HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
People Begging Money?? Help Um To Help Them Selves
Posted by: Give Em A Shine Box ()
Date: August 27, 2016 10:50PM

Instead of handing um out cash. Give one of em deserving ..a Shine Box!

http://www.shoeshineexpress.com/

Make the box yourself with a foot rest, a brush brown and black polish and a shine rag. Maybe some good hearted folks can make up some of the boxes..

Tell um America Loves the Underdog.. and they will get a lot more money doing some work.. Shining for 2 bucks a pop.. and people will give em a 5 or even a 10 to some one trying to bootstrap up.. Instead of simply Begging!And maybe some one will offer them a real job too.. If they do..Pass the Shine Box on to some one else who really needs it..

I'm going to do It.. Ya Baby.. Later.. When I get My S.S Check..! So I will STFU till I do..

And the cops better leave um along.. I mean let some beg for money but slap down someone trying to do a simple service for some money they need!

What's the matter with Liberals?? Calling a COP on someone with a Shine Box??

DAJAX

Re: People Begging Money?? Help Um To Help Them Selves
Posted by: heEEt ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:07PM

Squeegee kids were working up in Baltimore today.

Re: People Begging Money?? Help Um To Help Them Selves
Posted by: Squeegee Kids!!! ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:52PM

I have not been "Accosted" by them in a Decade!! LOL At least they are Hustling and I give em a dollar.. the only problem is what they call me after that...Only a dollar!!! XX&yuanh Mother.. F..yshxxJysw !

DAJAX

This forum powered by Phorum.