HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Worst President Ever
Posted by: i like ike ()
Date: July 06, 2016 12:13PM

and the feckless Prime Minister who got duped.

Quote

Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain went to war alongside the United States in Iraq in 2003 on the basis of flawed intelligence that went unchallenged, a shaky legal rationale, inadequate preparation and exaggerated public statements, an independent inquiry into the war concluded in a report published on Wednesday.

The long-awaited report by the Iraq Inquiry Committee, led by a retired civil servant, John Chilcot, takes up 12 volumes covering 2.6 million words, four times longer than “War and Peace,” and took seven years to complete, longer than Britain’s combat operations in Iraq. It concluded that Mr. Blair and the British government underestimated the difficulties and consequences of the war and overestimated the influence he would have over President George W. Bush.

The result amounts to a broad indictment of Britain’s involvement in the Iraq war that overthrew Saddam Hussein and its aftermath, and it portrays Mr. Blair as trying without success to restrain Mr. Bush, to push him to obtain full United Nations Security Council authorization and to warn about the difficulties of the war — and deciding to go to war alongside Washington nonetheless.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/world/europe/chilcot-report.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: yellow sweater ()
Date: July 06, 2016 12:30PM

This thread isn't complete without this picture!


Carter.jpg

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Official FFU Historian ()
Date: July 06, 2016 12:35PM

^^^^Agreed. Carter worse than Bush. Obama worse than Bush. Clinton better than Bush (either Bush). Reagan (first 6 years) one of the all time greats. Don't remember before Carter.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: US plays a double game in Iraq ()
Date: July 06, 2016 12:38PM

It doesn't really matter. Both Democrats and Republicans wanted to invade Iraq to get Exxon a piece of the pie. The Brits wanted BP to get theirs. Clinton passed the Iraq Liberation law authorizing all measures to get rid of the government of Iraq with the support of both parties. The US installed a government and brought in their Latin American experts on Gestapo tactics to quell the uprisings. When the US was thrown out of Iraq, they started training Islamic State and the other rebels to bring down the previous government of Iraq.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: but if Hillary wins ()
Date: July 06, 2016 01:06PM

She will be the worst president, the first to hand over secrets to our enemies. Also, the first fat, stupid lesbian elected to the U.S. presidency.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 06, 2016 01:07PM

We were attacked for crying out loud! What are we suppose to do? Cry and wait to be attacked again?!

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 06, 2016 01:35PM

Worst President ever = Obama by a mile.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Last true Christian pres ()
Date: July 06, 2016 02:35PM

yellow sweater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread isn't complete without this picture!
>
>
> src=http://blogs-images.forbes.com/oshadavidson/fi
> les/2011/02/Carter.jpg>


What war did he start?

That whole peace thing with Israel and Egypt was pretty good huh?

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Then he shoulda been a preacher ()
Date: July 06, 2016 03:00PM

Last true Christian pres Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yellow sweater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This thread isn't complete without this
> picture!
> >
> >
> > >
> src=http://blogs-images.forbes.com/oshadavidson/fi
>
> > les/2011/02/Carter.jpg>
>
>
> What war did he start?
>
> That whole peace thing with Israel and Egypt was
> pretty good huh?

The rest of the world doesn't work the way you libhomos think it does. We have real enemies in the world and when they smell weakness, they pounce. Was true with Carter. Is true with Obama. Iran, Russia and China are our true global adversaries. Islamic terrorists are the cannon fodder they use to keep us off balance.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: intel ()
Date: July 06, 2016 03:29PM

Official FFU Historian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^Agreed. Carter worse than Bush. Obama worse
> than Bush. Clinton better than Bush (either
> Bush). Reagan (first 6 years) one of the all time
> greats. Don't remember before Carter.


The Reagan administration was (based on number of convictions of staff members) the most corrupt in history.

Strange that he was an actor previously and revealed later to have had Alzheimer's during his presidency.

He was a figurehead like baby Bush

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: NEO ()
Date: July 06, 2016 03:47PM

intel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Official FFU Historian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^^Agreed. Carter worse than Bush. Obama
> worse
> > than Bush. Clinton better than Bush (either
> > Bush). Reagan (first 6 years) one of the all
> time
> > greats. Don't remember before Carter.
>
>
> The Reagan administration was (based on number of
> convictions of staff members) the most corrupt in
> history.
>
> Strange that he was an actor previously and
> revealed later to have had Alzheimer's during his
> presidency.
>
> He was a figurehead like baby Bush


Corruption is based on what the media tells us it is. Stop relying on DailyKOS for truth and free your mind.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 06, 2016 04:04PM

NEO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> intel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Official FFU Historian Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^^Agreed. Carter worse than Bush. Obama
> > worse
> > > than Bush. Clinton better than Bush (either
> > > Bush). Reagan (first 6 years) one of the all
> > time
> > > greats. Don't remember before Carter.
> >
> >
> > The Reagan administration was (based on number
> of
> > convictions of staff members) the most corrupt
> in
> > history.
> >
> > Strange that he was an actor previously and
> > revealed later to have had Alzheimer's during
> his
> > presidency.
> >
> > He was a figurehead like baby Bush
>
>
> Corruption is based on what the media tells us it
> is. Stop relying on DailyKOS for truth and free
> your mind.

"b,b,b,but I saw the Huffington Post say it on Facebook!"

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: not hardly ()
Date: July 06, 2016 04:29PM

yellow sweater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread isn't complete without this picture!
>
>
> src=http://blogs-images.forbes.com/oshadavidson/fi
> les/2011/02/Carter.jpg>


Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Exactomondo ()
Date: July 06, 2016 04:31PM

Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Nothing Carter did comes close to the damage caused by the Iraq War. We will be paying for decades in blood and treasure.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Carter Worst President Ever ()
Date: July 06, 2016 05:33PM

Carter was worse than Obama. Study history.

The Greatness of the USA started going down in 1977, after one of the greatest celebrations in world history, the Bicentennial.

Carter took a great country, and four years later it was in the toilet. All the respect we earned during WWII was lost.

He gave away the hard-earned Panama Canal. He literally just gave it away.

The list goes on and on of all his failures.

But get this: Carter told government workers that they could come to work in blue jeans. Before that, they had to dress respectable. Now government workers dress like slobs, unless they are in management, and even some of them now dress like slobs.

He was not corrupt like Clinton. He didn't hate America like Obama. However, he did more damage to the USA than either. And that faggot Carter is still causing damage.

Now Carter's legacy is that he hates Jewish people.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Jimmy C. ()
Date: July 06, 2016 05:45PM

Barack makes me look better.

Thanks Obama!

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Vienna Mom ()
Date: July 06, 2016 06:06PM

Hasn't every President been accused of being the "WORST" since Kennedy?
Pull your heads out of your asses, NO ONE is going to like "ALL" of the Presidents,
"ALL" of the time. Unless of course it's "YOUR" President!

WAKE-UP AMERICA!!
Learn to compromise, that is something NO ONE can do anymore.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Republican puppets ()
Date: July 06, 2016 06:31PM

NEO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> intel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Official FFU Historian Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^^Agreed. Carter worse than Bush. Obama
> > worse
> > > than Bush. Clinton better than Bush (either
> > > Bush). Reagan (first 6 years) one of the all
> > time
> > > greats. Don't remember before Carter.
> >
> >
> > The Reagan administration was (based on number
> of
> > convictions of staff members) the most corrupt
> in
> > history.
> >
> > Strange that he was an actor previously and
> > revealed later to have had Alzheimer's during
> his
> > presidency.
> >
> > He was a figurehead like baby Bush
>
>
> Corruption is based on what the media tells us it
> is. Stop relying on DailyKOS for truth and free
> your mind.


The corruption I spoke of is based on convictions in federal court.

So

Yeah

I guess the media did report it numbnuts

Re: Worst President Ever
Date: July 06, 2016 06:42PM

FrankR. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worst President ever = Obama by a mile.

Oh, you're just too biased, a hater of his charisma, an overreactor, and you just don't find the good side of his ideals.

I'd have to revisit this thread if DT (or someone like him) gets elected.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: SeekHelp ()
Date: July 06, 2016 07:30PM

- dA rEaL fArTiAn - Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FrankR. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Worst President ever = Obama by a mile.
>
> Oh, you're just too biased, a hater of his
> charisma, an overreactor, and you just don't find
> the good side of his ideals.
>
> I'd have to revisit this thread if DT (or someone
> like him) gets elected.


Seek help. Instead you will recite the lyrics to the bravos and birthed lesbian seagulls song. Fuck you're tarded.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: worst ever ()
Date: July 06, 2016 07:56PM

George W. Bush's approval rating at the end of his second term: 22%. Barack Obama's current approval rating: 50%. For you innumerate types, 50 is much larger than 22. http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/03/obama-s-boasting-reaganesque-approval-ratings-so-where-s-media-attention/210188

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Obozo the clown ()
Date: July 06, 2016 11:20PM

,
Attachments:
th-8.jpeg

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Shepherd ()
Date: July 06, 2016 11:36PM

worst ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> George W. Bush's approval rating at the end of his
> second term: 22%. Barack Obama's current approval
> rating: 50%. For you innumerate types, 50 is much
> larger than 22.
> http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/03/obama-s-bo
> asting-reaganesque-approval-ratings-so-where-s-med
> ia-attention/210188


1st Fail - Citing Media Matters.

2nd Fail - Not understanding that's only because virtually all Democrats line up behind him like the dumb sheep they are. Republicans and Independents don't even when it comes to their own side.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: July 06, 2016 11:47PM

Lol at the libbytardz still citing Media matters as a source.
Attachments:
president_Putin_laughing_Germa_68c9e209af48ccad605f2dfcb520efbc.gif

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Ronny Raygun ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:41AM

...
Attachments:
reagan_838686958165570604_n.jpg

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: this guy? ()
Date: July 07, 2016 10:11AM

Lyndon Johnson - Worst of the Worst

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 07, 2016 10:49AM

#1 Worst President ever according to most historians is Warren Harding. #2 is Grant. Beyond that it is up for debate.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 07, 2016 12:57PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #1 Worst President ever according to most
> historians is Warren Harding. #2 is Grant.
> Beyond that it is up for debate.

I've updated the wiki page so that Osama is listed at the top.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 07, 2016 12:59PM

Reminder: We stole the Panama Canal to begin with. By Carter's time, it was too narrow to accommodate modern vessels. We retained all the rights we needed and got rid of a major political albatross. Only idiots think the treaty was a bad idea.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Carter is a dope ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:11PM

Hmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reminder: We stole the Panama Canal to begin
> with.

We signed a treaty with the Panamanian Government.

> By Carter's time, it was too narrow to
> accommodate modern vessels.

And we all know a canal can't be expanded (like you know the way it happened this past Sunday), dope.

> We retained all the
> rights we needed and got rid of a major political
> albatross. Only idiots think the treaty was a bad
> idea.

Only idiots defend Carter.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Looking back... ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:12PM

In addition to creating the Rust Belt and bringing on what was at the time the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression, Reagan illegally sponsored Central American Death Squads, failed to notice that the North Koreans were building a plutonium reactor at Yongbyon, and after the Challenger disaster, he provided important missile technology to the Chinese so that business interests could continue to launch satellites. He also stood by and did nothing while an AIDS epidemic emerged and killed thousands of Americans. An aide called it God's punishment of gays. He was a dismal man and a worse President.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Muzzie Obama ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:13PM


Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:39PM

FrankR. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bill.N. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > #1 Worst President ever according to most
> > historians is Warren Harding. #2 is Grant.
> > Beyond that it is up for debate.
>
> I've updated the wiki page so that Osama is listed
> at the top.

I didn't even know there was a wiki page on that, but if you actually listed "Osama" there you'd make yourself and wikipedia look utterly stupid. Congratulations.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Hmm... ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:40PM

Carter is a dope Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We signed a treaty with the Panamanian Government.

Man, nobody should be THAT fucking stupid! Pick up an actual history book or something.

> And we all know a canal can't be expanded (like you know
> the way it happened this past Sunday), dope.

Shove it up your ignorant ass, birdbrain. The Canal was no longer a viable or significant resource. In the wake of Vietnam however, it very much was a continuing black-eye to US relations throughout Latin America and the rest of the world. We gained much and lost nothing in the 1999 return of the Canal to its rightful owners.

> Only idiots defend Carter.

Only FOX-fed damned fool morons open their mouths without knowing a single thing about what they are talking about.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:58PM

So then, we all agree that Obama was the worst POTUS ever. It's unanimous.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Furry Bush ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:59PM

Muzzie Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My plan is working.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/
> wp/2016/07/06/muslim-camps-are-spreading-in-the-u-
> s-to-help-kids-be-proud-of-who-they-are/


Oh cool! We're doing the old 'picture makes it true'!

Ronald Reagan was an idiot.
Whore Nancy Reagan banged big black dudes in the White House.
And Bush was just a straight up idiot that was into bestiality and furries and banging Arab dudes!
Attachments:
reagan-ears.gif
reagan-mr-t-santa_0.jpg
Bush_Idiot_2.jpg
hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool3_a-george-bush-funny-faces-3_2009072603443910683.jpg
src.adapt.960.high.Bush Abdullah.1396055067508.jpg
bush1_narrowweb__300x3950.jpg

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 07, 2016 02:02PM

Lol, you've been waiting to unleash those, huh? Show some of Obama's funny pics too.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Carter is a dope(and so are you) ()
Date: July 07, 2016 02:13PM

Hmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carter is a dope Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We signed a treaty with the Panamanian
> Government.
>
> Man, nobody should be THAT fucking stupid!

You're certainly making a run for the record as the most retarded poster here.

> Pick
> up an actual history book or something.

Says the turd that didn't know about the treaty.

> Shove it up your ignorant ass, birdbrain.

Big words from a wimp hiding behind a keyboard.

> The Canal was no longer a viable or significant
> resource.

Sure it was and is even more so after expansion.

> Only FOX-fed damned fool morons open their mouths
> without knowing a single thing about what they are
> talking about.

FOX-fed? Cute. I get my information from a variety of sources some with a partisan slant one way or another and most with none. You appear to get your information from a Jimmy Carter pop-up book for kids.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: PetY4 ()
Date: July 07, 2016 02:33PM


Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: DuYD6 ()
Date: July 07, 2016 03:38PM

Damn, I love Reagan. That silly crayon scribbling below is picture is funny. You guys should write stories and stuff.

Anyway, Reagan was the greatest President of my lifetime.

He set the Democrat/Socialist/Progressive movement back decades, and that's why Democrats are so pissed.

Reagan was the greatest President. He loved America.

Every Democrat President since Johnson has hated America.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: pee on your leg ()
Date: July 07, 2016 03:45PM

The OP is bonkers. Obama is the best president evar!!!!

He cares about my feelings and understands my issue.

Some history here: I am a normal male in my brain, I'm not gay, not trans, not doing anal sex with guys. I am sexually attracted to females only. My problem is that I hate my penis, its ugly and I wish I didn't have it.

Obama understands that I'm not comfortable peeing or taking showers in front of other males where they can see my penis. Some people say I should cut it off. BUT, then I'd be a girl attracting to girls, and I'd be gay. How stupid is that?

Obama gets it and will let me use the girls room where I'll be more comfortable with my penis.

He's cool and a really good pres.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Hmmmm... ()
Date: July 07, 2016 08:55PM

Carter is a dope(and so are you) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Says the turd that didn't know about the treaty.

Perhaps the problem here is that in addition to knowing nothing at all of the history of the canal, you don't know what a treaty is.

> Big words from a wimp hiding behind a keyboard.

It's an internet forum, jackass. What are YOU typing on?

> Sure it was and is even more so after expansion.

Like I said, go read an actual history book. No one should be as ignorant of the facts as you are.

> FOX-fed? Cute. I get my information from a
> variety of sources some with a partisan slant one
> way or another and most with none.

LOL! You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That's a hallmark among disinformed FOX News dumbos.

> You appear to get your information from a Jimmy Carter
> pop-up book for kids.

I'm sure it might seem that way to someone as freaking dismal as you. Phony claims of US sovereignty had become an albatross. The only sensible course of action at the time was to extricate ourselves, and it was hardly Carter who first came to realize such a thing.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Un-freakin believable ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:09PM

pee on your leg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP is bonkers. Obama is the best president
> evar!!!!
>
> He cares about my feelings and understands my
> issue.
>
> Some history here: I am a normal male in my brain,
> I'm not gay, not trans, not doing anal sex with
> guys. I am sexually attracted to females only. My
> problem is that I hate my penis, its ugly and I
> wish I didn't have it.
>
> Obama understands that I'm not comfortable peeing
> or taking showers in front of other males where
> they can see my penis. Some people say I should
> cut it off. BUT, then I'd be a girl attracting to
> girls, and I'd be gay. How stupid is that?
>
> Obama gets it and will let me use the girls room
> where I'll be more comfortable with my penis.
>
> He's cool and a really good pres.


You think Obama is a great president because he let's freaks like you into the girls room?

You left-fucks are sooooo unbelievably stupid.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: I Voted For Jimmy Carter ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:22PM

I went along with the lets "Heal the Country"..and "Get Back to Nature" crowd.

That said I was split 50/50 on it and did vote for Jimmy Carter. The US military suffered during his presidency with regard to money to keep ships maintained. Things like that..Reagan gave the Military a big raise as soon as he came in.. But Vietnam had ended and all in all it was a good time .. except for sitting in line during the Bogus Gas Hoarding "Crisis" . And the Christmas Light "energy" Blackouts and sweater gig was a load too..I cant bitch.. Really as a young man 20 something I was not paying much attention. Most of us weren't. Jimmy was a good man in his heart. A devoted father and husband and he still is.. I cant bitch him out. Course they were saying the world was getting colder back then and we would be in a Deep freeze today..

My first vote was for Richard Nixon for president in 1972.. And I don't regret that either, he was a Great President..His policies ended Vietnam.. Johnson the Democrat started it. Look at all the Democrats today shilling for Hillary with No Regard for the law.. Hypocrites.. then and Hypocrites Today.

DAJAX .. Sorry No "secret satanic" or Race hating name" You fuckers..LOL.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:25PM

Hmmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carter is a dope(and so are you) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Says the turd that didn't know about the
> treaty.
>
> Perhaps the problem here is that in addition to
> knowing nothing at all of the history of the
> canal, you don't know what a treaty is.
>
> > Big words from a wimp hiding behind a keyboard.
>
> It's an internet forum, jackass. What are YOU
> typing on?
>
> > Sure it was and is even more so after
> expansion.
>
> Like I said, go read an actual history book. No
> one should be as ignorant of the facts as you are.
>
>
> > FOX-fed? Cute. I get my information from a
> > variety of sources some with a partisan slant
> one
> > way or another and most with none.
>
> LOL! You don't know your ass from a hole in the
> ground. That's a hallmark among disinformed FOX
> News dumbos.
>
> > You appear to get your information from a Jimmy
> Carter
> > pop-up book for kids.
>
> I'm sure it might seem that way to someone as
> freaking dismal as you. Phony claims of US
> sovereignty had become an albatross. The only
> sensible course of action at the time was to
> extricate ourselves, and it was hardly Carter who
> first came to realize such a thing.
Attachments:
durr.gif

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Peanut boy ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:31PM

.
Attachments:
108-0717095706-jimmy-carter-peanut.jpeg

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Tricky Dick ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:31PM

I thought there would be one vote for Richard M.Nixon

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Osama ()
Date: July 07, 2016 09:39PM

A Muslim terrorist was elected, twice. This country is finished. Fucktards everywhere. Kill them all.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: cbVd4 ()
Date: July 08, 2016 10:01AM

Your God sucks. So does your country, Fortunately, neither one of them actually exists.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Carter is a dope(and so are you) ()
Date: July 08, 2016 10:41AM

Hmmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps the problem here is that in addition to
> knowing nothing at all of the history of the
> canal, you don't know what a treaty is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay%E2%80%93Bunau-Varilla_Treaty

> Like I said, go read an actual history book. No
> one should be as ignorant of the facts as you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_expansion_project

Damn, looks like the facts are an albatross around your flabby ass neck.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: back at you ()
Date: July 08, 2016 10:58AM

Un-freakin believable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pee on your leg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The OP is bonkers. Obama is the best president
> > evar!!!!
> >
> > He cares about my feelings and understands my
> > issue.
> >
> > Some history here: I am a normal male in my
> brain,
> > I'm not gay, not trans, not doing anal sex with
> > guys. I am sexually attracted to females only.
> My
> > problem is that I hate my penis, its ugly and I
> > wish I didn't have it.
> >
> > Obama understands that I'm not comfortable
> peeing
> > or taking showers in front of other males where
> > they can see my penis. Some people say I should
> > cut it off. BUT, then I'd be a girl attracting
> to
> > girls, and I'd be gay. How stupid is that?
> >
> > Obama gets it and will let me use the girls
> room
> > where I'll be more comfortable with my penis.
> >
> > He's cool and a really good pres.
>
>
> You think Obama is a great president because he
> let's freaks like you into the girls room?
>
> You left-fucks are sooooo unbelievably stupid.

Says the guy who completely missed the sarcasm.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: too funny ()
Date: July 08, 2016 11:03AM

Osama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A Muslim terrorist was elected, twice. This
> country is finished. Fucktards everywhere. Kill
> them all.

What you hate most of all is that OBL was killed along with so many other Al Qaeda leaders. That was a bitter pill for you to swallow. But, 20 years from now, you will be saying that it was only through the online vigilance of you and others like you that BO couldn't take your guns, impose Sharia law, etc.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 08, 2016 12:18PM

Carter is a dope(and so are you) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, looks like the facts are an albatross around
> your flabby ass neck.

Shove it up your ignorant ass again. you pathetic little douche-stooge. There was no independent Panama at the time. The isthmus was a part of Colombia. The US had negotiated an actual treaty with Colombia that would have allowed for the construction of a canal, but the Colombian Senate refused to ratify it. Never mind. The US merely set up a puppet revolutionary junta, declared it the legitimate government of the isthmus, violated treaty obligations by blocking Colombian troops from moving on Panama City, then had Philippe Bunau-Varilla -- a Frenchman who was living at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan at the time but who had decades earlier worked on the failed French project to construct a canal -- write and sign the completely phony treaty of which you so ignorantly chose to speak. He was also tasked with writing out of thin air a Panamanian declaration of independence and constitution and also with the design of an appropriate Panamanian flag. The entire thing was a gigantic imperialist hoax driven by supremacist American hubris and greed along with concern over the amount of time it had taken to move naval forces from the Atlantic to the Pacific during the Spanish-American War.

You of course were too stupid to have known any of that. No doubt you failed to know either that the Carter administration merely carried on and completed work to return the canal to its rightful owners that had been ongoing under both Nixon and Ford. Carter himself had initially opposed the treaty, but he was convinced by top advisors of the importance of the project. Once on board, Carter did a very good job of creating two treaties and then getting each of then passed.

If you had taken my earlier advice and gone off to read some actual history of the times, I would not have needed to explain all this to you. But you did not take that advice. Because you are a worthless asshole.

Re: Worst President Ever
Posted by: Barrack Osama ()
Date: July 08, 2016 12:20PM

Obama just got 5 cops killed. Obama = worst President ever. Shame on your demtards for voting for him. You WILL burn in hell for it.

This forum powered by Phorum.