske care of
> yourselves you both depend on free shit provided
> by others and for some reason you feel entitled,
> bunch of fucking freeloading shithook ingrates.


Please, feel free to take your crybaby bitch-boy self out of the area, the sooner the better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Hurry up, please ()
Date: May 22, 2019 07:31AM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When my kind leaves Failfax, it will be just what
> you like,another failed 3rd world shit hole full
> of crime and illegal leeches and broke ass
> minorities. Only the poor and ignorant left. So
> fuck you and enjoy the squalor it will be just
> like home to you. It will be another Detroit and
> it won't take long with dumb fucks like you
> around, broke ass minorities and/or an illegal
> leeches. Neither of which can tske care of
> yourselves you both depend on free shit provided
> by others and for some reason you feel entitled,
> bunch of fucking freeloading shithook ingrates.

Oh yeah! You and your sorry=ass kind are what holds up the region alright. Dumb as a stick. Lazy as shit. We're really going to miss the likes of assholes like you when you go. Do the rest of us a favor here and get the fuck on with it. The sooner worthless turds like you are gone, the better off the rest of us will be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Laterbyatches ()
Date: May 22, 2019 04:14PM

Really... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When are these whiny-ass penniless losers finally
> going to get the fuck out of here? Tired of
> listening to their stupid empty bullshit threats.
> Oklahoma beckons, losers. Be a man. Step up and
> do it...


If we were penniless losers we would stay here with you. Is that why you are so mad and butthurt that we are leaving? You dont have the brains to leave or dont have the money either.Our threats are not empty and when the money leaves it ain't coming back. So you better like living in a shit hole dumbass.

No one is heading to Oklahoma I am going to other parts of Virginia where the Dillon rule is in effect. I'll be driving on roads your taxes pay for. All the while you will be sitting in the countries worst traffic after you paid a toll to get on the road. Also you will be surrounded by the nations worst drivers just hoping some illegal leech without a license or insurance slams into you. All brought to you by the dema fags in charge. Enjoy it douche nozzle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: tcr ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:50AM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When are these whiny-ass penniless losers
> finally
> > going to get the fuck out of here? Tired of
> > listening to their stupid empty bullshit
> threats.
> > Oklahoma beckons, losers. Be a man. Step up
> and
> > do it...
>
>
> If we were penniless losers we would stay here
> with you. Is that why you are so mad and butthurt
> that we are leaving? You dont have the brains to
> leave or dont have the money either.Our threats
> are not empty and when the money leaves it ain't
> coming back. So you better like living in a shit
> hole dumbass.
>
> No one is heading to Oklahoma I am going to other
> parts of Virginia where the Dillon rule is in
> effect. I'll be driving on roads your taxes pay
> for. All the while you will be sitting in the
> countries worst traffic after you paid a toll to
> get on the road. Also you will be surrounded by
> the nations worst drivers just hoping some illegal
> leech without a license or insurance slams into
> you. All brought to you by the dema fags in
> charge. Enjoy it douche nozzle.


Typical coward response. Funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: I'd be nuts to leave now ()
Date: May 23, 2019 10:33AM

I make obscene amounts of money working her part time. If I was somewhere else I'd be working twice as much for less money. My house appreciates in value more each year than what many people earn in other parts of the country. I have got access to the cultural resources of the DC area, museums, concerts, sports programs, universities. If being here gets too much I have the resources to leave to recharge my batteries and then return for more. Five or ten years from now when I decide to slow down it might make sense to move. Not now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The citizens of Fairfax rise UP!
Posted by: Greener grass ()
Date: May 23, 2019 11:40AM

^^^ That's where we were in the early 2000's. Roughly a decade left to work, so it was time to start looking around for a nice place to retire to. As we have family nearby, we checked the south of France. Also looked at the Caribbean (Jamaica, USVI, and the Caymans), the west coast of the US (Seattle, SF, and SD), and the south shore of Kauai. The last was the closest we came to finding what we were looking for that wasn't right here in good old Fairfax County, but it was tloo far away. Retired right here for seven years now, and haven't regretted a minute of it. Turns out we can easily afford it and we simply don't travel during rush hour, so the Big Two that people like to complain about are crossed off the list right off the bat.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******         **  **     **  ******** 
 **     **  **    **        **   **   **      **    
 **     **  **              **    ** **       **    
 **     **  **              **     ***        **    
 **     **  **        **    **    ** **       **    
 **     **  **    **  **    **   **   **      **    
 ********    ******    ******   **     **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.