HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Federal Employees are Grossly Overpaid
Posted by: Wasted draft pick ()
Date: September 06, 2018 12:31PM

> Markie's Mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poor Vienna asshole has been played once again.
> Such a buffoon.

> Barbara B. Wrote:
> You're right, sweetie. It really does appear that all
> these beat downs over the years have taken their toll
> on our carport loving, lying dope. Its so sad that he
> thinks people actually fall for his lies.

The real hausfraus of course have the good sense to live in Dunn Loring, an area with much lower population density than Falls Church City, and a median household income that is some 70% higher. Win-win. They also know where 'downtown' is, and how to get from their neighborhood over to Anita's in Vienna without traveling on Park Street. Imagine that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Final Destination ()
Date: September 06, 2018 02:28PM

Wasted draft pick Wrote:
> Face Plant Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which in no way required inserting that it was
> > "taken some years ago."
>
> Of course it was not required. Those words were
> chosen and inserted for a specific purpose, and as
> had been anticipated, you've been stepping in that
> same bit of shit ever since 2014! Way to go,
> dumbo!

Yes, the specific purpose of presenting the impression that it was yours. lol

>
> > Nope, I've not been to Tahoe or the Brevard Zoo.
>
> > Never claimed to. Weird huh? lol
>
> No. not weird at all. As the result of reflexive
> lying, you are often forced to back track and back
> down on claims once made. It happens all the
> time.
> ---------
> "I have played (Coyote Moon) once, but usually
> find myself at Edgewood or Old Greenwood when in
> the area."   [Lies told by "too far
> out" -- aka Sock Puppet No. 14-1153, September 25,
> 2014.]
> ----------

Not me stupid. Awwww...

> > False. That was your original fuck up after
> > wasting your long holiday weekend Googling old
> > ferry routes.
>
> LOL! Took all of 30 minutes to unearth the
> history and route maps that blew your sorry ass
> story to pieces. No part of your Manhattan fables
> was ever true. It was always nothing but poorly
> manufactured slop to be picked apart as the gulls
> would shred some bits of fish out on the docks at
> Rockport.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2
> ,file=232019,filename=ferry_routes.jpg
>
> (If it had ferry service, LGA would have appeared
> somewhere north of the T in ROUTES.)

Yes, that was the beginning of your massive failure in using a more current map of routes and, first, declaring that there wasn't even a route between LaGuardia and Manhattan! Which you STILL appear to again now in noting where it *would have* appeared on the map despite knowing that it *did* in fact exist. lol

Then when I schooled you on that you realized that you'd fucked up and proceeded to further fail in next declaring that it ceased to run in 1998!

Then when I bitch slapped you with multiple independent sources proving that it continued to run up until 12/29/2000 you tried to go off on your irrelevant babbling about who operated the service for Delta. lol Which, of course, is just an obvious and futile attempt to find some way to try to recover from your absolute faceplant and doesn't change the FACT that the ferry service from LaGuardia to Manhattan known as the Delta Water Shuttle operated long beyond 1998 as you'd claimed.

>
> > Since you suck at that too, you jumped on an
> earlier source
> > saying that the *company* originally operating
> the ferry
> > service known as the Delta Water Shuttle under
> contract to
> > Delta went under. Had you look more then you
> would have known
> > that its assets and landing rights were bought
> by NY Waterway
> > and the service itself continued to operate.
>
> Actually, and as was long ago explained to you,
> the Port Authority had for some time been looking
> for a way to yank the license for the
> under-performing LGA route and hand it over to
> Arthur Imperatore, impresario of the commuter
> ferry giant, NY Waterway. Success officially came
> on May 1, 1998, as the Delta Water Shuttle and its
> operator, Harbor Shuttle Inc., were forcibly shut
> down and broken up, their assets being either sold
> off or ceded away. Neither entity had any further
> functional existence.

Actually it was long ago explained to you that all of your tangential bullshit about who operated the service is irrelevant to the question of whether the ferry service known as the Delta Water Shuttle was in operation post-1998 through 12/29/2000. Not to mention the absurdity of your blowhard douchebag self now trying to pretend to be some kind of expert regarding a defunct ferry service that you didn't even know existed before I'd mentioned it and that you initially declared didn't exist. lmao!

>
> > As the capture from NY Waterway's site at the
> time
> > and multiple other sources clearly prove, the
> > ferry service from LaGuadia to Manhattan known
> as
> > the Delta Water Shuttle continued to operate
> > through 12/29/2000.
>
> Business Basics: Having acceded to rights to it
> in the legal clean-up following the 1998 PA-led
> demise of its predecessors, NY Waterway continued
> to use the trade name for the service in its
> advertising. You can hear the same sort of thing
> being done today with the name of long-dead 'Bell
> & Howell' being aped in various low-brow TV
> commercials. Rights to do that had been bought out
> of bankruptcy court by a capital management firm
> in 2011.

Basic Bullshit: You do that a lot when you utterly fail.

Except in this case the "trade name" Delta Water Shuttle was not NY Waterway's to use independent of Delta and the service only served Delta passengers and existed only because of Delta's sponsorship. The question was never who ran the service in partnership with Delta. That was just your own scrambling out of your hole. And if you didn't happen to notice in all of your roundabout bullshitting here you've now fucked up and conceded that "NY Waterway continued to use the trade name for the service." LOL! Thanks!

Date: September 09, 2018 02:18PM

Recap of Certain Calamitous and Other Forms of Recent Fanboi Failure...

1. Like Burning Tree, you have never played a round of golf at Coyote Moon or any other course in the Lake Tahoe area. You have in fact never been to Lake Tahoe. Further, you don't actually do golf and were on that account perplexed by such common terms as 'dogleg' and 'knife'. You proceeded to step in the shit about a simple photo of a dogleg in 2014. Then you did the exact same thing all over again in 2018.

2. You never rode any water-taxi from La Guardia to midtown Manhattan at all, much less on an "almost weekly" basis. No such service under any name had operated for nearly 15 years at the time of your phony claims, those having been just more poorly crafted bullshit based on your low-grade Google skills. And as was the case with Lake Tahoe, you betrayed yourself in knowing none of what an actual frequent traveler to midtown Manhattan would have known about the area.

3. Esca itself is a so-so seafood place that you have also never been to. You came up with it only in a long ago Google search that listed "bay scallops" among the primary search terms. You were attempting at the time to save yourself from a series of clown claims and goober gaffes related to scallops, but you ended only in making matters worse for yourself. And let's forget all about Rockport and Dave Pasternak and simply wonder if you now hold Mario Batali in such high regard as you once did? After all, he was first forced into a $5.25 million settlement with 1,100 of his employees over years worth of tip-skimming scams, and after that? OMG!

4. And as in #1 above, you have repeatedly botched vintages and varietals in trying to pass yourself off as some sort of bon vivant and "wine guy". Available for cheap on the internet, and desperate dashing over to the liquor store to snap a few photos have not been a help to you here.

5. In keeping with the theme of general confusion on your part, you have been nonplussed by far more than just golf terms and US idioms, struggling as well with simple word pairs such as peeled and unpeeled, raveled and unraveled, and shelled and unshelled. You were further set back simply by the use as nouns of such words as deviant and insouciant. What could account for that?

6. Your faked 2016 trip to Florida was of course concocted in an attempt to ease envy and butthurt over my weekend jaunt down to Atlanta to attend the Nats' Opening Day game there. Your own fake photos in that case were mocked by a gallery of my own, each clearly showing me to have been in some different city all across America. What a debacle for you! Glad in the end of course that I was able to get in an MLB game at Turner Field before it closed. And dinner at "Canoe" the night before was indeed excellent.

7. Closer to home, you have never been able to grasp the "sticks out like a sore thumb" fact that a 30-foot cliff exists in the middle of what used to be South Falls Church. Nor that the Karaoke Inn (sic) had been closed for two years by the time you made reference to it. Nor that the building next door had once housed a subs and pizza place. Nor that the shortest actually passable walking or driving route between the Budget Inn and Quarry Inn is a matter of multiple city blocks.

8. Then of course, there is all the dark matter of the Water wars, in which poor little Falls Church City was thoroughly thrashed by giant Fairfax Water. Crushed in court and by the Corps of Engineers, the City side was ultimately forced to settle for what it had previously called pennies-on-the-dollar along with some minor land swaps that amounted to a net gain of about two whole acres. Many single-family properties out toward the Sweet Spot are zoned as large as that.

9. And we can't forget either the ensuing Chicken Wars wherein you foolishly sought to defend the premise that if a particular place serves chicken, it must be a "chicken place." Such folly was of course doomed and quickly came to miserable failure, having been undertaken at all only in a misguided attempt to paper over yet another of the many glaring deficiencies in the so-called 'dining scene' in Falls Church City.

10. Lastly, we must remember that this list actually goes on and on and on, and that the enumeration here of particular crass collapses and failures should not be construed to deny or disparage the existence or importance of a wide array of other such collapses and failures. While being back-burnered at the present time, certainly some of that shameful mess can be expected to come to the fore in the normal course of future business here.

Posted by: fleas ()
Date: September 09, 2018 02:21PM

water and fleas everywhere in FX

Posted by: own your Town Car lovin' ass ()
Date: September 10, 2018 03:04PM

WOW! What a way to recount your numerous fuck ups followed by preposterous excuses. I guess those stinging defeats really do nag at you on a constant basis. It explains why you think about me so much and see me behind every post.

Wasted draft pick Wrote:
> 1. Like Burning Tree, you have never played a
> round of golf at Coyote Moon or any other course
> in the Lake Tahoe area. You have in fact never
> been to Lake Tahoe. Further, you don't actually
> do golf and were on that account perplexed by such
> common terms as 'dogleg' and 'knife'. You
> proceeded to step in the shit about a simple photo
> of a dogleg in 2014. Then you did the exact same
> thing all over again in 2018.

Wrong on all accounts. I didn't have to resort to claiming a picture taken by a random photographer belonged to me though. That's the province of lying fuckheads like you. As for a knife and dogleg, that again was your imagination running wild again.

In order to refresh your memory, most people don't hit a knife when they are in their prime (let alone in their 90s). It's not my fault you can't understand the English language. Anyone who'd ever picked up a club would recognize the factual nature of my statement. It's further proof your knowledge of golf comes from Google and watching a couple of tournaments on TV.

How convenient for you that when pressed on the matter, you had to resort to some foolish claim of physical handicap as to why you can't play. I hope you and that decrepit nag of yours have your Life Call dues paid up. Sounds like you need them.

> 2. You never rode any water-taxi from La Guardia
> to midtown Manhattan at all, much less on an
> "almost weekly" basis. No such service under any
> name had operated for nearly 15 years at the time
> of your phony claims, those having been just more
> poorly crafted bullshit based on your low-grade
> Google skills. And as was the case with Lake
> Tahoe, you betrayed yourself in knowing none of
> what an actual frequent traveler to midtown
> Manhattan would have known about the area.

You're right. I've never ridden on any water taxi from LaGuardia. I've also never claimed to have done so. However, the individual claiming as much has certainly used you, much as I have, as a punching bag over the years.

> 3. Esca itself is a so-so seafood place that you
> have also never been to. You came up with it only
> in a long ago Google search that listed "bay
> scallops" among the primary search terms. You
> were attempting at the time to save yourself from
> a series of clown claims and goober gaffes related
> to scallops, but you ended only in making matters
> worse for yourself. And let's forget all about
> Rockport and Dave Pasternak and simply wonder if
> you now hold Mario Batali in such high regard as
> you once did? After all, he was first forced into
> a $5.25 million settlement with 1,100 of his
> employees over years worth of tip-skimming scams,
> and after that? OMG!

Never been there or claimed to have been there.

> 4. And as in #1 above, you have repeatedly
> botched vintages and varietals in trying to pass
> yourself off as some sort of bon vivant and "wine
> guy". Available for cheap on the internet, and
> desperate dashing over to the liquor store to snap
> a few photos have not been a help to you here.

When your errant photoshop claim failed, you had to concoct the whole Total Wine preposterous story. When that fell apart, you brought up MacArthur after I had mentioned it in another thread regarding another bottle of wine outside your reach. (oh, that's right, your decrepit hag can't handle the red wine). Of course, this happened after I had to inform you of the significance of vintages. You were trying to pass off 2010s as 2000s. In the end, even your MacArthur fuck up fell flat on it's face. Per usual, you couldn't substantiate your bullshit claims. This, of course, happened again when you had to resort to the feeble spring training pile of shit you stepped in.

> 5. In keeping with the theme of general confusion
> on your part, you have been nonplussed by far more
> than just golf terms and US idioms, struggling as
> well with simple word pairs such as peeled and
> unpeeled, raveled and unraveled, and shelled and
> unshelled. You were further set back simply by
> the use as nouns of such words as deviant and
> insouciant. What could account for that?

Nowhere did I indicate that unpeeled wasn't a word. You merely inferred it. I did, however, make fun of you for using it. Irregardless is a word you can find in Merriam Webster as well. It doesn't mean you should use it if you want to sound even half way intelligent. The same can be said of unpeel, which is why very few, if any, use the ridiculous term.

In fact, it is obvious you were attempting to use the popular idiom of peeling (back the layers of) the onion. The word unpeel does not appear in any educated person's version of that idiom.

> 6. Your faked 2016 trip to Florida was of course
> concocted in an attempt to ease envy and butthurt
> over my weekend jaunt down to Atlanta to attend
> the Nats' Opening Day game there. Your own fake
> photos in that case were mocked by a gallery of my
> own, each clearly showing me to have been in some
> different city all across America. What a debacle
> for you! Glad in the end of course that I was
> able to get in an MLB game at Turner Field before
> it closed. And dinner at "Canoe" the night before
> was indeed excellent.

Your fake trip to Atlanta was poorly fabricated after I called you out for not being down at spring training while I was clearly there.

Let's recap:

Posted by: Dead zone ()
Date: March 22, 2016 09:22AM

not geographically challenged Wrote:
> PS - isn't it about time for your made up trip to
> the Space Coast. You've got about two weeks to
> make up the details of your fake trip. If you
> were actually going, I'd buy you a bag of peanuts,
> but we both know you aren't.

Is that your famous ENVY and BUTTHURT showing yet again? Hahaha! Stew in it, you miserable degraded Falls Church unfortunate. Meanwhile, we are very much looking forward to the 2017 trip to the Nats' new Spring Training home in Palm Beach, but we've been to Viera so many times now that we're doing something a little different this year -- flying down to Atlanta for the Nats season opener at Turner Field.

When I offered to buy you a bag of peanuts, that is a clear implication I was going there. If you were a baseball fan, you'd know peanuts are a popular game time snack food and have been for quite some time. You know the whole "buy me some peanuts and Crackerjacks.." Actually, seeing you know very little, I doubt you do know what I am referring to.

Then, like the wine debacle, you got flustered with photographic evidence that caused that little gerbil in your skull to bust a vein working overtime. You had excuse after excuse and in the end you were exposed as a total fraud.

Let's not forget your Town Car fuck up that emanated from your poorly invented trip. Remember, even then, the Town Car was not even suitable for UberBlack. You should have known that given that "you have" UberBlack. LOL! Dope!

> 7. Closer to home, you have never been able to
> grasp the "sticks out like a sore thumb" fact that
> a 30-foot cliff exists in the middle of what used
> to be South Falls Church. Nor that the Karaoke
> Inn (sic) had been closed for two years by the
> time you made reference to it. Nor that the
> building next door had once housed a subs and
> pizza place. Nor that the shortest actually
> passable walking or driving route between the
> Budget Inn and Quarry Inn is a matter of multiple
> city blocks.

You only concocted your elevation excuse after it was shown to you that the adjacent properties are on the same block of Lee Highway. Even the police reports call it the 7100 Block of Lee Highway. Calling a parking lot an access road, of course, doesn't help your case in any way.

To show just how stupid your point is, imagine standing on the observation deck of the Empire State Building (it's a famous building in NYC). It sits on 5th Avenue between W 33rd and 34th Streets. All of a sudden, you get a hankering for a Spicy Italian (and no, I don't mean your boyfriend over in Morris Park). You know there is a Subway restaurant on the same block located in a building next door on 33rd Street. Your most direct route would be to hurl yourself off the observation deck and land right in front of said Subway. Even though you are a man of obvious limited intellectual capability, you know that this would end your life. You wisely choose to take the elevator or stairs to the lobby of the Empire State Building to the lobby and walk next door to get your Spicy Italian.

Clearly not the most direct route, but you are still on the same block. The same applies here to the adjoining properties and your imaginary cliff (which is really a hill).

> 8. Then of course, there is all the dark matter
> of the Water wars, in which poor little Falls
> Church City was thoroughly thrashed by giant
> Fairfax Water. Crushed in court and by the Corps
> of Engineers, the City side was ultimately forced
> to settle for what it had previously called
> pennies-on-the-dollar along with some minor land
> swaps that amounted to a net gain of about two
> whole acres. Many single-family properties out
> toward the Sweet Spot are zoned as large as that.

Reminder: Millions of dollars and prime real estate next to a Metro station for a nonperforming asset is not losing.

> 9. And we can't forget either the ensuing Chicken
> Wars wherein you foolishly sought to defend the
> premise that if a particular place serves chicken,
> it must be a "chicken place." Such folly was of
> course doomed and quickly came to miserable
> failure, having been undertaken at all only in a
> misguided attempt to paper over yet another of the
> many glaring deficiencies in the so-called 'dining
> scene' in Falls Church City.

Only when presented with the fact that residents would prefer the tasty fried chicken from Liberty, did you come up with this whole idea of a "chicken place." Just like every other excuse you have, it is irrelevant.

Maybe that's because Falls Church residents prefer it to your so-called chicken places.

https://fcnp.com/best-falls-church-2018-fried-chicken/

Look at that. Liberty rated s having the best fried chicken over places like Chick-fil-A and Popeyes.

Let's not forget that this thread brought out your Brookmont Bob sock puppet which was a royal fuck. You really got your face rubbed in the shit for that one. You tried to recover with more feeble excuses, but just like every other time, you went down in flames.

> 10. Lastly, we must remember that this list
> actually goes on and on and on, and that the
> enumeration here of particular crass collapses and
> failures should not be construed to deny or
> disparage the existence or importance of a wide
> array of other such collapses and failures. While
> being back-burnered at the present time, certainly
> some of that shameful mess can be expected to come
> to the fore in the normal course of future
> business here.

I'm not sure why you want to relive all of your massive failures. I guess you reap what you sew. LOL!

Posted by: Throw that man a life ring ()
Date: September 10, 2018 06:01PM

Wasted draft pick Wrote:

> 2. You never rode any water-taxi from La Guardia
> to midtown Manhattan at all, much less on an
> "almost weekly" basis. No such service under any
> name had operated for nearly 15 years at the time
> of your phony claims, those having been just more
> poorly crafted bullshit based on your low-grade
> Google skills. And as was the case with Lake
> Tahoe, you betrayed yourself in knowing none of
> what an actual frequent traveler to midtown
> Manhattan would have known about the area.

Yes, as painful as it appears to be for you I did. I never claimed to have ridden it more recently. That was your own original fuck up and how you find yourself in the dark deep pit of fail that you've been unsuccessfully struggling to crawl out of ever since. Never claimed to have been to Tahoe. Again your own failure. As anyone reading here can see, I know all that I've needed to know and more in order to absolutely crush your futile attempts to prove otherwise.

> 3. Esca itself is a so-so seafood place that you
> have also never been to. You came up with it only
> in a long ago Google search that listed "bay
> scallops" among the primary search terms. You
> were attempting at the time to save yourself from
> a series of clown claims and goober gaffes related
> to scallops, but you ended only in making matters
> worse for yourself. And let's forget all about
> Rockport and Dave Pasternak and simply wonder if
> you now hold Mario Batali in such high regard as
> you once did? After all, he was first forced into
> a $5.25 million settlement with 1,100 of his
> employees over years worth of tip-skimming scams,
> and after that? OMG!

Uh, I don't really give a shit about Esca or Pasternack or any of the rest of your dumb detour. All of that nonsense was, once again, just more stupid shit that you tried to get me to argue about after you knew that you'd fucked up as you always do. Given that there are near half a million results from a search for a pic of "bay scallops" of which many thousands would have served the same general purpose and the one posted doesn't appear anywhere near the top that I could see, that would have been an amazingly good trick. Then you're claiming that I created an entire back story around some defunct water ferry that nobody other than someone who actually used it would even know about which I've destroyed you over above. Seriously, do you really not recognize how fucking moronic that is? lmao

But don't let that stop you from further embarrassing yourself. Which I know that you can't help but do because it just fucking eats away at you 24/7. lol

Date: September 11, 2018 08:36AM

Ever the prince of ignorance, dishonesty, and cowardice. You sound like nothing more than Sarah Huckabee Sanders attempting to excuse the inexcusable and explain the inexplicable. The indictment has been writ large and nailed to the church house door. It stands unamended. You may type 10,000 words, but there is nothing you will be able to do that will alter a single word of it.

Posted by: his owned ass is played out ()
Date: September 11, 2018 02:11PM

LOL! You're the king of excuses and bringing irrelevance into a conversation. From your typos and imaginary irrelevant cliffs to "chicken places" and preposterous photo stories, you've stepping massive piles of shit all along your journey here. You shouldn't get so upset that I and others have called you out your lies and bullshit. If you didn't obsess about me so much, you probably wouldn't endure this much failure.

As for throwing this dope a lifeline, he's too stupid to reach out and grab it. Besides, he's already drowned. Look at the way someone kicked his ass in the NVSL thread. The fucktard can't even muster enough strength to play a round of golf, you think he can swim? LOL!

Posted by: Hello in there ()
Date: September 11, 2018 02:41PM

Wasted draft pick Wrote:
> Ever the prince of ignorance, dishonesty, and
> cowardice. You sound like nothing more than Sarah
> Huckabee Sanders attempting to excuse the
> inexcusable and explain the inexplicable. The
> indictment has been writ large and nailed to the
> church house door. It stands unamended. You may
> type 10,000 words, but there is nothing you will
> be able to do that will alter a single word of it.

You sound like a man sitting at the bottom of a deep dark hole that he dug who realizes that he fucked up.

Posted by: Doug Tracht ()
Date: September 16, 2018 02:45AM

I never met a non-military government employee who wasn't the textbook definition of an incompetent glum cunt.

You have a surprise coming...
Posted by: fed gov ()
Date: September 16, 2018 05:37AM

The fact is, if you're a fed, your pension is going to largely disappear.

It's just going to go poof one day. Waaay too much has been promised in payout and the math can never keep up with reality.

When the government starts having financial problems (which they already are), one of the first things Washington DC will do is dip into "reallocate" those pension funds "temporarily". That's not going to be very "temporary".

TRUST ME like this came from the burning bush. Math always wins.

https://www.govexec.com/pay-benefits/2017/12/treasury-taps-federal-pensions-tsps-debt-default/144493/

Posted by: You misunderstood ()
Date: September 16, 2018 08:28AM

When authority to borrow expires, there is a long list of accounts from which the feds can withdraw cash, replacing it with IOU's. When borrowing authority returns, so does the cash. There is nothing to see here at all.

Date: March 09, 2024 04:03PM

From Aug 25, 2018 ...

> Out here in the Sweet Spot meanwhile, this fine
> late summer weather is only enhancing the beauty
> of a wooded and much larger than average lot
> beautifully landscaped and meticulously groomed so
> as to offer gorgeous park-like views from each of
> the successive expanses of glass engineered into a
> truly spectacular residence. There are few
> comparables even in this area, and certainly none
> at all in a cramped and dirty dump like Falls
> Church City.

Loser

Posted by: Sweet Spot ()
Date: March 10, 2024 09:40AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> From Aug 25, 2018 ...
>
> > Out here in the Sweet Spot meanwhile, this fine
> > late summer weather is only enhancing the
> beauty
> > of a wooded and much larger than average lot
> > beautifully landscaped and meticulously groomed
> so
> > as to offer gorgeous park-like views from each
> of
> > the successive expanses of glass engineered into
> a
> > truly spectacular residence. There are few
> > comparables even in this area, and certainly
> none
> > at all in a cramped and dirty dump like Falls
> > Church City.
>
> Loser

JP do you want to suck on my Sweet Spot? ;-)

Date: March 17, 2024 03:07PM

Hmmm. From Aug 25, 2018. Once a dick, always a dick.

Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.