HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UK reports Uber NO CRIMINAL CHARGES after car on "auto pilot" runs over bicyclist following all laws.
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:00PM

drop dead cheating ass democrats. i'll see you in prison yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UK reports Uber NO CRIMINAL CHARGES after car on "auto pilot" runs over bicyclist following all laws.
Posted by: veuwm ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:01PM

democrats are putting kids in prison or criminal charges for what really was a simple accident

Auto Accident: are you a criminal for "not paying attention". Is fairfax allowing insurers to NOT PAY?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3015838.html

What uber did WAS NO ACCIDENT Infact I'll say they are doing it in arizona to run over white people to "test for bugs".

Re: UK reports Uber NO CRIMINAL CHARGES after car on "auto pilot" runs over bicyclist following all laws.
Posted by: ykdlk ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:04PM

file.php?40,file=327667,filename=Screen_

I WANT TO STRANGLE THE JUDGE JAILING TEENS AND LETTING UBER OFF

I WILL GET YOU MOTHER FUCKER JUDGES IN JAIL FOR ABUSING OFFICE.

THIS IS NOT OVER

Posted by: MJM7T ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:09PM

they need important crash data for their data banks, the chinese are getting the KILL DATA

and they are willign to kill bystanders to get the KILL DATA (it's critical data they cannot complete their bastard computer project without it)

LIKE JAPAN, THEY ARE CREATING SUITS THEY KNOW THEY CAN WIN (in usa, before selling the product nationall) SO THEY CAN MEASURE PUBLIC REACTION AND HOW TO WIN SUITS IF THIS 'COMPUTER DRIVEN CAR' BEGINS KILLING ALL OVER THE USA, so they can gain "presumable innocence"

guilty as hell

Posted by: lvuyp ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:10PM

199879d1460849395t-imageuploadedbymustan

Posted by: 4wfh4 ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:12PM

38829110_2234655379882799_12242693080544

there's a never ending list of faces the Judges guilty of abusing for power and profit COMPLETELY ILLEGALLY

Posted by: mmg4l ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:42PM

it's not that i want dead the computer people uber (allowed to test technology using their fleet, for a price)

i wouldn't mind if they were dead because when i was a kid if you suggested running people over to "test computer cars" someone really might kill you for saying it.

and it's not different today: it's a dumb fucking idea and has killed and will continue to kill.

it's that the same mother fuckers are allowing insurance companies to not pay claims and jail kids to avoid paying

its' that the same people are hiring illegal aliens because they vote democrat

ROLL IT ALL UP: i do want them in prison

Posted by: lcyjl ()
Date: March 06, 2019 08:43PM

ON THE OTHER HAND I COMPLETELY RESENT A DOCTOR WHO TESTS A PROCEDURE ON A LIVING PATIENT KILLING THE PATIENT

IT'S SIMPLY ILLEGAL IN USA.

fact is they can't prove their technology because it's totally full of crap.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.