HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 18, 2019 03:49PM

You’re 100% played out here, loser. You’ve been left as a wreck in the dust by the side of the road. One mention of Brockmont by the pros over at Redfin, and you spun out into a deep ditch you’ll not ever be able to crawl out of. Sucks to be you, as always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brockmont Bob's Blunder ()
Date: July 18, 2019 03:50PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same old song. You had never heard of Brockmont.
> You confused it with Brookmont which you had
> earlier confused with Broadmont. You are
> basically just a basket case when it comes to area
> geography. Among so many other subjects. It’s
> all just laughable.

YOU are the only one who pretended to know anything about "Brockmont."

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

YOU fucked up.

Live with it.

Posted by: Brockmont Bob's Blunder ()
Date: July 18, 2019 03:53PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> You’re 100% played out here, loser. You’ve
> been left as a wreck in the dust by the side of
> the road. One mention of Brockmont by the pros
> over at Redfin, and you spun out into a deep ditch
> you’ll not ever be able to crawl out of. Sucks
> to be you, as always.

You understand that everyone knows that you're completely full of shit right?

lol

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: July 18, 2019 03:53PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> You’re 100% played out here, loser. You’ve
> been left as a wreck in the dust by the side of
> the road. One mention of Brockmont by the pros
> over at Redfin, and you spun out into a deep ditch
> you’ll not ever be able to crawl out of. Sucks
> to be you, as always.

LOL! You can't run from your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. Your failure to do so will continue to haunt you and make you the subject of much deserved ridicule and derision.

Date: July 18, 2019 04:22PM

Brockmont Bob's Blunder Wrote:
> YOU are the only one who pretended to know
> anything about "Brockmont."
>

> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> > in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> > garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> > Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> > these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.
>
>
> YOU fucked up.
>
> Live with it.

That'S From REDFIN, you mindless dope. You know, REDFIN -- the people who make you squeal like a little pig, And of course you are indeed just an ass who claims to live in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless garage and Generac. That would be such a sorry state of affairs even if more of it were true.

Date: July 18, 2019 05:13PM

LOL! STILL no link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 18, 2019 05:25PM

Strike eight. You’ve got all of nothing, dope. REDFIN et al. hold all the cards.

Posted by: Brockmont Bob's BIG Blunder ()
Date: July 18, 2019 05:52PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Brockmont Bob's Blunder Wrote:
> -----
> > YOU are the only one who pretended to
> know
> > anything about "Brockmont."
> >

> > JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > > The facts include that you’re an ass who
> lives
> > > in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> > > garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> > > Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate
> circles
> > > these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.
> >
> >
> > YOU fucked up.
> >
> > Live with it.
>
> That'S From REDFIN, you mindless dope. You know,
> REDFIN -- the people who make you squeal like a
> little pig, And of course you are indeed just an
> ass who claims to live in a cramped and dirty dump
> with a pointless garage and Generac. That would
> be such a sorry state of affairs even if more of
> it were true.

YOU were the one who brought up "Brockmont" stupid shit.

YOU relied on something that YOU saw on Redfin when pretending that YOU knew something.

YOU fucked up.

Date: July 18, 2019 06:09PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Strike eight. You’ve got all of nothing, dope.
> REDFIN et al. hold all the cards.

Like this card?
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/2825-Greenway-Blvd-22042/home/9554004

What’s the name of the neighborhood mentioned in that listing?

Until you provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, you’re drawing dead on the turn and river. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 18, 2019 06:59PM

Brockmont Bob's BIG Blunder Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Brockmont Bob's Blunder Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > YOU are the only one who pretended to
> > know
> > > anything about "Brockmont."
> > >

> > > JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > > The facts include that you’re an ass who
> > lives
> > > > in a cramped and dirty dump with a
> pointless
> > > > garage and Generac. What a fool! By the
> way,
> > > > Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate
> > circles
> > > > these days than your back-sliding
> Broadmont.
> > >
> > >
> > > YOU fucked up.
> > >
> > > Live with it.
> >
> > That'S From REDFIN, you mindless dope. You
> know,
> > REDFIN -- the people who make you squeal like a
> > little pig, And of course you are indeed just
> an
> > ass who claims to live in a cramped and dirty
> dump
> > with a pointless garage and Generac. That
> would
> > be such a sorry state of affairs even if more
> of
> > it were true.
>
>
> YOU were the one who brought up "Brockmont"
> stupid shit.
>
> YOU relied on something that YOU saw
> on Redfin when pretending that YOU knew
> something.
>
> YOU fucked up.

His ever so fragile ego does not allow him to admit his errors. Before long, he’ll start claiming his current fuckup is a typo.

Posted by: Brockmont Bob's Butt-Speak ()
Date: July 18, 2019 08:57PM

seven figure city Wrote:

> His ever so fragile ego does not allow him to
> admit his errors. Before long, he’ll start
> claiming his current fuckup is a typo.

Worse than that. He's lost track of his own bullshit. Doesn't seem to understand that blabbering about Redfin over and over just points out his own fuck up. lol

The Alzheimer's must be kicking in.

Date: July 19, 2019 07:37AM

Brockmont Bob's BIG Blunder Wrote:
> YOU were the one who brought up "Brockmont" stupid shit.

I feel your pain. But it was Redfin that most prominently brought up Brockmont over on their website...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family nits for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

> YOU relied on something that YOU saw on
> Redfin when pretending that YOU knew something.

As poorly infomred about it as you typically are, what I knew was that you would be interested in the latest real estate news about your area. Same reason all those sub-seven-figure home sales ads were posted to your attention.

> YOU fucked up.

It's all gone exactly as planned. Hardly qualifies as a fuck-up. Might qualify as some expert-grade taunting though.

Oh, and a good morning to all of your stupid sock-puppets as well!

Date: July 19, 2019 11:07AM

Well, the region seems gripped in a bit of a heat wave over the next few days, but as ever seems to be the case, those of us able to live out here in the Sweet Spot will be faring better than the poor huddled masses sweltering away back in tarmac territory. Out this way, we're just now easing past 80 degrees, but we do already have humidity in the upper 70's that is making things a little unpleasant out there. Still, the yard crew was by yesterday, so everything this morning is mowed, cut, trimmed, and pruned to perfection, making the combination of green vistas and a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona even more delightful than usual.

No sign this morning of any part of our local deer herd, but one of the fox kits was by for a 10-12 minute visit earlier. Their senses are keen enough to detect the fact that chipmunks are ever scurrying back and forth through the networks of tunnels they have built under the back patio, so they try to follow along with the sounds. Eventually, they get bored and go back to licking up whatever bird seed has fallen beneath the four feeders suspended out back. Hard to say really whether it's the deer or the foxes that are cuter. I'm just glad we have them both.

Meanwhile, the wife was out to dinner with a group of her girlfriends last night, and it was off to Patsy's American that they went. A first for all of them, with good reports coming in from the group, most citing the menu as being a sort of greatest hits from other GAR stores and the fact that the place is really big and a little on the noisy side. I'm sure I'll get to Patsy's myself in the near future, but it looks like I'll be enjoying my time at Randy's first.

In other news, Stephen Strasburg wrote headlines against the Braves last night, but he did it with his bat much more than his arm. Trailing 1-0. he led off the 3rd inning with a solid single, then capped off what became an 8-run rally by bashing a long 3-run homer to left. Later he added a two-run single to what will undoubtedly be his career best offensive game, as the Nats rolled away to a 13-4 victory in the first of a four-game series. Should be Patrick Corbin against Julio Teheran this evening as the two teams do it again.

Not doing anything of any consequence at all meanwhile are the defeated dregs of the deep-sixed Falls Church Fail Army. Utterly unable to deal with any aspect of reality at all, these tattered and battered sorry-ass losers have tried to reverse their collapsing fortunes of late by inventing ever more obvious and painfully pathetic sock-puppets, as if their reputation for reliance on just such transparently smarmy, low-grade tactics had not long preceded them. Just more reason why these slugs are found now at the very bottom of the barrel and with no hope at all of ever being able to climb out. Laughably hapless pussies is perhaps the kindest way of honestly describing these abject losers now.

Posted by: YVBQPKC ()
Date: July 19, 2019 12:09PM

Before I go out for my mid-day bicycle ride in my little peaceful corner of Essex County, Massachusetts, home to some of the most expensive real estate in the country, my thoughts turn for a moment to the loser fakes who claim to have all of this money, when really they are about to be evicted from some flop-house, fleabag motel on Route 1.

Yes, Route 1 runs just up the street up here, as well, but we do not have those tacky strips on this part of it. In fact, if I go to the beach today, I will cross it, but, it is only one lane each way in this part of Essex County, Massachusetts, home to some of the most expensive real estate in the country. I am torn; should I go to the beach or just go out the back door and live the rest of the day in the large pond on which the property sits. While yesterday, we did manage to avoid the heat wave that is gripping most of the East (it was low 70s up here, yesterday), for the next several days, we will be in the grips of it.

The pond is certainly nice. The ducks and geese fly onto and off of it. An occasional fish jumps up and goes back under the water. A few other birds come fishing there, as well. You can watch the frogs jump off the lilly pads and into the water and hear their croaking. Ahhhhh, Aristpohanes and his croaking chorus of the Frogs: BREKK-KEKK-KEKK-KEXX, KOAX; KOAX! Perhaps the ocean might be a better choice after the bicycle ride, as it would be a bit cooler than the pond. As the day wears, I can get back into my classic convertible, drive back to the house, then get into the pond and wash off the salt.

I will, of course, not be thinking of the Dim Wit Abject Loser Total Fail Squad as they melt in the heat and humidity in their room at the Loser City No-Tell Mo-Tel with the broken air conditioner. No, my thoughts turn there only briefly, although they will once more turn south, as the last piece of urgent business in the concrete jungle before a well earned return to Essex County, Massachusetts, home of some of the most expensive real estate in the country, demands my attention.

In other news, Chris Sale had an excellent outing last night against Toronto as he pitched six innings of shut-out ball and struck out twelve batters. The Red Sox took the series 3-1. They headed South immediately afterward for three games in Baltimore beginning today. After that, the easy part is over, as the old tune goes: three games in Tampa; four games at home against the hated Yankees; three more at home against Tampa; then four more in New York, including one make-up. Yes, it is a rough two weeks after the Orioles, but, it is also an opportunity to gain on Tampa and on the hated Yankees. GO SOX!

Ah, well, time for the bicycle ride during which time I will decide if it is the beach or the pond. Of course, this evening, there will be a delicious dinner of fresh caught fish purchased on the docks at Rockport and local produce all washed down with whatever is in the chilled keg. The closest the Dim Wit Abject Fail Loser Brigade will come to that is a carryout fish sandwich and a large fries from Micky-D's washed down with a can or two of Milwaukee's Best; which is a rare treat for losers like that, anyhow.

Date: July 19, 2019 12:39PM

Wow! Envy and butthurt levels are getting REALLY bad over there. The median household income in Essex County MA is meanwhile $64,153. In comparison, a place like Dunn Loring would be three times that much. Even dead and decaying Falls Church City tops that feeble Essex County mark.

Date: July 19, 2019 01:45PM

Nobody read a single word of the above of course. What is noted is a complete lack of a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Your next post and the many after that will likely not cure that deficiency on your side of the ledger.

Date: July 19, 2019 02:55PM

Fool! Your failure still knows no bounds. I recommend inventing a new transparently obvious sock-puppet and trying again.

Posted by: Brockmont Bob's BIG Blunder ()
Date: July 19, 2019 02:55PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Brockmont Bob's BIG Blunder Wrote:
> -----
> > YOU were the one who brought up
> "Brockmont" stupid shit.
>
> I feel your pain. But it was Redfin that most
> prominently brought up Brockmont over on their
> website...
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family nits for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."

Which YOU saw and YOU tried to pass off here as if YOU knew something about "Brockmont." Nobody else said anything about "Brockmont." That was YOUR first fuck up.

>
> > YOU relied on something that YOU
> saw on
> > Redfin when pretending that YOU knew
> something.
>
> As poorly infomred about it as you typically are,
> what I knew was that you would be interested in
> the latest real estate news about your area. Same
> reason all those sub-seven-figure home sales ads
> were posted to your attention.

YOU were trying to pretend, as YOU always do, that YOU knew something that YOU didn't. But YOU didn't understand how Redfin works and what it's pulling as place names. If YOU knew where "Brockmont" comes from, then you'd understand the caveat noted below for such place names in the data source Redfin uses and YOU wouldn't have failed so miserably:

Feature Query Results

Click the feature name for details and to access map services

Feature Name ID Class County State Latitude Longitude Map Ele(ft) BGN Date Entry Date
Brockmont 1778844 Populated Place Fairfax VA 385235N 0771056W Falls Church 331 - 05-FEB-1998
1 - 1
View & Print all Save as pipe "|" delimited file

Note: If data are returned and the column headings display but no data appear, click any column heading.
*Elevations are from the National Elevation Dataset
**The map name is not necessarily the name of the community containing the feature. See FAQs for details.

>
> > YOU fucked up.
>
> It's all gone exactly as planned. Hardly
> qualifies as a fuck-up. Might qualify as some
> expert-grade taunting though.
>
> Oh, and a good morning to all of your stupid
> sock-puppets as well!

If by taunting you mean pointing to yourself and screaming "Hey, look at me! I'm a dumbfuck," then mission accomplished.

lol

Date: July 19, 2019 03:03PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Fool! Your failure still knows no bounds. I
> recommend inventing a new transparently obvious
> sock-puppet and trying again.

Lack of link proves me right once again.

LOL! No need for sock puppets. The fact that you think it is "transparently obvious" is further evidence of what a massive moron you are.

Of course, all of this is a mere deflection from the fact that you continue to fail to produce a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 19, 2019 04:00PM

Same old sorry-ass song. You are stuck in the steel-trap of your own inescapable stupidity. And I’m happy once again to have been the one to put you there. You richly deserve that and more. Which I’ll ultimately provide at later dates as well.

Posted by: You = the Black Knight ()
Date: July 19, 2019 04:08PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Same old sorry-ass song. You are stuck in the
> steel-trap of your own inescapable stupidity. And
> I’m happy once again to have been the one to put
> you there. You richly deserve that and more.
> Which I’ll ultimately provide at later dates as
> well.

cg1TzJ4.gif?noredirect

Date: July 19, 2019 04:38PM

The folks in Monty Python were very clever. You are not clever at all. You are just a hapless plodder.

Date: July 19, 2019 04:59PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Same old sorry-ass song. You are stuck in the
> steel-trap of your own inescapable stupidity. And
> I’m happy once again to have been the one to put
> you there. You richly deserve that and more.
> Which I’ll ultimately provide at later dates as
> well.

LOL! You've done nothing more than stumble into one pile of shit after another because of your immense stupidity. Your latest Brockmont blunder is just another in a long line of humiliating incidents you've been forced to endure. Of course, your feeble attempt to claim victory after such an epic defeat is nothing more than a distraction from the fact that you can't produce a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

LOL @ Monty Python Knight as Brockmont Boy! So fitting.

Posted by: You = Failure ()
Date: July 19, 2019 05:02PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The folks in Monty Python were very clever. You
> are not clever at all. You are just a hapless
> plodder.

1681392fe35cc30giphy_1_.gif

Date: July 19, 2019 05:50PM

Third-grade rubbish as usual. Redfin names Brockmont as one of the popular real estate neighborhoods in the Falls Church area and you simply disintegrate. What a dope!

Date: July 19, 2019 05:57PM

If it's so popular, you'd be able to produce a link a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Thus far, like every single other endeavor you've ever attempted, you've failed miserably.

Date: July 19, 2019 06:20PM

Talk to your friends as Redfin. They are the ones who made the call. I’ve given you the number how many times now?

Posted by: You = A yappy little ankle biter ()
Date: July 19, 2019 06:26PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Third-grade rubbish as usual. Redfin names
> Brockmont as one of the popular real estate
> neighborhoods in the Falls Church area and you
> simply disintegrate. What a dope!

^^^

tenor.gif?itemid=4559278

Date: July 19, 2019 06:29PM

Just because your too dumb to understand what an algorithm is and how one works does not mean you're too stupid to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, or does it? So far, all available evidence is pointing to you being an epic moron.

Here's what Redfin posts on their site:

Do you have a link like that? I bet you don't.

With all the ass whooping you've endured here and then pretending to win, others have hit the nail on the head with the Monty Python reference. You're now hereby dubbed the Black Knight of Brockmont. Won't that make your folks up in Brookmont proud? LOL, you sociopathic compulsive lying piece of shit.

Do you like it better than Brockmont Boy, dipshit?

Posted by: lulzing@thedipshit.com ()
Date: July 19, 2019 06:40PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> the Black Knight of
> Brockmont.

^ lulz

Date: July 19, 2019 07:24PM

Still stuck at the bottom of the very deep well that you have thrown yourself into and have no hope of ever getting out of. You were too ignorant to be anything but snookered by Redfin’s report, then too stung by envy and butthurt to do anything but make matters worse for yourself. That’s what being obstinately dumb can do to you.

Posted by: You = The Forum Cat Toy ()
Date: July 19, 2019 08:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Still stuck at the bottom of the very deep well
> that you have thrown yourself into and have no
> hope of ever getting out of. You were too
> ignorant to be anything but snookered by
> Redfin’s report, then too stung by envy and
> butthurt to do anything but make matters worse for
> yourself. That’s what being obstinately dumb
> can do to you.

Cat-Boxing-2.gif.

Date: July 19, 2019 08:44PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Still stuck at the bottom of the very deep well
> that you have thrown yourself into and have no
> hope of ever getting out of. You were too
> ignorant to be anything but snookered by
> Redfin’s report, then too stung by envy and
> butthurt to do anything but make matters worse for
> yourself. That’s what being obstinately dumb
> can do to you.

You still lack of a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Posted by: FedCenterdotcom ()
Date: July 19, 2019 10:52PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
> The median household income in
> Essex County MA is meanwhile $64,153.
>
>
>
>

on rte 1 where you live, the median income is about 2ok. since ur getting a gummint check, urs iz even less.

Date: July 20, 2019 09:50AM

Well, even though the forecast is against it, a walk outside makes it feel like those of us out here in the Sweet Spot might catch a bit of a break from the sweltering heat that everyone else is talking about. Even though I slept in a bit, the temperature is only 84 degrees just now and the humidity has again rolled back into the 60% range. With a light but steady breeze rustling through the trees, it's at least halfway pleasant outside just now, something that will not often be said today back in the bake shop of built-up Broilerville. There's plenty of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona on hand out here as well, but no signs of wildlife as I went out to grab the paper a while ago. Our creature friends might have been here earlier on, and of course, we could indeed see deer lying about in the cooling shade under the shrubbery later in the day. Sometimes we have half a dozen of them blithely lounging away out there.

In other news. our questionable manager was at his most questionable last night after leaving his eighth inning guy on the mound to pitch the ninth while his ninth inning guy tossed lightly in the bullpen. That didn't work out well as no outs at all were mixed in with two hits and two walks that spelled a needless 4-3 loss. Patrick Corbin was not dominant at all in this outing, struggling to work his way through five tenuous innings. And the offense had mostly been asleep as well until Victor Robles launched a game-tying 2-run homer in the top of the 9th. That was the moment to go all in, to lock things down and show the Braves who's boss. But Davey couldn't go there and turned the game into a costly dud of a momwentum-changing loss instead. Now we have to find some way not to get swept out of town with none of our big-time pitchers available to take the hill. We'll see if this works out any better.

What we've seen of late from the feeble flame-outs of the fractured Falls Church Fail Army has of course been even worse -- nothing but further collapse into the worst sorts of envy, butthurt, and utter childishness. Redfin has both rocked and wrecked their brittle little made-up world, and there certainly appears to be no way at all now for them ever to climb back out and rebuild. They weren't any good at anything to start out with of course, but this recent bout of dismal performance has easily been bad enough to suggest that they've lost it all now once and for all. Quite the sorry state of affairs for them, but indeed much deserved!

Date: July 20, 2019 03:07PM

Well, once again a long rambling post that nobody read. What's obvious is your feeble attempt from the fact you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

You'll continually be mocked for such a glaring deficiency on your part, Black Knight of Brockmont. A link would certainly make you look better here, maybe even allow you to save some face. Don't you have any interest in saving even a little face here?

Date: July 20, 2019 03:45PM

Down, down, down, the dark ladder.

Date: July 20, 2019 04:17PM

LOL! You're the only one plummeting down a bottomless pit. The only thing to prevent you from descending further is if you provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

So, do you have such a link? I bet you don't.

Date: July 20, 2019 06:36PM

Like an addict, you reach for more and more and more of the very thing that is ruining your life.

Date: July 20, 2019 07:41PM

Your lack of an ability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood is hardly ruining my life. Rather, it's quite comical to watch you twist and turn like a coward in a feeble attempt to run and hide from your bullshit. Of course, your undoing is all your own, but I'll gladly mock you every step of the way.

The only way out is to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. My guess is you'll continue to flop around in the pile of shit you've created for yourself.

Posted by: hoopadinga ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:10AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Down, down, down, the dark ladder I go. I was evicted from the Rte. 1 trailer park, now I;m about to get evicted from the flea bag Rte. 1 motel, cuz I'm 3 wks behind on the rent. Ijust keep going down

FIFY

Posted by: Hammer time ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:24AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
> In other news. our questionable manager was at his
> most questionable last night after leaving his
> eighth inning guy on the mound to pitch the ninth
> while his ninth inning guy tossed lightly in the
> bullpen. That didn't work out well as no outs at
> all were mixed in with two hits and two walks that
> spelled a needless 4-3 loss. Patrick Corbin was
> not dominant at all in this outing, struggling to
> work his way through five tenuous innings. And
> the offense had mostly been asleep as well until
> Victor Robles launched a game-tying 2-run homer in
> the top of the 9th. That was the moment to go all
> in, to lock things down and show the Braves who's
> boss. But Davey couldn't go there and turned the
> game into a costly dud of a momwentum-changing
> loss instead. Now we have to find some way not to
> get swept out of town with none of our big-time
> pitchers available to take the hill. We'll see if
> this works out any better.
>
>

SIT THE FUCK DOWN & SHUT THE FUCK UP, DIMWIT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASEBALL, SO STOP SHITPOSTING YOUR BS ABOUT IT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW SHIT ABOUT TIDDLYWINKS, SO DON'T EVEN TRY ABOUT BASEBALL. NOBODY WITH ANY BRAINS WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU. GO SELL THAT BS SOMEWHERE ELSE, STUPID ASSHOLE.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:29AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> o
>
> What we've seen of late from the feeble flame-outs
> of the fractured Falls ChurchDim Wit Dumbshit Fail Army has of
> course been even worse -- nothing but further
> collapse into the worst sorts of envy, butthurt,
> and utter childishness. Redfinmy gay boyfriend has both rocked
> and wrecked theirmy brittle little butthole made-up world,
> and there certainly appears to be no way at all
> now for them ever to climb back out and rebuild
> They wereI wasn't any good at anything to start out
> with of course, but this recent bout of dismal
> performance has easily been bad enough to suggest
> that theyI've lost it all now once and for all.
> Quite the sorry state of affairs for theme, but
> indeed much deserved!

FIFY

Date: July 21, 2019 10:43AM

Well, the heat wave keeps on outright melting what were once the ineffectual brains of some back in the baleful Boil-Over Zone, but not so much out here in the Sweet Spot, where we've been getting by reasonably well. It is definitely warm and the air is uncomfortably still this morning, and beyond the many still scampering squirrels and happily chirping birds, there were no representatives of our local wildlife community out and about earlier to draw attention from the undesirable conditions. Undesirable is of course a different term from murderously oppressive. Our temps out here today are not likely to reach more than the low 90's, and the humidity, while creeping up a bit, should not be any worse than 65% or so. With these sun-absorbing woodland canopies doing so much on our behalf, we'll be in good shape out here today, particularly those of us with dual A/C systems backed up by the quiet whirring of a brand new attic fan. Things will be even better of course for those with a cup of freshly brewed single-estate Kona to be sipping on this morning.

I notice by the way that cramped and crowded Falls Church City had to declare itself a disaster area in the wake of those heavy rains of July 8. We Sweet Spotters all got wet that day of course, but our robust drainage works and other LID-compliant landscaping features were easily able to handle what came down.

In other news. Anibal Sanchez was not exactly baffling anybody in the Braves lineup last night, especially when left in to start the sixth. Luckily, the inconsistent Wander Suero came on to have one of his good outings, blanking the bad guys for two innings before Dumb Davey sent the aging and overworked Fernando Rodney out to slaughter in the eighth. But unlike Friday, the as-if-by-magic appearance of base-runners was signal enough to spur a call to the doctor, and Sean Doolittle came on to post a precious 5-out save. Nice work by him. Also nice work by the top four in the order, each of whom banged out multi-hit games against the Braves ace, enough to get us the lead that Doolittle protected in locking up a 5-3 win.

Neither side has much left in the tank as far as starting pitchers for the series finale though. The Nats will be calling up Joe Ross from the minors, but his once great promise has mostly been sapped as the result of Tommy John surgery. The Braves will meanwhile pull ex-Oriole Kevin Gausman off a so-so rehab assignment and hope he can toss a few good frames. Despite Dumb Davey's great Friday blunder, the pressure is now on the Braves to avoid losing 3 of 4 to the Nats at home.

Losing both at home and on the road of course have been the many total frauds of the Falls Church Sock-Puppet Patrol. Women, children, and a few late-night drunks have lately been called in to bolster their badly faded ranks, but there is still none that can deal with one single fact -- that the real estate pros at Redfin not long ago posted this on their website --

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is rereshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

A competent and appropriate response to that would have been something along the lines of "Oh, that's interesting. I hadn't heard of some of those neighborhoods before." But of course, the sock-puppets are anything but capable of the competent and appropriate, so we have gotten multiple pages now of their doltish claptrap instead, all of it inspired by their off-the-charts levels of searing envy and butthurt. The poor babies have made such an infantile display of themselves, and will be expected only to take their shit-show even further into the woods later on today. The only mystery here is over which sock-puppet names they'll be pulling in from their revamped and totally made-up roster. Such a plainly pathetic dumb-ass little troll we have on out hands here.

Date: July 21, 2019 11:45AM

Nobody read a single word of the above of course. What is noted is a complete lack of a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Your next post and the many after that will likely not cure that deficiency on your side of the ledger.

Date: July 21, 2019 12:28PM

Yeah, the asshole shits again.

Date: July 21, 2019 12:44PM

Just another deflection from your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

The previous challenge isn't going away until you post such a link. Because you're too much of a pussy to post the link, it's never going away. Do you wake up every morning ashamed of the fact you're a giant pussy? My guess is no as it probably fits right in with your sociopathy.

Posted by: Alzheimer's ate his brain ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:19PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Blah blah blah...
>
> A competent and appropriate response to that would
> have been something along the lines of "Oh, that's
> interesting. I hadn't heard of some of those
> neighborhoods before." But... Blah blah blah...

That is what happened you stupid old fuck.

Your original fuck up:

Date: June 19, 2019 04:54PM

The facts include that you’re an ass who lives in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

His response:

Date: June 19, 2019 07:15PM

Brockmont? Is that near Brookmont? LOL! The fuckups, like your envy over Generacs, garages and countless other luxuries outside your reach, never seem to end.

The facts will continue to expose you for the lying moron you plainly are.

YOU are the only one who ever claimed to know anything about "Brockmont." Then after you realized that you fucked up YOU tried to push it back on Redfin. lol

YOU fucked up.

Live with it Asshole...

Date: July 21, 2019 02:18PM

Well, shitting all over the place hasn’t diminished the degrees to which you remain full of it. The fact that Brockmont was more popular than your foolishly cherished Broadmont was supported by reporting from the real estate pros at Redfin. You have never recovered from the calamity of reading that, and there is little likelihood that you ever will. Suck on it, loser.

Posted by: YVBQPKC ()
Date: July 21, 2019 03:49PM

Alas, I am back in the concrete jungle after a relaxing visit to the lakefront property in Essax County, Massachusetts. Sadly, I had to leave the classic convertible up there, as the heat wave is up and down the coast. I know that my having a classic convertible that I can drive on such a trip causes envy and butthurt to the Dimwit Abject and Total Fail Squad, as those poor losers consider Uber Pool to be a rare treat and break from the METRObus that is their usual conveyance to the Welfare Office. No, I had to drive the Ol' Reliable Crown Vic with its ice cold air conditioning in order to make sure girlfriend stayed cool. Perhaps after I treat the urgent business that demands my attention, we will drive Ol' Reliable back and return after Labor Day in the classic convertible. Long trips or short trips, they are all enjoyable in a classic convertible. Particularly enjoyable are the looks of envy from the butthurt inferiors.

Alas, too, the concrete jungle is more than fifty miles from the ocean, thus its sorry excuse for a "fish market" will mean that there will be no delicious fresh caught fish dinners while I am here. No, in fact there will be no fish at all. Of course, the members of the Dimwit Abject and Total Failure Loser Squad consider a McDondld's fish sandwich a rate treat that their abysmally low government funding rarely allows them to enjoy.

No beach, no pond out the back door, wrong time arrival in the concrete jungle that makes a trip to Baltimore to see the Red Sox impractical; what is one to do?

The Red Sox did turn the tables last night and give the Orioles a well-deserved payback for the drubbing that the Orioles gave them Friday, but it is not looking good today: 5-0 Baltimore in the 8th. If the Red Sox plan to contend and if they plan to beat Tampa and the hated Yankees, they can not let Baltimore beat them this badly and take the series. No, there must be some moves made before the trade deadline. The Tankees must be shown WHO is boss.

Oh well, tomorrow begins the work to finish the urgent business, all the while longing for my lakefront property that is also near the beach, property that the intellectual inferiors and possessors of substandard intelligence that make up the Dimwit Total and Complete Abject Failure Bullshit Squad think can be bought by someone who makes a pittance. Of course, people like that who sit on their brains would not know their subject and are also so full of envy and butthurt that they can not afford lakefront property that is also close to the beach, no, they prefer the fleabag motel and are crying at their impending eviction. Next time, they should not let the rent go 3 weeks behind.

Date: July 21, 2019 04:39PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, shitting all over the place hasn’t
> diminished the degrees to which you remain full of
> it. The fact that Brockmont was more popular than
> your foolishly cherished Broadmont was supported
> by reporting from the real estate pros at Redfin.
> You have never recovered from the calamity of
> reading that, and there is little likelihood that
> you ever will. Suck on it, loser.

Newsflash, you moronic asswipe. A bot on a website using a simple algorithm combining MRIS data and Google maps does NOT qualify as a "real estate professional" by thinking people.

Meanwhile, your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood is reaching epic status. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Posted by: Weekend Asshole... Update ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:45PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, shitting all over the place hasn’t
> diminished the degrees to which you remain full of
> it. The fact that Brockmont was more popular than
> your foolishly cherished Broadmont was supported
> by reporting from the real estate pros at Redfin.
> You have never recovered from the calamity of
> reading that, and there is little likelihood that
> you ever will. Suck on it, loser.

"Brockmont" isn't more popular than anywhere.

"Brockmont" doesn't exist as a neighborhood.

"Brockmont" is just a place name that exists in USGS map data that Redfin's system is associating with map coordinates for that general area of Falls Church.

file.php?2,file=375624,filename=bm.JPG

For that reason, there are in fact ZERO reported sales in "Brockmont."

file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

And, for the same reasons, if you click on any of the sold properties shown on that page then you'll see that exactly NONE are tagged as being in "Brockmont" since, once again, "Brockmont" doesn't exist as a neighborhood or as a designated area on plat maps which is what's used in the case of the reported sales data that Redfin's system pulls from.

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA/Jefferson/Brockmont/housing-market

The only reason that "Brockmont" is being discussed is because you saw it on Redfin and, as always, tried to pretend that you knew something that you didn't.

But, once again, you didn't.

You fucked up.

Live with it.

Posted by: FIFFY Sock Puppet ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:22PM

This is GREAT! I LOVE it! IT's funny as shit. Every time Dim Wit posts to a thread, he gets exposed as the fake, lying, phony, self-righteous asswipe he is. He gets thoroughly PWND on every thread & butt kicked 7 stomped just like the loser he is deserves.

What a total failure! It MUST suck to be him.

Single estate Kona? Yeah, right, when did a half-drunk cup of 7-11 coffee you fished out of the trashcan become single estate Kona? You know, you can actually get a clean cup of Maxwell House, which would be quite the step up for Dim Wit, since it's rare treat when he can afford a WHOLE POUND of Food Lion store brand coffee. What you do is go to Catholic Charities. You know, Dim Wit, the Catholic Church you hate so much? They;ll give you a free hot cup of Maxwell House in a clean cup and not only that, they'll give you a bowl of chicken noodle soup to go with it! That would be a rEALLY rare treat for you!

It's been a long time since I've seen a loser as abjectly stupid as Dim Wit. He sure EARNS his name every day on FFXU.

Date: July 22, 2019 09:12AM

Well, a warm welcome once again to regular readers of this too often sullied-by-morons thread. As you might have guessed, it is just a beautiful morning for all of us out here in the Sweet Spot, with temperatures in the low 70's still being enough to cover for some runaway humidity that has surged now past the 80% mark. Looks like we're going to get rained on over much of the rest of the day here, but while such words might come as yet another call to head-for-the-hills for all those sorry saps stuck over in disaster-prone Falls Church City, the lot of us rationals out here in God's Country will be able to ride out the day in comfort and ease, secure in the knowledge that our drainage and other LID-compliant landscaping features will stand us in perfectly good stead.

A cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona has of course made the morning that mush more delightful so far, as has a brief visit from a certain local doe and her two fawns. They were not looking to set up camp of any sort today, just ambling along for a few nibbles here and there before heading down the driveway and ultimately off the property. It's always good to see them in any case, as dump-dwellers would have no way of understanding.

In other news, Joe Ross was able to confirm reasons why many believe he is washed up as a major leaguer, although part of his problem last night was that Dumb Davey failed to pinch-hit for him down 2-0 in the top of the sixth. Ross is of course a pretty fair hitter for a pitcher, and the bench was on the thin side after Zimmie had to leave with his heel acting up on him again, but the score only worsened in the bottom half of the inning, and Ross had to be pulled anyway. Meanwhile, Kevin Gausmnan had to be happy with his return to the bigs. He gave up a boatload of loud outs, but he didn't walk anyone and allowed just five hits and one lone run through 83 pitches and seven solid innings to prevail in an easy 7-1 victory. So the two teams end up splitting a 4-game series, which is of course much better news for the Braves than for the Nats.

Also not receiving any good news at all have been the Useless Fools of Falls Church City. Growing only more and more dug-in dumb and desperate by the day, these jerks have just made bigger and bigger asses of themselves, with Redfin and related traumas having proved only to be focal points for more and more massive and childish stupidity and unprecedented levels of brutal envy and butthurt. These outcomes have left the dummies basking in quite a bad light indeed, with further futility and classless irrationality likely marking the only paths left open to them at this point. Such a sorrowful and ugly situation to have put themselves in.

Date: July 22, 2019 11:40AM

Your next post and the many after that will likely not cure that deficiency on your side of the ledger. Much of it due to your stupidity surrounding the use of algorithms and how they work.

Date: July 22, 2019 01:39PM

The same old rectum can produce only the same old excrement. You have nowhere left to go, dope.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 22, 2019 02:13PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The same old rectum can produce only the same old
> excrement. which is why I keep shitposting the same old shit on this thread & everywhere else on FFXU. YouI have nowhere left to go, because I'm such a moronic dope.

FIFY

Date: July 22, 2019 02:21PM

All of the Useless Fools of Falls Church City join in your pathetic worthlessness.

Date: July 22, 2019 02:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The same old rectum can produce only the same old
> excrement. You have nowhere left to go, dope.

The only one with no place it go is the lying dipshit who can't produce a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

That is, of course, unless you can provide such a link. So, can you? All signs point to no.

Posted by: Answers for Alzheimer's ()
Date: July 22, 2019 02:54PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > The same old rectum can produce only the same
> old
> > excrement. You have nowhere left to go, dope.
>
>
> The only one with no place it go is the lying
> dipshit who can't produce a link to a home for
> sale or recently sold in the Brockmont
> neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it
> shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid
> like you.
>
> That is, of course, unless you can provide such a
> link. So, can you? All signs point to no.

No he can't...

Posted by: Je suis Falls Church Guy ()
Date: July 22, 2019 02:57PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> All of the Useless Fools of Falls Church City join
> in your pathetic worthlessness.

Could you please just move on and say something else stupid?

We're kind of bored beating on your dumb ass over this fuck up.

Date: July 22, 2019 03:04PM

Answers for Alzheimer's Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The same old rectum can produce only the same
> > old
> > > excrement. You have nowhere left to go, dope.
> >
> >
> > The only one with no place it go is the lying
> > dipshit who can't produce a link to a home for
> > sale or recently sold in the Brockmont
> > neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood,
> it
> > shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid
> > like you.
> >
> > That is, of course, unless you can provide such
> a
> > link. So, can you? All signs point to no.
>
>
> No he can't...
>
> https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA/Jeffe
> rson/Brockmont/housing-market

Well, then I suppose he'll have to endure the mocking and taunting that comes along with that.

Date: July 22, 2019 03:12PM

The naked shame and impotence of the Useless Fools of Falls Church City knows no sort of rational bound at all.

Posted by: YOU = FORUM PUNCHING BAG ()
Date: July 22, 2019 03:17PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The naked shame and impotence of the Useless Fools
> of Falls Church City knows no sort of rational
> bound at all.

POV_PUNCH.gif

Date: July 22, 2019 03:18PM

That's what you've been reduced to? I guess it really stings that you can't produce a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

The only impotence on display is your inability to provide such a link. My guess is that it is the sort of impotence that isn't going away anytime soon.

Date: July 22, 2019 03:29PM

^^^ Empty vessel. Redfin drained all of whatever you once thought you had. Read ‘em and weep..

Date: July 22, 2019 03:32PM

Redfin merely confirms what I have said. It's why it chaps your ass so bad that you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Read what and weep? You've failed miserably at providing a link to read about a home for sale or recently sold in Brockmont. That's not my fault, it's yours.

Posted by: YOU = FORUM PUNCHING BAG ()
Date: July 22, 2019 03:39PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^ Empty vessel. Redfin drained all of whatever
> you once thought you had. Read ‘em and weep..

giphy.gif

Date: July 22, 2019 03:55PM

Redfin says you are a Useless Fool. Not that there was ever any doubt of that. Disgrace yourself further by calling in all the transparently stupid sock-puppets that you like, but you will remain in fact a condemned man trapped at the bottom of an awful abyss from which your escape is completely impossible.

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Date: July 22, 2019 04:01PM

No need for sock puppets. Face it, your stupidity is an open invitation for many to come here and mock you. Again, is it your stupidity or fragile ego that prevents you from seeing the obvious?

Just because your too dumb to understand what an algorithm is and how one works does not mean you're too stupid to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, or does it? So far, all available evidence is pointing to you being an epic moron.

Here's what Redfin posts on their site:

Do you have a link like that? I bet you don't.

Posted by: Redfin Guide for Alzheimer's Guy ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:11PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Redfin says you are a Useless Fool. Not that
> there was ever any doubt of that. Disgrace
> yourself further by calling in all the
> transparently stupid sock-puppets that you like,
> but you will remain in fact a condemned man
> trapped at the bottom of an awful abyss from which
> your escape is completely impossible.
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

1. Click on the link to Brockmont.

That will take you here:

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA/Jefferson/Brockmont

2. Click on "Market Insights" at top right.

That will take you here:

3. Read and weep.

Date: July 22, 2019 04:26PM

Since you wouldn’t have realized it for at least another two years, I’ll clue your sorry ass in right now to the fact that both the Locker Room Sports Bar and the Mad Fox Brewpub closed their doors for a final time on Sunday. The dismal dining desert of Falls Church City has become even more desertified. Such a sham city!

Posted by: Brockmont > Enola ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:41PM

Attachments:
Enola.JPG

Posted by: Enola is HOT like Brockmont ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:49PM

Date: July 22, 2019 04:55PM

Among the many things you don't know is that Enola was a trolley stop located at Cedar Lane and good old Electric Avenue — the very route that people from Dunn Loring typically use to go dine at Anita’s in Vienna. LOL!

Posted by: UFail.com ()
Date: July 22, 2019 05:06PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Among the many things you don't know is that Enola
> was a trolley stop located at Cedar Lane and good
> old Electric Avenue — the very route that people
> from Dunn Loring typically use to go dine at
> Anita’s in Vienna. LOL!

Among the many things that you don't know is that there are tons of place names like that in mapping data - which are not actual neighborhoods - that Redfin will display in exactly the same way that it does your "Brockmont" brainfart.

Date: July 22, 2019 05:07PM

Just a reminder from REDFIN to the stooges at the bottom of the abyss...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Posted by: Just a reminder for dumbfucks ()
Date: July 22, 2019 05:19PM

Just a reminder for old fucks with no clue how Redfin works...

1. Click on the link to Brockmont.

That will take you here:

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA/Jefferson/Brockmont

That will take you here:

3. Read and weep.

Date: July 22, 2019 05:33PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Since you wouldn’t have realized it for at least
> another two years, I’ll clue your sorry ass in
> right now to the fact that both the Locker Room
> Sports Bar and the Mad Fox Brewpub closed their
> doors for a final time on Sunday. The dismal
> dining desert of Falls Church City has become even
> more desertified. Such a sham city!

None of which is relevant to your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, or does it? So far, all available evidence is pointing to you being an epic moron.

Changing the subject won't allow you to squirm your way out of that pressing dilemma.

Date: July 22, 2019 05:35PM

How’s that abyss doing for you, dude. Keep in mind that you will never be leaving.

Date: July 22, 2019 05:46PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Changing the subject won't allow you to squirm your way
> out of that pressing dilemma.

LOL! Just taunting your sorry ass as ever over the dismal nature of your decrepit, run-down dump of a city. Losing Mad Fox is almost as bad as having lost Meat in a Box.

Posted by: Asshole... Déjà vu ()
Date: July 22, 2019 05:51PM

1. Click on the link to Enola.

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/15383/VA/Dunn-Loring/Enola

That will take you here:

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/15383/VA/Dunn-Loring/Enola/housing-market

3. Read and realize what a dumbfuck you've been.
Attachments:
Enola2.JPG

Date: July 22, 2019 06:00PM

Dial-up REDFIN, moron. They’re the ones who have you by the cajones. All this local shuck and jive is just confirming what an utter waste of time dope you are.

Posted by: Dial up your own ass moron ()
Date: July 22, 2019 06:21PM

Not Redfin's fault that some old dude with Alzheimer's isn't sharp enough to understand what its system is doing.

This is what happens when you try to pretend that you know things that you don't...

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

Date: July 22, 2019 06:34PM

Read the freaking quote, dipstick. Do I need to post it again? Do I need to point out again that some slowpoke thought it was ‘Brookmont’ that was being talked about? This after having thought that Brookmont posts were intended to be about Broadmont? What a bottomless airhead.

Date: July 22, 2019 06:37PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> How’s that abyss doing for you, dude. Keep in
> mind that you will never be leaving.

Is that link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood at the bottom of an abyss? You seem to have encountered tremendous difficulty in providing one.

Date: July 22, 2019 06:38PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Changing the subject won't allow you to squirm
> your way
> > out of that pressing dilemma.
>
> LOL! Just taunting your sorry ass as ever over
> the dismal nature of your decrepit, run-down dump
> of a city. Losing Mad Fox is almost as bad as
> having lost Meat in a Box.

Your the only victim of taunting here. Where's the link Brockmont Boy?

Posted by: The Blowhard of Brockmont ()
Date: July 22, 2019 06:53PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Read the freaking quote, dipstick. Do I need to
> post it again? Do I need to point out again that
> some slowpoke thought it was ‘Brookmont’ that
> was being talked about? This after having thought
> that Brookmont posts were intended to be about
> Broadmont? What a bottomless airhead.

YOU were the one who didn't understand that Redfin's quote is just some computer-generated text based on map data and who actually tried to pretend that they knew something about "Brockmont."

Dumbass. LOL!

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: July 22, 2019 06:58PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Among the many things you don't know is that Enola
> was a trolley stop located at Cedar Lane and good
> old Electric Avenue — the very route that gay people
> from Dunn Loring typically use to go dinehang out at
> Anita’s gay bar in Vienna. LOL, I often go there after a visit to one of the many glory holes in Vienna!

FIFY

Date: July 22, 2019 07:08PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Read the freaking quote, dipstick. Do I need to
> post it again? Do I need to point out again that
> some slowpoke thought it was ‘Brookmont’ that
> was being talked about? This after having thought
> that Brookmont posts were intended to be about
> Broadmont? What a bottomless airhead.

LOL! You tred to pass yourself off as a resident of Falls Church in a feeble attempt to create a sock puppet to talk about a Falls Church dining establishment. You fucked up by confusing Broadmont and Brookmont. Then you doubled down on your failed charade by lying about the vital status of your parents, you depraved loser.

Date: July 22, 2019 07:08PM

This whole thread was hijacked back in March for the express purpose of mercilessly taunting you from the beautiful environs of West Palm Beach. And despite the eventual return to the Sweet Spot, taunting has been all and exactly what has been going on here ever since. You and your sorry-ass collection of simpleton sock-puppets merely assure in your never-ending ridiculousness that the taunting will never end.

Date: July 22, 2019 07:16PM

As for Falls Church, I in fact used to live there. The best thing that I can say for the experience is that it quickly taught me to get the fuck out!

Posted by: The Blowhard of Brockmont ()
Date: July 22, 2019 07:17PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> This whole thread was hijacked back in March for
> the express purpose of mercilessly taunting you
> from the beautiful environs of West Palm Beach.
> And despite the eventual return to the Sweet Spot,
> taunting has been all and exactly what has been
> going on here ever since. You and your sorry-ass
> collection of simpleton sock-puppets merely assure
> in your never-ending ridiculousness that the
> taunting will never end.

Say "I'm sorry that I'm such a massive douchebag and that I AGAIN tried to pretend that I knew something that I didn't."

Maybe we'll let your Brockmont blunder go.

Posted by: Frito Bandito ()
Date: July 22, 2019 07:22PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, a warm welcome once again to regular readers
> of this too often sullied-by-morons thread............
> ......................................
> Such a sorrowful and ugly situation
> to have put themselves in.

This is how it really is for Dim Wit:

Welcome, regular readers to today's edition of my daily moronic post to this thread. As you might have guessed, it was another hot & sweaty morning here in the Sweet Spot no-tell -mo-tel & trailer park here on Rte. ! South. They still haven't fixed the air conditioner, and I paid 2 of the 3 weeks rent I'm behind. I managed to stave off eviction for 1 more week, thanks to CAtholic Charities giving me a check for 2 weeks rent. I know I say bad shit about churches, but, since I am your typical liberal DimWit hypocrite, that shouldn't surprise you.

They even gave me a cup of coffee and a bag of food. In the bag was a jar of Safeway store brand instant coffee! We're going to be living like a King all week! As I sit on the bench in the yard of the trailer park, I notice the raccoons and pigeons picking at the trash dumpster. An occasional crow tries to get in, but the pigeons run him away with a lot of noise. There's pigeon crap everywhere around here; part of the atmosphere.

BIG EVENT THIS AFTERNOON. Troop 1027 vs. Troop 842 in the Girl Scout 5 pitch softball league at the Rec Centre! Troop 842 is right now in 1st place, but Troop 1027 is nipping at their heels. Troop 1027 pulled out the win in the bottom of the 6th for a final score of 9-7. A gay old time was had by all as the underdogs basked in their glorious victory.

Alas, it's back at the fleabag and trailer park now for a loser like me. As Chief Loser of the Dim Wit Abject Failure Bullshit Squad, I take joy in knowing I won't have to scrounge in trash cans for a cup of half drunk coffee for another week. Now, if only I could get a scratch off with a $20 prize or more, I can buy a bottle of Ripple for the wife & a 6 of Milwaukee's Best for me. Maybe I'll head to 7-11 & hang out there for a while & see if I can panhandle a couple of bucks for some scratch offs. THen I can go inside and loiter in air conditioned bliss while I talk lottery talk with the other residents of the Motel & Trailer PArk.

Date: July 22, 2019 07:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> This whole thread was hijacked back in March for
> the express purpose of mercilessly taunting you
> from the beautiful environs of West Palm Beach.
> And despite the eventual return to the Sweet Spot,
> taunting has been all and exactly what has been
> going on here ever since. You and your sorry-ass
> collection of simpleton sock-puppets merely assure
> in your never-ending ridiculousness that the
> taunting will never end.

LOL! Too dumb to know you're the butt of the joke. Nobody is laughing with you. Rather, many are laughing AT you.

Still no link link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

That taunt ain't going away, shit for brains.

Posted by: Kingspell sucks ()
Date: July 23, 2019 07:38AM

Kingspell sucks

Date: July 23, 2019 09:14AM

Well, this is more like it. The worst of all this recent heat and flooding of course bypassed all of us fortunate enough to live out here in the glorious and bucolic Sweet Spot, but AM temps in the mid-60's are still a welcome thing to see. The humidity is of course still up there after a somewhat dark and stormy night, but even the songs being sung by all our bird friends seem to have a little extra lilt in them this morning. No sign of the foxes or deer to this point, but they could of course pop up for a visit at any time. Looks like we might have a few more on-and-off showers to get through before the really good stuff moves in, but even back in the Bake Shop, things should be improving enough to make the sounds and smells of heavy earth-moving machinery at least a little more tolerable.

DELUGE_duringafter_ML-08.jpg?resize=1024
Photo courtesy of Falls Church News-Press,

In other news, the Nats decided to postpone the first game against the Rockies in light of a dreary overnight forecast, so Stephen Strasburg will instead start things off tonight. He'll be opposed by Peter Lambert. He's been kicked around a bit since getting his trial in the bigs, but was good at Double-A last year, so we'll have to see. We'll be back to our regular run across Mass Ave later on for the first time in 17 days, then we'll be every other day for the duration of the 10-game homestand (COL, LA, and ATL). It'll be good to be back up in The Club and to sit and chat with our many friends up there. We might have another chance to chat with new food-dude Mike at some point as well.

And speaking of food, it's less than a week now until our date with The Principals to sit down for mock service before the opening of Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks over by Tysons. Moving up to fine dining from upscale casual will be a challenge for GAR, particularly as their success at the lower level will have led to rather high expectations. I expect that (as with Ozzie's) there may be a few bumps in the road, but I bet they'll get it right in the end.

Not getting anything at all right for years and years now meanwhile have been the dreadful Useless Fools of Falls Church City. Can't recall their own lies correctly, and aren't any good at sock-puppeteering, but there is little doubt that they will be back to post more of their simpering childish anti-Redfin nonsense at some point today. Completely humiliating themselves is not something that they have any real trouble or problem with.

Date: July 23, 2019 10:48AM

Didn't read any of the above, of course. But, per usual, it does not appear there is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

This failure is seemingly a regular occurrence for you. A simple link to a home for sale in Brockmont would alleviate that perpetual failure, but that seems to elusive for you. Why is that?

Date: July 23, 2019 11:01AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Didn't read any of the above, of course.

Same lie, different day. You hang on every word I so masterfully craft here. From down there at the bottom of the awful abyss, it's all that gives meaning to your dismal, desultory life.

Date: July 23, 2019 11:36AM

Again, no point in reading the ramblings of a depraved, sociopathic compulsive liar. Masterly crafted? They could be in pig Latin for all I know.

I simply peruse for a link and then taunt you for not having one. Speaking of which, are you able to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? The oh so simple task of posting a link seems to have really befuddled you. My guess it won't improve for you anytime soon. Hey, at least I taught you how to properly order and dress a salad. Not a difficult task at all, but obviously well outside your skillset.

Pages: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.