HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...127128129130131132133134135136137...LastNext
Current Page: 132 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: December 01, 2020 01:37PM

As you should have learned from your futile months of searching for one, there are no lies. Only fact and reason. Two things you simply cannot deal with. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: December 01, 2020 01:44PM

LOL! As you should have learned by now, people who tell the truth can substantiate their claims. Liars make up lame excuses as to why they can't. That makes you a liar.

Posted by: I hate whiners ()
Date: December 01, 2020 02:10PM

Bob's such a little whiner too.

Always crying about something.

Date: December 01, 2020 02:22PM

Sociopaths always make excuses or blame their shortcomings on others, i.e. whining.

Date: December 01, 2020 02:46PM

Lie & Deny. Where has that been seen before. From worn out dopes and weaklings, that’s where. What a lot of losing these emptied, useless idiots do.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: December 01, 2020 03:25PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *whine*

FIFY

Date: December 01, 2020 03:41PM

> Lie & Deny. Where has that been seen before. From
> worn out dopes and weaklings, that’s where.
> What a lot of losing these emptied, useless idiots
> do.

You think you are winning when you get outed as a confirmed liar? Here, you just get made fun of and exposed as a total fraud.

Date: December 01, 2020 03:47PM

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Just so much loser carrion lying in the road waiting for the buzzards to come along and finish it all off.

Date: December 01, 2020 04:12PM

When you aren't lying, all you do is run and hide from your lies, dipshit. Of course, it doesn't work when the facts come to light and show you to be a lying fraud.

Date: December 01, 2020 04:45PM

You’ve got exactly nothing left, Linus. You are just a worn out, washed up, big fat gasbag.

Date: December 01, 2020 04:51PM

LOL! You are projecting again, sociopath. Calling you out for the liar you are never gets old and it bothers you to no end! That's a win-win situation.

You are a confirmed liar and all your crying, whining, whimpering, bitching and moaning won't make that fact go away.

Think about that. Everything you say is called into question because your fragile fucking ego won't let you admit a blunder. That's downright dumb.

Posted by: Unoriginal Sin ()
Date: December 01, 2020 05:13PM

> You’ve got exactly nothing left, Linus. You are
> just a worn out, washed up, big gasbag.

You can't even produce your own insults at this point you old douchebag.

Yet another one of your many failures.

Date: December 01, 2020 05:35PM

LOL! You all simply insult yourselves in your uneducated asshole nonsense posting. You are basically just a joke. Meanwhile, we are enjoying a hard-smoked salmon app from Artie’s yesterday. Really good!

Posted by: Ironic huh? ()
Date: December 01, 2020 05:49PM

> LOL! You all simply insult yourselves in your
> uneducated asshole nonsense posting.

^^^ See above.

Date: December 01, 2020 06:16PM

REMINDER: I’m the one with the degrees, honoraries, awards, and commendations. Also the one with the highly successful (and lucrative) 40-year career in international finance and related matters, all being well over the heads of dismal losers like you.

Date: December 01, 2020 07:10PM

REMINDER: You are the one who has been caught telling lie after lie. They have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You lie about such stupid shit that nothing you say can be believed.

Date: December 01, 2020 07:51PM

The facts of course are that the asshole has not found or proven a single lie of mine at all. He has on the other hand made himself look like an absolute assfuck loser in his repeated frauds and worse than dumbshit claims. Fucking moron.

Posted by: NEWYL ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:16PM

> So I typically have proper English on my side,

This is FFXU, DOLT. Nobody gives a shit about the Grammar Police, except a pedantic loser like you.

> and
> definitely a better and longer education than
> yours,

Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy.

> as well as piles and piles of money that
> you lack.

Here is another Gerund Boy lie.

< Couldn't quite polish off those Turkey
> Day leftovers this morning, but one more helping
> later in the day should finally do the trick.

You can't "polish off" what doesn't exist, stupid.

> Yum! And by the way, The Visiting Chef visits at
> no cost to us. He is simply a well paid
> professional who enjoys cooking for friends.

You just contradicted your self & nobody believes a Gerund Boy who gets caught in lies every day.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:21PM

> LOL! You allI simply insult myourselfves in myour
> uneducated asshole nonsense posting. You areI'm
> basically just a joke. Meanwhile, wethe patrons of VGH, Inc. are enjoying
> me hard-smokingedtheir salamion app from Artie’s yesterday.
> The patons of VGH,, Inc. say I smoke pole Really good!

FIFY

Date: December 01, 2020 08:30PM

> The facts of course are that the asshole has not
> found or proven a single lie of mine at all.

Simply because you shamelessly don't admit your lies does not indicate your lies have not been found and named. Not only have they been found and named, they have been conclusively proven beyond reasonable doubt. Your refusal to substantiate your claims coupled with outside unbiased incontrovertible evidence confirms your many lies.

Your performance here is that of a confirmed liar. You can cry, whine, pout, stomp your feet, hold your breath, and whimper all you want, but that will not change the fact you are a confirmed liar.

Posted by: Springer comma Jerry ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:30PM

> REMINDER: I’m the one with the degrees,
> honoraries, awards, and commendations. Also the
> one with the highly successful (and lucrative)
> 40-year career in international finance and
> related matters, all being well over the heads of
> dismal losers like you.

Here's another lie. If you had all these degrees like you say you do, you wouldn't be the self-righteous, nasty, disgusting asshole you are. Somebody with all those degrees would be able to have a discussion without all the name calling you resort to. In fact, name calling is all you can do. That's what somebody w/ the mind of a 4th grader does, not somebody who's educated. So you got to be lying about all those degrees honors & all that BS.

If you had all this financial expertise, you wouldn't throw away your money of crap and especially wouldn't brag about how you throw it away. So you've been caught in another lie.

You're just a nasty, disgusting, repulsive, Depends pooping old man who life's passed by. You're reduced to shitposting your BS on a stupid ass internet forum that's used mostly by trolls & sock puppets. Yup, you show all the characteristics of a TRUE LOSER.

Posted by: Bob Bob Bob... ()
Date: December 01, 2020 10:14PM

> The facts of course are that the asshole has not
> found or proven a single lie of mine at all...

You know that's not true.

Re: What happened to the Burger King off West broad street in falls Church?
Posted by: Brookmont Bob ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:23AM

finger licking good Wrote:

> You know I hit the nail on the head with my
> comments on Brookmont.

Since my parents still live there and you appear to know nothing at all about the place, Brookmont is just across the river. It's a tiny, Delray-like enclave ("tiny" here meaning the same size as Falls Church City) that lies between Bethesda and the Potomac River. It is principally noted for two things -- its spectacular western vistas, and the large number of kayakers found among its year-round population. The training and competition runs in the waters below Brookmont are a magnet for collegiate and Olympic-level competitors. I don't know if Falls Church has a decent place to skateboard.

I myself currently live and work in McLean, so eat your heart out. It has problems of its own of course, but from living here for a while, I certainly understand that no one would ever PRETEND to be from anywhere in Falls Church. Quite the opposite actually.

You lie about lying.

Fucking liar.

Posted by: BTW Bob... ()
Date: December 01, 2020 10:18PM

You should move your daily blog that nobody reads to this thread:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3518504.html

More appropriate.

Date: December 02, 2020 10:01AM

So it seems clear that Whiffie bank accounts all have a balance of zero these days. It's not bad enough for them that so many recent topics have made them look so hideously dumb: Brockmont, Brine, branzino, grills, equity lines, Moore Avenue, 'majestic views', north-south, elusive street views, flow codes, google-map directions, no actual recollections of having dined at Fiola Mare. Those were all really bad outcomes for them to be sure, but in hopes of escaping from such tortures, the dopes retreat to the depths of even worse defeats suffered years ago, the Water Wars and the Chicken Wars being just two among them. Names like George Bromley and Brookmont Bob haunt the waking moments of these morons still. It's as if they know the slot machine will end in taking all their money, but they just keep pumping quarters into it anyway. More good old hideously dumb.

Posted by: Krusty Kodger ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:11AM

> I'm very gay.
>

Date: December 02, 2020 11:25AM

When you are a confirmed liar, why not just keep lying must be the mindset of the lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: December 02, 2020 11:33AM

^^^ Gay, perhaps, but as in the manner of a moron, not really very creative or at all intelligent. Status as a lunkhead is all these losers can actually aspire to

Date: December 02, 2020 12:08PM

Lunkhead is a step above a lying loser like you.

Date: December 02, 2020 12:37PM

It only gets worse and worse for you here, Linus. You are as overdone as some grilled branzino. Dope.

Date: December 02, 2020 12:50PM

By convincingly exposing you as a confirmed liar you think things are getting worse for me? Have the hag put you back on your meds, liar.

Date: December 02, 2020 01:30PM

> ^^^ I'm Gay, perhapsdefinitely, butand as in the manner of a moron, I'm
> not really very creative or at all intelligent.
> Status as a lunkhead is all these losers like me can
> actually aspire to

FIFY

Date: December 02, 2020 01:51PM

Well, back now from a sudden trip over to the local convenience store made necessary by an unexpected absence of a morning paper to retrieve today. This does happen from time to time, due either to carrier error or to a fox making off with the darned thing for use as additional winter insulation in some nearby den or other. Not sure which was the case this morning, but things are all better now.

And as someone once said, it's a winter's day in a deep and dark December out here in the Sweet Spot just now. It was a windy, chilly 37 degrees when I first got up, and we won't be seeing much more than the mid 40's at any point today. Brrr. I could always flip the family room fireplace on, but that does still seem a bit over the top at this point. So we'll sit back and relax and enjoy watching a crisp, bright, and breezy afternoon unfold. Good time for digging deeper into those delicious leftovers from Monday's lunch at Artie's with The Principals. We all enjoyed that, to be sure. Good food and good cheer, just as would have been the case on Thanksgiving but for all that nasty COVID out there.

Still trying to blame things on the damned virus of course is the ever more rapidly deflating President Ding Dong. A loser now in nearly forty election-related lawsuits, and only being berated and made the further fool thanks to the idiot efforts and notions of his remaining 'legal team', the Fat boy is just an object of derisiion and ridicule now. Good riddance to him, and welcome to President-elect Joe Biden, a man of so much more talent, class, and accomplishment. Now, if only the good people of Georgia could clear the partisan fathead McConnell out of his way. That would be a very good and helpful thing!

In other news, there is not much going on in MLB. There is a good deal of work for the Nats to be doing if they believe that there really will be a full season of games with fans (and their wallets) in the stands in 2021, but their pulling back on the reins thus far suggests that they are not ready to bet the farm on such a thing actually happening. Certainly favorable news about vaccines is a good thing, but these at their best will be no quick fix. The smart money is still sitting in someone's wallet at this point.

No smart money at all of course is sitting anywhere within the limits of decrepit Falls Church City. Home only to the most dismal of dregs in the area, the place is a source of little more than the worst forms of ignorant, envious, and butthurt poppycock. On the other hand, this looks like it might be tasty...
Attachments:
_princ_8.jpg

Date: December 02, 2020 04:06PM

LOL! More unread bullshit to distract from his lies and blunders.

Date: December 02, 2020 05:09PM

And my jaunt through the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial earlier today confirmed that there was no horticultural malpractice conducted by NPS as you alleged. Most of the gold leaves have fallen and the branches revealed no pruning had taken place just a few short months ago as you falsely alleged.

You remain a confirmed liar.

Date: December 02, 2020 05:09PM

No points, Linus. Again. Your needle is simply on empty. You lose on every front. Dope.

Posted by: pxgpv ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:10PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> LOL! More unread bullshit to distract from his
> lies and blunders.

I still don't know why this idiot wastes time every day writing this shit here.

What is that?

It's fucking weird. lol

Date: December 02, 2020 05:21PM

> No points, Linus. Again. Your needle is simply
> on empty. You lose on every front. Dope.

No points needed. The contest has long been finished. You lost. Bigtime. You have no credible evidence to dispute the fact you are a confirmed liar. None. You are wholly incapable of success. Your baseless bluster even confirms it.

Date: December 02, 2020 05:22PM

pxgpv Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! More unread bullshit to distract from his
> > lies and blunders.
>
>
> I still don't know why this idiot wastes time
> every day writing this shit here.
>
> What is that?
>
> It's fucking weird. lol

It's the ramblings of a sociopath on the spectrum. Trying to figure out why just isn't worth it.

Date: December 02, 2020 05:59PM

Like Brine and Fiola Mare, you’ve never actually been to the AVDL Memorial. We were there three times in October 2019, and then again in April, May, June, and July of 2020. On none of those occasions were in-person views in conformance with what your photos suggested. Out of whack from the very beginning. We have since been there in August, September, and October of this year as massive pruning of grasses, weeds, and trees totally altered the character of the place. Your pictures never changed at all and they never will. We would have been back again last month, but our artisan supplier has indicated that he intends to remain open all winter, so we will not need to keep building up stores. We expect in any case to be back by Xmas, so we will be able to report on any further changes at that time. Loser.

Date: December 02, 2020 06:18PM

PS. The Sweet Spot Morning Edition is not required reading for anyone. If you don’t find it interesting or informative, simply pass it by. If you can. Hahahahaha!

Date: December 02, 2020 06:37PM

> On none of those
> occasions were in-person views in conformance with
> what your photos suggested.

They aren't my photos. They are Google street-view images captured in August of 2019.

> Out of whack from the
> very beginning.

They comport with what I've observed and reported countless times. They prove you are a liar. They are unvarnished, unbiased and uncontested evidence that conclusively your claims about the views in the area are pure lies.

You still can't explain how a vehicle with and inspection sticker issued in July of 2020 is seen in the same image as the views of the glass and granite walls which you claim was obscured just two months later. You can't do that because your original claim is a lie.

All the evidence proves you are a liar.

Add to that your numerous other lies, including your lies about Great Forest townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors, confirms you are a liar

Date: December 02, 2020 06:39PM

> If you don’t find
> it interesting or informative, simply pass it by.

Every day. It only serves to prove what a self-absorbed sociopath you are that you think anyone reads it.

Date: December 02, 2020 07:17PM

You’re a desperate weakling who can only hang on my every word. You are wrong and lost without my pointing out how thoroughly messed up you are. Sad.

Date: December 02, 2020 07:51PM

Your words are lies and have been proven as much by irrefutable facts. Your self-absorbed daily screeds were long ago ignored once they were revealed to be the rambling nonsense of a sociopath on the spectrum. They are properly pointed out as nothing more than the daily attempt

Date: December 02, 2020 08:06PM

You keep saying all that while having failed to find a single lie that I have told here. Not one. This is a measure of your sorry-ass futility, dishonesty, and desperation in being a total dumbfuck loser asshole. Lie & Deny is all you’ve got or ever will have. It’s not a good place that you are in.

Posted by: Bob Bob Bob ()
Date: December 02, 2020 08:39PM

> You keep saying all that while having failed to
> find a single lie that I have told here. Not one.
> This is a measure of your sorry-ass futility,
> dishonesty, and desperation in being a total
> dumbfuck loser asshole. Lie & Deny is all
> you’ve got or ever will have. It’s not a good
> place that you are in.

How quickly Bob forgets his lies. lol

Re: What happened to the Burger King off West broad street in falls Church?
Posted by: Brookmont Bob ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:23AM

finger licking good Wrote:

> You know I hit the nail on the head with my
> comments on Brookmont.

Since my parents still live there and you appear to know nothing at all about the place, Brookmont is just across the river. It's a tiny, Delray-like enclave ("tiny" here meaning the same size as Falls Church City) that lies between Bethesda and the Potomac River. It is principally noted for two things -- its spectacular western vistas, and the large number of kayakers found among its year-round population. The training and competition runs in the waters below Brookmont are a magnet for collegiate and Olympic-level competitors. I don't know if Falls Church has a decent place to skateboard.

I myself currently live and work in McLean, so eat your heart out. It has problems of its own of course, but from living here for a while, I certainly understand that no one would ever PRETEND to be from anywhere in Falls Church. Quite the opposite actually.

Date: December 02, 2020 08:41PM

LOL! I keep saying all that because not only have I found and named numerous lies, I've provided irrefutable, unbiased evidence proving that you lied.

Just over two hours ago, you ran away from this....

> On none of those

They aren't my photos. They are Google street-view images captured in August of 2019.

> Out of whack from the
> very beginning.

They comport with what I've observed and reported countless times. They prove you are a liar. They are unvarnished, unbiased and uncontested evidence that conclusively prove your claims about the views in the area are pure lies.

You still can't explain how a vehicle with and inspection sticker issued in July of 2020 is seen in the same image as the views of the glass and granite walls which you claim was obscured just two months later. You can't do that because your original claim is a lie.

Add to that your numerous other lies, including your lies about Great Forest townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors, confirms you are a liar

Date: December 02, 2020 08:42PM

Bob Bob Bob Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > You keep saying all that while having failed to
> > find a single lie that I have told here. Not
> one.
> > This is a measure of your sorry-ass futility,
> > dishonesty, and desperation in being a total
> > dumbfuck loser asshole. Lie & Deny is all
> > you’ve got or ever will have. It’s not a
> good
> > place that you are in.
>
>
> How quickly Bob forgets his lies. lol

He doesn't forget them, he simply lies some more about them.

Posted by: Pragmatist ()
Date: December 02, 2020 08:42PM

You probably won't believe this, but this is the first time I've looked at this this thread. Curiosity got the better of me, and I wondered why a thread with this title has so many posts. Now I know. Carry on.

Posted by: It should be renamed... ()
Date: December 02, 2020 09:04PM

JP Morgenthau - Forum Clown Punching Bag

75af07b7e12405d6a00f61cd4284a4b5.gif

Date: December 02, 2020 09:17PM

There is so much that simple ass-clowns simply cannot handle.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: December 02, 2020 09:22PM

LOL! There is nothing to handle. You lie. We point it out and laugh at you. You, on the other hand, like Col. Jessup said, "can't handle the truth!"

Date: December 03, 2020 08:56AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> LOL! There is nothing to handle. You lie. We point
> it out and laugh at you. You, on the other hand,
> like Col. Jessup said, "can't handle the truth!"

You and your latest crop of sicko sock-puppets are not enough to amount to 'we'. Too weak to go it alone, you are only über-abused here, and on quite the regular basis. You invite such and most definitely receive it in spades. Your handle, absurd as it was to begin with, has since become synonymous with embarrassing levels of freakishly bad losing. The dirty rotten shame of your hapless 'Lie & Deny' responses is all you have left to you now. There is nothing more than the mechanical in you. Nothing at all.

By the way, the buttermilk chicken sandwich and egg-laden bruncn-burger were tasty bites for dinner last night. The mounds of hot fries with ketchup and mayo as well. Still have a plate of yummy, spicy Louisiana pasta to do today as well. Artie's has done us right again. A hearty and delicious lunch-plus for four at $320? Yes, please! GAR rocks!

Date: December 03, 2020 09:10AM

> GAR rosucks!

FIFY

Date: December 03, 2020 10:02AM

> You and your latest crop of sicko sock-puppets are
> not enough to amount to 'we'.

Unlike you, I don't need or use sock-puppets. Your fragile ego simply can't accept the fact that multiple people mock you for your lies and blunders.

Speaking of your losses, let's not forget....

LOL! I keep saying all that because not only have I found and named numerous lies, I've provided irrefutable, unbiased evidence proving that you lied.

Just yesterday, you ran away from this....

> On none of those

> Out of whack from the
> very beginning.

They comport with what I've observed and reported countless times. They prove you are a liar. They are unvarnished, unbiased and uncontested evidence that conclusively prove your claims about the views in the area are pure lies.

Date: December 03, 2020 10:52AM

Well, it was a frigid 28 degrees out here in the Sweet Spot when I first got up. That's a bit scary, but we should still crack the 50-degree mark later on under mostly sunny skies. The humidity is low and there is almost no wind at all, so it doesn't feel nearly as bad out there as it sounds. It isn't always, but the morning paper was easily visible from the house waiting out there at the end of the driveway, so either the carrier is back on the beam, or the fox den is now deemed sufficiently insulated. Either way it was a pleasant and easy trip out and back to bring it in.

All bad news for the Fat Boy President Ding Dong who is now planning to vent his anger, frustration, and personal pique by executing as many people as possible before he leaves offie. While nearly all First World nations have abolished the barbarism of the death penalty, it seems that The Donald needs to prop himself up in front of Kim Jong Un and the like in a display of what a stalwart strongman he still is. The courts should simply stay all federal executions until the point where some demonstrably stable person is in the Oval Office. The current short-term occupant does not even remotely meet that test.

In other news, nearly five dozen major leaguers were non-rendered yesterday and became free agents, as owners sought shelter in a storm cellar of cheeseparing parsimony. While some of these new open market entrants were Nats once upon a time (e.g., Brian Goodwin and A.J. Cole), none was from any recent version of a Nats roster. As a group though, these names do include some perhaps juicy targets for Rizzo and the gang as they pursue some perhaps bargain-basement talent with which to fill out the club's currently slender 40-man roster. Certainly competitive markets will emerge for many of these folks, but scraps should still fall from the table, and the locals do seem well-positioned to profit from that.

Not well positioned for much of anything at all of course is the battered burg known as Falls Church City. Long known as an amenity-starved nowhere land, the Itsy Bitsy City will now keep its schools closed to in-person education into the new year, as local leaders read the same tea leaves that prompted us to scale back our Thanksgiving plans. It just took them a week longer to catch on. Otherwise, of course, it's just failure and hopelessness all the time over there. What a waste!

Date: December 03, 2020 11:18AM

Meanhile, the bitter-boy keeps trying to harken back to the same old sorry-ass stupid shit as ever. Your storied old nemesis, Vendordud, would not approve. Meanwhile, the out of whack pictures are all yours once you post them fifty times, and the plain and oh so apparent fact is that you have simply been unable to find the CMYK street view. Like so many others of the sort, that embarrassing failure is all on you, Walk-to-Westover Fail-Boy.

Date: December 03, 2020 12:30PM

> Meanhile, the bitter-boy keeps trying to harken
> back to the same old sorry-ass stupid shit as
> ever.

Meanwhile, it's the same material that proves you to be a liar.

> Your storied old nemesis, Vendordud, would
> not approve.

What the fuck are you rambling on about now, ya' old coot?

> Meanwhile, the out of whack pictures
> are all yours once you post them fifty times,

Meanwhile, they are still Google's as they own the copyright. Meanwhile, they still show you to be a liar. Meanwhile, you still can't explain how a vehicle with and inspection sticker issued in July of 2020 is seen in the same image as the views of the glass and granite walls which you claim was obscured just two months later.

> and
> the plain and oh so apparent fact is that you have
> simply been unable to find the CMYK street view.

Meanwhile, FACT: There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

Date: December 03, 2020 12:36PM

> Meanhile, the bitterGerund-boy keeps trying to harken
> back to the same old sorry-ass stupid shit as
> ever. MYour storied old nemesis, Vendordud, would
> not approve. Meanwhile, the out of whack pictures
> are all yoursposted as evidence are what I'll ignore, since they prove I'm a liar once you can post them fifty times, and
> the plain and oh so apparent fact is that they prove I'm a liar and you're right, but I'll still ignore them haveI
> simply won't postbeen unable to find the CMYK street view b\c it will prove me a liar, too.
> Like so many others of the sort, that embarrassing
> failure is all on you, Walk-to-Westovera Fail-Boy like me.

FIFY

Date: December 03, 2020 01:23PM

So unsurprisingly weak, and such typical reliance on Lie & Deny. Such a no-account loser.

Date: December 03, 2020 01:30PM

LOL! What's weak is your lying pussy-ass running away from that mountain of facts that prove you are a liar.

Here, run away again, sissy...

You still can't explain how a vehicle with and inspection sticker issued in July of 2020 is seen in the same image as the views of the glass and granite walls which you claim was obscured just two months later.

FACT: There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. None. Not a single one.

Date: December 03, 2020 02:22PM

YOUR stolen and static pictures are inconsistent with reams of eyewitness observation over more than a year. Once you actually find the CMYK street view, you can start talking about it. Until then...

Date: December 03, 2020 02:34PM

The images captured by GOOGLE in August 2019 clearly show that your liewitness testimony is completely false. It exposes you as a lying fraud.

You never found street-view images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

Google street view has bent you over and had their way with you. In one instance, the existence of one of their images shows you are a liar. In the other, the lack of existence of the image proves you are a liar. Take up your quarrels with them, ya’ lying dumbfuck.

Date: December 03, 2020 02:40PM

Lie & Deny. A hallmark of jacked-up shit-slingers everywhere. Loser.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: December 03, 2020 02:43PM

Name the lie in the previous statement.

Posted by: Show Me State ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:08PM

> YOUR stolen and static pictures are inconsistent
> with reams of eyewitness observation over more
> than a year...

Yet, not one picture.

Take one.

Posted by: ugw4u ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:31PM

He can be one of the "random contributors" that Google uses to "piece together" StreetView.

lol!

Date: December 03, 2020 03:55PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Name the lie in the previous statement.

Your claims re google street view are all the stuff of Lie & Deny. You have nothing beyond Lie & Deny. Nothing at all

Posted by: Bob's got nothing ()
Date: December 03, 2020 04:28PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Name the lie in the previous statement.
>
> Your claims re google street view are all the
> stuff of Lie & Deny. You have nothing beyond Lie
> & Deny. Nothing at all

He can provide links to objective sources which anyone can access independently to see and judge for themselves.

You can provide... well... nothing at all.

You lose.

As always.

Date: December 03, 2020 04:45PM

The eyes have it. Dope.

Date: December 03, 2020 05:03PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Name the lie in the previous statement.
>
> Your claims re google street view are all the
> stuff of Lie & Deny. You have nothing beyond Lie
> & Deny. Nothing at all

So, Google is misrepresenting the month and year the image was captured on their street view images? This is what you'd have us believe? Give it up. You lost. Again.

I notice you didn't take issue with or call a lie the statement that you never found street-view images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

Date: December 03, 2020 05:25PM

The date does not matter in this case. It’s the unchanging and unrepresentative photo itself that is the problem. That is simply not at all what the scene actually looked like prior to the Great Pruning of 2020. The same with the CMYK street view that I have seen in all its glory and you have only defied in your persistent ignorance. You just can’t deal with fact and reason. It’s all quite beyond you.

Date: December 03, 2020 05:47PM

> The date does not matter in this case.

Of course it does. It proves you are a liar. So does the presence of a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July of 2019. All that shit matters. That's what is called relevant evidence, you fucking moron. Do I need to school you on the best evidence rule again?

> It’s the
> unchanging and unrepresentative photo itself that
> is the problem.

It's a problem for you because it shows your claims are nothing more than lies.

> That is simply not at all what
> the scene actually looked like prior to the Great
> Pruning of 2020.

There was no pruning. You have now accused NPS of horticultural malpractice in your desperate attempt to cover for your lie. Almost as bad as lying about the vital status of your parents.

> The same with the CMYK street
> view that I have seen in all its glory and you
> have only defied in your persistent ignorance.

FACT: There are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. None. Not a single one.

You have no actual evidence to dispute that fact. That fact makes you a liar.

> You just can’t deal with fact and reason.
> It’s all quite beyond you.

The fact is you are a liar who has ben caught telling lies. Anyone with a scintilla of reason can see that.

Posted by: 20/20 ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:17PM

> The eyes have it. Dope.

All eyes here see you unable to post ANYTHING at all to support your case.

You lose.

Posted by: Factum Brutum ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:21PM

> ...fact and reason.

You keep using these words.

You don't seem to know what they mean.

Date: December 03, 2020 06:27PM

Sock-puppet stooges = sock-puppet stupid shit. Big surprise.

Posted by: It's simple... like you ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:30PM

> The date does not matter in this case. It’s the
> unchanging and unrepresentative photo itself that
> is the problem. T

Then take a pic while on one of your so frequent drives there and post it.

Posted by: Lou Zer ()
Date: December 03, 2020 06:34PM

> Sock-puppet stooges = sock-puppet stupid shit.
> Big surprise.

Posting this kind of shit doesn't help your case. Quite the opposite.

Until you can post something independent and objective to support what you claim as fact, you lose.

Date: December 03, 2020 07:01PM

> Sock-puppet stooges = sock-puppet stupid shit.
> Big surprise.

You have no actual evidence to dispute that fact that there are no townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

You still can't explain how a vehicle with and inspection sticker issued in July of 2020 is seen in the same image as the views of the glass and granite walls which you claim was obscured just two months later.

Other than to lie and get caught at it, what is your actual point here? Dumbfuck.

Date: December 03, 2020 08:23PM

> Sock-puppets easily torment stooges like me = sock-puppets make me look like the stupid shit I am.
> Big surprise.

FIFY

Date: December 04, 2020 09:37AM

So roughly another 24 hours have gone by now, and the stuck-on-stupid Whiffies still fail to understand that their stolen and static pictures are and have always been inconsistent with reams of eyewitness observations made over more than a year. Some of these feckless clods even fail to understand that if I wanted to, I could not go back to late 2019 or the first half of 2020 to take pictures of what anyone at all would have seen along Washington Avenue had they actually managed to be there at such times.

Baffled they are as well of course by the notion that until they have actually seen the CMYK street view photo, they will lack the one qualification needed to begin talking about it and all that it implies. But as they have plainly admitted, they have never seen it, their efforts to find it (like those invested in finding a lie that I have told) have come entirely to nought. They are as much in the dark about it today as they were six months ago. Pathetic dopes. Who, by the way, have lately lost any sense of a distinction between Great Forest and Great Forest Townhouses, doctrine that was once a central part of their misguided civic religion.

Date: December 04, 2020 09:53AM

> So roughly another 24 hours have gone by now, and
> the stuck-on-stupid Whiffies like me, and I'm Whiffie in Chief, to boot, still fail to
> understand that their stolen and staticreal pictures
> are and have always been inconsistent with reams
> of eyewitness observations made over more than a
> year
what's actually there, so they prove I'm a liar, again. No big deal, all I ever do is lie, that's why I'm Whiffie in Chief Some of these feckless clods like me even fail to
> understand the BS that I writethat if I wanted to, I could not go
> back to late 2019 or the first half of 2020 to
> take pictures of what anyone at all would have
> seen along Washington Avenue had they actually
> managed to be there at such times.

>
> Baffled they are as well of course by the notion
> that until they have actually seen the CMYK street
> view photo, they will lack the one qualification
> needed to begin talking about it and all that it
> implies. But as they have plainly admitted, they
> have never seen it, b\c it doesn't exist their efforts to find it (like
> those invested in finding a lie that I have told)
> have come entirely to nought. See, I'm lying, again. While they can't find the photo, b\c it doesn't exist, they've found allot of lies I've told. I get caught lin lies every dayon FFXU. They are as much in
> the dark about it today as they were six months
> ago b\c it doesn't exist. I'm the most pathetic of all Pathetic dopes. Who, by the way, have
> lately lost any sense of a distinction between
> Great Forest and Great Forest Townhouses, doctrine
> that was once a central part of their misguided
> civic religion.

FIFY

Posted by: Kyle the Kite Flyer ()
Date: December 04, 2020 09:55AM

> I desperately crave the
> BBC
>

Date: December 04, 2020 11:12AM

Well, the Whiffies continue to careen aimlessly about an awful landscape built from their own ignorance, envy, and butthurt, and to do so as if there were no tomorrow. But there quite plainly is a today, and the best place to be enjoying that would be right here in the delightful Sweet Spot, home to wealthy retirees and others able to bask in all the best of life's bounty. While there are none at the moment, we have had a few sprinkles so far this morning, and we could see a little more of that, but actual rain should be no more than an overnight thing, as from a start at 45 degrees, we make our way up just a bit into the low 50's as our highs for the day. There are just puffs of breeze out there and the humidity is but 60%, so the walk down and back to bring in the morning paper was an easy one. Things were on the quiet side out there, so the birds may be on alert for some imminent showers. We'll see.

President Ding Dong meanwhile needs to be on Itsy Bitsy Spider alert, as down in short order will come the rains to wash that spider out. The part of the sun coming out to dry up all the rain will of course be played by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And maybe Cy Vance. And while the Fat Boy takes time out of his busy day to note the DOW's reaching 30K, the more telling number by far would be the 10 million people still lost from pre-pandemic payroll employment rolls as Senate slugs continue to call for austerity. What a joke these worse than worthless GOP pigs are!

In other news, machinations coming out of MLB HQ at Rockefeller Center have caused the Staten Island Yankees to cease operations. A successful Single-A team since 1999, they will be filing suits against both MLB and NYY for damages. They may have a point. Also, the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters have posted Haruki Nishikawa to MLB clubs. A two-time All Star in NPB, he's an on-base, speed, and defense guy who may or may not have stateside appeal. Clubs will have 30 days to decide on that.

Nowhere near that amount of time would be needed to decide on the state of sad-sack Falls Church City. The place is pretty much just a dump, plain and simple. For hose keeping track, for instance, $20-branzino is not helping poor Pizzeria Orso, which remains in 48th place on TripAdvisor's list of Top Italian Places in NoVa. That's just seven spots behind Vienna's Church Street Pizza which has no fish at all. .

Date: December 04, 2020 01:48PM

> So roughly another 24 hours have gone by now, and
> the stuck-on-stupid Whiffies still fail to
> understand that their stolen and static pictures
> are and have always been inconsistent with reams
> of eyewitness observations made over more than a
> year.

It's simple to understand actually. You are lying and the images captured by Google in August of 2019 are accurate representations of what the scene would have looked like in October of 2019 albeit the leaves would have begun to take on their autumn hue.

> Some of these feckless clods even fail to
> understand that if I wanted to, I could not go
> back to late 2019 or the first half of 2020 to
> take pictures of what anyone at all would have
> seen along Washington Avenue had they actually
> managed to be there at such times.

There is no need to take photos as Google has provided unbiased and unvarnished images captured in 2019. Those images conclusively prove you are lying.

> Baffled they are as well of course by the notion
> that until they have actually seen the CMYK street
> view photo, they will lack the one qualification
> needed to begin talking about it and all that it
> implies.

Knowing for a fact that no such structures exist proves that I am eminently more qualified to discuss the matter and show that you are a liar.

> But as they have plainly admitted, they
> have never seen it, their efforts to find it (like
> those invested in finding a lie that I have told)
> have come entirely to nought. They are as much in
> the dark about it today as they were six months
> ago.

You can't find that which doesn't exist. You might as well tell folks you saw a unicorn trollop across your front yard. It'd be just as believable. Of course, you are always free to post the link you claim exists. Oh wait, that's right, you want to keep others "twisting in the wind" over the matter. LOL! Like anyone buys that bullshit. You are just too dumb to believe that anyone sees you for anything more than a lying fraud.

> Pathetic dopes. Who, by the way, have
> lately lost any sense of a distinction between
> Great Forest and Great Forest Townhouses, doctrine
> that was once a central part of their misguided
> civic religion.

They are distinct according to neighborhoods.com. But that fact has nothing to do with your lie about the existence of townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest now does it?

Date: December 04, 2020 02:42PM

Lie & Deny. Still so simply dull and boring. What a loser.

Date: December 04, 2020 02:59PM

Lie about what? Deny what?

Posted by: vmdjm ()
Date: December 04, 2020 04:01PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Lie about what? Deny what?

Bob has a hard time with words like lie, fact, reason.

He tends to mix them up a lot.

Date: December 04, 2020 04:13PM

Taken just last month. You can clearly see no pruning has taken place and the trunks of the trees are wholly incapable of carrying the foliage he claims once existed. And look, they look just as I've described them all along even with the brilliant gold autumn hue. This is you losing again, liar.

50677903841_be60d09a5e_z.jpg

Date: December 04, 2020 04:20PM

Taken in August of 2019. How is it you can see Washington Avenue from inside the park, yet drivers on Washington Avenue had their views of the memorial blocked by trees? They must be magic trees! LOL! Or, just MORE undisputed, unvarnished and unbiased evidence proving JP is a liar.

48562676696_7afd9aecc2_h.jpg

Date: December 04, 2020 04:23PM

Reminds me a bit of the D Street loading docks.

Date: December 04, 2020 04:38PM

I presume you mean the parking garage entrance,dope? God, you really know nothing about the area. You just stumble from one blunder to another, don't you? All you are doing is proving you are a liar.

It should remind you of that time though, you got your ass handed to you then too.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Notice how you can't see any grass in Spirit of Justice Park from there either! LOL!

Date: December 04, 2020 04:52PM

Notice how they have nothing to do with Washington Avenue. You don’t even know what point it is that your are supposedly trying to make. Very confused.

Posted by: Poor Bob ()
Date: December 04, 2020 04:52PM

Gets beaten like a red-headed stepchild each and every day.

a89815aab925797337cffd5e685100d2.gif

Posted by: Maybe this will help Bobby Boy ()
Date: December 04, 2020 04:59PM

> Notice how they have nothing to do with Washington
> Avenue. You don’t even know what point it is
> that your are supposedly trying to make. Very
> confused.

What street would you be looking across from Washington Ave?
Attachments:
SOJP.PNG

Date: December 04, 2020 05:01PM

Even more childish than usual. Idiots in their futility just fall all over themselves.

Date: December 04, 2020 05:05PM

> Notice how they have nothing to do with Washington
> Avenue. You don’t even know what point it is
> that your are supposedly trying to make. Very
> confused.

LOL! You are lost, dope. Again.

The street in the background, visible beyond the flagpole is Washington Avenue, dope.

The street visible on the right of the panorama shot is Washington Avenue.

The original shot of the Garage doors was taken from.......you guessed it......Washington Avenue.

You dind't even know it was a garage. You thought it was a loading dock! LOL! We can now add this blunder to your Washington Avenue Wipeout. LOL!

You are such a fucking moron.

You do realize the photo of the tree clearly shows you lied about abundant, view obscuring foliage and subsequent horticultural malpractice pruning, don't you?

Date: December 04, 2020 05:15PM

Whether along D Street or 2nd Street, deliberately dishonest shit is deliberately dishonest and not at all germane to the actual state of affairs along Wash Ave. You’d know that if you’d ever been there. Dope.

Posted by: Poor Beaten Bob ()
Date: December 04, 2020 05:27PM

All that you need to do to see that Bob is full of shit is to look at StreetView.

Here, I'll make it easy for everyone to laugh at him:

Washington Ave looking toward SOJ Park from under the bridge:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.884037,-77.0093086,3a,75y,334.73h,86.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXXdtt_y77nC9SGlHKaHPhg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

You can navigate from there up Washington Ave to the corner of Washington Ave and D Street, SOJ Park to the right behind the parking lot:
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8850391,-77.0107096,3a,75y,53.21h,81.63t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sXF9UKzBTA2k7fq_LMjUfYQ!2e0!5s20180901T000000!7i16384!8i8192

Date: December 04, 2020 05:44PM

LOL! You are the only deliberately dishonest asshole here. You made contentions about tree size and how they'd been pruned. The photos showed you lied. You couldn't even recognize Washington avenue in the two photos of the memorial posted today. You thought an entrance to a parking garage was a loading dock. You are a fraud.

Pages: PreviousFirst...127128129130131132133134135136137...LastNext
Current Page: 132 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.