HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Hillary Clinton Campaign Releases "Letter" Written by/for Anthony Weiner's Sexting Child Blaming FBI For Her Problems AND Hillary's Drop In Polls. You Gotta Read This To Believe It.
Posted by: Ultimate Political Douchbag ()
Date: November 03, 2016 04:15PM

Mr. James Comey

FBI Director

November 2, 2016

I am the 15-year-old (now 16) who was the victim of Anthony Weiner. I now add you to the list of people who have victimized me. I told my story originally to protect other young girls that might be a victim of online predators.

Your letter to Congress has now brought this whole matter back into the media spotlight. Not even 10 minutes after being forensically interviewed with the FBI for seven hours, I received a phone call from a REPORTER asking for a statement. Why didn’t you communicate with the local FBI agents that I had just spoken to? They could have scheduled our interview sooner or scheduled a time to interview me later, or change locations of the interview. My neighborhood has been canvassed by reporters asking for details about me.

In your letter, you chose to use a vague approach, meaning the media had to keep searching to try and find out what evidence you had uncovered and how. Every media outlet from local to national has contacted me and my family to get my “story.” Why couldn’t your letter have waited until after the election, so I would not have to be the center of attention the last week of the election cycle?

In his “cooperation” with you and with his love of the spotlight, Anthony Weiner has given information that led to the media finding me. You have assisted him in further victimizing me on every news outlet. I can only assume that you saw an opportunity for political propaganda.

I thought your job as FBI Director was to protect me. I thought if I cooperated with your investigation, my identity as a minor would be kept secret. That is no longer the case. My family and I are barraged by reporters’ phone calls and emails. I have been even been blamed in a newspaper for causing Donald Trump to now be leading in some polls and costing Hillary the election.

Anthony Weiner is the abuser. Your letter helped that abuse to continue. How can I rebuild my life when you have made finding out my “story” the goal of every reporter? When I meet with my therapist next time, she will already know what we are going to talk about before I get there by reading Friday, October 28th, 2016’s New York Times article.

I may have been Weiner’s victim, but the real story here is that I am a survivor. I am strong, intelligent, and certain that I will come out from under this nightmare, but it will not be as a result of your doing your job to protect me. I hope that by making my letter to you public, you will think about how your actions affect the victims of the crimes you are investigating. The election is important, yes, but what happened to me and how it makes me feel and how others see me, is much more important. It’s time that the FBI Director puts his victims’ rights above political views.

— Girl that lost her faith in America

P.S. To all reporters: AP, FOX, CBS, NBC, and all other media outlets, please respect my position and stop interrupting my life!

If there's one thing we know about the left, they will politicize anything.

Re: Hillary Clinton Campaign Releases "Letter" Written by/for Anthony Weiner's Sexting Child Blaming FBI For Her Problems AND Hillary's Drop In Polls. You Gotta Read This To Believe It.
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: November 03, 2016 07:08PM

Has any found any connection to Hillary or is this just wishful thinking from Trumpards?

Re: Hillary Clinton Campaign Releases "Letter" Written by/for Anthony Weiner's Sexting Child Blaming FBI For Her Problems AND Hillary's Drop In Polls. You Gotta Read This To Believe It.
Posted by: hmmmmmmm ()
Date: November 03, 2016 07:17PM

Funny, CNN and MSNBC not mentioned in list. Hmm.

Date: November 03, 2016 07:48PM

The 15-year-old girl who allegedly received sexts from known pervert Anthony Weiner has written an “open letter” to FBI Director James Comey.

It was published and “independently verified” at BuzzFeed and picked up at news outlets like the Daily Kos.

Let's just say she's not happy about his re-opening of the Hillary Clinton investigation upon finding email evidence on Weiner's laptop.

Date: November 03, 2016 07:50PM

Hillary had nothing to do with the letter.

"The teen told BuzzFeed News she was upset with Comey for giving no warning her case was set to be thrust into the national spotlight and tainted with electoral politics.

The FBI declined to comment on the case. BuzzFeed News independently confirmed the teen’s identity, in part, via an email provided by Weiner, by traveling to her hometown, and by speaking with her and her father.

The teen wrote this open letter, printed in full below, to James Comey and provided it to BuzzFeed News."

Posted by: Kj6FF ()
Date: November 03, 2016 08:08PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary had nothing to do with the letter.
>
> "The teen told BuzzFeed News she was upset with
> Comey for giving no warning her case was set to be
> thrust into the national spotlight and tainted
> with electoral politics.
>
> The FBI declined to comment on the case. BuzzFeed
> News independently confirmed the teen’s
> identity, in part, via an email provided by
> Weiner, by traveling to her hometown, and by
> speaking with her and her father.
>
> The teen wrote this open letter, printed in full
> below, to James Comey and provided it to BuzzFeed
> News."

You are one stupid motherfucker.

It's not about the emails, it's about what's in them. And what's in them is probably worse evidence than Wikileaks. The Clinton Foundation is a giant pay for play scam that sold out American politics and interests so your fucking whore Hillary could live in luxury.

Get your head out of your fucking ass, moron.

Posted by: Who write that letter for her? ()
Date: November 04, 2016 12:23AM

My guess is the DNC or The Clintin Foundationwrote the letter! Seriously I'm not buying that she wrote it!

Date: November 04, 2016 05:13AM

Kj6FF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ying Ko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hillary had nothing to do with the letter.
> >
> > "The teen told BuzzFeed News she was upset with
> > Comey for giving no warning her case was set to
> be
> > thrust into the national spotlight and tainted
> > with electoral politics.
> >
> > The FBI declined to comment on the case.
> BuzzFeed
> > News independently confirmed the teen’s
> > identity, in part, via an email provided by
> > Weiner, by traveling to her hometown, and by
> > speaking with her and her father.
> >
> > The teen wrote this open letter, printed in
> full
> > below, to James Comey and provided it to
> BuzzFeed
> > News."
>
>
> You are one stupid motherfucker.
>
> It's not about the emails, it's about what's in
> them. And what's in them is probably worse
> evidence than Wikileaks. The Clinton Foundation is
> a giant pay for play scam that sold out American
> politics and interests so your fucking whore
> Hillary could live in luxury.
>
> Get your head out of your fucking ass, moron.

You can't be literate. Have someone read the title of this thread. This has nothing to do with emails.

Posted by: Just one more day of this shit. ()
Date: November 07, 2016 07:21AM

Just one more day of this shit.

Date: November 07, 2016 07:41AM

A complete crock from two points of view. One, "victim" my @$$. She was a willing participant; and two, I could have written it if I were a Hillary supporter, which every needle in my moral compasses tells me I can never be.

This forum powered by Phorum.