HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best Truck Stop Food In NOVA Stick To Your Ribs Grub
Posted by: Double Clutching Favorites ()
Date: May 02, 2019 11:51PM

Where is the best stick to your ribs real southern style truck stop style places in NOVA ? The 29 ? GAR ? Costal Flats, The Ritz at Tysons. J Gilberts ?? The Dixie Pig on Rt 1 is long gone sorry. Deli specials where are they ? The fat hungry ones want to know !

Course none can beat DAJAX's real southern cooking Natch! Cooked at home in my new shack way south of any rivers down Dragon Run in the Land of the Deplorables and Wal Mart shoppers like me for me. If they had any good sense they would rent me a spot and I would bring um in by the thousands !

Slice that chicken breast carefully long ways into 2 pieces, beat it thinner with a meat mallet between a piece of plastic wrap and dredge it in flour, put it into a egg wash of 1 egg beaten with some milk then into bread crumbs and into the fridge for a hour to chill out. Then put some canola oil into the heavy iron skillet and bring it up above medium heat and slap the 1 cutlet in. Fry a few minutes don't let it get too hot and turn , cook till browned and done and drain it, do the other the same way , pull it out and drain on paper towels and your ready to go with home made mashed taters fresh green beans and county gravy by Pioneer from a package
Attachments:
DAJAXTRUCKSTOP.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best Truck Stop Food In NOVA Stick To Your Ribs Grub
Posted by: not in these parts ()
Date: May 03, 2019 12:15AM

there are no truck stops in NOVA

Posted by: wheres this truck stop at ()
Date: June 17, 2019 11:05PM

where is this dajax truck stop i cant find it im heading north from norfolk to buffalo on 95 i saw it on google when i looked for best truck stop food its ill be passing north on I95 to the legion bridge at 2350

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1797&bih=991&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=rlIIXa6qFqOyggfFzaeYCg&q=best+truck+stop+food&oq=best+truck+stop+food&gs_l=img.12..0i24l2.18267.23263..25230...0.0..0.72.606.11......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i7i30j0i7i5i30j0i8i7i30j0i30.0kIcSAflhQ4

Posted by: Amerigo.Vespucci ()
Date: June 18, 2019 07:08AM

Ain't no 95 gonna' take you to Buffalo, Lt. Dan...

You're a terrible truck driver...

Posted by: old place on rt 1 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 08:15AM

Double Clutching Favorites Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is the best stick to your ribs real southern
> style truck stop style places in NOVA ? The 29 ?
> GAR ? Costal Flats, The Ritz at Tysons. J Gilberts
> ?? The Dixie Pig on Rt 1 is long gone sorry. Deli
> specials where are they ?

that place that sells starch granules?

Posted by: Hobo Junction IPA ()
Date: June 18, 2019 08:23AM

Or is a hefewesien?

Dajax, you are a legend.

I gotta know more about ol Hobo Junction Beer swillin Double-Action Jackson...

Tell me more, dawg!

Posted by: You've Never Been There ()
Date: June 18, 2019 11:55AM

>Ain't no 95 gonna' take you to Buffalo

The American Legion bridge goes to 495 N to 270 to 70 in Maryland to 70 in Breezewood Pa and out the Pa Turnpike up thur Pittsburgh on I 79 to Erie then east along Lake Erie on I 90 to Buffalo that's the route I and all the truckers take from I 95N thur Va coming from the south

That Dajax plate beats the 29 any day and the Flying J too even if the 29 had a lot big enough for the rigs

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.