HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! LILIANA CRUZ MENDEZ WHO WAS DEPORTED LAST MONTH IS ALREADY BACK IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!!!
Posted by: SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!!!! ()
Date: June 23, 2017 04:42PM

unnamed_2-1497372728-1534.jpg

I just saw her working the drive though window over at the Burger King on Columbia Pike.

SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!!!!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!! LILIANA CRUZ MENDEZ WHO WAS DEPORTED LAST MONTH IS ALREADY BACK IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!!!
Posted by: backpage joe ()
Date: June 23, 2017 04:46PM

She's working the motel 6 in Springfield too, no complaints from me. Full GFE with Greek, YMMV

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!! LILIANA CRUZ MENDEZ WHO WAS DEPORTED LAST MONTH IS ALREADY BACK IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!!!!
Posted by: yd4jp ()
Date: June 23, 2017 04:59PM

lol

Posted by: wmgkb ()
Date: June 23, 2017 05:32PM

democrat response: if you hate theft you hate babies !

Posted by: 6tvj7 ()
Date: June 23, 2017 05:34PM

i have no idea if your joking but i'm sure bull-o-va gov is %100 for asian/mexican facist control of the area ...

and that they would use news to cover up her never having actually left

Posted by: nvjwy ()
Date: June 23, 2017 09:01PM

6tvj7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have no idea if your joking but i'm sure
> bull-o-va gov is %100 for asian/mexican facist
> control of the area ...
>
> and that they would use news to cover up her never
> having actually left

True true.

This forum powered by Phorum.