HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax High School teacher suspected of pleasuring himself in a girls bathroom
Posted by: Calka ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:32AM

Anyone else receive a letter in your child’s back pack that mentioned the incident? I was truly horrified at what happened and want to know why this teacher still works their.

Re: Fairfax High School teacher suspected of pleasuring himself in a girls bathroom
Posted by: WavyK ()
Date: May 24, 2018 11:17AM

Ohh yeah! I heard about this. Wasn’t he placed on unpaid leave?

Re: Fairfax High School teacher suspected of pleasuring himself in a girls bathroom
Posted by: kshgf ()
Date: May 24, 2018 01:54PM

Calka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else receive a letter in your child’s
> back pack that mentioned the incident? I was truly
> horrified at what happened and want to know why
> this teacher still works their.

I hope your child's command of the English language is better than yours.

Posted by: Transferred to Gatehouse ()
Date: May 24, 2018 06:42PM

Teacher was transferred to an “administrative position” at “gatehouse.”
Just looked on the va state police sex offender registry and there is a huge amount of offenders that list “8115 Gatehouse Road, Falls Church, VA 22042” as their place of employment.

Posted by: In their backpack? ()
Date: May 24, 2018 07:39PM

Calka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else receive a letter in your child’s
> back pack that mentioned the incident? I was truly
> horrified at what happened and want to know why
> this teacher still works their.

A letter in your child's backpack? Only if your kid is in kindergarten. Give us details or you're just full of shit.

Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: May 24, 2018 08:18PM

Thank Obama!

Posted by: I asked an FHS teacher ()
Date: May 24, 2018 09:32PM

I just asked an FHS teacher who said no such letter exists. Apparently the OP is so attention starved that he had to make up a bullshit story to feel better about himself.

Posted by: open locker rooms for all ()
Date: May 25, 2018 11:03AM

I thought FCPS didn't care who used what bathroom anymore. And wouldn't that have been what they teach the kids to do in sex ed?

I call BS on the story, those in charge at FCPS would never bat an eye at such behavior, no way they would be removed (maybe a promotion). Especially not for being in the wrong bathroom, they encourage that.

This forum powered by Phorum.