HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Which churches in the county cater to nationalism and other pro-American attitudes?
Posted by: dj ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:40AM

Hi,

I am on the path to Christianity, and I am looking for a church. Can anyone tell me which churches are the most nationalistic? I want to attend a place that has good community, is very pro-Trump, and where I can enjoy the comfort of people that hold to the values of American Exceptionalism. Given that I will be essentially new to the Church, this type of environment will likely help my growth, and I therefore find it essential. Thank you.

Re: Which churches in the county cater to nationalism and other pro-American attitudes?
Posted by: CxEXD ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:47AM

weak ass trolling...go back to seafood lame ass joke

Re: Which churches in the county cater to nationalism and other pro-American attitudes?
Date: March 26, 2017 04:52AM

Wasnt trolling, just looking for honest answers

Posted by: Arthur Felcher ()
Date: March 26, 2017 08:16AM

Stick a cod fillet up your ass.

Posted by: Big D ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:51PM

McLEan Bible has what you want. Truro in Fairfax also.

Posted by: YGDDP ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:01PM

Every Christian church I've been to in Fairfax is officially non-racial, multi-ethnic and multi-national, which is consistent with the underlying principal that Christianity is a universal religion. There are some out there that will say this while going wink-wink, but it is none I've ever been to.

Date: March 26, 2017 05:26PM

That's cool, good response. I am multi-cultural, but American Exceptionalism still exists within the spectrum of multi-culturalism. Also, are there any churches in old buildings? Like from the 1800s? That would be nice to find.

Is the absence of trolling still trolling? I can see how a statement like "I did not intend offense with my question." could be reverse-trolling.

I did not intend offense with my question.

This forum powered by Phorum.