HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...137138139140141142143144145146147Next
Current Page: 143 of 147
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 05:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If that were true, we’d have seen a retraction
> re your flaunt/flout bobble.

That would be your bobble that you are trying to wriggle your way out of.

> Was waiting for it, so saw it all in real time and
> reported here accordingly.

You claimed to have reported it days later. Once again, your story is changing. In any event, you've posted no actual NWS data at all. The actual data conflicts with what you claim. Can you explain how that came to be?

> LOL. They were all quarantined. Nobody in the
> store.

Well, who in their right mind would want to return to the place they likely contracted the disease????

> Finding cases is the whole point, dummy.

Avoiding transmission and not creating hotspots of COVID clusters is the whole point, dipshit. Then again, you and your friends

> I call it low-grade because the steakhouse
> category itself is low-grade, and The Palm is not
> well rated within it.

No account, Restaurant Week Rube, Subway loving dipshits opinions are duly noted and dismissed as the rubbish they are.

> You’ve never been there.

LOL! It's not as exclusive as you are pretending it is.

> Skip Capital Grille.

I haven't been there since last summer, but I doubt it will be my last trip there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 12, 2021 06:21PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That would be your bobble that you are trying to
> wriggle your way out of.

As noted above, you fucked up on the definition of flaunt. Your bad.

> You claimed to have reported it days later.

You mean after you failed to mention any of it. Your dishonesty having been the whole point.

> Well, who in their right mind would want to return
> to the place they likely contracted the disease????

That would have been ‘the house’, not the store.

> > Finding cases is the whole point, dummy.

> Avoiding transmission and not creating hotspots of
> COVID clusters is the whole point.

Stay on track, dummy. Finding cases is the purpose of testing.

> No account, Restaurant Week Rube, Subway loving
> dipshits opinions are duly noted and dismissed as
> the rubbish they are.

LOL. You can’t keep up with me at all. You likely still think of Liberty BBQ as a ‘chicken place’. You’re a total foodie failure!

> LOL! It's not as exclusive as you are pretending it is.

I only suggested that YOU have never been to Eddie V’s. You have never been to a whole range of good places and better. Loser.

> I haven't been there since last summer, but I
> doubt it will be my last trip there.

Suit yourself. I’ve been there once, and that WILL be my last trip there. Subway, yes. Capital Grille, no.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 06:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > You claimed to have reported it days later.
>
> You mean after you failed to mention any of it.
> Your dishonesty having been the whole point.

Passing light showers after sunset on one of the first two nights is hardly worth mentioning. That's particularly true when all involved were indoors. Of course, this is what the actual recorded data shows on both of those days. You lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 12, 2021 07:10PM

There are no lies here posted by me. Your lies here —- both by omission and commission — are legion. Had I not posted on actual pre-Xmas weather conditions in Too Far North Florida, there would have been none.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 07:16PM

And yet the actual recorded data from your preferred weather station confirms you are a liar. It's why you won't link to it. It directly contradicts your assertion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 12, 2021 07:22PM

You can shove that shit back up your sorry ass, Linus. The real-time reporting by NWS Cape Canaveral was quite telling. Your much later reconstructions, not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 07:42PM

LOL! If your real time reporting was accurate, it would be reflected in the historical data recorded that day. It isn't. You lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 12, 2021 09:07PM

You can’t accept simple facts — part of the reason why I was watching so closely. In the end, you will lie about everything. There was no question that you would lie (as you did) about the rains, winds, and freezing temps in Too Far North Florida. Not sorry for keeping watch and track

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 12, 2021 09:30PM

You should be sorry for your inability to substantiate your claim.

Why is it that the recorded date do not comport with your observations?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 08:50AM

LOL! Why -- other than simple butthurt -- was it that you railed against every item of recorded weather data as I posted it? The cold, the rains, the howling winds, the freeze warnings, the small craft advisories. All taken straight from the real-time pages of the NWS station at Cape Canaveral, the very place you claimed to be staying in. And yet you objected to every single one and still do. NWS 1, YOU 0.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 10:28AM

Well, the worse than weakened Whiffies can only fade ever further into the oblivion of dull and boring irrelevance. They need some new material. Maybe something that was true for a change after all these years of simple lying. The simple truth meanwhile is that we out here in the luxurious Sweet Spot are once again up against a crisp and brilliant winter morning. It was 27 degrees out there when I first got up, but as is always welcome in January, we'll be seeing the high 40's today, and then the low 50's the next couple of days. Every 'not terrible' day beings us that much closer to the return of longer. warmer days, and of course, daylight savings time. Usually, baseball as well, but that still seems rather iffy at best. In any case, we have clear blue skies to enjoy this morning, no real chance of rain, and barely any wind at all. Working on the last box of Eddie V's leftovers for breakfast -- half rib-eye, and half King Crab Oscar Nice. Looks like a trip into town to restock some now depleted shelves will be called for shortly though.

Also called for quite shortly will be the second impeachment of the craven grifter-in-chief, President Ding Dong. With The Turtle now hailing the importance of purging all that is Trump from the house of the GOP, the real possibility of a conviction seems somehow to be in play. I would see that as quite a long-shot still, but the stain and burden of The Donald would be a tough thing to carry around, even in the short run, so you just never know. The expedient thing could be just some sort of shunning.

In other news, there are no real headline stories rolling in at the moment, just news of the usual minor deals and miscellaneous house-keeping duties. The Nats no doubt have some work they'd like to get done on top of the Bell and Schwarber adds, battery parts seeming to be the next priority. Doubtful that ownership will want to go berserk on payroll though, so trying to thread some needle or other may be the order of the day.

Getting out of Dodge is of course always the order of the day over in dusty old Falls Church City. Those stuck in LTCF's of course have not much in the way of options, but greener grass does indeed await those who actually are able to hop over to the other side of the fence. Imagine having actual shopping and dining amenities available without having to leave town!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 11:35AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Why -- other than simple butthurt -- was it
> that you railed against every item of recorded
> weather data as I posted it? The cold, the rains,
> the howling winds, the freeze warnings, the small
> craft advisories. All taken straight from the
> real-time pages of the NWS station at Cape
> Canaveral, the very place you claimed to be
> staying in. And yet you objected to every single
> one and still do. NWS 1, YOU 0.

And strangely, the actual recorded data from the Cape Canaveral Weather Station doesn't comport with your claims. How do you think that happened?

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Pleasant daytime temperatures, precipitation confined to the evening hours, calm winds throughout most of the day. What's not to like?

Those are the conditions recorded by the weather station of your choosing. They don't comport with a single ting you've claimed and you have no explanation for why that is. Of course, I am the only one in this conversation who has provided actual data. Funny how you always come up short when it comes to that. I guess there is no actual data that support your lies and bullshit when it comes to many of your claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 12:32PM

Why, you transparent, habitual, pathetic LIAR, do you link to IBM instead of NWS? All of what I posted came directly from real-time reporting by the latter. Period. You had and have no viable response to it. The simple facts here are that you froze your foolish, flabby ass off on your doctor-denounced trip to Florida, while apparently dining only at low-class eateries. Better simply to have stuck it out here at the LTCF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: January 13, 2021 01:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Getting out of Dodge is of course always the order
> of the day over in dusty old Falls Church City.
>
>
>
> Imagine having
> actual shopping and dining amenities available
> without having to leave town!

I JUST FIGURED OUT why you don't like FC but like Vienna. FC doesn't have3 a glory hole, but Vienna has VGH, Inc. A quick FFX Connector ride up the styreet and no worries about parking and YOU'RE THERE!.

I'm sure there are some kinksters there who like your poopy Depends.

iT ALL makes sense, now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 01:46PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why, you transparent, habitual, pathetic LIAR, do
> you link to IBM instead of NWS?

LOL! Weather Underground is the second most visited weather website globally. Further, the links I provided show the data captured directly from Cape Canaveral AFS Station (KXMR). You are free, however, to post your own links. I won't hold my breath though.

Are seriously calling into question the data posted Weather Underground? First Google fucked you on Great Forest and the American Veterans Disabled For Life Memorial and somehow they were wrong, but you were right. Now, Weather Underground is out to get you? You are one delusional fuckstick. Do you think all of "big tech" is out to get you? You ARE as delusional as your boy Trump.

> All of what I
> posted came directly from real-time reporting by
> the latter.

You posted no links. Nothing.

> Period. You had and have no viable
> response to it.

Sure I did. You lied was the response and the data prove it.

> The simple facts here are that
> you froze your foolish, flabby ass off

Pleasant temperatures on all but two days of a near two week trip. Minimal precipitation as well. Worked out nicely.

> on your
> doctor-denounced trip to Florida,

Your recent fateful 3 hour tour would be considered much more problematic for COVID transmission.

> while apparently
> dining only at low-class eateries.

Didn't dine out a single time.

> Better simply
> to have stuck it out here at the LTCF.

Back to this bullshit? You're the geriatric with obvious issues with dementia and a host of other mental health disorders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 02:51PM

You and your sock-puppets are equally failures. NWS is the primary source. All else is derivative violation of best evidence. Your CMYK failure is notable in light of your boasts of superior google skills. Your AVDL photos are notable in part for the degree to which they conflict with regular eyewitness evidence, and in part because they deliberately deflect from the scene along Wash Ave. As evidenced further by a long list of lies, you are simply a lying, asshole FRAUD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 13, 2021 03:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YouMe and myour sock-puppets are equally failures.
> NWS is the primaryjust 1 source. All else is derivative
> violation of best evidence.
mYour CMYK failure is
> notable in light ofdespite myour boasts of superior google
> skills. All of mYour AVDL photos are notable in partwhole for
> the degree to which they conflict with regular
> eyewitness evidence, and in part because they
> deliberately deflect from thebear no resemblance to the scene along Wash
> Ave. As evidenced further by a long list of lies,
> you areI am simply a lying, asshole FRAUD.



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 03:06PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back to this bullshit? You're the geriatric with
> obvious issues with dementia and a host of other
> mental health disorders.

You confirmed your long-suspected status in your energetic defense of inclusion in Group-1A. Just another well-laid trap that you so clumsily walked right into. Explains also your long-time ignorance of neighborhood events and odd fascination with Generacs. Want to talk some more about flout versus flaunt? LOL! What a total dope!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 03:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You and your sock-puppets are equally failures.

I need no sockpuppets to thoroughly dismantle a dumbass like you.

> NWS is the primary source.

Then feel free to post a link to them verifying your claims. It's not my job to prove the veracity of your bogus claims.

If you feel that the data reported by Weather Underground is inaccurate, have the balls to say as much. Well, is it wrong, pussy?

> All else is derivative
> violation of best evidence.

You've provided no direct evidence to support your claim. I have.

> Your CMYK failure is
> notable in light of your boasts of superior google
> skills.

The only failure in Great Forest is yours. And it's a big one. A huge blunder that you couldn't admit and were then forced to lie about. Mere mention of it sends you scurrying away in fear. Your preposterous cover story only worsens your situation.

> Your AVDL photos are notable in part for
> the degree to which they conflict with regular
> eyewitness evidence,

They are in prefect harmony with my far more frequent and recent eyewitness testimony. Before you decide to concoct some more fake visits to the area, note that Washington Ave. is closed between Independence and D St. for the next week or so. I would note that your alleged visits mention nothing about the nature, quality or value of these alleged goods you are procuring in the area. You merely talk about the route there. A sure sign of your fraud.

The photos also directly contradict your liewitness testimony. They show that your claims of obscured views in the autumn of 2019 are lies and that the pruning event of the summer of 2020 is a lie. Not only that, your alleged pruning lie is pure defamation of character against the hardworking men and women in the horticultural department of NPS. Not only do you lie about the views concerning a memorial dedicated to those who made all but the ultimate sacrifice, but you lie about the hardworking employees dedicated to maintaining that memorial. It's worse than when you lied about the vital status of your parents. It's worse because your parents are likely responsible for raising a lying asshole. Disabled veterans as a group did nothing offensive to deserve such mistreatment from you.

Let's also not forget that you once claimed the memorial was covered in grass. It is largely comprised of granite paving stones and that is what would be noticeable to anyone driving or walking in that vicinity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 03:41PM

It’s no use, dope. You can’t tell so much as north from south in that area, so it’s hard to see how further info re artisanal goods procured in SWDC would be of any use to you at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 03:58PM

LOL! I see he is no hurry to provide an NWS link to substantiate his bogus weather claims. Of course, just like his townhouses in a colorful array of colors bullshit, no such link exists. I guess "Big Tech" is just out to get the asshole. They've really got it in for him and his boy Donny.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s no use, dope. You can’t tell so much as
> north from south in that area,

When you can figure out the name of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below, you might have a case to make about your knowledge of the area. Of course, that still wouldn't fully rehabilitate you after the blunders concerning exit 6, Spirit of Justice Park, confusion over loading docks and parking garages, and a host of other fuck-ups.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> so it’s hard to
> see how further info re artisanal goods procured
> in SWDC would be of any use to you at all.

Some asshole said that those who made such trips wouldn't concentrate on the route or parking, but rather on the actual experience. Just throwing that load of bullshit back in your face, You know, the same way I shamed you on your flouting of CDC guidance. Of course, the only reason the route and parking were mentioned as it relates to my meals at Fiola Mare is because that same asshole whined about Georgetown traffic and parking. That same dope had a planes, trains and automobiles type of solution that would've added time and COVID exposure risk to the journey, About the stupidest recommendation in the world. Of course, being a shit-shack shut-in, he doesn't know any better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 04:04PM

Speaking of artisanal though, with all the stuff from Eddie V’s gobbled up, we have stopped off at Santini’s to load up on dinner goodies. Might have gone to Subway, but their pizza is not as good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:11PM

^^^^^ Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

We can add deflect and distract to that too. All feebly done, of course.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 05:44PM

All too familiar and pathetic shuck and jive from the all-time total asshole.

By the way..,

file.php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jp

And of course, you have never eaten at Fiola Mare. Had you done so, you would easily have recognized this...

file.php?2,file=438113,filename=_princ_8

Stupid lying sack of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:54PM

LOL! I see he is no hurry to provide an NWS link to substantiate his bogus weather claims. Of course, just like his townhouses in a colorful array of colors and foliage obscuring the memorial bullshit, no such link exists. All available evidence from Google and Weather Underground indicates he's full of shit. I guess "Big Tech" is just out to get the asshole. They've really got it in for him and his boy Donny.

And he still can't name of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below. Hardly a surprise given his blunders concerning exit 6, Spirit of Justice Park, confusion over loading docks and parking garages, and a host of other fuck-ups.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

And, while Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend may prefer fruity cocktails, the last one I had was while lounging in the tropics years ago. Just not my sort of thing. The wine list at Fiola Mare is more than adequate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 06:46PM

No points awarded, dumbass. Same as for your frozen week in Too Far North Florida. As an underfunded douchebag, you have only been able to lie about all that since. Such a useless loser. Santini’s stuff is good though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 07:01PM

PS. You would not have needed to order a Sexy Fish to have recognized a picture of one. It would be as hard to miss a Cafe Renaissance at Cafe Renaissance. Another place you’ve never been to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 07:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No points awarded, dumbass. Same as for your
> frozen week in Too Far North Florida. As an
> underfunded douchebag, you have only been able to
> lie about all that since. Such a useless loser.
> Santini’s stuff is good though.


So, you couldn't find any data to support your bogus claims. That's nothing new for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 07:36PM

LOL! Linus fails again. So seriously outclassed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 07:50PM

Outclassed by what? A big pile of nothing to support your bogus claims? Yeah, go with that. Nothing is all you ever had and all you will ever have.

Brought down once again by your lies and stupidity. It’s always the same for you, dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 13, 2021 09:20PM

Get some new material, you magnificent nothingness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 13, 2021 09:47PM

I don't need new material. Mocking you for your inability to substantiate your claims is all I need. It more than proves you're a lying fraud. Of course, you could try to substantiate your claims, but we all know that will never happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Final Solution ()
Date: January 13, 2021 11:49PM

You know what you could do to really torture the old guy?

Ignore him.

An appropriated Dollar Store thread on a shitty little local forum is all that he has.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 09:46AM

Well, the Whiffies are about as weak as yesterday's coffee grounds, as they fall short even of being able to stagger over to collapse in the corner. Perhaps though they have lately learned that FLAUNT means to treat contemptuously according to Merriam-Webster, but these dolts are very slow learners at best, so there may be considerable doubt of that as well.

There is no doubt though that here we go again out here in the sensational Sweet Spot, as it was 30 degrees outside when I got up to greet significant leftovers from last night's clever Santini's run (s=ome now already eaten), along with bright sunny skies, barely any breeze, and even less chance of rain. snow, sleet, or even a wintry mix. Just another made-to -order winter morning with highs later once again well into the 50's. This is not really very hard to take. A five-car train of deer had made its way across the front yard as we headed out at mid afternoon yesterday, they stared first at us, and then at the two astonished dog-walkers they next encountered out along the road. Those were not so accustomed to deer as we are.

Rejection is meanwhile what the classless and now twice-impeached President Ding Dong will next need to become accustomed to. Numbers of babbling brutes and brainwashed blowhard losers from the so-called MAGA-movement may well persist foe some time, but the Donald is done, ever and quite properly to be looked back upon as the biggest LOSER -- the worst President in all of US history. The scumbag has been just awful at everything and deserves no less.

In other news, current free-agent and one-time Nats stalwart Jordan Zimmermann is having a bit of a tough time on the open market this winter. Soon to turn 35, coming off five bad years with the Tigers, and dealing now with a forearm injury, he may need to set up some sort of showcase thing if he's to find any sort of serious contract. Decent, down-to-earth guy, so I hope he can sign somewhere and hang around the game for a while longer.

Not likely to be invited to hang around anything of course are the stumbling stupes and stooges of Falls Church City. Classic, clueless losers, these dolts add only to the disgrace of a place, and hence earn the most unwanted label. What a sorry deck of cards it is that has been shuffled and reshuffled over in sagging FCC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 10:26AM

Been there, done that. Many times, actually. No PVC. No paper plates. LOL!
Attachments:
__ev_lunch.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 10:57AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No PVC. No paper plates.

No NWS data to support his bogus claims. Wait til he figures out WU uses NWS data.

No Google street views of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

No pictures (besides a watercolor) of all this foliage that at one time blocked views of the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 10:58AM

Final Solution Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know what you could do to really torture the
> old guy?
>
> Ignore him.
>
> An appropriated Dollar Store thread on a shitty
> little local forum is all that he has.


Not a bad idea. Although, him not getting the last word in really eats at him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 11:36AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No NWS data to support his bogus claims. Wait til
> he figures out WU uses NWS data.

NWS was all I used or needed in proving you to be just the same old lying asshole I thought you would be. And why won't you use NWS data again?
>
> No Google street views of townhomes painted in a
> questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

That's your fault, fail-boy. Your google skills have turned out not to be anything like what you had once claimed they were. Imagine a thing like that happening!

> No pictures (besides a watercolor) of all this
> foliage that at one time blocked views of the
> glass and granite walls of the American Veterans
> Disabled for Life Memorial.

So sorry you never had a chance to see the place in person prior to the Great Pruning of 2020. Of course, while I drive past the site with some regularity, you've never actually been there at all and can only rely on fixed, aging, and cherry-picked photos of the place. Another dose of endless fail for the fail-boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 12:00PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a bad idea. Although, him not getting the last
> word in really eats at him.

LOL! There are 3,871 posts in this thread under the handle 'seven figute city' plus some number of periods. Thousands more under the handles of your many psycho sock-puppets. It's clear that you simply enjoy either falling off your bicycle or getting the big, bad boot plowed up your butt, as these are the only two things that ever happen to you here.

file.php?2,file=215748,filename=bike_fai

Grab two!
.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 12:03PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Although, him not getting the last word in really eats at him.

That's a gerund, fail-boy. Should have known to use 'his', not 'him'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: BBNMT ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Although, him not getting the last word in
> really eats at him.
>
> That's a gerund, fail-boy. Should have known to
> use 'his', not 'him'.


This is FFXU, Gerund Boy. Nobody gives a shit about the grammar police. Only a pedantic asshole like you cares.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> NWS was all I used or needed in proving you to be
> just the same old lying asshole I thought you
> would be.

And yet, you posted no links from NWS to support those claims. Of course, none existed to support your claim which is why we don't see them here.

> And why won't you use NWS data again?

I see no need. I don't dispute the data reported by Weather Underground. You clearly do. Interesting though that they use the data provided by NWS. And it still doesn't comport with what you claim.


> That's your fault, fail-boy.

How would that be my fault? I didn't make any ludicrous claim about townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. There is nothing I need to post to show that is a lie. You, of course, are free to post an image or link. We both know you won't because you are lying.

> Your google skills
> have turned out not to be anything like what you
> had once claimed they were. Imagine a thing like
> that happening!

The only thing happening right now is that your claims are known to be lies. You've posted other images and links here, so it is not for lack of ability. The only reason that you don't in this case is because you are lying and no links or images support your claim.


> So sorry you never had a chance to see the place
> in person prior to the Great Pruning of 2020.

I saw it numerous times before and since the summer of 2020. The trees there have never been pruned. There has never been a need and it would actually be unwise. You dishonor the men and women who maintain that memorial by claiming otherwise.

> Of
> course, while I drive past the site with some
> regularity,

There is no evidence of that. In fact, all the evidence here indicates you've never been to the area given your blunders concerning exit 6, Spirit of Justice Park, confusion over loading docks and parking garages, the slip lane from S. Capitol St. to Washington Avenue and a host of other fuck-ups.

> you've never actually been there at
> all and can only rely on fixed, aging, and
> cherry-picked photos of the place.

You have been free to post your own, but have failed to do so. We all know why. The images captured in August of 2019 show what the trees looked like before the summer of 2020 and just a few weeks prior to your alleged trips and reports concerning foliage obscuring the glass and granite walls. Because of my frequent trips to the area, I knew those statements (like so many of your statements) to be false. Google Street View images, captured in August of 2019, simply confirmed what I knew to be true.

Confronted with the fact that you were caught in yet another lie, you hastily and clumsily concocted the pruning event should anyone actually go there to see for themselves. Unfortunately, for you, the story doesn't hold water. If anyone travels down there or looks on Google Street View, it becomes readily apparent that the size of the tree trunks at the memorial are completely incapable of supporting the amount of foliage to obscure views of the glass and granite walls.

You've also yet to account for how a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July of 2019 appears in a street view image where the glass and granite walls are visible from Washington Avenue.

That brings us to the November 2020 photos that show there is no evidence of pruning and that the tree trunks are still incapable of supporting the amount of foliage you lied about.

Now, we all know you will keep lying about it.

"As the result, the memorial itself is today another example of a grassy area with small trees."

Look at all that grass! LOL! Lying sack of shit.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:19PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Although, him not getting the last word in
> really eats at him.
>
> That's a gerund, fail-boy. Should have known to
> use 'his', not 'him'.


Maybe I did. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 12:37PM

Wow! You and alphabet-boi posting two minutes apart. What could that mean? Meanwhile, there are no views of the AVDL Memorial from any Falls Church LTCF. Best bet would be to drive by periodically and get an up close and personal view for yourself, but of course you can’t do that either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:09PM

LOL! Still can't accept that you are the butt of everyone's joke.

So, in conclusion, we have:

No NWS data to support his bogus claims. Wait until he figures out WU uses NWS data.

No Google street views of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

No pictures (besides a watercolor) of all this foliage that at one time blocked views of the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial.

When you lie, it's very difficult to find evidence to substantiate the claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 01:10PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe I did. LOL!

So you were just flaunting the rules of English then? Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not a bad idea. Although, him not getting the
> last
> > word in really eats at him.
>
> LOL! There are 3,871 posts in this thread under
> the handle 'seven figute city' plus some number of
> periods. Thousands more under the handles of your
> many psycho sock-puppets. It's clear that you
> simply enjoy either falling off your bicycle or
> getting the big, bad boot plowed up your butt, as
> these are the only two things that ever happen to
> you here.

I expose you as a lying fraud. I do that quite regularly actually. Among your many other mental disorders, this masochistic tendency of yours isn't very healthy. Masochism and antisocial personality disorder do go hand in hand. You really are well past the point of a mental health intervention. I guess the hag doesn't give a shit about you to step in and get you the help you so desperately need.

Face it, I might be the only one to pay you any attention which would explain why you are obsessed with me. You even went so far to as to lie about the weather in a place I was visiting. Well, you go back and forth on whether I went or not. Just more of your mental disorders getting the better of you again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe I did. LOL!
>
> So you were just flaunting the rules of English
> then? Dope.


Wow! You and I posting one minute apart. What could that mean?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 01:17PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you lie, it's very difficult to find evidence
> to substantiate the claims.

LOL! You post nothing but lies. As a sorry lying sack of shit, lies are all you have to work with. Transparent shit-slinging douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When you lie, it's very difficult to find
> evidence
> > to substantiate the claims.
>
> LOL! You post nothing but lies. As a sorry lying
> sack of shit, lies are all you have to work with.
> Transparent shit-slinging douche.


If that were so, you'd be able to provide unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence to refute my claims. You can't actually do that because you are lying.

Reminder: You can't account for the discrepancies between your accounts and actual recorded weather conditions; discrepancies between your accounts and the actual street-views in Great Forest; your accounts and the unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed photographs taken at the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial between July 2019 and November 2020. Meanwhile, the record, street-views and photographs all comport exactly with my descriptions. Either I am telling the truth or "Big Tech" is really out to get you.

Funny how that always happens to you. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When you lie, it's very difficult to find
> evidence
> > to substantiate the claims.
>
> LOL! You post nothing but lies. As a sorry lying
> sack of shit, lies are all you have to work with.
> Transparent shit-slinging douche.

WOW! you and I posting at the same time and one minute apart! What could that mean????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Talking to himself ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:39PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> WOW! you and I posting at the same time and one
> minute apart! What could that mean????


I always knew you were one of his sock puppets!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:58PM

Talking to himself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > WOW! you and I posting at the same time and one
> > minute apart! What could that mean????
>
>
> I always knew you were one of his sock puppets!


But, you're my sockpuppet. Wouldn't that make you his sockpuppet too? You know, the sockpuppet of my sockpuppet is my sockpuppet sort of thing. The only problem is that my parents don't live up in Brookmont. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 02:10PM

All of your multiple personae are worthless, ignorant, lying douche bags. Your constant companions in Too Far North Florida were rains, 20-25 mph winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories. Sucked to be you.
B

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 02:22PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of your multiple personae

Let's not forget that you are the one in serious need of a mental health intervention. You exhibit a severe case of antisocial personality disorder and its associated afflictions.

> Your constant
> companions in Too Far North Florida were rains,
> 20-25 mph winds, freeze warnings, and small craft
> advisories. Sucked to be you.
> B


Well B,

If your claims were true, that data would be recorded at your preferred weather station. The data from that station indicate you are lying. Of course, you are free to post your own data. You've never seemed able to do that.

Just like you've been unable to account for the discrepancies between your accounts and the actual street-views in Great Forest. Or, your accounts and the unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed photographs taken at the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial between July 2019 and November 2020. Meanwhile, the record, street-views and photographs all comport exactly with my descriptions.

How does that happen if I am lying? We don't expect you to come up with any better answer than you have in the past.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 03:00PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------
> Let's not forget that you are the one in serious
> need of a mental health intervention. You exhibit
> a severe case of antisocial personality disorder
> and its associated afflictions.

Go fuck yourself, Linus. Imagine if you can the stability and peace of mind that are born in being a wealthy retiree living in the heart of the Sweet Spot.

> If your claims were true, that data would be
> recorded at your preferred weather station. The
> data from that station indicate you are lying.

LOL! Those very data were the source of my posts. Do you have any idea how dumb you have been making yourself look?

> Just like you've been unable to account for the
> discrepancies between your accounts and the actual
> street-views in Great Forest.

I only advised you of the existence of the CMYK street-view and its implications. Everything since then has revolved around your FAILURE to be able to find it. Dope.

> Or, your accounts and the unbiased, unvarnished
> and undisputed photographs taken at the American
> Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial...

Those can and over time should be compared to actual real-time observations. That’s where I come in and you do not. Low-grade fail boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:19PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Go fuck yourself, Linus. Imagine if you can the
> stability and peace of mind that are born in being
> a wealthy retiree living in the heart of the Sweet
> Spot.

You are an unhinged lunatic who exhibits numerous antisocial personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder symptoms. It isn't an insult when I say that you need a mental health intervention. It is a fact. Deep down, you probably know this to be true.


> LOL! Those very data were the source of my posts.

Yet they don't comport with the recorded data. You failed to provide links in real time and have continued to fail at providing any actual data to support your lies. I, on the other hand, did not hesitate to provided unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed weather records from your preferred weather station during the dates in question.

It can only be concluded that you lied about the data. It's pathetic enough that you would monitor weather conditions more than 800 miles away, but you should truly be embarrassed to be caught lying about that weather.


> I only advised you of the existence of the CMYK
> street-view and its implications.

You lied about the existence of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors. Well, to be fair, you got caught in yet another blunder and then lied because your fragile ego can't allow you to admit your errors.

> Everything
> since then has revolved around your FAILURE to be
> able to find it. Dope.

In order for that to be true, you would actually need to prove the existence of such structures. You can't, so you just keep lying.

> Those can and over time should be compared to
> actual real-time observations.

They have been which is why I was able to spot your lie immediately. But, we are talking about claims you made in the fall of 2019 and June of 2020. We can't go back in time to get those real time observations, but we can used the images captured in August of 2019 to show that no foliage obscured the glass and granite walls of the Memorial to those driving or walking along or across Washington Ave. in that vicinity. We can use the images captured in November 2020 to show that there was no large-scale pruning event undertaken by NPS.

The catalogue of images conclusively show you are lying. The question is why would you dishonor the brave men and women who made all but the ultimate sacrifice for their nation by lying about the memorial dedicated to them. You really are like your boy Trump. He called wounded soldiers losers. It's really you that is the loser, dope. If you knew shame, you'd be ashamed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Self-Awareness ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:54PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > Let's not forget that you are the one in
> serious
> > need of a mental health intervention. You
> exhibit
> > a severe case of antisocial personality
> disorder
> > and its associated afflictions.
>
> Go fuck yourself, Linus. Imagine if you can the
> stability and peace of mind that are born in being
> a wealthy retiree living in the heart of the Sweet
> Spot.
>
> > If your claims were true, that data would be
> > recorded at your preferred weather station. The
> > data from that station indicate you are lying.
>
> LOL! Those very data were the source of my posts.
> Do you have any idea how dumb you have been
> making yourself look?
>
> > Just like you've been unable to account for the
> > discrepancies between your accounts and the
> actual
> > street-views in Great Forest.
>
> I only advised you of the existence of the CMYK
> street-view and its implications. Everything
> since then has revolved around your FAILURE to be
> able to find it. Dope.
>
> > Or, your accounts and the unbiased, unvarnished
>
> > and undisputed photographs taken at the American
>
> > Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial...
>
> Those can and over time should be compared to
> actual real-time observations. That’s where I
> come in and you do not. Low-grade fail boy.


You realize that everyone knows that you're completely full of shit right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 05:20PM

I think he is dumb enough to believe that some people might actually buy his bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 06:53PM

What pathetically feeble responses from the low-grade asshole and his douchebag sock-puppet pals. Bunch of low- life low-brows stuck in the muck and mire of the hundreds of knowing lies they have told in their unending desperation. Stupid shits.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2021 07:07PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 07:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What pathetically feeble responses from the
> low-grade asshole and his douchebag sock-puppet
> pals. Bunch of low- life low-brows stuck in the
> muck and more of the hundreds of knowing lies they
> have told in their unending desperation. Stupid
> shits.


LOL! What's feeble is how you have no response to it whatsoever. I guess truth and the facts are foreign concepts to you and really

You lied. You got caught. End of story, dope. You aren't smart enough to convince anyone that your bogus claims are true.

No NWS data to substantiate your claim.
No street view images from Google to substantiate your Great Forest claims.
No evidence whatsoever to support your bogus claims about foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls at the American's disabled for Life Memorial.

As always, you've got exactly nothing. Meanwhile, all of the undisputed, unbiased, and unvarnished evidence supports all of my claims. You lose. Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 14, 2021 07:21PM

Shove it up your flabby ass, you pathetic dumbfuck. You are but a low-life scumbag loser. Lies (and sock-puppets) are the essence of your ignorant way of life. You are a nobody here. A nothing and a nobody, pure and simple. Suck on it, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 14, 2021 08:11PM

LOL! The lunatic's rage that you're showing right now makes me smile.

Here's the thing though, dope. When I call you a liar, I provide unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence such as images or links. When you call me a liar, you provide exactly nothing to substantiate that claim. That makes you the shit-slinger.

And if I'm such a nobody, why do you constantly find yourself throwing profanity laced temper-tantrums when I call you out for the lying fraud you are? And you want people to believe you aren't in desperate need for a serious mental health intervention? LOL!

Face it, I kick the shit out of you on such a regular basis that your fragile ego just can't handle it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Thread Checker ()
Date: January 14, 2021 11:37PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Face it, I kick the shit out of you on such a
> regular basis that your fragile ego just can't
> handle it.


^ This checks out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 02:27AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! The lunatic's rage that you're showing right
> now makes me smile.

It would be an Ovi smile from my having knocked so many of your rotting Linus teeth out. There’s not a point you try to make here that isn’t just rife with dishonesty and deliberate misrepresentation. Briefly put, you are but a miserable fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 07:03AM

LOL! Look who was awakened from his slumber in the wee hours of the morning haunted by his numerous ass beatings here. Irregular sleep is just another indication of a mental disorder.

Remember, when I call you a liar, I provide unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence such as images or links. When you call me a liar, you provide exactly nothing to substantiate that claim. That makes you the shit-slinger.

No NWS data to substantiate your claim.
No street view images from Google to substantiate your Great Forest claims.
No evidence whatsoever to support your bogus claims about foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls at the American's disabled for Life Memorial.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 11:02AM

Douchebag is disarmed by what he should know is simple and regular practice among wealthy retirees. What a hopeless (and of course, lying) dope!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 11:18AM

Well, back now from a two-birds gas and grocery run over into town, so time to reassure all those who hang on my every word each day that all is indeed well here in the magnificent Sweet Spot as we greet another wonderful winter morning. It was 34 degrees out there when I first got up, but we've got tons of sun (no fun when driving east), and not much in the way of wind at all. We can expect to hit the low 50's once again today, and unlike some, I'm not ashamed to note that we could see some actual shower activity later in the day as well. Hopefully, that will hold off until after we have picked up the wife's car. It went off to the shop yesterday afternoon for some periodic maintenance. Should be all set sometime today. Otherwise, we now have lots of fresh fruits and veggies and a few other tasty morsels yet to be put away. Eating up all the Eddie V's leftovers and then those from Santini's as well left a lot of holes in the fridges and the cabinets. It was time to plug those up.

Time to pull the plug meanwhile on the disastrous President Ding Dong, as the number of days left in his failed, destructive, and maladroit tenure has wound down now to fit the fingers of one hand. Takes a lot more than that though to count up the number of security barriers being put up downtown to deter terrorists prior to and during the Inauguration. And who was surprised in the least to learn how many of those arrested for their parts in the Capitol sacking were already on one terrorist watch list or another? This has always been the America-hating crowd that Trump has pandered to. It's just a disgrace and always has been. Hopefully these 20,000 or so police and guardsmen will be enough to hold the deplorable vermin at bay for a while.

In other news, quite a few reasonably well-known names were put on some dotted line or other yesterday -- Nick Williams to CWS, Archie Bradley to PHI, Alex Wood to SF, Jose Martinez to NYM, and Pedro Baez to HOU -- among them. Nobody headed our way of late, but there are yet many fish in the sea.

While a Sexy Fish might be available nearby to those of actual means, it's more just the dead and stinking varieties that are likely to be found in the derelict dump known as Falls Church City. They have to pretend that lightly regarded PIZZERIA Orso is a seafood place after all, just as they area stuck calling Liberty BBQ a chicken place. Any port in a storm I guess, but what a sorry state of restaurant affairs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 12:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Douchebag is disarmed by what he should know is
> simple and regular practice among wealthy
> retirees. What a hopeless (and of course, lying)
> dope!


Douchebag is disarmed by what he should know is simple and regular practice among healthy retirees. What a hopeless (and of course, lying) dope!

Remember, when I call you a liar, I provide unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence such as images or links. When you call me a liar, you provide exactly nothing to substantiate that claim. That makes you the shit-slinger.

No NWS data to substantiate your claim.
No street view images from Google to substantiate your Great Forest claims.
No evidence whatsoever to support your bogus claims about foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls at the American's disabled for Life Memorial.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 12:32PM

All of your sacks are empty, loser. Your foolish Xmas trip was marred from the start by medical condemnation, then by rain, high winds, low temperatures, and low-grade dining. Everything since your 12/27 return has been equally tainted by the sorts of fraud that you are so well and consistently known and noted for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 12:44PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of your sacks are empty, loser.

My sacks are filled with evidence such as actual recorded weather data, photographs and street view images. All that evidence proves you are a liar. That's true despite all of your recent lunatic temper-tantrums filled with profanity.

> Your foolish
> Xmas trip was marred from the start by medical
> condemnation, then by rain, high winds, low
> temperatures, and low-grade dining. Everything
> since your 12/27 return has been equally tainted
> by the sorts of fraud that you are so well and
> consistently known and noted for.


Yeah, you keep spouting that same bullshit. You have no proof of any of your claims even though the data are readily available. Yet, for some reason, you refuse to post a link to it. That reason is you are lying.

The data from your preferred weather station simply doesn't comport with your bogus claims. To make matters worse for you, you have no explanation for why that is. It's almost like you've run out of lies to cover for your bogus claim.

You really are just a shit-slinger. You can NEVER substantiate your claims. It's just one pile of bullshit after another from you.

As for medical condemnation, I took precautions on my trip. Your recent alleged outing of three hours completely flouted nearly all CDC recommendations regarding dining out. You even took the extra step to allow unnecessary staff interact with your guest, Principal COVID Cluster.

No NWS data to substantiate your claim.
No street view images from Google to substantiate your Great Forest claims.
No evidence whatsoever to support your bogus claims about foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls at the American's disabled for Life Memorial

Hmmmm. Those look like the real empty sacks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 12:50PM

Whine, whine, whine. Your sorry useless butt has got multiple big bad boots crammed up it. There is no way to paper over the terrible damage you have suffered here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 01:13PM

LOL! You'd actually need to substantiate your claims for you to enjoy even a semblance of a victory. To date, you've completely failed at that endeavor. As always, you are simply coming up empty while a mountain of evidence has confirmed you are a lying fraud.

No NWS data to substantiate your claim.
No street view images from Google to substantiate your Great Forest claims.
No evidence whatsoever to support your bogus claims about foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls at the American's disabled for Life Memorial

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 02:14PM

One of those big bad boots up your butt first belonged to NWS Cape Canaveral. Their real-time pages over the early days of your ill-fated trip underscored your already anticipated intentions to lie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 02:46PM

So you claim. You've presented no actual evidence to verify that claim. In fact, actual evidence has been produced to roundly refute that claim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You're so full of shit lol ()
Date: January 15, 2021 02:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of those big bad boots up your butt first
> belonged to NWS Cape Canaveral. Their real-time
> pages


Which pages were they?

Bet you can't even post a link to that can you?

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 04:34PM

The usual abysmally weak shit. Linus = LOSER, and he knows that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bullshit bluff called ()
Date: January 15, 2021 04:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The usual abysmally weak shit. Linus = LOSER, and
> he knows that.


^ Caught holding nothing.

LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 04:55PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The usual abysmally weak shit. Linus = LOSER, and
> he knows that.


What you call "weak shit," honest people call unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed facts.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why do these numbers dispute your claims? Do you dispute the recorded data at your preferred weather station?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 05:22PM

A bigger pile of bullshit is still just a pile of bullshit. As you know only too well, the weather was brutal in Too Far North Florida during the time of your medically denounced trip. Simple fact, but not one you are able to face up to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 05:51PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A bigger pile of bullshit is still just a pile of
> bullshit. As you know only too well, the weather
> was brutal in Too Far North Florida during the
> time of your medically denounced trip. Simple
> fact, but not one you are able to face up to.


So, you dispute the data reported at your preferred weather station? I suppose that's because it supports my assertions and proves yours to be lies.

How do you think that happened? Was I able somehow manipulate the data at the Weather Underground website? Did the weather station erroneously report the data from those two days?

You may have stumbled on some great conspiracy here! LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 06:24PM

I was plugged into real-time NWS data the entire time. I posted about it. You lied about it. See the difference?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Still bluffing lol ()
Date: January 15, 2021 06:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was plugged into real-time NWS data the entire
> time. I posted about it. You lied about it. See
> the difference?


What site was that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 06:45PM

Posted in real time? You're contradicting yourself. You claimed you were monitoring Space Coast weather since the 19th. You then waited four days to post about it. You can't even keep your lies straight! It should also be noted that you provided no links to support your bogus claims.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why do these numbers dispute your claims? Do you dispute the recorded data at your preferred weather station? It's just a yes or no answer that you seem to be having trouble with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 07:22PM

Accumulating real-time data, jackass. Waited only for you to lie about it, as I
knew you certainly would. The wait was not a long one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 07:32PM

The actual recorded weather data confirms my accounts and disputes yours.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why do these numbers dispute your claims?

Do you dispute the recorded data at your preferred weather station? Yes or No. There is no reason to avoid the question unless you are lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 07:39PM

I reported from real -time data in real time. The fact that it makes you look like a lying stupid shit is not something I have control over. Lying stupid shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: So full of shit LOL! ()
Date: January 15, 2021 07:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Accumulating real-time data, jackass. Waited only
> for you to lie about it, as I
> knew you certainly would. The wait was not a long
> one.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 07:57PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I reported from real -time data in real time.

Not according to your own posts. You made no weather reports on the 19th or 20th, yet made claims regarding those dates. That's not real time reporting.

> The
> fact that it makes you look like a lying stupid
> shit is not something I have control over. Lying
> stupid shit.

The actual recorded weather data confirms my accounts and disputes yours.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

Why do these numbers dispute your claims?

Do you dispute the recorded data at your preferred weather station? Yes or No. There is no reason to avoid the question unless you are lying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 15, 2021 08:15PM

The weather sucked. I reported that. You dodged or lied about it. You are a liar and coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 15, 2021 08:36PM

Do you dispute the recorded data at your preferred weather station? Yes or No.

Only a lying coward couldn't answer that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Actual JP ClownPunchingBag ()
Date: January 15, 2021 10:30PM

75af07b7e12405d6a00f61cd4284a4b5.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 16, 2021 01:24AM

^^^ What a steaming sack of shit. To the extent that your six degrees of Kevin Bacon info is any different from what I originally reported, it is because you made it the fuck up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Simple Question? ()
Date: January 16, 2021 07:31AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ What a steaming sack of shit. To the extent
> that your six degrees of Kevin Bacon info is any
> different from what I originally reported, it is
> because you made it the fuck up.


What's the URL of your source?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 16, 2021 07:55AM

If you’re too stupid to find NWS info by zip code, try...

http://weather.Linus_is_a_useless_asshole.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 16, 2021 08:20AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 16, 2021 08:47AM

Of course. The general rule here is that everything you post will be a fraud, and in this case specifically, I long ago had the best available info in my back pocket, just waiting for you to lie about it, which you of course promptly did. You have long smelled of nothing here but the char of badly burned toast. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 16, 2021 11:00AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course. The general rule here is that
> everything youI post will be a fraud, and in this
> case specifically, I long ago had the best
> available
no info in my back pocket, you were just waiting for
> youme to lie about it, which youI of course promptly
> did. YouI have long smelled of nothing here but
> the char of badly burned toast. I'm Loser-In-Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 16, 2021 11:09AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was plugged into real-time NWS data the entire
> time B\C I don't have a life so I just obsess about a cheap ass internet forum. I shitposted about it. YouI lied about it. See
> the difference? Now it's time for me to go yell at the neighborhood kids to get off my lawn.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: January 16, 2021 11:28AM

FIFY is plainly annoyed at being denied the 2020 AHOY Trophy as FFXU Asshole of the Year. What a loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...137138139140141142143144145146147Next
Current Page: 143 of 147


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **   ******    **    **  ******** 
 **     **  ***   **  **    **   ***   **  **       
 **     **  ****  **  **         ****  **  **       
 **     **  ** ** **  **   ****  ** ** **  ******   
 **     **  **  ****  **    **   **  ****  **       
 **     **  **   ***  **    **   **   ***  **       
 ********   **    **   ******    **    **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.