HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...116117118119120121122123124125126...LastNext
Current Page: 121 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 18, 2020 05:21PM

More truth: Six deer just came charging up from the road and across the front yard before splitting into two groups of three and heading east. Such is life in the Sweet Spot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 18, 2020 05:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More back-tracking.

No back-tracking. You're are trying every underhanded, dishonest ploy in the book to try and cover for your rather obvious lie though.

> The alleged August 2019 photo

There is no "alleged" about it. Google identifies it as being captured in August of 2019. Google advertised they'd be collecting street view images between April and November of 2019. The vehicle in one of the images indicates it was inspected in July of 2019. The image is from August of 2019. How did a vehicle with a July 2019 issued inspection sticker end up in a photo taken prior to July of 2019????? Well????

> is and ever will be at odds with what eyewitnesses
> saw barely two months later.

Nope. I visited the area no less than ten times in October of 2019. It aligns exactly with what I saw except that many of the trees had begun to take on their golden hues of autumn. My eyewitness accounts support what can be seen in the photograph.

Now, it might not align with those who are lying frauds. You are either lying about being there or lying about what you saw. All evidence points to those being the only two possibilities.

> It is further the
> case that major pruning operations were carried
> out along Wash Ave over the course of the past
> summer.

More total bullshit. First, there was no need to prune the trees. As you pointed out, NPS envisions an enveloping canopy there years down the road. Why abandon such a plan early on in the trees' life? Second, what you describe is an act of horticultural malpractice. Pruning of these trees would only take place in autumn, winter or early spring. It would NEVER occur in the summer, particularly on such young trees.

Anyone who's ever been there would know that the size of the tree trunks are incapable of supporting the amount of foliage needed to obscure views of the glass and granite walls.

> The reason you didn’t know that on your
> own is that you’ve never been there.

The reason I know you are lying about all of these things is because I have been there quite frequently over the past many years.

Your only way out here is to admit you made up all the bullshit and you did it just to fuck with people. If you keep lying, you'll continue to be called a liar (which is what you are).

Date: October 18, 2020 06:15PM

No sale, douchebag. Your leap-frog perseveration is pointless and increasingly borders on psychosis. Image does not match reality. Find a more practical way of dealing with that. Maybe buy a dime store compass as well.

Date: October 18, 2020 06:25PM

Reality doesn't match your bogus description. My own numerous eyewitness experiences and all available credible evidence indicates you are a lying fraud. It's for that reason you can't provide a reason why a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July 2019 is found in an image you claim was captured years earlier. It's for that reason that you had to devise the horticultural malpractice story surrounding NPS's alleged massive pruning operation. Your descriptions defy common sense and the laws of nature.

Yes, you are a liar and everyone knows it.

Date: October 18, 2020 06:41PM

There is no ‘everyone’, asshole. Just as there have been none of your claimed meals out or visits to the a memorial. Your failure to understand the ‘grassy areas with small trees’ thing took you right out of the equation there. You have a ways to go to reach Square-1.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 18, 2020 07:08PM

Sure there is. There is you, the liar. And then there is everyone else.

Your lie about LARGE grassy areas disqualified you from the get go. It only got worse when you demonstrated that you were completely unaware of 12+ foot walls at the west end of Spirit of Justice park, exit 6, the slip lane north of the tracks at the intersection of S. Capitol St. and Washington Ave. Then you piled on your mountain of bullshit with your accusations of horticultural malpractice by the NPS and your fables of a massive pruning operation.

Fail and lie. That's all you do. End of story.

Date: October 18, 2020 07:21PM

^^^ Words from a hopeless downscale toasted dumbfuck. And next, have some din-din envy as I polish off this Subway Spicy Italian with all the trimmings. Yum!

Date: October 18, 2020 07:45PM

LOL! Envy over a Subway sub? You've got to be one deranged dumbfuck. I'll take Italian Store or even Jersey Mike's over that slop sandwich of yours. You can't compete on any level.

The words you run from prove you're a lying fraud and you know it. All you have is baseless bluster and it's some weak ass shit, just like your shitty sub.

Date: October 18, 2020 08:11PM

Lol. You eat at the home. You wish they had a Subway.

Posted by: VEPEG ()
Date: October 18, 2020 08:13PM

>
> And next, have some din-din envy as I
> polish off this Subway Spicy Italian with all the
> trimmings. Yum!

Gerund Boy thinks Subway is worthy of envy? No wonder the DOLT thinks GAR is "fine dining".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I'm glad I'M NOT as nasty old full of shit Gerund Boy.

Date: October 18, 2020 08:34PM

And none of the dopes ate any better tonight. I win again!

Date: October 18, 2020 08:41PM

> Lol. You eat at the home. You wish they had a
> Subway.

You're the geriatric invalid who thinks Subway is enviable. Case closed.

Oh, and don't forget you got caught red handed telling lies and branzino is at Orso. Shameful all the way around for you.

Date: October 18, 2020 08:42PM

VEPEG Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > And next, have some din-din envy as I
> > polish off this Subway Spicy Italian with all
> the
> > trimmings. Yum!
>
>
> Gerund Boy thinks Subway is worthy of envy? No
> wonder the DOLT thinks GAR is "fine dining".
>
> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
>
> I'm glad I'M NOT as nasty old full of shit Gerund
> Boy.

Never underestimate his massive stupidity.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: October 18, 2020 11:39PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> VEPEG Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > And next, have some din-din envy as I
> > > polish off this Subway Spicy Italian with all
> > the
> > > trimmings. Yum!
> >
> >
> > Gerund Boy thinks Subway is worthy of envy? No
> > wonder the DOLT thinks GAR is "fine dining".
> >
> > LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
> >
> > I'm glad I'M NOT as nasty old full of shit
> Gerund
> > Boy.
>
>
> Never underestimate his massive stupidity.

+1

Date: October 19, 2020 12:34AM

Such low levels of mental activity. The word ‘stupid’ was made for deluded dopes like these.

Date: October 19, 2020 07:06AM

More lies and projections from the lying fraud. What new lies will he tell today? Perhaps he'll double down one of the many previous ones.

Subway! LOL! Once again, he unknowingly only confirmed his inferior status.

Date: October 19, 2020 09:05AM

So the wounds and woes of wasted Whiffie world were again exposed for all to see last night, this time through mere mention of a quite delicious foot-long sandwich from Subway, the world's largest restaurant operator. As they have none of their own, these poor clowns fail quite regularly to understand that among so many other things, wealth provides an ability to dine wherever you want whenever you want, whether it's a $500 lunch at a one-of-a-kind local place, or a $5 sandwich at one of nearly 25,000 essentially identical Subway stores. And that's just in the US. And in the end of course, that ACTUAL trip to Subway was so much more satisfying than silly gossamer dreams of over-the-rainbow trips to some fancier place made necessary by the most recent waves of raging economic envy and butthurt. Poor Whiffies!

Date: October 19, 2020 10:25AM

Well, the Whiffies can only continue their weary wanderings through unmarked morasses of misinformation and misunderstanding, but what we wealthy retirees continue to work with out here in the glorious Sweet Spot is even more beautiful autumn mornings. It was a pleasant 55 degrees outside wen I got up, with partly cloudy skies and some gentle southerly breezes to highlight an essentially delightful trip out and back to retrieve the morning paper. There's no rain in the forecast for today, and we should see temperatures hit the 70-degree mark by mid afternoon, so it should be just another wonderful time to be out and about rather than stuck inside somewhere. LOL.

The downside of course will be that doofus President Dig Dong will not have been disposed of as yet today. The time -- as he knows only toowell -- is coming soon, as by the milions upon millions, Americans are prepared to swarm the polls with their votes for Joe Biden and a large bunch of other Democrats. Our long national nightmare is (once again) coming to an end. We would have been so much better off with Hillary.

In other news, there was not much stateside action, but SoftBank again knocked off Rakuten yesterday by a score of 11-4. The Hawks just keep on rolling and now have a 5.5 game Pacific League lead over the Chiba Lotte Marines. Not sure how far NPB coverage from Eleven Sports will go, but hopefully to a point where we can have some Nats Classics to watch on MASN once again.

There are of course no classics at all regarding the past of unfortunate Falls Church City, as it's been all downhill for them for so very many years now. After an horrific plunge, the median sales price of homes sold in the City did creep back toward $800K last month, but is of course still a long, long way from any sort of norion of seven figures. Not certain what another descent into years of massive construction messes and delays will have on local markets, but I doubt many potential buyers will see such a thing as a plus.

Date: October 19, 2020 11:44AM

LOL! Subway! So much better can be found elsewhere if one knows where to look. Subway is nearly the last best choice when so many other sandwich shops abound in our region.

And no, your Slubway story is not enough to distract from your multiple lies and blunders surrounding all things Washington Avenue. Sorry. Well, not sorry. LOL!

Date: October 19, 2020 12:28PM

Stupid douche loser once again has nothing at all actually meaningful to say! Just his usual shortfall of knee-jerk negativity nonsense. What a hopeless dope. Wonder if he’ll be enjoying a deluxe wealthy retiree pedicure anytime today...

Date: October 19, 2020 01:02PM

Dude, there isn't much more to point out other than the fact you are a proven liar. All you do is spout bullshit all day. Face it, Subway sucks. You can't even get a proper sub correctly. LOL!

https://goo.gl/maps/3KebHTSZ9iSA19qT7

So, how do you explain the inspection sticker issued in July of 2019 in the image seen in the link above? Run away, sissy.

Date: October 19, 2020 01:31PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Dude, there isn't much more to point out other
> than the fact you are a proven liar. All you do is
> spout bullshit all day. Face it, Subway sucks. You
> can't even get a proper sub correctly. LOL!

Pathetic as usual. Subway is immense and immensely popular. You seem to have been left behind once again. No surprise there at all.

> So, how do you explain the inspection sticker
> issued in July of 2019 in the image seen in the
> link above? Run away, sissy.

Typical pointless deflection from the facts of your sorry-ass failures at each end of Wash Ave and everywhere in between. Your photo seriously misrepresents the state of the place through July 2020 when the great pruning began. Just another fact that you can’t fathom.

Pedicure is now done meanwhile, and the feet feel great again! Maybe we’ll go do lunch somewhere next or maybe not. Whatever we decide, we’ll be doing so much better than a homebound dope like you.

Date: October 19, 2020 03:29PM

> Pathetic as usual. Subway is immense and
> immensely popular. You seem to have been left
> behind once again. No surprise there at all.

Subway sucks. Ireland declared Subway bread isn't bread and Canada found Subway chicken to be barely 50% chicken. You are a 100% dumb for passing up numerous other proper sandwich shops in the area that rise far above Subway. There is no reason to be envious of your inferior "sub" when far better options are available in the immediate vicinity. One of those options includes a homemade sandwich made with meats, rolls, cheeses and condiments procured at the German Gourmet, which is a regular occurrence in my kitchen. You, like your sandwich, are a massive fail.

> > So, how do you explain the inspection sticker
> > issued in July of 2019 in the image seen in the
> > link above? Run away, sissy.
>
> Typical pointless deflection from the facts of
> your sorry-ass failures at each end of Wash Ave
> and everywhere in between. Your photo seriously
> misrepresents the state of the place through July
> 2020 when the great pruning began. Just another
> fact that you can’t fathom.

So, you can't explain it which is just more proof you are a liar. Face it, you can't come back from this. The overwhelming amount of irrefutable evidence proves you are a lying fraud. You are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in who relies on the generosity of meals-on-wheels to bring you a shitty sub.

As long as I am piling on your lies and blunders, let's watch you squirm, writhe and run away yet again....

> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 19, 2020 04:22PM

^^^ Just more made-up bullshit and low-grade wallowing in years-old GG butthurt. Such a witless little shit-slinging shut-in. Since we can afford everything, we just eat where we please. Thought about Artie’s after nails today but ended up with mass quantities of gyro salads at Pan Am instead. It’s like a delicious not made in Canada or Ireland Subway spicy Italian — gotta have it now and again. Grabbed an order of meatloaf & mashed and a pizza to go as well. Should be enough to get us through lunch time tomorrow. You’ll once again not have enjoyed anything half as good, no matter how many miles you may claim to have walked. Hahahahaha!

Date: October 19, 2020 05:04PM

> ^^^ Just more made-up bullshit and low-grade
> wallowing in years-old GG butthurt.

Just rubbing your face in the fact that I frequent the place far more often than you do (if you ever do at all). I know what a sore spot it is for you. Nussechinken, Old World Salami, Black Forest Ham and Butterkase on a Portuguese roll with an array of specialty condiments and topings is the way to go. Or, a trip to the Italian Store. Hell, even Jersey Mike's is far superior to your sub. You chose poorly, dope.

> Such a
> witless little shit-slinging shut-in.

LOL! Imitation is the highest form of flattery, you lying shit-shack shut-in. You changed two little words dope. I live in your addled little brain.

> Since we
> can afford everything, we just eat where we
> please.

And yet, you continually choose slop. Subway is no exception.

> You’ll once again not have enjoyed
> anything half as good, no matter how many miles
> you may claim to have walked. Hahahahaha!

I'm sure something in the house will be put together or brought in that would make this claim of yours yet another lie.

As you can't explain why a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July 2019 appears in the same image with immature trees with limited foliage that do nothing to obscure views of the glass and granite walls, we'll just put that one in your list of confirmed lies.

Did you forget about this one?

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 19, 2020 05:33PM

You were not remotely a ‘regular’ at GG even when it was on Lee Highway. Only google conveys you there today. Google is the only way you get much of anywhere at all. Too bad it hasn’t helped you find that elusive CMYK street view.

Date: October 19, 2020 05:42PM

> You were not remotely a ‘regular’ at GG even
> when it was on Lee Highway.

Just more bullshit emanating from your keyboard. Not only was I a regular, I am to this day. How many folks there are you on a first name basis with? How many ask you if you want the usual?

> Google is the only way you get
> much of anywhere at all. Too bad it hasn’t
> helped you find that elusive CMYK street view.

What is this printer ink bullshit you keep babbling on about? You claim much but can prove very little. Happens to liars like you all the time.

Date: October 19, 2020 05:42PM

Oh, and let's not forget one of your latest lies.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 19, 2020 06:07PM

> Not only was I a regular, I am to this day.

It was shown to be a lie years ago, and it is a lie still today. GG’s, Cafe Berlin, Cafe Mozart, Old Europe. None of these is a part of your ‘beat’. Not much is, really.

Date: October 19, 2020 06:34PM

LOL! More lies and blunders. It's all you know. You claim much but can prove very little. It happens to you all the time because you are a liar.

You certainly have no response for this lie of yours.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 19, 2020 07:23PM

That’s really bad. You have no understanding at all of how or how badly you fucked up. Dressing on the side, anyone?

Date: October 19, 2020 08:39PM

LOL! Have the hag put you to bed. You're just feebly trying to deflect from your lies and blunders. You aren't fooling anyone.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 20, 2020 09:40AM

I'm fluent, and the wife is native, so when we go to GG's, we more than comfortably converse in German, while the local shut-in community -- if ever any were somehow to manage getting there -- could traffic only across their rather limited range of broken English. The same that prevents them from understanding the scope of damage that their foolish google map directions did.

GG's BRATWURST PREPARATION FOR DUMMIES
Bring a pan of water to the boil
Remove it from the heat and add bratwurst
Once they come up to temperature, remove them to a milk-bath
Dredge in unseasoned all-purpose flour
Brown over medium heat in oil or an oil-and-butter mix
(Brown means brown -- not black and not tan)

Posted by: xyndt ()
Date: October 20, 2020 10:39AM

Fluent in bullshit.

Date: October 20, 2020 11:21AM

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 20, 2020 11:29AM

Well, the Whiffies can only hobble and wobble along in the halting manner of the cripples that they are and long have been, but those of us able to take full and decisive stride out here in the vigorous Sweet Spot have yet another beautiful morning to deal with. A cool 54 degrees was the reading when I first arose to find the sun pushing through traces of some overnight clouds. We've got humidity sitting in the 90's and light winds from the south, the combination having made for a somewhat close but still comfortable trip down the driveway and back to bring in the morning paper. No wildlife was expected at this point and none was encountered either, but while once regular schedules have been disrupted in the season of the rut, there is a likelihood that some sort of sighting or other will occur later in the day.

There is an even greater likelihood of course that President Ding Dong will again make a giant ass of himself at some point today. Fact-checkers found more than five dozen lies told during his desperate weekend 'rallies', and now of course he claims that people are tired of 'Fauci and all these idiots.' The principal idiot here of course is The Donald himself. As COVID levels climb into a third spike of the first wave, the time for the failed Fat Boy to be put out to pasture is quite clearly upon us. Do not in any way be intimidated. Get out there and by one means or another make sure your vote against this venal coward is cast and counted.

In other news, the Nats have hired Jim Hickey to be their pitching coach. he has many years of basically nondescript service in such a position, but the feather in his cap is that he worked with Davey for some years in Tampa Bay. No big deal there, but such connections seem to be the top criterion for being invited aboard these days.

The only reliable connections that befuddled Falls Church City has of course are to not really good things such as dirt, dust, grease, grime, noise, and the ever-lingering smell of diesel fumes. No real shopping, dining, or other meaningful amenities though, thus making it such an inferior option in the area. Better off in Brockmont!

Date: October 20, 2020 11:40AM

Psst! The lie is that you aver ate a bite at Fiola Mare. Your uber-focus on google-map directions to a parking lot over the food, service, and ambiance of the place only underscore the depths of your feeble dirtbag dishonesty.

Date: October 20, 2020 12:03PM

> Psst! The lie is that you aver ate a bite at
> Fiola Mare.

Many bites to your great consternation have been consumed at Fiola Mare by me. After all, it's one of the many places in my repertoire that serve grilled calamari! LOL!

> Your uber-focus on google-map
> directions to a parking lot over the food,

It was you that mentioned parking and traffic. I simply told you how to avoid it. And, there is no point wasting descriptions of food on a low-brow imbecile like you. After all, you are a Restaurant Week Rube who orders dressing on the side, thinks the only way to prepare branzino is in a pan, who not only couldn't recognize calamari, but thinks the only way to prepare it is deep fried, values GAR and Subway over much better alternatives, and so many other food blunders you've committed. If you'd like to know about the food, I suggest you go there, which we both know you can't and won't. If you order the east coast oysters, the mignonette you so cherish is placed on each oyster - no dipping.

Now, back to your original stupidity....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 20, 2020 01:32PM

^^^ All lies. May as well just obviously make shit up. You’ve got nothing left to lose after all. Off to the doctor now. You should consider seeking some professional help yourself.

Date: October 20, 2020 02:34PM

> ^^^ All lies.

Lies?

Did you not on October 5 write about the parking and traffic in Georgetown?

> Hmmm. Volunteering to deal with Georgetown
> traffic and parking? Half a league, half a
> league, half a league onward. Myself being a
> 14-year maintainer of a home in DC, I might have
> thought longer and harder about that than you were
> able to.

Did you not go to a restaurant participating in Restaurant Week during Restaurant Week?

Have you not foolishly declared that the only way to prepare a branzino is a in a pan or dish?

Were you not able to identify calamari when a picture of it was show to you?

Did you not proclaim that calamari is only best prepared deep fried?

Do you not enjoy meals at GAR and Subway?

I'd be embarrassed of all of these foolish statements, but you did make them.

> May as well just obviously make
> shit up.

That would be your forte. You've been caught lying multiple times.

> You’ve got nothing left to lose after
> all.

You are the only one losing here.

> Off to the doctor now. You should consider
> seeking some professional help yourself.

Doubtful he can cure you of your narcissism and sociopathy.

Perhaps he can help you answer this one though.....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 20, 2020 03:11PM

You have only become more and more sick over time.

Date: October 20, 2020 03:40PM

LOL! You are projecting again. You are sick and dumb enough to lie about pointless shit just to cover your numerous blunders. Your narcissism, sociopathy and fragile ego won't let you admit your mistakes. That causes you to lie and then I just point those lies out. If you simply admitted your errors, you wouldn't need to lie all of the time. It's really a severe personality disorder you suffer from. But, you're a lying asshole, so I don't feel bad making fun of you.

Here's an easy one to start out. Just admit you lied or were mistaken...

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 21, 2020 11:04AM

> Many bites to your great consternation have been
> consumed at Fiola Mare by me.

That's false. Like Esca, you never set foot in the place on that night or any other. It was all just another chapter in the long and sorry saga of your simply making shit up in attempts to impress yourself in the face of so many real-world status shortfalls.

> After all, it's one of the many places in my repertoire that serve
> grilled calamari! LOL!

A delicacy in your world it seems, but something to be shunned in mine.

> It was you that mentioned parking and traffic.

Though the trip was entirely imaginary, it was you who claimed to have exposed yourself to such hassles and also to the risk of driving home with an elevated BAC. As noted, the more thoughtful story would have included taxi and Metro rides. Leave the driving to them.

> I simply told you how to avoid it.

LOL! There are no such magic directions of destinations. Your only real hope here is to deny that the 'Georgetown Waterfront' is actually in Georgetown at all.

> And, there is no point wasting descriptions of food
> on a low-brow imbecile like you.

Well, certainly not ones that will immediately be spotted as just more of your daily spew of completely phony meaningless shit. Walked over to Westover lately?

> After all, you are a Restaurant Week Rube...

It is best to avoid Restaurant Week nonsense if at all possible, but when plans fall through at the last minute, stopping in at a place where you know all that can simply be waved off is the next best thing. They do know us there after all.

> ...who orders dressing on the side...

I only note that while I am happy to be served a salad just as back-of-the-house staff had designed it, even a marginally experienced diner would know that a salad can be ordered with dressing on the side almost anywhere. The fact that your English is so poor that you can't understand many of even its more basic forms is not my problem.

> ...thinks the only way to prepare branzino is in a pan...

Many people proceed to mangle many different types of food. Steak for instance can be seen served in one of four different ways -- blue rare, rare, medium-rare, and just plain poorly cooked. In the same vein, the best way to prepare any branzino-like small fleshy fish is in either a sauté pan or a baking dish. Grills are for sturdier stuff, such as tuna, salmon, or swordfish steaks. There is after all nothing 'manly' about ruining dinner.

> ...who not only couldn't recognize calamari, but
> thinks the only way to prepare it is deep fried

Your picture could as believably have been stuffed shells or fried plantains. And of course, by far the most common prep for calamari is sliced, dredged, and deep-fried. I don't order it at all, but many for some reason do.

> ...values GAR and Subway over much better alternatives...

While your massive loads of on-board ignorance, envy, and butthurt will not allow for your acceptance of such simple truths, the plain facts remain that GAR and Subway are top-tier options when it comes to fast food or upscale-casual dining.

> If you'd like to know about the food, I suggest you
> go there, which we both know you can't and won't.

I was commenting (perhaps painfully for you) on your lack of either interest or ability in describing or any way commenting on the actual food, service, or ambiance at Fiola Mare. This was an immediate red flag confirming that you had not been there. It was a bit like not knowing the unusual but obvious thing about walking into Brine.

> If you order the east coast oysters, the
> mignonette you so cherish is placed on each oyster
> - no dipping.

Hmmm. That would simply be an insult to diners. Proper service for oysters from anywhere would be to include mignonette, cocktail sauce, and horseradish on a condiment plate, these to be added at the discretion of customers. Many after all will prefer to slurp the product with none of the above, or to add one or more to taste in turn. And 'dipping' is simply not the way it is done. Mini-silver would be provided and used. You are again simply too inexperienced to have known this I guess.

You still by the way have not properly apprehended 'google map directions' either. Just another language fail for you, it seems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2020 11:21AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: CEKGV ()
Date: October 21, 2020 11:25AM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
>
>
>
> M
>
> >
> > ...values GAR and Subway over much better
> alternatives...
>
> While your massive loads of on-board ignorance,
> envy, and butthurt will not allow for your
> acceptance of such simple truths, the plain facts
> remain that GAR and Subway are top-tier options
> when it comes to fast food or upscale-casual
> dining.
>
> >

It's really you, Gerund Boy who are butthurt, ignorant and just plain STUPID.

GAR is ovepriced, microwaved slop with snooty, indifferent or poor service (or all 3). YOu can scream all you want about how popular it is, all that proves is you're just 1 more dope in an army of dopes. It's just like your lame excuse about cell phones when with company or while you're at a a ball game in a seat you paid too much for. All you prove when you say everybody takes out their cell phone is you're just 1 more dolt in an army of dolts.

Subway is no "top tier" option. It's week old "meat" and "cheese", yesterday's garnishes swept off the floor and some kind of mystery lump they call "bread", all this in a dump with faulty refrigeration. If you like ptomaine, eat there. Just cause you're a dunce doesn't mean the rest of us want to be. You can go to any half assed sub joint,m and NoVa's full of 'em & get a much better sandwich that won't be coming out of both ends as liquid the next morning.

Yup. NOBODY envies a nasty old Gerund Boy who's ignorant about even 1/2 decent food options. WHAT a fucking fraud.

Date: October 21, 2020 12:57PM

Well, the Whiffies have managed only to waddle off into more worlds defined by their own special forms of sheer ignorance, envy, and butthurt, but out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot, we have only another in what has quickly become a series of simply wonderful autumn mornings to enjoy. It was a pleasant 61 degrees when I got up, and we are headed shortly into the upper 70's. That won't be hard to take. We did have some early morning sprinkles out this way and the humidity remains on the high side, but with steady breezes, this was not much of an issue as I ventured out to grab the morning paper, nor is there any expectation that it will it become one over the course of the day. Just more wonderful weather to accentuate wonderful surroundings.

There is nothing at all wonderful of course about the awful President Ding Dong. The increasing number of BYE DON 2020 yard signs is a hopeful thing, but delays in getting disaster relief bills passed to help people deal with Trump-related disasters is not. We need to rid ourselves of this rotten egg, and while we're at it, let's dump dinosaurs like Lindsey Graham, John Cornyn, and Mitch McConnell as well. Create a clean slate here so we can start fresh and build back better.

In other news, the Lions came up with a run in the bottom of the ninth last night to walk off the Marines in a pitchers' duel that ended up at 2-1. The NPB is not real-real baseball of course, but it's as real as anything that bozo-led MLB has had to offer. Thanks to Eleven Sports for bringing these games to us!

All too real of course is the dismal mess that pervades forlorn and forgotten Falls Church City. They are slowly trying to reopen schools there even as the pandemic nationally rages out of all control. So far, just a few dozen students are in actual classrooms, but unless and until sudden outbreaks start occurring, more will likely follow. This may or may not be a good thing,

Date: October 21, 2020 03:11PM

> -----
> > Many bites to your great consternation have
> been
> > consumed at Fiola Mare by me.
>
> That's false.

It's true and I'm not sorry it causes you such great butthurt.

> Like Esca, you never set foot in
> the place on that night or any other.

I've never been to Esca. My credit card statement tells a different story about Fiola Mare though. No worries, it was paid in full this morning and I got some nice points. What's in your wallet? Have you gotten your house out of hock from your last meal?

> A delicacy in your world it seems, but something
> to be shunned in mine.

Your world is the slop of Subway and GAR. While not rising to the level of a delicacy, as it is neither rare or expensive (despite what you think), it is certainly delicious.

> Though the trip was entirely imaginary, it was you
> who claimed to have exposed yourself to such
> hassles and also to the risk of driving home with
> an elevated BAC.

I suppose your Terlato or your other Pinot Grigios are non-alcoholic, dope.

> As noted, the more thoughtful
> story would have included taxi and Metro rides.
> Leave the driving to them.

That would be about the worst possible scenario. Only a complete fucking moron would find that to be the preferable means of transportation, so it is no surprise you find it so.

> LOL! There are no such magic directions of
> destinations.

They aren't magic, but you can't find those directions on Google Maps and you are clearly too dumb to know about them on your own. LOL!

> Your only real hope here is to deny
> that the 'Georgetown Waterfront' is actually in
> Georgetown at all.

Well, it does sit right there on K St between 30th and 31st Streets. You really do seem to not know a damn thing about DC.

> > After all, you are a Restaurant Week Rube...
>
> It is best to avoid Restaurant Week nonsense if at
> all possible, but when plans fall through at the
> last minute, stopping in at a place where you know
> all that can simply be waved off is the next best
> thing. They do know us there after all.

You violated your own credo, dope. You are a Restaurant Week Rube.

> > ...who orders dressing on the side...
>
> I only note that while I am happy to be served a
> salad just as back-of-the-house staff had designed
> it, even a marginally experienced diner would know
> that a salad can be ordered with dressing on the
> side almost anywhere.

Of course it can, but it shouldn't be. And GAR should know how to properly dress a salad so that dressing doesn't need to be ordered on the side. Let's also recall you presumed the only way a salad could come out wilted is if less than fresh produce is used. You only further exposed yourself as fraud on that matter.

> Many people proceed to mangle many different types
> of food. Steak for instance can be seen served in
> one of four different ways -- blue rare, rare,
> medium-rare, and just plain poorly cooked. In the
> same vein, the best way to prepare any
> branzino-like small fleshy fish is in either a
> sauté pan or a baking dish. Grills are for
> sturdier stuff, such as tuna, salmon, or swordfish
> steaks. There is after all nothing 'manly' about
> ruining dinner.

Bzzzzt. Your own Google image search nonsense only confirmed you are a fraud. Not knowing that grilling a branzino is not only an acceptable, but preferred, way to prepare the dish is just more evidence that you are a lying fraud. Grilled branzino is served by top chefs and restaurants across the globe and you had no idea. It is prepared that way at 2941 and from time to time at its sister restaurant, Orso.

> Your picture could as believably have been stuffed
> shells or fried plantains.

It wasn't and a hospitality industry insider would know that. You didn't. You are a fraud.

> And of course, by far
> the most common prep for calamari is sliced,
> dredged, and deep-fried. I don't order it at all,
> but many for some reason do.

The most common does not mean the only. In fact, your favorite strip-mall pizzeria grills it.

> While your massive loads of on-board ignorance,
> envy, and butthurt will not allow for your
> acceptance of such simple truths, the plain facts
> remain that GAR and Subway are top-tier options
> when it comes to fast food or upscale-casual
> dining.

For rubes, oafs and dopes. There are numerous better options for both.

> I was commenting (perhaps painfully for you) on
> your lack of either interest or ability in
> describing or any way commenting on the actual
> food, service, or ambiance at Fiola Mare.

Again, wasted on a dope like you. You've only exposed yourself as a complete fraud on such matters.

> Hmmm. That would simply be an insult to diners.
> Proper service for oysters from anywhere would be
> to include mignonette, cocktail sauce, and
> horseradish on a condiment plate, these to be
> added at the discretion of customers.

You can use that as your excuse as to why you won't go there. LOL!

> You still by the way have not properly apprehended
> 'google map directions' either. Just another
> language fail for you, it seems.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

That's (the directions I provided) taken (acquired) from ( function word to indicate the source) Google Map directions https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144339?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Now that your crutch has fallen apart, provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 21, 2020 03:32PM

When was the last time the meat slicer was cleaned at your favorite Subway?

Date: October 21, 2020 04:51PM

When was the last time a post of yours made any damned sense at all?

Date: October 21, 2020 05:11PM

> When was the last time a post of yours made any
> damned sense at all?

That time I exposed you as a lying fraud and a coward. Oh wait, that's all the damn time, you fucking fraud. LOL! You are such a fucking loser, dope.

Date: October 21, 2020 05:42PM

Same old shit-slinging asshole with totally nothing to say. Such a weak-ass dope!

Date: October 21, 2020 05:53PM

LOL! You're projecting again. I've said all I need to show you're nothing more than a lying fraud and a coward. You can't even dispute it.

Date: October 21, 2020 07:02PM

Small wallet, small mind, big mouth. Bad combination.

Date: October 21, 2020 07:12PM

You dug your own grave, asshole. I just throw the dirt on it. You are a confirmed lying fraud and a coward. You got nothin' but baseless bluster, dipshit. I see you are back to making up bullshit that can't be proven one way or another. Stick to it, because when you try to lie about all the other shit, you only confirm you are nothing but a lying fraud. You've been caught in so many lies that nothing you claim can be deemed credible. Loser.

Date: October 21, 2020 08:00PM

Name one.

Date: October 21, 2020 08:38PM

We're well past that point. They've been named and confirmed. You're just a lying loser.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: October 22, 2020 10:09AM

> Same old shit-slinging asshole with totally
> nothing to say. Such a weak-ass dope!

same old name calling worthy of a potty mouth 3rd grader on an elementary school playground

Posted by: DTNDD ()
Date: October 22, 2020 10:12AM

> When was the last time the meat slicer was cleaned
> at your favorite Subway?

since they use last week's meat in broke down refrigerators to make sandwiches, they fiugre why bother to clean the slicer? They figure if you don't get sick from the poorly refrigerated decaying mystery meat, your not going to get sick from a dirty slicer.

Date: October 22, 2020 11:24AM

> It's true and I'm not sorry it causes you such great butthurt.

No pain at all, but had you ever had an actual napkin unfolded for you at Fiola Mare, we would have heard all about it. Instead, we were treated to your remote-viewing impressions of local DC road and traffic conditions. You are nothing but a dyed-in-the wool, broke-ass, douchebag fraud.

> I've never been to Esca.

Oh, no need to come clean about that now. I've known that since you first nonsensically claimed to have sailed into midtown from LGA on a water-taxi that hadn't operated in fifteen years.

> My credit card statement tells a different story
> about Fiola Mare though.

If it shows any charges at all for dinner or parking there, it's because you were careless enough to have had your card number stolen and enjoyed by someone else. Contact the fraud department at your card-issuing institution to report the situation.

> No worries, it was paid in full this morning and I
> got some nice points.

Wow! Points? How many people have a card like THAT! But if you charge something and then feel compelled to pay it off just days later, there's no real credit function going on here. It's like taking cash out of the ATM on Monday and then putting it all back in again on Tuesday. Woohoo!

> What's in your wallet?

Well, for starters, a Visa and Mastercard linked to a $200K 10/15 home equity line.

> Have you gotten your house out of hock from your last meal?

Thanks to an ability to use other people's money at very low and most often tax-deductible rates of interest, there is a balance of about $80K on the eqity line with some $240K sitting on the primary mortgage. This is against a current tax assessment of just over $1.5 million. Having but not using equiry is letting a perfectly good resource go to waste. You've made it clear here though that you have absolutley no understanding of such matters.

> Your world is the slop of Subway and GAR.

Both of those to be sure, and so much more that you cannot afford.

> While not rising to the level of a delicacy, as
> it is neither rare or (sic) expensive (despite
> what you think), it is certainly delicious.

Enjoy the stuff all you like. You'll have no competition in the matter from me.

> I suppose your Terlato or your other Pinot
> Grigios are non-alcoholic, dope.

Of course not. But we are typically driving after dining only a few miles at low speeds on empty suburban streets. We don;t do Chez Francois for instance unless we can be sure of having daylight for the return trip. Our downtown dining was meanwhile more frequent prior to the sale of our SEDC townhouse. Easy there to use cars-for-hire to get safely to and from dinners all over.

> That would be about the worst possible scenario.
> Only a complete fucking moron would find that to
> be the preferable means of transportation, so it
> is no surprise you find it so.

Due to cycles of service interruptions caused by repairs and upgrades, Metro has not recently been the resource that it once was. Sad though that you have not been able to understand its utility at any point in time at all.

Date: October 22, 2020 11:39AM

> They aren't magic, but you can't find those
> directions on Google Maps and you are clearly too
> dumb to know about them on your own. LOL!

You continue simply to miss the point.

> You violated your own credo, dope. You are a
> Restaurant Week Rube.

More self-inflicted stupid-shit wounds for you.

> Of course it can, but it shouldn't be.

So willing to make uniformed salad dressing decisions for people whose lives and conditions you know exactly nothing about. You should have learned better manners (and medicine) than that in grade school.

> And GAR should know how to properly dress a
> salad so that dressing doesn't need to be
> ordered on the side.

It isn't a matter of need, dope, but of customer desires and preferences.

> Let's also recall you presumed the only way a
> salad could come out wilted is if less than fresh
> produce is used.

Like so much else, that crock of desperate slop was simply made up by you.

> Not knowing that grilling a branzino is not only an
> acceptable, but preferred, way to prepare the dish
> ias just more evidence that you are a lying fraud.

Grill all the branzino you want, asshole, and continue if you will to order a steak 'well-done'. There are no rules here, only differences between the opinions of the well informed people, and the masses of crude and barbaric dumbfucks.

> It is prepared that way at 2941 and from time to time at
> its sister restaurant, Orso.

LOL! It's still PIZZERIA Orso, no matter how many times you try to put a more elegant lipstick on that low-rated pig. And of course, neither they nor 2941 actually has a proper grill.

61bsK5J%2BFIL._AC_SX522_.jpg

> The most common does not mean the only. In fact,
> your favorite strip-mall pizzeria grills it.

My strip-mall place ranks two dozen places higher than yours in Trip Advisor's rankings of best NoVa Italian eateries. That of course has nothing to do with why we dine there (and at other Top 5 spots) so often.

> For rubes, oafs and dopes. There are numerous
> better options for both.

But you will somehow not be able to name any of these. You will also not note that Subway is subject to all the same food safety regulations and inspections as everyone else, nor that because they use neithe flat-tops nor deep-fryers, these places are notoriously spic-and-span on inspection.

> You can use that as your excuse as to why you
> won't go there. LOL!

I have no plans to dine anywhere in the District until this COVID nonsense is cleared up. Not so long ago, two of us came down with Type-A influenza within days of dining at the Oceanaire Seafood Room. Lesson learned.

> No link=lie.

LOL! A lie would be deliberately making a statement that one knows to be false. As you do so very often. I on the other hand can easily be content with simple fact and reason -- two things that you know very little about.

Date: October 22, 2020 11:58AM

> > I've never been to Esca.
>
> Oh, no need to come clean about that now. I've
> known that since you first nonsensically claimed
> to have sailed into midtown from LGA on a
> water-taxi that hadn't operated in fifteen years.

Never claimed either. More lies from you.

> Wow! Points? How many people have a card like
> THAT! But if you charge something and then feel
> compelled to pay it off just days later, there's
> no real credit function going on here. It's like
> taking cash out of the ATM on Monday and then
> putting it all back in again on Tuesday. Woohoo!

Yeah? Did that cash earn some extra rewards while sitting in your wallet? There is so much you don't understand about the world of those better than you.

> > Your world is the slop of Subway and GAR.
>
> Both of those to be sure, and so much more that
> you cannot afford.

Both of those to be sure are places I can afford not to eat. You have to settle for that slop. I don't.

> > I suppose your Terlato or your other Pinot
> > Grigios are non-alcoholic, dope.
>
> Of course not. But we are typically driving after
> dining only a few miles at low speeds on empty
> suburban streets. We don;t do Chez Francois for
> instance unless we can be sure of having daylight
> for the return trip. Our downtown dining was
> meanwhile more frequent prior to the sale of our
> SEDC townhouse. Easy there to use cars-for-hire
> to get safely to and from dinners all over.

LOL! Trip to TBC is only a few miles for me and, if I choose, could be accomplished using mostly empty suburban streets. You are a fraud caught up in your own bullshit once again.

> Due to cycles of service interruptions caused by
> repairs and upgrades, Metro has not recently been
> the resource that it once was.

And yet, you proclaim it to be the preferable means of transportation to Georgetown (which has no Metro stop). Not only is it incorrect in the COVID era, it is incorrect in any era. A car service would be the better alternative to Metro.

Date: October 22, 2020 12:03PM

> -----
> > They aren't magic, but you can't find those
> > directions on Google Maps and you are clearly
> too
> > dumb to know about them on your own. LOL!
>
> You continue simply to miss the point.

The point is you got caught lying again.

> > For rubes, oafs and dopes. There are numerous
> > better options for both.
>
> But you will somehow not be able to name any of
> these.

They've been named. You are lying again.

> You will also not note that Subway is
> subject to all the same food safety regulations
> and inspections as everyone else, nor that because
> they use neithe flat-tops nor deep-fryers, these
> places are notoriously spic-and-span on
> inspection.

Meeting local health code standards doesn't make it any good. Sure, pat yourself on the back for eating clean shitty subs.

> > No link=lie.
>
> LOL! A lie would be deliberately making a
> statement that one knows to be false.

So, you didn't know it to be false at the time you made it? So, you were just wrong, but it wasn't deliberate. Got it. Your statement that you are wrong is noted.

Date: October 22, 2020 12:05PM

DTNDD Wrote:
> -----
> > When was the last time the meat slicer was
> cleaned
> > at your favorite Subway?
>
>
> since they use last week's meat in broke down
> refrigerators to make sandwiches, they fiugre why
> bother to clean the slicer? They figure if you
> don't get sick from the poorly refrigerated
> decaying mystery meat, your not going to get sick
> from a dirty slicer.

Dude, they don't have a meat slicer. That shit comes pre-sliced from whatever processing facility it was produced.

"Proper" sub shops/delis have meat slicers! LOL!

Date: October 22, 2020 01:34PM

^^^ Mind the knee-deep bullshit. These mindless assholes become extra productive when provoked by unavoidable laughter, ridicule, and humiliation.

Date: October 22, 2020 02:04PM

The lying shit-shack shut-in can't dispute any of the facts that proves he is a lying fraud, so he resorts to this typical feeble nonsense. People of means, people with standards know Subway sucks ass. This boob actually slops it up like it's decent when he had numerous better options. Such a maroon.

Date: October 22, 2020 02:43PM

Poor sucker can’t stand that people are out there enjoying a footlong Spicy Italian while he has nothing but google to sit there and stare at. The life of a loser.

Date: October 22, 2020 03:56PM

LOL! The Italian Store Capri is a far superior product. If you must have pepperoni, I suggest the Napoli. When that is an option, Subway doesn't even enter the picture. Isn't there a wannabe Italian Store in Vienna? It's been years, but I've got to imagine their products are superior to the Subway slop.

Even when a chain like Jersey Mike's is an option, Subway ceases to be an option. Subway is not even a proper sub shop. Face it, Subway is never something anyone craves or envies. It serves its purpose in a pinch but that is it. You lose. Again.

As long as we are talking about Google though....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

That's (the directions I provided) taken (acquired) from ( function word to indicate the source) Google Map directions https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144339?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Now that your crutch has fallen apart, provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 22, 2020 04:25PM

Many people quite reasonably disagree with your sorry shit reporting. Subway serves some eight million sandwiches a day to those people.

Date: October 22, 2020 04:45PM

LOL! How many of those purchasers of 8 million sandwiches go on a message board to brag about their meal? That'd be exactly one, dope. Care to guess who that moron might be?

Subway is quick, easy and cheap. That's it. Often, people sacrifice quality and taste for quick, easy and cheap. A self-proclaimed "wealthy retiree" with countless hours to spend here shouldn't need to succumb to quick, easy and cheap. But if he did need to, being a self-proclaimed "hospitality industry insider," he'd know Subway is nothing to brag about. After all, Subway isn't even a proper sandwich shop. Proper sandwich shops have meat slicers.

Oh, and you keep running from this....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Posted by: VDH ()
Date: October 22, 2020 05:39PM

VDH Home | Fairfax Health District | Chefs Dulles Discovery II - Subway | Fast Food | Routine
Chefs Dulles Discovery II - Subway
13870 Air & Space Museum Pkwy CHANTILLY, VA 20151
Fast Food | Routine
March 21, 2019
Observations & Corrective Actions
01: 43.1-3-3(a) There is no Certified Food Manager present at the beginning of the inspection.

06: 2-301.14(A)-(I) Food employees failed to wash his or her hands before putting on clean gloves and engaging in food preparation, after touching bare human body parts, after coughing, sneezing, eating, after handling soiled utensils, OR after engaging in any activity that could contaminate the hands.

19: 3-501.16(A)(1) The following food item(s) were found hot holding at improper temperatures using a calibrated food temperature measuring device: 1. Meatballs in sauce in the steam table observed at 110f.

31: 3-501.15(A)-(B) The following methods used for cooling were not adequate to facilitate proper cooling: 1. Sliced tomatoes observed at 45f inside the 2DR UC Refrigerator at the service line. This prep type refrigerator is not designed for rapid cooling.

Date: October 22, 2020 05:54PM

LOL! Sock-puppet meaningless shit from the crashed-and-burned asshole. The fail just never ends with this downscale dumbfuck. What a waste!

Date: October 22, 2020 06:01PM

> You will also not note that Subway is
> subject to all the same food safety regulations
> and inspections as everyone else, nor that because
> they use neithe flat-tops nor deep-fryers, these
> places are notoriously spic-and-span on
> inspection.

Subway
6308 Springfield Plaza, #13 Springfield, VA 22150
Fast Food | Routine
April 16, 2019
20: 3-501.16(A)(2)(a) The following food items were observed cold holding at improper temperatures using a calibrated food temperature measuring device: service area: right cold well : slice tomatoes, commerical precook eggs(1)(2), gaucamole

Date: October 22, 2020 06:29PM

Meaningless shit on top of meaningless shit. What a mega-failing dope.

Date: October 22, 2020 06:32PM

Subway
13053 Worldgate Dr Herndon, VA 20170
Fast Food | Routine
January 17, 2019
01: 43.1-3-3(a) There is no Certified Food Manager present at the beginning of the inspection.

06: 2-301.14(A)-(I) A food employee failed to wash his or her hands before engaging in food preparation between glove changes/changing tasks, specifically handling money and taking phone call.

Date: October 22, 2020 06:48PM

No sockpuppet, but it does blow your bullshit out of the water. Happens to you all the time, dope.

Meanwhile....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 22, 2020 07:45PM

You may never have eaten at Fiola Mare, but you can use the same google that defines the failure of your life to track down health inspection violations there. Read about their broken garbage disposals and improperly labeled shellstock! Shocking!

Date: October 22, 2020 07:57PM

I presume that if an establishment is open, it is up to code. I don't look for health inspection reports. Clearly, you are pretty adept at finding them. That might be the extent of your skills though.

Speaking of Google though....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

That's (the directions I provided) taken (acquired) from ( function word to indicate the source) Google Map directions https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144339?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Posted by: NNDYU ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:10PM

> DTNDD Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > When was the last time the meat slicer was
> > cleaned
> > > at your favorite Subway?
> >
> >
> > since they use last week's meat in broke down
> > refrigerators to make sandwiches, they fiugre
> why
> > bother to clean the slicer? They figure if you
> > don't get sick from the poorly refrigerated
> > decaying mystery meat, your not going to get
> sick
> > from a dirty slicer.
>
>
> Dude, they don't have a meat slicer. That shit
> comes pre-sliced from whatever processing facility
> it was produced.
>
> "Proper" sub shops/delis have meat slicers! LOL!

Shows you how often I eat that garbage, huh?

Posted by: YMGTT ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:14PM

> Poor sucker can’t stand that people are out
> there enjoying a footlong Spicy Italian while he
> has nothing but google to sit there and stare at.
> The life of a loser.

The life of a loser is a GErund Boy who thinx Subway is "top of the line". There are a hundred half-ass so-called sub shops in NoVa that make a much better foot long spicy Italian sub. Some of those places actually use fresh ingredients and have refrigerators that work like a refrigerator's supposed to.

I'm glad I'M NOT a loser Gerund Boy with a 3rd Gr. potty mouth.

Posted by: EFXMK ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:19PM

> Many people quite reasonably disagree with your
> sorry shit reporting. Subway serves some eight
> million sandwiches a day to those people.

All that shows is you're just another dope-on-a-rope Gerund Boy who's just another cog in the Dope-on-a-rope Army.

Just like you're just another moron who plays with his cell phone while sitting in a baseball seat you paid too much for,

Just like you're another DOLT in the Loser Dolt Squad who eats at an overpriced dump that serves microwaved crap with snooty, indifferent or horrible service.

All you're proving is you're another DOLT in the Failure Dolt Army.

Date: October 22, 2020 08:29PM

NNDYU Wrote:
> -----
> > DTNDD Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > When was the last time the meat slicer was
> > > cleaned
> > > > at your favorite Subway?
> > >
> > >
> > > since they use last week's meat in broke down
> > > refrigerators to make sandwiches, they fiugre
> > why
> > > bother to clean the slicer? They figure if
> you
> > > don't get sick from the poorly refrigerated
> > > decaying mystery meat, your not going to get
> > sick
> > > from a dirty slicer.
> >
> >
> > Dude, they don't have a meat slicer. That shit
> > comes pre-sliced from whatever processing
> facility
> > it was produced.
> >
> > "Proper" sub shops/delis have meat slicers!
> LOL!
>
>
> Shows you how often I eat that garbage, huh?

Garbage? That's just your butthurt talking due to your envy of man eating a five dollar footlong! LOL!

Posted by: HUCJB ()
Date: October 22, 2020 10:36PM

> NNDYU Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > DTNDD Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > seven figure city.... Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
>
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
>
> > > >
>
> > >
> > > >
> >
> > > >
> > > >
>
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > Shows you how often I eat that garbage, huh?
>
>
> Garbage? That's just your butthurt talking due to
> your envy of man eating a five dollar footlong!
> LOL!

OH YES! If I had all these awards & degrees & honors, I'd know what a superior sandwich Subway sells. All these awards, degrees and honors as well as being an insider in the hospitality industry shows he picks the best sandwiches every time. lolololololololololololol

Date: October 22, 2020 10:53PM

Subway
6224 Little River Turnpike ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312
Fast Food | Routine
January 30, 2019
08: 6-301.11 Observed that hand soap was not provided at back handwashing sink.

Date: October 22, 2020 10:54PM

Subway
7393-C Lee Hwy FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
Fast Food | Routine
March 7, 2019

02: 2-102.11(C)(3) The person in charge is not able to relate information on the primary symptoms of illnesses/diseases that are transmissible through food.

06: 2-301.14(A)-(I) A food employee failed to wash his or her hands before engaging in food preparation, after touching bare human body parts, after coughing, sneezing, eating, after handling soiled utensils, or after engaging in any activity that could contaminate the hands. OBSERVED STAFF MEMBER TAKING GLOVES OFF AFTER PREPARING FOOD AT THE SERVICE LINE, REMOVED GLOVES, THEN PROCEEDED TO DON NEW GLOVES WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS.

06: 2-301.15 A food employee was observed cleaning their hands in the three compartment sink.

08: 6-301.14 Observed that sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all handwashing sinks used by food employees. NO HANDWASHING SIGN PROVIDED FOR FRONT HANDWASHING STATION NEAR REGISTER.

18: 3-501.14(B) The following food item prepared from ambient air temperature ingredients is not being adequately cooled to 41°F or less within 4 hours: TUNA OBSERVED AT 49F-53F AFTER 6 HOURS IN WIC AND MEATBALLS OBSERVED AT 47F-51F AFTER 6 HOURS IN WIC.

31: 3-501.15(A)-(B) The following methods used for cooling were not adequate to facilitate proper cooling: OBSERVED LIDS ON MULTIPLE FOOD ITEMS (TUNA, MEATBALLS) STILL IN THE PROCESS OF COOLING FOR OVER 6 HOURS.

53: 6-501.16 Observed mop in the back area is improperly stored between use.

Date: October 23, 2020 09:59AM

So, the Whiffies certainly boiled over when confronted with sandwiches from Subway. Even though quite predictable, the silly yammering was at least amusing. Meanwhile, a foot-long Spicy Italian (lettuce, tomatoes, extra onions, hot peppers, oil & vinegar, and mayonnaise) is still a quick and delicious lunch or dinner that's available just about everywhere. No need for nonsense google-map directions. You just pull up, walk in and pick one up. It will be fresh and delicious no matter what store it comes from.

Posted by: JTXNJ ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:42AM

>
>
>
> Meanwhile, a foot-long Spicy
> Italian (lettuce, tomatoes, extra onions, hot
> peppers, oil & vinegar, and mayonnaise) is still a
> quick and delicious lunch or dinner that's
> available just about everywhere.
> You just pull up,
> walk in and pick one up. It will be fresh and
> delicious no matter what store it comes from.

"Fresh and delicious"? Another lie from a lying Gerund Boy. Only a "whiffie" thinks Subway is "fresh" or "delicious". There are a hundred half-ass sandwich shops in NoVa where you can just "pullup, walk in & pick one up" that are 50X better than Subway. Only a loser thinks Subway is actually "good".

Like the FC guy said, if it's all you got, you can deal with it, but avoid it if you can. It's usu. pretty easy to avoid it.

WHAT a loser.

Date: October 23, 2020 11:37AM

Moron. We can and do eat anywhere we want. Money, after all, is no object. But as good as they are, sometimes what we want is a fresh and tasty Subway sandwich. Sometimes it might be Santini’s as well. Or The Pan Am or McLean family restaurants. Or The Virginian or The Sandwich Shop over in Vienna. But the plain facts are that none of those can hand you a foot long Spicy Italian.

Date: October 23, 2020 01:04PM

Well, the Whiffies are quite the badly befuddled batch of babbling boobs and bozos, but we far more proper and prosperous folks abiding out here is the simply delicious Sweet Spot can be quite clear on the fact that what we are enjoying here is yet another simply gorgeous autumn morning out in our favored neck of the woods. It was a pleasant 61 degrees outside when I first got up, and we have so far advanced to 64 as we head for delightful afternoon highs in the mid 70's. Puffy white clouds adorn otherwise bright blue skies, but while the humidity remains in the 90% range, there is barely a chance of any rain, all of that having combined with light southerly breezes to create a lovely cool stroll out and back to fetch in the morning paper. Wildlife encounters remain a hit and miss sort of thing, with nothing to see one day, and thrn streams of them racing back and forth across the property the next. We'll just have to wait and see what the group will be up to today.

Up to nothing good on any day at all of course is the badly damaged President Ding Dong. Trying to shackle and hide his anger over a lack of Comey-like DOJ and FBI investigations of his political opponents, he can only babble on about other things that are quite fictitious and imaginary. The hard cold facts of his dismal four years of fraud and failure are of course of greater concern to the rest of us, as more and more come to agree that he has been the worst US Presidnet ever. Voters must do what cowardly Senate Republicans lacked the sense and spine to do.

In other news, those SoftBank Hawks just keep rolling along. Nippon Ham tried to mount a comeback last night with one in the 8th and one in the 9th, but the Fighters still fell to the league leaders by a count of 4-2. The Nats are meanwhile reported now to have resigned Kevin Long as hitting coach. That seems to be legit, though earlier reports had him let go. Meanhile, the Nats earned no Gold Glove nominees at any position at all. Even Outs Above Average leader Victor Robles was deemed unworthy.

Regularly deemed unworthy of course is the multi-flawed Falls Church City. News of the sick and the dead has been grabbing the local headlines there of late, but the City Council did this week take some halting steps toward reviving long moribund programs for affordable housing. It seems that even the costs of living in a nursing home have gotten out of hand in the Little City. Such a sorry mess all around.

Date: October 23, 2020 02:19PM

> So, the Whiffies certainly boiled over when
> confronted with sandwiches from Subway. Even
> though quite predictable, the silly yammering was
> at least amusing. Meanwhile, a foot-long Spicy
> Italian (lettuce, tomatoes, extra onions, hot
> peppers, oil & vinegar, and mayonnaise) is still a
> quick and delicious lunch or dinner that's
> available just about everywhere. No need for
> nonsense google-map directions. You just pull up,
> walk in and pick one up. It will be fresh and
> delicious no matter what store it comes from.

Quick? Yes. Delicious and fresh? Decidedly not.

You don't need to take my word for it.

Darren Tristano of Technomic told The Washington Post, "More people have money to spend, and they're choosing to spend a little bit more on better concepts where they get a better product. ... Subway's strategy has only been to open more stores, and ultimately those stores just cannibalize each other."

That sounds like people with money don't choose Subway.

Restaurant Business took a closer look at Subway's expansion plans, and when they spoke to franchisees, they learned something heartbreaking. Operators were essentially forced into opening multiple Subway locations almost on top of each other, because they were told that if they didn't do it, Subway would get someone else who would. The only way for them to try to protect what business they had was to open more and more locations and spread that business thinner and thinner... at the same time customers were starting to go elsewhere

Elsewhere=better options.

When Bloomberg looked at exactly what was going wrong with Subway, they pointed out a fatal flaw in their marketing: They were targeting a market that wasn't actually there.

Look at it this way. Subway is affordable but their subs are "adequate" at best. When they started, that was fine. They were feeding people who didn't have a lot of cash, and giving them a halfway decent meal at a decent price. But now that there's more competition, a few things have happened. There are people with more money to spend on lunch, and they're going to go somewhere with better options than Subway. Then, there are the people that still don't have a lot of cash to spend on lunch, but do you know what they're doing? They're spending less money to buy the ingredients and to make their sandwiches at home... because sandwiches aren't something that needs a ton of time, prep, or specialized equipment. And those sandwiches? They're far better than what Subway can offer, and the fact that the chain staked everything on a section of the market that's disappearing is a massive problem.

Subway built their brand on the idea of eating fresh, so if you've been to almost any location in recent years, you may have been surprised to find your sub toppings looking a little less than crispy, crunchy, and brightly-colored. According to Business Insider, it's not your imagination — and there's a business-breaking reason for that. They spoke to a number of Subway franchisees and managers, and found most locations only get shipments of vegetables and produce once a week. Some busy locations get fresh produce in twice a week. While Subway stated they worked with around 100 suppliers and family farms to make sure all their locations had the freshest produce available, those on the front lines had other things to say. One Pennsylvania employee said, "A lot of the lettuce we receive is often near-expiry and is already turning brown even though the bags are vacuum sealed. The same goes for tomatoes. Often they are delivered and within a week are mushy and rotting."

Short version: Subway is slop enjoyed only by people of limited means and limited taste.

You keep running away from this....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 23, 2020 02:53PM

Anything on the menu at Subway would be better and healthier than the absolutely nothing at all you were served on your phony trip to Fiola Mare. Stupid broke-ass shit-slinging loser. The wife has meanwhile suggested that we go do lunch or whatever at a lovely GAR store. Sounds like plan to me.

Posted by: DMJCV ()
Date: October 23, 2020 02:55PM

> Moron. We can and do eat anywhere we want.
> Money, after all, is no object. But as good as
> they are, sometimes what we want is a fresh and
> tasty Subway sandwich. Sometimes it might be
> Santini’s as well. Or The Pan Am or McLean
> family restaurants. Or The Virginian or The
> Sandwich Shop over in Vienna. But the plain facts
> are that none of those can hand you a foot long
> Spicy Italian.

The moron is YOU, DOLT. I can eat anywhere I want, too, but I choose to actually get something for my money instead of settling for what's mediocre on a good day & just plain bad on most days. & here we have you telling us how smart you are w/your money. Every time, you show us what a DOLT you are when it comes to money. I guess somebody who finances trips to Flroida, baseball tix & visits to overpriced restaurants that serve microwave fare by borrowing against their falling down house can't be too smart, anyhow, so I guess you got an excuse: YOU'RE A DOPE!

Any half ass sandwich shop in N oVa (or MD or DC) can hand you a large spicy Italian sub. If you don't know that, either you don't get around much, you don't pay attention or you're just plain a DOPE. In your case, it's prob. all 3.

Date: October 23, 2020 04:02PM

Subway
7393-C Lee Hwy FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
Fast Food | Routine
March 7, 2019

02: 2-102.11(C)(3) The person in charge is not able to relate information on the primary symptoms of illnesses/diseases that are transmissible through food.

06: 2-301.14(A)-(I) A food employee failed to wash his or her hands before engaging in food preparation, after touching bare human body parts, after coughing, sneezing, eating, after handling soiled utensils, or after engaging in any activity that could contaminate the hands. OBSERVED STAFF MEMBER TAKING GLOVES OFF AFTER PREPARING FOOD AT THE SERVICE LINE, REMOVED GLOVES, THEN PROCEEDED TO DON NEW GLOVES WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS.

06: 2-301.15 A food employee was observed cleaning their hands in the three compartment sink.

08: 6-301.14 Observed that sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands is not provided at all handwashing sinks used by food employees. NO HANDWASHING SIGN PROVIDED FOR FRONT HANDWASHING STATION NEAR REGISTER.

18: 3-501.14(B) The following food item prepared from ambient air temperature ingredients is not being adequately cooled to 41°F or less within 4 hours: TUNA OBSERVED AT 49F-53F AFTER 6 HOURS IN WIC AND MEATBALLS OBSERVED AT 47F-51F AFTER 6 HOURS IN WIC.

31: 3-501.15(A)-(B) The following methods used for cooling were not adequate to facilitate proper cooling: OBSERVED LIDS ON MULTIPLE FOOD ITEMS (TUNA, MEATBALLS) STILL IN THE PROCESS OF COOLING FOR OVER 6 HOURS.

53: 6-501.16 Observed mop in the back area is improperly stored between use.

Date: October 23, 2020 04:07PM

I’ve had similar sandwiches, but nothing actually comparable. Also just had some lobster bisque and baby cake sliders. Working now on a perfectly dressed field greens salad. Yum!

Date: October 23, 2020 04:09PM

> Anything on the menu at Subway would be better and
> healthier than the absolutely nothing at all you
> were served on your phony trip to Fiola Mare.

LOL! I see my trip to Fiola Mare is still stinging your badly beaten ass! Fiola Mare features a menu that changes daily and seasonally to feature the finest, freshest ingredients available. Might be time to head down there again next week. Not only are the food, ambiance, views and service spectacular and parking easy peasy, it has the added benefit of really upsetting you. Understandable considering you settle for the slop at Subway and GAR.

You can't even get a simple submarine sandwich outing right, you fucking loser. Leave it to you to make what is probably the worst of all choices in that scenario. Subway is slop enjoyed only by people of limited means and limited taste. You meet both of those qualifications.

Subway doesn't even slice their meat fresh. It is delivered pre-sliced. I suppose it is fresh in the sense that it is overloaded with preservatives so it will take months to spoil.

One of the ingredients in the bread is azodicarbonamide which is widely used in the plastic industry, particularly in the production of PVC plastisol foams, and as a foaming agent added to increase the porosity of plastics. It is banned as a food additive in Europe and Australia. Not only is it banned in Singapore, those who add it to food face a 15 year prison sentence.

Vegetables are delivered once a week. Who knows when they were actually harvested?

> Stupid broke-ass shit-slinging loser. The wife
> has meanwhile suggested that we go do lunch or
> whatever at a lovely GAR store. Sounds like plan
> to me.

Sounds like shit to me. Glad you like it though.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 23, 2020 04:21PM

DMJCV Wrote:

> Any half ass sandwich shop in N oVa (or MD or DC)
> can hand you a large spicy Italian sub. If you
> don't know that, either you don't get around much,
> you don't pay attention or you're just plain a
> DOPE. In your case, it's prob. all 3.

He says he's had similar, but nothing comparable. Yeah, nothing as shitty as his five dollar footlong spicy Italian. Subway slop compares in no way to quality products found elsewhere.

Like you can't walk into any sub shop and ask for a sub with salami and pepperoni on it. What a dope.

Posted by: Voila! ()
Date: October 23, 2020 05:06PM

> I’ve had similar sandwiches, but nothing
> actually comparable.

Just have them use too much white bread and not enough meat.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: October 24, 2020 12:10AM

Voila! Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > I’ve had similar sandwiches, but nothing
> > actually comparable.
>
>
> Just have them use too much white bread and not
> enough meat.

+1

Date: October 24, 2020 08:31AM

> Also just had some lobster bisque and baby cake sliders.
> Working now on a perfectly dressed field greens salad. Yum!

Those were indeed all good as usual, and each of us followed that up with a cheeseburger platter (medium-rare) and a slice of white chocolate/raspberry cheescake. Coffee, of course, as well. Can't really recall another time when the two of us came up with the same order for a meal. Just a fluke yesterday, but it certainly was a delicious one. Also a gorgeous day to sit outside and enjoy some good food, maybe one of the last we'll have of those.

I saw that Sea Pearl, a long-time anchor that actually predated the Mosaic District, had to close for good recently. It was a wonderful seafood/fusion sort of place. Enjoyed many a terrific lunch and dinner there, especially in the years when they had Schloss Eggenberg on tap. Loved the Asian slaw, and the sushi wasn't half bad either. Just another sorry casualty of criminal inaction in the face of a COVID pandemic that was supposed to simply fade away. Ah, the costs of utter incompetence. Sad times for all.

Date: October 24, 2020 09:03AM

> LOL! I see my trip to Fiola Mare is still stinging
> your badly beaten ass!

The ineptitude of your hopeless Fiola Mare babble makes me laugh. You had never heard of the place and were not very smart in pulling it off the top of yet another google search. You never ate there and you never will.

> Fiola Mare features a menu that changes daily and
> seasonally to feature the finest, freshest ingredients
> available.

Copy-and-paste job from the restaurant's 'Our Menus" section. You are such a transparent bumbling fraud.

> Subway doesn't even slice their meat fresh.

Except when we are in Germany, neither do I. I have it sliced at the source, and then keep it in the fridge for up to a week, if it hasn't already been gobbled up by then.

> One of the ingredients in the bread is azodicarbonamide

As you did not discover, Subway removed ADA from all of its menu items back in 2014. Still with USDA and FDA approval, the additive remains widely used in commercial baking to improve dough volume and texture. Most grocery store and fancy restaurant breads will contain it, as will baked products at fast food places such as McDonald's, Arby's, and Starbucks. But not Subway.

Posted by: ugonnadie ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:04AM

CDC warns of multi-state Listeria outbreak linked to deli meats

By Lauren Mascarenhas, CNN
Updated 8:38 AM EDT, Sat October 24, 2020

(CNN) A Listeria outbreak has sickened 10 people across three states, and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention believes deli meats are the cause.

The CDC issued a warning about the outbreak Friday, which has sent ten people from Florida, Massachusetts and New York to the hospital and led to the death of one person in Florida.

Deli meat was the likely the source of the outbreak, the agency said. Nine victims reported eating Italian-style meats, such as salami, though the CDC has yet to identify a common meat or supplier as the source.

The median age of those infected was 81 and most were female. While many are unlikely to get seriously ill from Listeria, people 65 and older, those with weakened immune systems and pregnant women are at a higher risk for becoming sick.

Symptoms of infection usually begin one to four weeks after eating contaminated food and can include fever, muscle aches, headache, confusion and loss of balance.

Date: October 24, 2020 10:00AM

-------------------------------------------------
> The ineptitude of your hopeless Fiola Mare babble
> makes me laugh.

It makes you cry and whine like a little bitch. One need look no further than this thread to realize that.

> > Subway doesn't even slice their meat fresh.
>
> Except when we are in Germany, neither do I. I
> have it sliced at the source, and then keep it in
> the fridge for up to a week, if it hasn't already
> been gobbled up by then.

You aren't a sub shop, dope. Your Subway slop is food for fools. In many states, you can purchase it with EBT.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

That's (the directions I provided) taken (acquired) from ( function word to indicate the source) Google Map directions https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144339?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Pages: PreviousFirst...116117118119120121122123124125126...LastNext
Current Page: 121 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.