HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
How Long Can Cooked Food Stay In The Refrigerator Before Freezing It
Posted by: Ill Take A Chance ()
Date: March 11, 2019 11:39PM

I made a big pan of lasagna and I usually cut it up into squares and wrap it and freeze it right away. Alas the store had Devils Bone Brewing Co Trail Angel by the cases so I got a few and I've just been too dammed lazy to do anything but munch on that lasagna washing it down Natch with ICE COLD Tail Angels ! Ive got a few big pieces so should I get rid of them or take a chance wrapping and saving the stuff for later

Ill Chance IT ! My stomach is cast iron LOL

Serious Answers so the young ones with tender liberal feelings and stomachs can handle it

Round Can or Not after 2 to 3 days in the fridge before freezing it

If it was for you I would round can it in one second as bacteria grows fast, but for me Ill slop it all up now and later and smile as my wife is on a diet again no pasta or leftovers she said, wonder why ??

Now a trick cut that big piece of lasagna into squares with a knife when you micro wave it and it will be heated up much better
Attachments:
TrailangelisGreat.jpg

Re: How Long Can Cooked Food Stay In The Refrigerator Before Freezing It
Posted by: Food Critic ()
Date: March 12, 2019 05:05AM

That Lasagna looks like shit.

Posted by: Hi Dajax!! ()
Date: March 12, 2019 05:10AM

Food like lasagna can stay in the fridge a few days.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: March 16, 2019 11:11PM

Hi Dajax!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Food like lasagna can stay in the fridge a few
> days.

Definitely. And trust your nose. We throw WAY too much food away in this country, especially due to stupid "Best by" dates that don't mean anything in most cases.

Posted by: Bob Goldbladder ()
Date: March 17, 2019 01:17PM

D A ‘Stonewall’ Jackson. I always look forward to your posts. Even if not Fairfax related, they’re never about national politics. It’s what makes FFU a community.

This forum powered by Phorum.