HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Lake Braddock coaching position
Posted by: Ballin it ()
Date: May 19, 2017 02:29PM

I would imagine a good deal of Woodson's varisty staff will be at LB, could be wrong though.

I do know Woodson is moving up some coaches from Freshmen and JV to assist with varsity this coming season.
Hopefully it's a win win (for both LB and Woodson).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Thief202 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 03:55PM

Ballin it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would imagine a good deal of Woodson's varisty
> staff will be at LB, could be wrong though.
>
> I do know Woodson is moving up some coaches from
> Freshmen and JV to assist with varsity this coming
> season.
> Hopefully it's a win win (for both LB and
> Woodson).

The only problem is coach "doc" as the players are beginning to call him is a theif the guy stole 600$ worth of Nike gear from Dicks the Feds caught up to him but Nike didnt press charges they just made him get a tatoo of a Nike sign on both of his ankles to promote their brand. makes me wonder if the other companies that want to sponsor lb such as under armor will get a fair deal or if it will all just go to Nike.

Posted by: SayNoToNike ()
Date: May 19, 2017 04:01PM

I knew he had Nike signs on his ankles didn't know why though at the parent meeting the guy did seem a little fishy wanting to take the boys on a "team bonding trip". My friend had a boy from Woodson that went on that trip he never saw his kid again. coach doc put him to work in a Nike factory in Southern Bangladesh and brain washed him to create spirit wear and jerseys for Woodson's sports that's why they have such nice jerseys even though the football team is lackluster.

Posted by: A concerned parent ()
Date: May 19, 2017 04:38PM

My son has informed me of another disgusting behavior from the Maryland recruit. The MD recruit sits down when he urinates in the boys bathroom at school and I will not tolerate this and something needs to be done. I call upon none other then Dave Thomas to take immediate action to end this hypocrisy!

Posted by: What about it? ()
Date: May 19, 2017 06:19PM

You are quick to judge I see.

I too must sit when I pee, and have for years, because the doctor said he didn't want me to lift anything that heavy. It's a blessed curse, what can I say?

A concerned parent Wrote:
> My son has informed me of another disgusting
> behavior from the Maryland recruit. The MD recruit
> sits down when he urinates in the boys bathroom at
> school and I will not tolerate this and something
> needs to be done. I call upon none other then Dave
> Thomas to take immediate action to end this
> hypocrisy!

Posted by: All Star game at Soco ()
Date: May 19, 2017 07:30PM

Went to WTW and played for Coach P in game Fx vs PWC and Stafford All Star game. Coach Doc was tbeir coach and was ejected for cussing the refs out. We won and I liked the LB coach

Posted by: bruindogs09 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 08:14PM

Coach Doc wont be a LB very long, he doesn't have a very good track record of winning. A couple of 5-5 seasons and he will be gone.

Prediction 2017 4-6

Wins Woodson Annandale, WS, Fairfax
Losses Westfield, Stonebridge, South County, West Potomac, Robinson, Oakton

Posted by: be4real ()
Date: May 20, 2017 04:06PM

If he cant do any better then 4-6 at Braddock then he should be fired at the end of the season.

Players are going to be skeptical of the new coach until he can show that he can win. His record against the seniors is 0-3 and has been out scored 154-0.

Not a good sign!!!

Posted by: Bruin 4 Life ()
Date: May 21, 2017 05:28PM

Look for the FCPS "investigation' of LBSS to be stalled until after graduation. One must look out for one's own, you see.

Posted by: Keepin' it Real ()
Date: May 22, 2017 10:54AM

Now that's intuitive. "Look for the FCPS "investigation' of LBSS to be stalled until after graduation"

How 'bout put a fork in IT! It's DONE. Whether right or wrong, the County has moved on to new topical dysfunctional issues.

Posted by: Fedscomeknocking ()
Date: May 22, 2017 04:50PM

Word on the street is the feds are knocking on some doors

Knock
Knock
"Who's there?"
Dewey!
Dewey Who?
Dewey Really Have to use a condom????

Posted by: Pay attention, keeping it real ()
Date: May 22, 2017 10:12PM

I've been following this for some time. FCPS was required to conduct an investigation of complaints filed by a number of parents at Lake Braddock. The school board is aware of this and are awaiting the final report, which has been repeatedly delayed. The ball is now in the court of FCPS lawyers. School board is, apparently, serving as the enabler for their bureaucrats. Big surprise. These people ought to be ashamed of themselves. But, I guess, you get what you pay for.

Date: May 23, 2017 08:01PM

Expect nothing less

Posted by: KnoTHeTRUTH ()
Date: May 27, 2017 11:47PM

DONT BE MISTAKEN PEOPLE. THIS IS A COVER UP FOR A BASKETBALL COACH THAT HAD SEX WITH HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. DAVE THOMAS KNEW, POYTHRESS KNEW, NOW YOU KNOW TOO.

Posted by: crazy Wild ()
Date: May 28, 2017 01:08AM

I thought Fartino retired..?

Posted by: TruthFinder ()
Date: June 27, 2017 11:46PM

Still nothing with this whole investigation, anyone know whats happening?

Posted by: find something to do ()
Date: June 28, 2017 07:26AM

nothing's happening. Get on with your life.

Posted by: John Wooden ()
Date: June 28, 2017 01:23PM

Who is the new boys' basketball coach at LB?

Posted by: in the know 1 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:27PM

Brian Metress is still the coach. He has retired from teaching, but not coaching.

Posted by: Dexter Manley ()
Date: June 28, 2017 04:11PM

Been overseas and I don't read well, but sounds like the coach took a chance at doing the responsible thing and got ruined. Then you have some HS girls that are scarred for life. Better off with Priests in WCAC. Horrible # 72

Posted by: bruin4 lyfe ()
Date: June 29, 2017 05:54PM

The Washington Post published an article on this and it is online today.

I don't know how Dave Thomas still has a job, all of the witnesses were against him and all were subjected to disciplinary actions from him. this was a total witch hunt on Coach Poythress

Read the article

Posted by: Coach of Coaches ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:19PM

If I squatted or sat down while peeing for example in the locker room in high school before or after practice, I can imagine one of my coaches jokingly telling me, hey are you a fag or what? Or evening saying it with a straight face.

But usually, they would apologize after joking harshly with anyone or embarrassing them in front of others. It used to be common knowledge that coaches weren't out to hurt you, but they did try different methods of helping the players overcome their personal sensitivities to focus more on being part of "a team".

They were good coaches, but didn't have all the political correct "You hurt my feelings" retribution stuff to deal with.

It was a different time, but IMO that doesn't matter.
People are too sensitive now a days. They need to get over themselves and carry on.
That is an important skill for our young people to learn.

Posted by: crazylbstuff ()
Date: June 29, 2017 07:01PM

I have 3 kids at Lake Braddock and I demand to know what's going on.

Are my kids even safe at school?
After reading this article, I wouldn't think so.

A principal who blames everyone else for the issues that happened on his watch and takes no responsibility at all, is no leader. He should be fired from his job and the others should be restored to their respective positions.

It appears the football coach and athletic director did the right thing and they were both terminated, What message is that sending to all of the students?

Posted by: Demands ()
Date: June 29, 2017 08:22PM

crazylbstuff Wrote:
> I have 3 kids at Lake Braddock and I demand to
> know what's going on.
>
> Are my kids even safe at school?
> After reading this article, I wouldn't think so.
>
> A principal who blames everyone else for the
> issues that happened on his watch and takes no
> responsibility at all, is no leader. He should be
> fired from his job and the others should be
> restored to their respective positions.
>
> It appears the football coach and athletic
> director did the right thing and they were both
> terminated, What message is that sending to all of
> the students?

You demand? Get a life

Date: June 29, 2017 08:44PM

Yes, I demand some answers!! If you don't understand that, then you most likely do not have kids.

I have 3 kids who safety is my biggest concern.
I pay taxes for these schools employees and they need to provide a safe environment for all kids.

If that is not possible with this administration, then they all should be removed immediately and replaced with other who can.

It seems like to me that the only 2 people with integrity in this whole mess were the former football coach and athletic director and they were terminate

Posted by: Send your kid elsewhere ()
Date: June 29, 2017 09:32PM

My kid went to LB and so did I pupil place them elsewhere. It is a school of serious corruption and has been for years.

Posted by: Read girls basketball thread ()
Date: June 29, 2017 09:59PM

Read the entire girls basketball thread. I could get into more about Thomas, but won't on here.

Posted by: Washington Post Story ()
Date: June 30, 2017 01:51PM

Posted by: crazynessgoon ()
Date: June 30, 2017 04:05PM

I heard Thomas and Kerns are going to be reassigned.

Kerns is an idiot, he is not well like by anyone and has alienated the LB parents, so they want him gone.

Date: July 01, 2017 10:33AM

They both should be fired!

Bring back coach P and get rid of the Woodson coaches, they suck anyway.

Date: July 01, 2017 04:17PM

I told you to stay tuned. Now, the real s hits the fan. Overpaid educrats at the Gatehouse will be scrambling this weekend to rewrite a report on an "investigation' in which nobody, apparently, was interviewed. Happy 4th of July folks. And welcome to Fairfax, Superintendent. We'll certainly learn a lot about you soon.

Posted by: newspaper reader ()
Date: July 01, 2017 07:24PM

I wonder how many half and untrue stories will the post report on. Already the reporter in this article is having to change his story on who owns the sportsplex and what really goes on there. Check the comments section on the article to see what I am talking about. Principal Thomas doesn't hire the football coach and he didn't hire the guy who replaced J.P. The same J.P who broke the rules according to this article. This story was written in a manner to make the school system look bad. However you did not succeed in it because you failed to show any whistle blower right violations. As some one that voted for Hillary this story has about as much credibility as the now defunct Russian story and Trump.

Posted by: Ehhh ()
Date: July 01, 2017 11:13PM

Dave definitely hired the new football coach - there was a panel interview with various people, including Karl Kerns and other coaches. Thats done within the school.

Posted by: dandan the man man ()
Date: July 02, 2017 12:57AM

Who cares if the guy owns the Sportsplex or what even goes on there.

The point of the article was to show how Dave Thomas fired the AD and football coach because he knew that they both could collaborate the girls BB story.
He did nothing to investigate/prevent those girls from being put in a very uncomfortable situation. You would expect someone in his position to take responsibility and do the right thing.

My guess is you are Thomas, Kerns or the new football coach worried about your job!!!!

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 02, 2017 01:22AM

Welcome to Fairfax County. The home of MS-13, illiterate illegal migrants, Fairfax County Government, FCPS, the Washington Post and fake news spun several different ways.

Posted by: Lb RESIDENT ()
Date: July 02, 2017 06:00AM

Here is some of the info the reporter left out... Way to go WAPO

I wonder how many of these posts are by Jim Poythress himself...

and poythress has always called students fags and retards in his class. they had to remove him from his job as a psych teacher because he was giving students the answers to exams and spent most of the class trying to impress his football players by bragging about how much weed he used to smoke. its all pretty sad actually, but im not surprised that a bunch of adults who still follow HS sports and drama think he's a good guy. when he talks to his players and students he puts on an ebonic affectation like hes jamie kennedy in malibu's most wanted. he's a turd.

In weight training class a few years ago, Poythress stood behind a girl from the basketball team and mouthed over and over, "bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch." He looked like a middle schooler with his tidy whities in a wad. Very embarrassed for him.

AND THIS IS WHERE ALL THE PROBLEMS STARTED. THE SAME ONE THAT CONTACTED THE WASHINGTON POST TO HELP THEM WRITE THE ARTICLE
Bill Park

^^^ Agreed. Sour grapes, nobody hurts his snowflake (aka delivers consequences)and gets away with it. Heard from a reliable source that UMD got an anonymous letter about "the truth". Too many people really know what happened that night. Hopefully it's front page news in the WashPo when they dig up the details. Old man Park can go sit down.

Jp is a liar. He could never win the big game...ran his mouth like he was one of the kids. He knew about his players being drunk in a car at 3am back in Oct. Didnt want to loose his D1 player. So he tried to hide it. Maybe if D1 daddy and his wrestling coach buddy didnt try to hide it...things would have been different. If you want an investigation against someone, look at D1 daddy who is using his job to influence the school board. More to come...........

Bill Park will have to live with the fact that his obsession with taking down the LB Principal and covering for his son indirectly caused Coach Poythress to loose his job and forever stained this coach’s legacy.
Bill Park will have to live with the fact that his
> obsession with taking down the LB Principal and
> covering for his son indirectly caused Coach
> Poythress to loose his job and forever stained
> this coach’s legacy.
the Maryland commit on the lake Braddock team
> seriously needs to be reprimanded kid posted a
> video of himself doing anal with a 15 year old on
> his social media account embarrassing for the
> school and the program.

It is also widely known the UMD commit tweets on his private twitter about receiving money/checks from Maryland for recruiting players. Never got reprimanded for being caught with alcohol in the car during football season. Played the next game...same guy. Never gets reprimanded

^^One of the truest things on this site.
i have met JP... Maturity is not his strong suit..

Date: July 02, 2017 10:15AM

I wonder how many of these posts defending Thomas, are Karl kerns or the new football coach he hired.

It has to be one of them, everyone else supports P

Posted by: Missin Barack and Michele ()
Date: July 02, 2017 10:50AM

After reading these posts its my opinion that this coach was a mean spirited person. Calling someone Faggot or Bitch as it has been reported is unacceptable in today's society. I applaud Fairfax County for taking action on this what sounds like a another Donald Trump minded person. There is no room in this wonderful county for people like this to be here. Get the evil ones out.

Posted by: barryo ()
Date: July 02, 2017 11:35AM

yes, get the evil ones out. that's what trump is trying to do but you flags keep trying to protect the criminal illegals.

Date: July 02, 2017 12:45PM

Then fire all the football coaches in FFX county, I'm quite sure they have all used those terms sometime or another.

That's why kids are like they are today, give them a trophy for participating because we don't want their feelings hurt.

The difference between kids now and the kids in the 40, 50 60 70s at 18 most went to war defending our country, the kids today go to counseling if someone yells at them or calls them a name.

Whatever happened to the phrase "stick and stones"

As much as this country has moved forward with technology and achievement, we have moved backwards socially. Everyone has to be "PC", well I say F all that this is a free country speak your mind!!!!

Posted by: The List Guy ()
Date: July 02, 2017 05:08PM

The Top Ten Football Programs in Northern Virginia

(points for past accomplishments, history, championships, but also relevancy NOW!)

1. Westfield
2. Stone Bridge
3. Centreville
4. Robinson
5. Broad Run
6. Lake Braddock
7. Briar Woods
8. Oakton
9. Tuscarora
10. South County

Posted by: LBSS2017 ()
Date: July 02, 2017 08:30PM

JP is a liar. He told me that he could have been fired for letting people in to school without security pass and for calling kids faggots pussies and bitches. Instead he reached a deal to just accept a reprimand and a transfer. He got what he wanted but his sister has the school lawyers tied up in knots and he can do anything he wants. He has been moved to Edison and has already started bad mouthing the principal there.
And why the deal? Because FCPS is so scared of Park and his BS they didn't want to make any waves with his pets!
One thing I believe that JP told me-- he tried to discipline the UMD recruit but Thomas wouldn't allow him to out of fear of the school board.
I'm glad he's out of my school (I'm new and he made me uncomfortable) but he's not the only coach at LBSS who has been allowed to treat kids and staff in a mean spirited way.
Poythress is a mean girl trapped in a jock's body.

Posted by: Truth serum ()
Date: July 02, 2017 08:48PM

Relax Ernesto's dad. Everyone knows the deal with you and your yapping is tiresome. You failed your son, the end. Quit harping on P, quite pointing at Park, the situation is what it is. You let your son become hugely overweight and you're angry at the world.

Posted by: Billy P ()
Date: July 02, 2017 09:13PM

This whole thing is about Bill Park, and his access to the school board. Clark and Thomas are good guys. Bill is a lawyer who only cares about honesty as long as it doesn't apply to his own son getting caught drinking mid season and facing no penalty.
P is a good guy, but he did a half a dozen things to get fired.

The is is all about Bill Park. Period.

Date: July 02, 2017 09:42PM

P did nothing to get fired, a bunch of PC BS is all.

So stop with all that!!

Thomas is not a good guy.....he threw people under the bus to save his self....
Where is his leadership?
Where is his integrity?
He put girls in harms way then lied about it

Posted by: Billy P ()
Date: July 02, 2017 10:16PM

Thomas did nothing more than give P way more chances than he deserved.
This is all about Bill, the guy who cares about honesty as long as it doesn't apply to his own children. And his access to the school board. That's it.

Everything else is just Bill trying to justify getting P finally fired...unintentionally. To his dismay.

Date: July 02, 2017 10:25PM

This isn't about Bill Park. He is just the scapegoat FCPS sleazebags are using to distract from their incompetence and failure to protect underage girls they were charged with protecting. It makes me sick. These kids will have to deal with this forever. The Post article, with the exception of making one former LBSS creep look like a victim, was pretty damn accurate. Trust me. More to come.

Posted by: The school ()
Date: July 02, 2017 11:21PM

This school has never cared about the kids! The only thing they care about is the schools reputation and the higher ups will protect the minions. Many teachers have quit LB because of the Principal.

Date: July 02, 2017 11:36PM

Billy P Wrote:
> Thomas did nothing more than give P way more
> chances than he deserved.
> This is all about Bill, the guy who cares about
> honesty as long as it doesn't apply to his own
> children. And his access to the school board.
> That's it.
>
> Everything else is just Bill trying to justify
> getting P finally fired...unintentionally. To his
> dismay.

Karl

Stop taking up for Dave Thomas, he never did anything for coach P, he didn't have too, P never did anything to warrant being fired. Calling someone a name or letting a college coach in the building is not justification for being fired.

If push comes to shove he will throw your fat ass under the bus too!!

Posted by: hatetade ()
Date: July 03, 2017 12:01AM

CoachP talks to nobody. He is a recluse. Anybody who says he told them anything is the liar. He was a very successful coach. You cant argue with his record which is better than Francis Dall's. This is not about Park. Either FCPS did the right thing by the girls or they did not.

Posted by: Bruins boy ()
Date: July 03, 2017 09:46AM

This is all about Park, Schultz, and McLaughlin. They are all out to get Thomas for nothing other than a few deranged parents. Poythress is a simpleton who got caught up in this. What the WaPo article doesn't raise is the climate of abuse he created. The rest of the coaches hate him. He is a pig. The only thing in his defense is he isn't smart enough to know he's done anything wrong.

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: July 03, 2017 01:14PM

I suspect that Paul Wardinski, failed West Springfield principal and now doodling on FCPS letterhead, has something to do with all this.

Date: July 03, 2017 02:55PM

Bruins boy Wrote:
> This is all about Park, Schultz, and McLaughlin.
> They are all out to get Thomas for nothing other
> than a few deranged parents. Poythress is a
> simpleton who got caught up in this. What the WaPo
> article doesn't raise is the climate of abuse he
> created. The rest of the coaches hate him. He is a
> pig. The only thing in his defense is he isn't
> smart enough to know he's done anything wrong.

Ernesto's dad,
Everyone knows its you.
You are mad at P because you allowed your kid to get fat and lazy and P wouldn't play him unless he came to practice. BTW...coming to practice means everyday...not once every few weeks.

Date: July 03, 2017 03:02PM

Very good letter to the editor in today's WaPo. I feel terrible for the kids.

Posted by: lbcommunity ()
Date: July 03, 2017 06:14PM

This scandal has been the talk of Burke for the past few days.

No one would have ever imagined the FCPS leadership would have jeopardized students safety just to protect the schools image.

We applaud Coach Poythress for his integrity and trying to keep the students at Lake Braddock safe. We applaud the parents who want to see justice and a safe environment for the students.

I sure hope that the new FCPS Superintendent will personally review this and make an example out of those who failed to act

Posted by: You must ()
Date: July 03, 2017 10:35PM

You must have a kid that just started LB? It's been like this for years. Have you not looked at the girls Bball thread? See what the previous kids went through with the female coach and the principal

Posted by: VBDHG ()
Date: July 05, 2017 08:21AM

If you watched any of Doc's team's at WTW, you know they were weak and quit whenever anyone got physical with them. They got destroyed by a Robinson team that only one 4 other games all year. A small Robinson team. When a team quits like that, it is because of mental weakness, and that starts with the HC. That is what you will see out of LB this year. And a lot of fights. Take the aggressiveness Coach P instilled at LB, teamed with the complete lack of discipline and mental weakness of Doc and the current staff, and LB will have all sorts of problems. If you saw them in any of the 7 on 7 actions this spring, you have to agree.

From what I hear, Doc is a really great guy. And a lot of people want him to be successful, but ask any coach in the area and they will tell you they are really happy he got that job. Makes their lives that much easier. Whoever keeps posting they are the best staff in the state is an idiot.

Posted by: Summer Reading ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:24AM

Bruins boy Wrote:
> This is all about Park, Schultz, and McLaughlin.
> They are all out to get Thomas for nothing other
> than a few deranged parents. Poythress is a
> simpleton who got caught up in this. What the WaPo
> article doesn't raise is the climate of abuse he
> created. The rest of the coaches hate him. He is a
> pig. The only thing in his defense is he isn't
> smart enough to know he's done anything wrong.

For those of us coming in late and trying to make sense of this saga, could someone post a brief description of who the characters are? Bill Park, Schultz, McLaughlin, Jim Poythress, Coach Doc, Coach P, Ernesto, UMD, Paul Wardinski, Francis Dall, Dave Thomas, Karl, Brian Metress, etc.

Posted by: whatsupdoc ()
Date: July 05, 2017 05:26PM

VBDHG Wrote:
> If you watched any of Doc's team's at WTW, you
> know they were weak and quit whenever anyone got
> physical with them. They got destroyed by a
> Robinson team that only one 4 other games all
> year. A small Robinson team. When a team quits
> like that, it is because of mental weakness, and
> that starts with the HC. That is what you will
> see out of LB this year. And a lot of fights.
> Take the aggressiveness Coach P instilled at LB,
> teamed with the complete lack of discipline and
> mental weakness of Doc and the current staff, and
> LB will have all sorts of problems. If you saw
> them in any of the 7 on 7 actions this spring, you
> have to agree.
>
> From what I hear, Doc is a really great guy. And
> a lot of people want him to be successful, but ask
> any coach in the area and they will tell you they
> are really happy he got that job. Makes their
> lives that much easier. Whoever keeps posting
> they are the best staff in the state is an idiot.

The players are used to winning, if Braddock struggles early and their schedule doesn't help them, they will fold.

Again, Doc doesn't have enough experience with winning to guide them through any rough spots. He should have hired better assistants who have experience with winning programs.

There is enough talent to win 8-9 games and make a deep run in the playoffs, anything less, would be a failure.

Posted by: whatsupdoc? ()
Date: July 06, 2017 09:55PM

with all this shit talking, maybe they should have hired the Arab?

Posted by: Doc, Doc? ()
Date: July 07, 2017 10:08PM

Arab?

Date: July 08, 2017 10:35AM

New staff at Braddock has no experience with a winning program. Any close games that an experienced staff might be able to squeak a win out, I don't see this staff being able to do that. The seniors on this team have won more games then anyone on the staff.

I don't see Braddock doing better then 5-5
Losses to Westfield, West Potomac, Stone Bridge, Robinson, Oakton

It wont take long for the boosters to start complaining if they aren't winning

Posted by: Sage Dust ()
Date: July 10, 2017 08:25PM

Coach P and integrity? How soon we forget the Caleb and Daddy Henderson deal a few years ago? P's moral compass didn't lead him on the whistle blower trail for that one.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:05PM

Coach Henderson and his family moved to LB school district prior to his enrollment at LB and has lived there every since.
So where is the lack of integrity on that?

Ernesto's dad, before you run your mouth, why not do a little research and get the facts. You and others may not want to hear it, but coach P ran a clean program.

Posted by: wideeyed ()
Date: November 15, 2017 10:44PM

WOW! What a tangled story. I couldn't decide if it is a witch hunt, or a dereliction of duty. Probably all of the above. The one thing I tend to believe without question was that very inappropriate comments were made by the coach to the young ladies, over a lengthy period of time. (Meaning it wasn't just a one time "slip"). That is shameful by someone in that position.

Pages: Previous12345All
Current Page: 5 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.