HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New underwear with free advice
Posted by: Newt ()
Date: January 08, 2018 09:10PM

Attachments:
4ae5524.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New underwear with free advice
Posted by: Jamal2525 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 05:56AM

lol very funny description . Definitely is the right life description for many young people and the company who made this underwear got a genial marketing team . The boxers from https://bunchofanimals.com also have some hidden jokes . But I am thinking to buy underwear as a present for my girlfriend , may be some one know where I can find something with funny phrases like here.

Posted by: X-Dress sissy ()
Date: May 14, 2019 09:16AM

This is why I prefer to wear lace panties.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: August 31, 2020 04:17AM

I never gave a damn about marketers. I choose men's underwear solely for my convenience. There are guys who go without underwear at all (we have these at the local gym) But I'm uncomfortable if I'm not wearing boxers. I recently found a bamboo fabric option on this website. This is just awesome in action. I hardly feel this underwear on myself. This is what you need to pay attention to first and not the various jokes of marketers)

Posted by: Charles Atlas ()
Date: August 31, 2020 04:56AM

^^^^
So you go to the gym to watch other guys crotches to see if they are wearing underware or not? Faggot!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.